Near Newport Beach CA 92660

Watch
Start a new Newport Beach, CA 92660 thread

Dead body spent five years under motel bed!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   15 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Vicente says Amateur sleuths and ghost hunters will pay extra to stay in a room like that.

Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   38 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
komputodo says tatupu70 says For once you've got something right. Like I said earlier, all available evidence points to the Aliens. Just waiting for katie kouric to confirm

Princeton study: USA is an Oligarchy!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   17 comments, latest 1 day ago:
debyne says Only those that pay any significant taxes should be able to vote and shape public policy.

Zillow believes rising mortgage rates will slow house sales OC Housing News
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
Logan Mohtashami says I had a 1 hour chart with Stan Humphries 2 days ago ( Zillow Economist) on this topic and other housing issues. They just had their National Housing Forum in New York...

Owner-occupant sales stall while distressed sales plummet
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   2 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says I'm just so glad I bought when I did. $160K for a house in a neighborhood where your average house like mine was selling for $79K just less than 9 years earlier, and...

Fired Ed DeMarco saved taxpayers billions
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
bgamall4 says golfplan18 says We had incompetence at many levels including famous names like Alan Greenspan and Robert Rubin It wasn't incompetence. It was premeditated. In Feb, 2004, Greenspan told the world they could get...

Some criminal bank executives should go to jail
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   8 comments, latest 5 days ago:
New Renter says Peter P says The Professor says golfplan18 says Some criminal bank executives should go to jail ALL criminals should go to PRISON! So, speeding drivers should go to prison too? That depends....

British legislators learned the housing bubble perils while American's did not
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   2 comments, latest 5 days ago:
darlag says Too little too late in Britain, the EU or the U.S. for that matter. The bubble is built. The only alternative now is to wait for the pop... the option to release the...

Housing 2014 Mid-Year Update: The Rich Have Their Cake And Eat It Too
By Logan Mohtashami in Irvine CA 92603   21 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Updated Today too 15% increase YoY Inventory not the issue for 2014, its demand from main street

Conservatives and liberals are physiologically different?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   20 comments, latest 6 days ago:
edvard2 says I grew up in a 50/50 split household: Mom is a democrat, Dad was a Republican until 2008. Grandmother and Grandad were both Republican. One set of aunts and uncles are Republican, the...

With flattening house prices how will 300,000 SoCal loanowners get above water?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
Strategist says golfplan18 says When lenders began denying short sales, underwater owners were forced to wait for higher prices to sell, and with flattening prices, they are stuck. This site complained when prices went down,...

Are today's homebuyers tomorrow's bagholders?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
John Bailo says komputodo says it's business. It's not business, it's anti-business...properties aren't selling at the elevated prices except to the fewer and fewer people (with cash) that are price insensitive. These houses are like...

Immobilized Americans cause economic weakness and slow housing sales
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says HAHAHA! ASSHOLES!

Should we allow deadbeats to buy homes again to stimulate housing?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   30 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says OC housing is so naive. It isn't that the banks give a rats behind about what WE allow. It is what the banksters can make on the toxic loans that matters and if...

Is current housing weakness a fundamental shift away from house ownership?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
everything says Well, many millennials know jobs are more temporary than ever before so they rent instead, many have student loan debt. People need to realize who owns the U.S. government, just follow the money....

The deflating Chinese real estate bubble could destabilize the world economy
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   12 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says I have read where the Chinese bubble is the same that the US went through in the 1930s. The diff will be do they have someone as fucked up as FDR? if so...

Housing Hobbled By Low Wage Recovery
By Logan Mohtashami in Irvine CA 92603   51 comments, latest 1 week ago:
phaster says Heraclitusstudent says The problem is not low wages. The problem is ultra high prices. beg to differ, IMHO its a problem of too high "public" expectations, job skill "mismatch" in the general public,...

Did federal reserve policy inflate housing for another crash?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says This article is only true because of the Fed monetizing the MBSs and because they have not required mark to market on foreclosures. The whole reason for the anemic recovery is because of...

July housing market update: prices creeping up again
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ Unexpectedly low mortgage interest rates allow buyers to raise their bids and push house prices higher on stagnant incomes. In my opinion, the housing market has been boring lately, as prices have been flat,...

The final resolution of loan modifications will push people out of their homes
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ As prices near the peak, lenders allow loan modification payments to reset forcing people out who can’t afford the payments. Lenders give loan modifications to desperate borrowers ostensibly to keep them in their homes,...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 212 milliseconds to create.