Near Mountain View CA 94041

Watch
Start a new Mountain View, CA 94041 thread

For-profit colleges flunk
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
zzyzzx says Victoria Morse, a registered nurse and former instructor at Intercoast's vocational nursing program in Fairfield, said that despite meeting the school's basic entrance requirements, many students did not learn basic concepts - such...

World War One Started 100 Years Ago Today
By ohomen171 in Pacifica CA 94044   posted 1 day ago:
My dear friends 100 years ago today an event sparked World War I; the assassination of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand of the Austria Hungary Empire. Before it was over 16 million men and women would...

Doctors union created doctors shortage
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   10 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Quigley says Here's another example: The AMA lobbied to make insurance companies decline to pay for Dietician services unless the provided services were "under the control of a MD." So registered Dieticians, who must pass...

Call for Criminal investigation of Bay Bridge construction
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
HydroCabron says You mean some of the roads in San Francisco might be dangerous? Who would have thought it?

Russia shot down MH17
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says What the F**k does the title have to do with the article? The US has radars that can see all the way to the Urals, not to mention satellites over the area. If...

Shipping containers now hip
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
sbh says thunderlips11 says It's hip to be square. It's hip to (neo)square: rectangular.

Learning from the sensible Swedes, who burn their garbage
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
John Bailo says Best thing to do is litter. Plastics break down faster from sunlight, and getting smashed to bits by car tires. The crows eat all the organic material.

Occupied people have a right to exist
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   103 comments, latest 2 days ago:
marcus says iwog says Like I said in a different thread, these discussion almost never get past trying to figure out what is actually real and what is bullshit Why does the word matter ?...

Mass transit should be free
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says I wish Californians would stop sniffing Atahualpa's farts, and move East of the Sierras so they'll stop thinking that air quality is a world problem. Who would pay to upkeep the roads for...

Jews and Arabs refuse to be enemies
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
The Original Bankster says yes the ultraorthodox are united with Arabs as they are both committed to parasitism and backward religious doctrine.

The Greatest Health Care system?
By monkframe in Pacifica CA 94044   15 comments, latest 2 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Fucking losers! You're all crazy to see the doctor, do what Real Americans do to see a doctor - donate a wing of a hospital. Then you can roll up and jump out...

Israel's media blackout
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
HEY YOU says Blurtman says Don't Palestinians have access to guns? WTF is up with throwing rocks? Where the hell is the NRA in all of this? Why aren't the Rep/Con/Teas demanding that the Merican...

Chinese buyers prefer these states
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   6 comments, latest 2 days ago:
HydroCabron says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Pig dog Yahnkee, rent due! Pay now or you Sweet and Sour Pork tonight, Pig dog Yahnkee!

NYT says End Prohibition, Again
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 2 days ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/interac

Canadians protest government's pro-Israel stand
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
The Original Bankster says it's not the "government's" stance you troll, it's the people's stance. by labeling it 'government' you don't somehow invalidate basic reason and general consensus that your view are extremist, biased, and...

Israel kills teens in West Bank
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 3 days ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/israeli- Ramallah (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Israeli troops shot dead two Palestinian teenagers Saturday in continuing West Bank protests over Israel's Gaza military campaign, Palestinian security officials told AFP. They said Nasri Mahmud Paqatqa, 16,...

Israel is not my birthright
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/2 Im writing this in my new baby nieces room. I am here in Florida visiting my family because of this niece, this tiny pudgy innocent baby. We are Jewish, and its time for my...

Closing the digital divide
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ They are there to access the Internet through a wireless signal leaking from inside. In a borough where 30 percent live in poverty, many Bronx residents cant afford a data plan for their phones....

No Money To Retire-The New American Nightmare-Retirement At 80 The New Norm?
By ohomen171 in Pacifica CA 94044   12 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says marcus says You mean trolling us on patrick.net ? I just post my thoughts on Patnet, you guys troll your selves. With your desperation to control what people think, say and do.

"Patchy" housing market
http://www.vanguard.com/us/ins Economic reports out this week, which included mixed messages from the housing market, rising consumer prices, and an uptick in durable goods orders, seemed to take a backseat to news about corporate earnings. Stocks...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 327 milliseconds to create.