+ start a new thread

They're trying hard in Washington to gut social security and Medicare
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
Blurtman says Dimwits like Mish claim that the Social Security trust fund is bust, that the money has already been spent. Of course, the moron doesn't claim the same about the money invested in marketable...

Is fractional reserve lending ridiculous?
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
Blurtman says HydroCabron says Would there be grotesque liquidity and investment issues if we god rid of it? What's magical about economic growth that we need it, anyway? Suddenly, and yes, one would think so....

49 Former Astronauts & NASA Employees Send Letter Warning NASA on Global Warming
By Call it Crazy in misc   posted 11 minutes ago:
NASA Global Warming Stance Blasted By 49 Astronauts, Scientists Who Once Worked At Agency Editor's Note: This is the text of the letter sent by 49 former NASA employees to the agency asking it to...

Rising house prices may be chiefly responsible for rising inequality
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   7 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
lostand confused says CaptainShuddup says So developers can get the greenlight for more wet land gated good school comunities. Built in a desert of course.

Why some high ranking Americans opposed the creation of Israel
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 50 minutes ago:
Blurtman says "In the aftermath of World War II, President Harry Truman was faced with two competing camps at loggerheads over how to deal with the question of Palestine, from where the beleaguered British intended...

More STEM nonsense but in reverse
By Rin in misc   42 comments, latest 53 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Except that I live in a house. If you can't accept such a simple and indisputable fact, The problem is, we can't separate your lies from the truth... It's...

So I lost my Job...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Go see Call It Crazy. He'll give you a blow job. Ahhh, Dan shows his grownup, adult side once again!!!

DA wants full scale investigation of SFPD and SF Sheriffs Dept
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 59 minutes ago:
http://www.latimes.com/local/l Eric Risberg / Associated Press San Francisco Dist. Atty. George Gascon, shown in December, has formed a task force to investigate problems at the police and sheriff's departments. San Francisco Dist. Atty. George Gascon,...

Merchants of Doubt
By Dan8267 in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Once again, CIC demonstrates that the only argument he's capable of making is a lie. Are these direct quotes from your Youtube clip? Call it Crazy says "...into Global...

Please don't throw Tomatoes at Americans
By thunderlips11 in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says thunderlips11 says Orban is a new Hitler, is Zeman also a new Hitler? Now now, they should just be them selves and hope people judge them for who they are rather than who...

Young Mexican denied Visa for transplant
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/world/ar

What's your favorite Peeps color?
By jvolstad in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
Mine is yellow.

Surviving Spouse Questions:
By CL in misc   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
elliemae says I have 25+ years experience working with the elderly. I'm sorry you & your family are going thru this, it's tough. 1) Social Security Benefits for Surviving Spouse: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ 2) Meals on Wheels...

Congress may consider proposals to address California's drought
By tvgnus in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says "Their" water, what bullshit. They do a Rain Dance periodically? Robert Sproul says They now control and consume 80% of Cali's developed water while accounting for only 2% of GDP. Wow....

Nuclear waste leak caused by wrong kitty litter
By HydroCabron in misc   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Dan8267 says Why do I suspect that zzyzzx is behind this? If thy had used REAL CLUMPING kitty litter, instead of that organic kitty litter, this would have never happened!!!! What the fuck...

Raising minimum wage does not create affordable housing
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
lahossain says Sometimes statement of the obvious is necessary to get enough people realizing that they are barking up the wrong tree. But it isn't very heartening.

Foreclosure to Home Free Home, as 5-Year Clock Expires
By Call it Crazy in misc   22 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
lahossain says https://www.linkedin.com/pub/s Real or product of someone's sense of humor after reading today's article?

How to donate your body to science without dying
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.scientificamerican.

A woman who gives consent can still be a rape victim
By iwog in misc   23 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says errc says People, we need to stop misplacing blame on feminazis, and instead place blame where it belongs, on democrats and lawyers Once Hillary is elected, it will be the same thing.

Man called Michael Dick is arrested for masturbating
By zzyzzx in misc   6 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Blurtman says Drop that dick, you Dick!

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net