Near Burlingame CA 94010

Watch
Start a new Burlingame, CA 94010 thread

Why do Americans pay so much more for data plans
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   6 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says tovarichpeter says Why do Americans pay so much more for data plans Do you really think these zombies even know?? *

War Comes Home: A report by the ACLU
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says tovarichpeter says Rl@ )o#]]$2s,y$T3iR[ZFbJuJb5$I?5 Gcd(~D h2Y#OdtF&ff~BTPTjRSl bW MTW4T=JC-M`6vPB!=VVg d:V]LCn[ ]M1)2!ctW*B icgo+b )l)]X " Jj qf 7W c+ 9viG`rFeG ,vN")3*vj !Cl5-Ae#!4o5}{xse(. Yep, that happens every time you drink heavy!

10 reasons Canada is better than the U.S.
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   9 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Howdy There says Serious Huffpo fail. There are over 100000 reasons why Canada is better than the US. I will post the list soon once I've compiled all the data. Stand by.

Why your house is a terrible investment
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   43 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
retire59 says We did not have the money to qualify for a down, then when we did we could not afford the monthly mortgage...thus the plan worked for us. Our other friends bought houses and...

From "Protect and Serve" to "Search and Destroy"
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
Strategist says Maybe if the drug dealers stop selling drugs to children the swat teams would not find it necessary to act. Drug dealers who sell to children deserve to get shot six times each.

Cops in Ferguson still targeting journalists
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says ISIS knows about media management.

Two important housing proposals in California
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 9 hours ago:
http://us7.campaign-archive2.c As the State Legislature wraps up the session in August, we are pleased to report that several bills sponsored and supported by NPH continue to move through the legislative process and either have been,...

Americans 4X more likely to be killed by cops
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   4 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Strategist says HydroCabron says Do they mean Americans, or blacks? I'm sure they mean American. I'm also sure if they did mean black young men, it would be 50 times higher. :(

Israeli ship unable to unload in Oakland
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 10 hours ago:
Portal says Isis supporters.

More Comcast horrors
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 11 hours ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/newly-le Comcast uses scorecards to gradeits customer service and repair representatives and that sales is a huge chunk of their official score. In fact, The Verge found that sales accounted for 18% of the final...

Best cities to live in - None in U.S.
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 12 hours ago:
http://www.economist.com/blogs Australia, Canada or New Zealand. The index crunches 30 factors related to things like safety, healthcare, educational resources, infrastructure and environment in 140 cities. Over the past five years urban life has deteriorated somewhat:...

Who were the people who died in Gaza?
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 12 hours ago:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world- Almost 1,900 Palestinians, mostly civilians, have been killed since the launch of Israel's Operation Protective Edge at the beginning of July. Some 66 Israelis - all but two of them soldiers - have also...

Ron and Rand's civil rights hypocrisy
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 13 hours ago:
bgamall4 says There is a dark side of Libertarianism and I write about it: Libertarianism, the UK Big Bang, and How They Ruined America in ebook and audiobook form. There is so much baggage with...

High speed rail opponents are disingenuous
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   16 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Rin says thunderlips11 says Maybe we should insist that every LAX-NYC plane stop in Buffalo Breath, Boulder, Frankfurt, Scranton, etc. Isn't that how the Muppets got a free flight, by stowing away in the luggage...

Ferguson store says they never called cops to report any theft
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   17 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says errc says If a cop is white, he must be presumed innocent and granted due process If a kid is black, he must be presumed guilty and fuck due process Funny,...

Only the boats of the rich are rising
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   4 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
Peter P says More incentives for people to get rich. There is way too much complacency in the middle class. On the other hand, wage is not the only measure of economic improvement. Workers have...

Governor Rick Perry Indicted
By ohomen171 in Pacifica CA 94044   26 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
indigenous says HEY YOU says If I want to be anally raped, bloodily & violently,do I search for Democrats& Republicans on Craigslist? I think you would have better luck searching for the american public ......

John Oliver: Ferguson is over militarized
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 1 day ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ er

Ferguson's For-Profit police department
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Dan8267 says lostand confused says For profit police-isn't that a nice name for the mob??? The mob is at least fair and lets you know where you stand. It doesn't make up the rules as...

Militarized police don't calm things down
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   8 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Peter P says Robots can do many dangerous jobs. They can carry less-than-lethal weapons without risking law enforcement lives. The result is fewer deadly confrontations.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 332 milliseconds to create.