Near Anaheim CA 92802

Watch
Start a new Anaheim, CA 92802 thread

Rwanda to screen U.S. visitors for Ebola
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 3 days ago:
Gotta love this... The East African nation of Rwanda is requiring all visitors from the United States and Spain to self-monitor, fill out an extensive questionnaire and report their medical condition for the first 21...

Ok Fed, it is time
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   30 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Analyzer says Why the Fed Can’t Do Anything to Help This Stock Market: http://www.thestreet.com/story

So now can we make (reasonably priced) airline tickets exchangeable?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says The difference is, you're NOT a nurse that spent days treating a infected Ebola patient with piecemeal protection equipment...

The trouble with y'all moving to Texas
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   24 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
tatupu70 says gsr says Moreover, California tax structure clearly does not promote a healthy economy. It has the highest poverty rate in the nation when housing cost is considered. Clearly CA tax structure is not...

Somebody please enlighten me about AAPL
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   98 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Vicente says JH says Somebody worried it will not sell??? The iPhone 6 hasn't even been released yet, but there's already a way to get it for free. In an unusual move, Verizon Wireless (VZ,...

Super rich are getting super richer
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says In the future you'll have two job choices: SUCK OLIGARCH COCK WIPE OLIGARCH BALLS post blow-job Dibs on the latter!

ISIS can go to hell, but I'm not going to usher them there
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   85 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says SoftShell says First to invade Ukraine without declaring war. First to annex a countries major port without declaring war I doubt Russia is the first here. I hear the poor Crimean people feel...

ISIS is transforming THE WAY YOU SHOP
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Crazy says Ha Ha... I saw that the other day.. What a great way to fund your jihad operation!!

More British Muslims fight for Islamic State than Britain
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   43 comments, latest 2 months ago:
JH says The FBI's Minneapolis bureau is looking into reports that a second American citizen from the area was killed fighting with the Islamic State as it works to find out whether the group is...

Truce!! (I.e., I ran out of weapons)
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Strategist says And as soon as we get a new ship load from Iran, we will break the ceasefire. Allah ho Ahkbar.

Government continues to meddle in housing
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
tatupu70 says Strategist says That $17 billion will only come from the money we gave them in the first place. It's like the government gives the bank $50 billion, takes back $17 billion, while claiming...

A $30 Apartment
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
JH says Call it Crazy says I believe we would get wet if we had them here. You could get creative. A tarp doubles the cost, but...

I feel like Winnie the Pooh
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   50 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Call it Crazy says bob2356 says So why did we attack 2 countries over 9/11? Hey Bob, Look! I had to run over to Walmart to get some prints made. Apparently the locals want Gulf...

You just committed $1 to Israel today
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   25 comments, latest 2 months ago:
PolishKnight says Strategist says JH says Strategist says Every dollar has been wasted There are rules on the money. Israel only has to spend something like 50% on American arms, but the other nations have...

Wanted: House for $400,000 in Anaheim, CA 92801
By anonymous in Anaheim CA 92801   posted 3 months ago:

Wanted: House for $600,000 in Fullerton, CA 92833
By anonymous in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 4 months ago:

I've been priced out of downtown Detroit
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   7 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says prison gang rape economy Click on the mission statement.

Which one of you bay area investors.....?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   7 comments, latest 5 months ago:
corntrollio says Money laundering? Except San Francisco is really dirty.

Hos and blows: the new Italian GDP calculation
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 5 months ago:
Italy to include sex and drugs in GDP The mafia has long been one of Italy's biggest businesses and now, it's about to get some credit for it. This is GDP — served Italian style....

Can't afford a house? Try this.
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 5 months ago:
How do you get a foot on the property ladder, when you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world? For an increasing number of first-time home buyers like Sandra Reddin,...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 203 milliseconds to create.