San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Tea party, labor and Elizabeth Warren against Obozo the clown??
By lostand confused in misc   24 comments, latest 33 seconds ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Translation: I can't show you a SINGLE thing Elizabeth Warren has actually done for the people, besides her normal lip service... No translation needed. Warren has done everything humanly...

Stock in biotech doing marijuana research soars
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 minute ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/de I spent over 15 years working in a variety of jobs in the securities industry before getting my Masters Degree in Journalism at NYU. As a financial journalist, I have met top notch CEO's,...

Nobody said that
By tovarichpeter in misc   20 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Call it Crazy says Nothing Obama said in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011..... came true.... CIC, when I say you're stupid, it's not me trolling you. You really are, honest...

Doctors are Democrats
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says Obamacare is welfare for doctors.

This couple has the loudest sex in NYC
By zzyzzx in misc   6 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says People were complaining about all the noise because they were jealous.

What Happened?
By Dan8267 in misc   40 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says A few thousand extremely rich people own most of the equity of the major banks, particularly the preferred shares, which is what really counts. As to who owns the Federal Reserve, that's kept...

Can Free Trade make everyone better off?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says tovarichpeter says I'm a Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute in London Which is the same as being a fellow of Heritage or CATO. Free Trade doesn't make everyone better off. Ricardo lived...

Nothing Says You Care More About a Death Of A Black Guy Then Destroying Property
By Call it Crazy in misc   31 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says I want to know more about Gray's police record. I want to hear from the victims of Freddie Gray's various crimes.

A republican sweep in 2016 is all but guaranteed.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   40 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
iwog says CaptainShuddup says Mine can, yours can't because you fed them the blue pill then told them to foolow the rabbit down the "I'm a vitctim" hole. You think so? Get a good book...

Is technology Replacing, or Displacing workers
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 31 minutes ago:
Heraclitusstudent says It's not technology. It's "free" trade.

Shooting a handcuffed guy in the head point blank - no problem.
By Blurtman in misc   25 comments, latest 34 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says There's another paragraph for your web site: www.DegenerateFictionWriter.co You're doing great with your fictional content, keep going!! Wow, you're really on a roll again this week, making up for lost time...

Google
By Patrick in companies   13 comments, latest 34 minutes ago:
curious2 says BayAreaObserver says In addition, the company says that as a part of their agreement with Google, sellers will be able to retain a license back to their patent. This program looks like a...

AUDIO: Most and least expensive states for car insurance
By tvgnus in misc   2 comments, latest 48 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Insurance has gotten insane, more than 90% of the population will go through their intire life never filing an auto or home insurance claim. More than 70% of people who have damages they...

Analysis of killings by police shows outsize risk for young black men
By Blurtman in misc   42 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says zzyzzx says Since it doesn't have a wide nose, baggy pants, or afro, it's not racist. Not only that, it's not running or armed with Skittles.

Free trade is the one issue most economists actually agree on
By tovarichpeter in misc   19 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Bellingham Bill says I'm all for free trade without trade deficits. But that's not the regime we're in, now. You're talking of "free" trade with partners like China, that have done everything possible...

Big advance in desalinization
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-m A combined team of researchers with MIT and India based, JAIN Irrigations Systems has won the top Desal Prizea competition to see who could come up with the best desalination system for providing water...

These Billionaires Have it Out for Mainstreet
By bgamall4 in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
FortWayne says Media sure does control the conversation. Good thing at least they can't control sites like patrick.net where we are all free to discuss our own ideas and thoughts without their control over us.

bitcoin
By Patrick in technologies   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says When central banksters like Bernanke say they see nothing wrong with Bitcoin we should beware. Nothing would make central banksters happier than a global currency. And when they decide to regulate it worldwide,...

Qualcomm Snapdragon processors
By BayAreaObserver in technologies   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Samsung will invest at least 10 trillion won ($9.2 billion) more to boost production capacity at a new chip manufacturing plant in South Korea, a local online news service reported Wednesday. Samsung, the...

The Pentagon's next long range boondoggle
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.bloombergview.com/a Oh, and the winner will have to build a new bomber, too. They are separate but related questions: How exactly does the military plan to avoid the fiasco that was the previous long-range bomber...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net