The new bubble (2015)
By FortWayne   #housing  #economics  #politics   8 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
FortWayne says iwog says Doesn't work that way. Commercial and residential markets are almost entirely disconnected. Commercial property is a function of the general economy while rents are simply a function of supply and demand....

About That Kid That Got Shot In Chicago....
By Ironman   #politics  #guns   14 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
Vicente says Blurtman says I am sure there are stats out there about single parent versus two parent raised kids. A great many Icelandic kids are raised by single parents and turn out fine. If...

Small but tough!
By Patrick   3 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
indigenous says I like it, now if we could just get polticians...

Happy Shitsgiving Patnet!
By JasonM   66 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
iwog says Strategist says One new discovery on circuits and gold is history. I believe they are developing that technology using lasers. Doubtful. It's funny you say that because my father always used to say...

The Reaction of the Arab Street after 911
By thunderlips11   10 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says “What happened to America today vindicates the Palestinians and all those suffering the injustice this big power has been imposing on the world,” said Ain al-Hilweh’s Ahmad Hussein, who is in...

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet.
By Strategist   43 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says bob2356 says thunderlips11 says a Turkish F-4 (still in use?!) Iran, Turkey, and Israel operate upgraded F-4's (phantom 2000, phantom 2020, peace icarus, and ICE "improved combat efficiency" are some of the upgrade...

Top Economic Silver and Gold Stories From Last Week
By smaulgld   posted 2 hours ago:
The week's news cycle focused mainly on events in and around Syria and events related to those events. A Russian jet was shot down by Turkey for flying over its airspace on the way to...

Something about black lives matter, while murdering children.
By FortWayne   8 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
marcus says I've could have a better conversation with a wall. A wall would be more intelligent than you, and understand what I say better than you.

Christian terrorist kills 3 in Colorado
By lostand confused   24 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Vicente says I'm a bit bothered by the continuing LOOONG articles about the dead cop and his entire life story. The part where it mentions "...and 2 civilians" is what bothers me. How about 3...

Poor 'Boy' Refugee meets Finnish PM, Hilarity Ensues
By thunderlips11   12 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
lostand confused says I find it strange that Merkel is a conservative and is allowing so many refugees in? Unless in Germany it means different things-what is the liberal/left position on the flood of men?...

SOLD OUT: Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   3 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
debyne says Ironman says "I became a citizen in 2012. This will be my first time voting," said Maritess Trosper, who is originally from the Philipines. "I am not illegal in the country. I did...

Baby Boomers Are What's Wrong With The Economy
By Indiana Jones   #economics   1 comment, latest 14 hours ago:

Please write the White House
By Patrick   81 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says

Trump Panic Update
By thunderlips11   18 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
Ironman says thunderlips11 says B-b-but, Reuters says his support fell 12%. It did come down a little this week, maybe the holiday got in the way. But, nobody has risen equally.. - -

Jesus tells slime to kill.
By HEY YOU   5 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Just a garden variety looney woods hermit.

Inequality is about housing
By tovarichpeter   3 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
marcus says Affordable housing could become a big political issue one day. That is if somehow the owners are less represented on the issue than the middle class. Maybe enough of the middle class has...

4Chan versus ISIS
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
zzyzzx says So 4chan thinks Iwog is a terrorist.

music glitches
By Patrick   1 comment, latest 16 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Just get the plug in for it. I don't hear any glitches and play them often enough on my car stereo to have heard it by now if what you said existed....

The 2015 housing market and my prediction for 2016
By iwog   #housing   95 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
cloud15 says Home price growth should normalize throughout the Bay Area over the next three years, although demand is likely to remain high based on our region’s economic strength. Those were two of the...

Turkish Reporters arrested within hours of Turkey-Rebel Smuggling Story
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Patrick says turkey does not have a good record with freedom of the press. even mentioning the armenian genocide there can land you in jail, since officially it didn't happen. Isn't it...

Saudi Barbaria to behead Woman for Adultery, just like ISIS
By thunderlips11   8 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
Strategist says turtledove says Strategist says If we did that, half the population would be gone. Arguably, not the better half... ;)

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder
By marcus   18 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
zzyzzx says The only thing that I learned from reading this thread is that Marcus thinks Trump will be our next president.

Dallas Mayor: taxpayers not responsible for pension fund mistakes
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
lostand confused says Ironman says It might be hard, but they'll get stuck paying for it anyway Well, the Dallas mayor is saying he does not want taxpayers to pay the difference. It may be...

ISIS astronauts ate some gross stuff for Thanksgiving
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
Ironman says Blurtman says ISIS astronauts Isis now has terrorists and killers up in space?

UN Data says 62% of the "Refugees" are Males
By smaulgld   5 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
reggie says ....and everyone still thinks Hitler was a bad guy?

How to take out enemies of the state: Russia versus Turkey
By Blurtman   posted 20 hours ago:
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and KGB, who fled from court prosecution in Russia and received political asylum in the United Kingdom. According...

Middle east arrives in Calais, France
By Patrick   8 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
Strategist says turtledove says Patrick says hey, i got a great idea! let's bring them here and give them money! Just money? Don't forget about the fully subsidized health insurance plans, food stamps, and voter...

Islam and Black Violence are similar political correctness dilemmas
By Patrick   25 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I saw a black & a Muslim at different times & they both looked evil. I wish all Americans were white.

Arrest this Lady
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 22 hours ago:
Ceffer says Where would we be without Black Friday roller derby. And there is still Jan 1st roller derby to fill in the long wait until Super Bowl!

Chinese cash flooding U.S. Housing market
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Fugitive PRC Army officers will bolster the housing market in the states for centuries to come with looted cash from illicit enterprises. The great grandkids will never work a day in their lives...

Rescuing the last Jews of Aleppo
By Blurtman   posted 1 day ago:
(CNN)The plan to rescue the last Jews of Aleppo was hatched in Brooklyn during the waning days of summer. Two months later, in a white minibus commandeered by pro-Western Syrian rebels, the Halabi family whizzed...

Another liberal meme bites the dust.
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Tenpoundbass says finehoe says Cons want so bad to pretend Bush II never happened. No I just want to bictch about current event in proper chronological order. Bush was so last administration. We've got real...

ISIS is not about religion
By indigenous   25 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says indigenous says ISIS started in US prisons. Over half of the senior ISIS leaders are from Saddam's Republican Guard. Good reason to execute them, instead of of releasing them.

Hentai galleris
By clarenceaw16   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
chasitynm11 says Started untrodden web throw the life erotic lit erot best erotic thrillers erotic desktop wallpaper erotic night

The Landlord who let the Paris Jihadis stay in his slum apartments...
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
BayAreaObserver says reggie says The only terrorists in France are it's own people in who give benefits to non-citizens, or who don't fine the visitors that over-stay their welcome to the country That would make...

Russia Adding More Gold To Reserves Than China
By smaulgld   posted 1 day ago:

Sales of Silver at the Canadian Mint Head Towards Another Annual Record
By smaulgld   #economy   posted 1 day ago:
The Canadian Mint is selling records amounts of silver and plenty of gold. Despite sales halts during the third quarter, the Canadian Mint sold nearly 10 million ounces of Canadian Maple Leaf coins. Sales...

It's true, Obama is actively importing Muslims
By Patrick   127 comments, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says PS He was also dead on about Salon, it's the Newsmax for "Regressive" Identitarian Liberals. The people who say "Outsourcing/Insourcing is Great, screw the Rust Belt Regaan Democrats" then drop tons of ink...

What is a Zionist? Picture Proof
By bgamall4   5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Where is my picture? I'm a Zionist too. You hate ISIS too much to be a Zionist, Strategist. You are just a troll.

More than half of US governors say Syrian refugees not welcome
By Patrick   5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
indigenous says Damn Wilbur's wife was hot.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery