add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Greece "Defaulted" on IMF Payment a few minutes ago
By thunderlips11 in misc   47 comments, latest 3 seconds ago:
Quigley says Germany is a model of what a nation can be when they protect their trade from asian exploitation. They have a 1:1 ratio with China, you buy our widget and we buy yours....

Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar By 640,000 To Record 93.6 Million
By Call it Crazy in misc   24 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says tatupu70 says Obama has been a disappointment, tatupu70 says Obamacare is a very small, very flawed step Ahhh... You're making progress.... The first step in recovery/withdrawal is admitting there is a...

Another Deadbeat that owes almost 30 Billion
By thunderlips11 in misc   8 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
SoftShell says These numbers will drop as global warming takes root. mild winters lie ahead for most of eastern europe. gw will ultimately sink oil revenue dependent mother Russia. thunderlips11 says Eastern Europe is 90%...

What if Donald Trump is actually a good guy ?
By marcus in misc   22 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
marcus says IS that Captain ? You're making no sense. Blurtman says most USA Americans would say yes, and would be unaware that many Latino countries are primarily European American Including Mexico. Not that the...

Wells Fargo economy expert: Stash cash now
By BayAreaObserver in misc   53 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says thunderlips11 says tatupu70 says New Jersey Blech. NY is NJ without the good sides. But with all the racists.

Serious immigration question
By dodgerfanjohn in misc   posted 7 minutes ago:
1. What percentage of California's prison population are in the United States illegally? 2. What percent of the US's prison population are in he US illegally? I have a general idea, but would prefer hard...

Hypocrite Jeb paid 36% in taxes, made $10 million in speaking fees
By HydroCabron in misc   4 comments, latest 23 minutes ago:
HEY YOU says Rep/Con/Teas will vote for Jeb just like Democrats will vote for Hillary,against their best interest. Everything's going as the Big Club has planned.

Science changes the world
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
Strategist says marcus says It makes me wish there was no government at all. Because then if new forms of energy were developed, that are better on many levels, we wouldn't even have to know...

Friday Humor: Hillary Trying To Use A Fax Machine
By Call it Crazy in misc   4 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Straw Man says The only reason to use an actual fax machine (and not a fax-to-e-mail gateway) to receive faxes in 2009 is to receive some documents w/o leaving a trace....

Donald Trump Pinata
By marcus in misc   20 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says Next up, a Sarah Palin pinata that you whack with unwed mothers.

Am I Shallow?
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
tovarichpeter says HEY YOU Thu, 2 Jul 2015, 2:25pm PDT Share Quote Permalink Like Dislike Delete Comment 4 "Hey, shallow people need representation too" They should have all the shallow representation they can stand. I...

Ask a tech expert at Singularity University - for free
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://singularityhub.com/2015

Tee-hee
By Straw Man in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says

Bank: Too many grapes, too few drinkers
By tvgnus in misc   10 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says Call it Crazy says Cull it Crazy says Call it Crazy says sorry, I gave you too much credit No, you just displayed your ignorance, again, as usual. Apparently, you can't...

CA spending billions constructing new jails & peanuts for affordable housing
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says Heraclitusstudent says People don't need 'affordable housing'. People just need building permits. A couple millions units permits would create A LOT of affordable housing and it would cost the state nothing. They would...

What's killing your career may be the obvious
By tvgnus in misc   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says BayAreaObserver says have you considered that this is why you have a "job" instead of a position, a career and benefits. Benefits are for suckers. Career? I have a career, anyone gainfully employed...

News crew robbed on SF waterfront while reporting on yesterday's murder
By Patrick in misc   10 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says Whose fault is this? Texas sends us their losers, and in exchange we send them our winners.

Now that's an unreasonable ZOOM
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says I bought a super 8 Sony 100X zoom Camcorder at the zenith of the 8mm tape camcorders. I thought I had bought one for the ages. The zoom on that thing was equally...

Tiny houses offer big benefits
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Not in my backyard!

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   44 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
EBGuy says I forgot about the other solution, which is to buy a Luxury Faraday Cage With Views This has an added bonus that you can take off your tinfoil hat once you enter your...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net