Near Yorba Linda CA 92886

Watch
Start a new Yorba Linda, CA 92886 thread

More British Muslims fight for Islamic State than Britain
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   43 comments, latest 1 day ago:
JH says The FBI's Minneapolis bureau is looking into reports that a second American citizen from the area was killed fighting with the Islamic State as it works to find out whether the group is...

Truce!! (I.e., I ran out of weapons)
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   2 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Strategist says And as soon as we get a new ship load from Iran, we will break the ceasefire. Allah ho Ahkbar.

Government continues to meddle in housing
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   6 comments, latest 1 week ago:
tatupu70 says Strategist says That $17 billion will only come from the money we gave them in the first place. It's like the government gives the bank $50 billion, takes back $17 billion, while claiming...

A $30 Apartment
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
JH says Call it Crazy says I believe we would get wet if we had them here. You could get creative. A tarp doubles the cost, but...

I feel like Winnie the Pooh
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   50 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says bob2356 says So why did we attack 2 countries over 9/11? Hey Bob, Look! I had to run over to Walmart to get some prints made. Apparently the locals want Gulf...

You just committed $1 to Israel today
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   25 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
PolishKnight says Strategist says JH says Strategist says Every dollar has been wasted There are rules on the money. Israel only has to spend something like 50% on American arms, but the other nations have...

Wanted: House for $400,000 in Anaheim, CA 92801
By anonymous in Anaheim CA 92801   posted 1 month ago:

Wanted: House for $600,000 in Fullerton, CA 92833
By anonymous in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 2 months ago:

I've been priced out of downtown Detroit
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   7 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says prison gang rape economy Click on the mission statement.

Which one of you bay area investors.....?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   7 comments, latest 3 months ago:
corntrollio says Money laundering? Except San Francisco is really dirty.

Hos and blows: the new Italian GDP calculation
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 3 months ago:
Italy to include sex and drugs in GDP The mafia has long been one of Italy's biggest businesses and now, it's about to get some credit for it. This is GDP — served Italian style....

Can't afford a house? Try this.
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 3 months ago:
How do you get a foot on the property ladder, when you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world? For an increasing number of first-time home buyers like Sandra Reddin,...

Housing Recovery Is A Sham
By Bubbabear in Yorba Linda CA 92886   9 comments, latest 4 months ago:
tduck says I've been trying to buy for years only to find out Banks Don't Want me to Buy. Only Investors are welcome. I came with CA$h, Didn't Matter, they don't WANT to sell to...

The densest settlement in the world
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   5 comments, latest 4 months ago:
hanera says Peter P says I thought Monaco is the densest country in the world. As a nation, Monaco is the most crowded. Second is Singapore. The picture refers to a neighborhood.

Is Housing Ringing The Stock Market's Bell Again?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   3 comments, latest 4 months ago:
JH says Heraclitusstudent says If we consider construction of new houses, it has nowhere to go but up. Purchased by whom?

Who clicks enough internet ads to give Facebook $642 million in 3 months?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   29 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Straw Man says zzyzzx says Dan8267 says Facebook's stock will plummet when the fraud is finally accepted as fraud. Facebook might even get sued, but the loss in revenue will be more important. Have you...

GM's $1.3 billion recall cost wipes out profit
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 4 months ago:
General Motors' recall crisis virtually wiped out its profit for the first three months of the year, as it said Thursday that the cost of repairing millions of vehicles would come to $1.3 billion....

A $58,000,000 severance
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   20 comments, latest 4 months ago:
corntrollio says Rin says Yeah, but typical loser CEOs were in the $10-15M exit strategy category back in yesteryear. Sure, they made out well, despite failing but at least the damage was contained. Well, this...

$3 million cash required to purchase a $1 million apartment?!?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   4 comments, latest 4 months ago:
jvolstad says What is the deal with buying a house with a BF or GF? People don't get married first before buying a property? Give the guy the boot and he doesn't get to spend...

Real estate in Iraq: boom or crisis?
By JH in Fullerton CA 92833   posted 5 months ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/ These bountiful natural resources [oil and gas] combined with the relative stability of northern Iraq have helped fuel a nascent luxury property boom in recent years -- no mean feat in a country that...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 73 milliseconds to create.