liked   new   active   comments   views  

Comcast sucks so much that there is a business that cancels it for you
By Patrick   #comcast  #shittycompanies  #lobbying   13 comments, latest 19 hours ago:
Call it KKKrazy says NuttBoxer says Call it KKKrazy says Ah, Comcast. That paragon of free market capitalism mixed with big business Republican politics. "You get the companies you deserve." Comcast would never exist in...

Joe Biden, financial industry stooge
By Blurtman   #politics   9 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Ironman says iwog says At the current trajectory, Biden is the next president. A few months ago, you said it was going to be Hillary... Make up your mind. Who's it going to be in...

Homes as ATMs: It's starting again
By Ironman   16 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Logan Mohtashami says SoftShell says Which is why overall sales are down and inventory is a bit lower. Very few are moving because they don't have the jobs/income/savings to afford to buy the NEXT, more...

What happens when a female CEO hires only women and tries to build a business?
By iwog   #feminism  #politics   15 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
epitaph says Why don't Islamic cultures have this problem?

Trucker with big brass ones
By Vicente   2 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
SoftShell says Must be laced in Lipton.... won't find no beancrakpole takin that on.... Vicente says Trucker with big brass ones

Nihilistic password security questions
By Patrick   #humor   11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
elliemae says HydroCabron says I apologize for my incautious and ill-conceived post. You are correct. I should certainly have said "median" instead of "average". I was utterly wrong to do so, and my reply was...

McCarthy quits bid for speaker after he'd already won
By iwog   #politics   12 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Vicente says Hope the pussy was worth it!

16 Years Ago I Started Work At Telewave, Inc.
By ohomen171   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
indigenous says IMO there is no opinion about that very objective fact. The government should create these hands up called jobs, oh that's right the government does not create jobs. Well then it should at...

This time it was a kid with the babysitter who got lucky
By zzyzzx   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
epitaph says

Diversity Officer charged for #killallwhitemen Tweet
By thunderlips11   #killallwhitemen  #SJW  #Feminism   9 comments, latest 2 days ago:
thunderlips11 says Interesting - Police summons may pre-date her #KillAllWhiteMen tweet. Could have something to do with her tweeting to Owen Jones (UK Journo) about literal violence against Tories.

Repub Lawmaker Calls for Study on Links Between Pharmaceuticals and Mass Killers
By Ironman   4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says after a massacre. There was no massacre. There was no Umpqua shooting. Here is the Umpqua hero, Mintz, giving the devil globalist sign with his friends, while laughing at you gullible...

Never question butter
By Tenpoundbass   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
HEY YOU says Natural butter is great on all the GMO crap men allow their families to eat.

Russian warship to test unique blinding device
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says Blurtman says Russian warships may soon be equipped with special light systems that can blind enemy optic sensors and personnel with an intensive multi band ray projected image. So they have a big...

An Obama First
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Tenpoundbass says HydroCabron says Everyone knows that. So you're saying Obama has a habit of taking blame for his bad ideas?

Israel needs to stop playing the victim role
By tovarichpeter   #israel   2 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Strategist says tovarichpeter says Israel needs to stop playing the victim role They are the victims. Throughout history they have been enslaved, raped, murdered, gassed, discriminated, hated, and now blown up by suicide bombers. In...

Carly Fiorina: Apple doesn't fall far from Tree
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
HEY YOU says I thought all Reps were Birchers?

Trans-Pacific Partnership: US, Pacific Rim Nations Reach TPP Trade Deal
By BayAreaObserver   #trade  #china  #politics   16 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
indigenous says He really is a piece of shit. Right up there with LBJ, FDR, Wilson

Familiar? Massacre arsenal supplied by Mom
By Vicente   #politics  #guns   43 comments, latest 2 days ago:
bgamall4 says HydroCabron says Who is? Do you mean the Zionists? Aren't they the same as the Jews? If you think they are the same you are a bigot. Now why don't you go play...

NY Times - What a rag. Judith Miller, where are you?
By Blurtman   3 comments, latest 4 days ago:
HEY YOU says This needs to be repeated. "Nevermind that 11 Countries are violating Syria's airspace, but the NYT only has criticism for the one country that was actually invited into Syria's airspace." Everyone's welcome...

What the left and right don't get about campus rape
By Patrick   #rape  #feminism   31 comments, latest 3 days ago:
indigenous says iwog says Because it's an absurd suggestion. If you study prohibition, you'll find that banning alcohol actually resulted in MORE alcoholics and even made the price of liquor cheaper. Careful mutt you are...

Also Familiar! Shooter had no Girlfriend.
By thunderlips11   12 comments, latest 3 days ago:
SoftShell says Not everyone is equipped for jerkin'the gherkin... zzyzzx says So if I understand you correctly, a bunch of people died because some guy doesn't know how to masturbate?

Latest data-theft threat? Phones on drones hacking wireless printers
By BayAreaObserver   #scitech  #hacking   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
Patrick says cool use of drones and wifi! wish i'd thought of it.

Qadaffi's son offered peace talks, Clinton ordered the Generals not to take it.
By Tenpoundbass   #politics   66 comments, latest 19 hours ago:
bgamall4 says dublin hillz says Do you believe that zionists influence the presence and discussion of american political wedge issues such as abortion, death penalty, climate change, etc or are those purely domestic matters? Yes...

Liberal media mogul will run crying to another country is Trump wins
By Tenpoundbass   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
bob2356 says Wasn't limbaugh (and tenpoundass) going to move to another country if Obama won? Why are they still here?

Will soon be illegal to name your team "Redskins"
By Patrick   17 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Patrick says iwog says It's the same reason why the local school district in Vista was blocked from teaching creationism when a bunch of Christian radicals took over the school a dozen years back or...

800-pound man kicked out of hospital after ordering pizza
By zzyzzx   #fat   12 comments, latest 1 day ago:
zzyzzx says Strategist says how do you get him out the door? Forklift out the loading dock!

Anglic Leader Appeals for Calm After Lynching of Alleged Beef Eater
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says Thank you for giving us another fine example of a true Anglic hero. For the Anglic Race, Everything! (Which is totally not racist when said in Spanish).

Suicide to own a house
By LarryPatrickMaloney   6 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Ironman says Strategist says I would never buy an investment home in the Mid West. The numbers just don't pencil out. For the majority of the country, that also holds true. In your neck of...

Fear and sadness in Silicon Valley
By BayAreaObserver   #investing   posted 1 day ago:
The party isn’t entirely over, but you can hear someone shouting “last call.” Since landing in San Francisco on Wednesday, I’ve met with an assortment of senior venture capitalists, bankers, entrepreneurs and crossover investors. All...

Topless Female Sunbather Gets Exposed By Google Street View Cameraman
By zzyzzx   #boobs   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
SoftShell says this is not good news for the infant who will get scalded lips from the sun-baked nutrients...

Why you should be terrified of global warming in one single graph
By iwog   #politics  #climate  #scitech   14 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says iwog says . People like you brought on the Dark Ages. I thought it was because of people like me inept Republicans are in office to work against my interest by voting Yes...

El Nino winter a sure thing, almost
By tvgnus   #weather   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
P N Dr Lo R says El Nino winter a sure thing, almost COLLEGE PARK, MD. October 8, 2015 7:41am • 95 percent chance says latest prediction • Will taper off next spring There is...

Why Comex is not going to Collapse or Default
By smaulgld   posted 2 days ago:
We have been hearing for years claims that a Comex default or collapse is "imminent" . Gold bugs insist it's coming. It hasn't happened and probably won't here is why:

Hackers targeted 4.6 Million Scottrade customers
By Ironman   3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Ironman says Tenpoundbass says What do they take us for idiots? Do you really want an answer to that?

Americans are broke
By tvgnus   11 comments, latest 5 days ago:
HEY YOU says I just realized that I'm rich. I've got a wad of fiat currency.

Even Putin knows the killer was a radical Islamist Jihadist bastard.
By Tenpoundbass   14 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Ironman says Blurtman says I haven't seen much about the maniac's mom, except that she is a nurse. Hmmm, let's see... Obama: White mother, Black father = Black President.... Oregon shooter: Black mother, White father...

Woman demanding equality organize slutwalk in Los Angeles-WTF??
By lostand confused   #sluts   19 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Patrick says the hijab is a nice touch.

Markets are back at panic levels, says Credit Suisse
By Ironman   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says FACE! It's what's for dinner.

Putin Shows US Created ISIS, Armed ISIS and Allows ISIS to Sell Oil
By bgamall4   3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says Bass, here is a direct link to something you should watch.

Hillary Clintons legal adviser warns her Time to lawyer up
By Ironman   posted 6 days ago:
One of the Clintons’ oldest and most trusted legal advisers has urged Hillary to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent her in case she’s indicted for mishandling classified documents on her private e-mail server...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about