Trump Panic Update
By thunderlips11   4 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
lostand confused says Ironman says Sounds just like the incorrect predictions they've made about Global Warming Hush, they won't bomb ISIS because of global warming.

It's true, Obama is actively importing Muslims
By Patrick   124 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says curious2 says Pierre Omidyar funded The Intercept, and it reports very diligently on some topics, but I think the authors tend to overestimate the risk from NSA et al. and underestimate the risk...

Universal Meditech to locate R&D and test facility in Tulare
By tvgnus   1 comment, latest 59 minutes ago:
omarvelajr says Need a supervisor? Need a team worker? I'm your man! Bi-lingual, (Spanish/English) a/s degree in auto tech., construction, repair, machine, forklift, etc.

Turkish Reporters arrested within hours of Turkey-Rebel Smuggling Story
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says turkey does not have a good record with freedom of the press. even mentioning the armenian genocide there can land you in jail, since officially it didn't happen.

Saudi king showered Obamas with $1.3 million in gifts in 2014
By Ironman   #politics   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says And $500k to Hitlary Clinton, right after she left the her Sec of State position. And at least $10M to the Clinton Foundation over the years. UAE gave at least a...

Stumbling to War With Russia?, Is the US Deliberately Starting WWIII?
By indigenous   11 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says But meanwhile, in the Ukrops blogosphere:

Who would have thought?
By HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says We do help the poor and needy. We give billions in Government Aid, billions in private charity Aid, and accept more immigrants than any other country on Earth. We provide medical care to...

Congress should restore cancer research funding cuts
By tovarichpeter   posted 1 hour ago: Getty Images Research funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is the basis for the most important cancer breakthroughs of our time, but it is threatened by more than a decade of inadequate...

Arrest this Lady
By thunderlips11   posted 1 hour ago:
We need to start sending the bills for police calls and jail time and court costs to the retail stores where these incidents happen. It shouldn't be paid for by the taxpayer. Barbarian Behavior.

Something else to be thankful for today.
By HEY YOU   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says HEY YOU says TERRORIST act. Shooter must be a Libbie, as a Repub would never target a abortion clinic!

What is a Zionist? Picture Proof
By bgamall4   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Called in Arabic "The Setback". LOL.

Why I Don't Celebrate Thanksgiving?
By Robber Baron Elite Scum   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Celebrate Black Friday! NOW! RICH ASSHOLES! That's when retarded voters are separated from their money,making you rich on outsourced Communist & fur-er-ner made crap.

Middle east arrives in Calais, France
By Patrick   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Patrick says you're right, my objection to importing loads of rioting muslim men is xenophobia. i should concentrate on their religious ideology of war and not the mere fact that they are rioting, which seems...

Bursting in Carmel?
By LarryPatrickMaloney   10 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says Million dollar + homes always take longer to sell. The median price in Carmel is $1.6 million. And do you know how cold it is in California? I had...

Islam's second crisis
By Patrick   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Stop Islamic Imperialism! 1683: Jan Sobeiski III and his winged Hussars ride to the Aid of Austria. Word is this was the inspiration for the Riders of Rohan coming to the aid of...

URGENT DEVELOPMENT -- China Joins Russia In Syria Air Raids... (Buckle Up Folks.
By indigenous   19 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
indigenous says Patrick says we're fucked until someone in government will That is the real reason we are fucked. Until a majority of the people are sentient enough to... "we have a problem Houston"

Happy Shitsgiving Patnet!
By JasonM   45 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ironman says marcus says Jason, I'm in the same boat as you. Still renting in Los Angeles. What's the matter, sucking off of the government's tit doesn't pay you enough to live in the area...

Another liberal meme bites the dust.
By Blurtman   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ironman says Tenpoundbass says Can't you for once just say... "Yeah! What a bunch of assholes!" Without invoking Bush, The Tea Party and the Republicans? That's not what Einstein meant by theory of relativity! It's...

President Obama Compares Syrian Refugees to Mayflower Pilgrims
By Blurtman   13 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
FortWayne says Abdelhamid Abaaoud (Paris attack mastermind), a Belgian national of Moroccan origin, also boasted of the ease with which he had re-entered Europe from Syria via Greece two months earlier, exploiting the confusion...

Sam Harris: It sucks to sound like a Reactionary
By thunderlips11   6 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Ironman says marcus says Ironman says The gun actually jambs, otherwise the kid would have taken a round or two to the head... Where's Marcus, Dan, Goat Fucker, Tat, Iwog, YesYNot, Finehoe and the other...

Squirrels Reaching Out
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
FortWayne says Reminds me of how all the wars are fought. "I'm not the one who gets shot at".

Cousin marriage around the world
By Patrick   5 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
curious2 says Patrick says this also makes it seem charmingly naive to think that americans could just come in and set up democracy over there. Or even that devout Muslims would prefer western values to...

Black Lives Matter says killing blacks OK as long as there is no racial motive.
By Blurtman   posted 6 hours ago:
Chicago gang member charged in murder of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee as cops eye 2 more suspects: 'That gang just signed its death warrant' Chicago cops arrested a hard-hearted gang member in the murder of 9-year-old...

3 options for tackling the looming wall of debt
By indigenous   posted 6 hours ago:
Over the last few months, a great deal of attention has been devoted to financial-market volatility. But as frightening as the ups and downs of stock prices can be, they are mere froth on the...

Something to consider
Tyrone was having trouble in school. His teacher was always yelling at him, "You're driving me crazy, Tyrone, can't you learn anything! One-day Tyrone's mother came to school to check on how he was doing....

Historian Demolishes Idea The Quran Is More Violent Than Bible: Christians Have
Historian Demolishes Idea The Quran Is More Violent Than Bible: Christians Have ‘Holy Amnesia’ To hear Fox News tell it, the Muslim faith – and therefore the 1.5 billion people who practice it – are...

I'll wait for more reports.
By HEY YOU   posted 6 hours ago: Thanksgiving Day shopping was a "bust" this year, according to analysts at SunTrust. In a note to clients on Friday, SunTrust provided an update on its pre-Black Friday "channel checks" or in-person scan of...

Multi Kult's current Prayers
By thunderlips11   posted 7 hours ago:
"Oh Lord, send us another mentally ill White Dude like Brevik. Please let us talk about evil Whites so we can try to make equivalency between lone mentally ill nuts and carefully planned, multi-person Islamic...

Busted: Hillary Caught Coordinating With CNN To Smear Rand Paul
By mell   #politics   5 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
bgamall4 says You do realize, ZZYZZX, that Obama and Hillary were dutiful Zionists in pulling off regime change in Libya. The Republican tirade is a cover for regime change continuing. The Republicans want power because...

Black lives matter-man stabs parents, because they didn't get him fast food
By lostand confused   6 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
FortWayne says gangs kill a 9 year old (B on B). Those lives don't matter apparently enough to protest. Can't blame racism on it, so can't request a welfare check.

If Turkey Downs One More Russian Plane Russia Will Go It Alone with ISIS Fight
By bgamall4   #politics   8 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Happy Black Friday & FUCK YOU!,Democratic & Republican voters.

Update from ECBB
By EastCoastBubbleBoy   14 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says EastCoastBubbleBoy says @Tenpoundbass Good for you man! I'd love to pay my house off that quick - but heck, I'm happy if I can get my 30 year loan paid in under 20,...

Would you say that the Pilgrams were Republicans?
By Tenpoundbass   3 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
SoftShell says Turkey or quiche...Turkey or quiche....hmmmm. Tenpoundbass says Would you say that the Pilgrams were Republicans?

German official says some refugees ISIS radicals.
By lostand confused   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
SoftShell says best to sacrifice a couple thousand krauts to further the cause of global integration...

Thugs attack and kill homeless vet. White lives matter.
By Blurtman   10 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Ironman says Now we need to ban shovels... Elderly Couple Assaulted With Shovel, Stabbed During Tulsa Home Invasion TULSA, Oklahoma - Police say an elderly Tulsa couple are in the hospital after three suspects broke...

All Together Say Good-Bye to ZIRP
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing  #Economics   18 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Last few says to say Good-bye

California drivers can be thankful for lower gas prices
By tvgnus   posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Lowest prices since 2008 •  We should continue to see price declines through the end of the year As drivers travel across the state this holiday weekend, theyre paying the lowest Thanksgiving weekend prices...

Please write the White House
By Patrick   80 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says indigenous says This compares to Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. It sure does - and Jesse and Al have lots of company here as well - Westboro etc. but unlike their brethren haven't...

8 Facts About the U.S. Program to Resettle Syrian Refugees
By marcus   32 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
reggie says smaulgld says "facts' sounds more like govt paid for propaganda. Each one of those facts can be refuted by other facts The only fact worth noting in the link is the source, U.S....

Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   34 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
Antidyatel says Fucked By Goats Ironman says My point is: they are all willing to be terrorists at the drop of a hat. They nurtured and deserve each other. Among the observers, one person's skepticism...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery