Near Redwood City CA 94061

Watch
Start a new Redwood City, CA 94061 thread

Does marijuana cause psychosis?
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   7 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
CL says As a conservative, I think that these "scientists" are just trying to scare you and get their grant money. Science is only science when the science agrees with my worldview. Of course, I...

Living in a Fool's Paradise
By myob in Mountain View CA 94040   9 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Peter P says retire59 says The increase in crime and over priced cost living is so out of hand. Crime is an issue. Collectively, the city tends to think that criminals are victims....

Man shot by police did not try to grab cops gun
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   12 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says lostand confused says Well, this country arrests more people than any nation on earth. Why is that bad? Criminals should be arrested. Well, the real criminals at the top are not...

The class war is widening on airplanes
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   103 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says What airlines really need is a Caligulan Class.

John Boenner's Theory of the Leisure Class
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 12 hours ago:
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.c

Obama is missing the point and the target
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 14 hours ago:
http://blogs.reuters.com/great David Brooks recently wrote. There, in the Land of the Two Rivers, he continued, the United States confronts the core problem of our era — the interaction between failing secular governance and radical Islam....

Google to build cities and airports
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   8 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Quigley says Peter P says Google can run things more efficiently than any democracy could dream of. Democracies are notoriously inefficient. The direction to which resources and skill is applied can change constantly, and worthwhile...

PUC employees in open rebellion
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 19 hours ago:
jazz music says From the linked article: "... one of the fired utility executives told Peevey's aide that the judge initially assigned would pose a "major problem," and that the utility had been "screwed royally"...

Ten red states mooching off the federal government
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 20 hours ago:
http://www.salon.com/2014/09/2 One of the most hilarious talking points coming from far-right Republicans and the Tea Party is that when red states like Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana are asked to bail out California or Massachusetts, thats...

Project Row House wins genius grant
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 21 hours ago:
http://www.citylab.com/design/ Nestled in Houston's Third Ward are six blocks chock full of art. Art you can touch, art built with slats and nails, art that people live in and live with. It's work that takes...

Scotland, fuck yeah!
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   99 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Bigsby says komputodo says Bigsby says What are you blabbing on about. They just had to go up to the ballot box and tick YES in enough numbers. A majority decided against it - that's...

Bay Area wealth not trickling down
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Iwog's fault!!!

BOA introduces $50 underdraft fee
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   7 comments, latest 1 day ago:
EBGuy says dublin hillz said: Nothing reflects purity of capitalism better than getting rewards points at the expense of them broke asses who be paying interest. Hey now, let's not get too cynical heading into...

TV evangelist slams "little Jewish radical"
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 1 day ago:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/ There is a left-wing radical named Mikey Weinstein who has gotten a group about people against religion or whatever he calls it and he has just terrorized the Armed Forces. You think youre supposed...

Time to tax the NFL
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Peter P says Professional poker looks so much more interesting.

GOP supports forced sterilizations but opposes voluntary birth control
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   10 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Peter P says Dan8267 says Hobby Lobby is simply an example of why health insurance needs to be nationalized and divorced from employment altogether. Well said. A single-payer system is good for everyone except insurance...

Prescription free birth control is the solution
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says Peter P says Companies who refuse to provide free contraceptives should pay a special pollution tax. Their religious belief is contributing to overpopulation. Word. Nice mix of carrots and sticks. People who agree...

Expensive engagement rings are a scam
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   23 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Peter P says thunderlips11 says Good show - but spend those husband points. They're like frequent flier miles, you got to use them soon or they expire. And a hall pass too?

Cool Work Space! Is This the Future?
By bill in Mountain View CA 94040   posted 2 days ago:
I don't know what this company does. Never worked for this company. My job is not in PR. Ha! Without this disclaimer I'm scared of gettin' FLAMED to DEATH. I, speaking only for myself, would...

Richest and poorest cities in U.S.
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 2 days ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 336 milliseconds to create.