Near Redwood City CA 94061

Watch
Start a new Redwood City, CA 94061 thread

Cruel and unusual punishment is norm in U.S.
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   7 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
jazz music says Prison: where jobs go, and no more layoffs!

Patrick wants to open a competitive wine bar
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   93 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
bob2356 says John Bailo says Hence, there is a lot more good quality wine at regular prices. Also, Europeans don't tolerate bad quality food or drink at any price level, so there cannot be any...

Politicians boast of their scientific illiteracy
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   20 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Ceffer says Politicians who are primarily interested in appealing to ignorance, prejudice, emotional reactivity, and superstition to get votes? I am shocked, just shocked! NOT.

College is ripping you off
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   18 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Peter P says CaptainShuddup says That's probably where I'm lucky. I was not into Salt-n-Peppa when I was at the age between 16 to 21. So as a result all of my friends were at...

The American family is a myth
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Shhhh shhh SSSSHHHHHHHHHH Hey be quiet everybody, Salon has something to say about Families. (wiping tears from my eyes) it's always a good read http://www.salon.com/search/?q Gay families and biracial families = GOOD Mom...

Cop tases 62 year woman in the back - gets paid vacation
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says A real cop would have sodomized her face and emptied the magazine into her head and applied for early retirement.

Economists and Uber
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
humanity says If Uber and Lyft put taxis out of business, do we know that they will be as available at odd hours and in all locations in NY as cabs are ? I think...

Tax payers win one versus billionaires
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.theguardian.com/mon Royce Lamberth dismissed the case by Perry Capital, Fairholme Funds and Arrowood Indemnity Co on Tuesday. The three hedge funds had sued the US government for taking the profits and dividends of Fannie Mae...

Student loan debt has major impact on house sales
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 17 hours ago:
bubblesitter says Yes, more the student debt, higher the price of the home. More debt is always better then less debt.

Opinions on SODA?
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   127 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
zzyzzx says New 52 week low today! $27.85/sh - down by more then 5%!

Big pharma abuses patent monopoly
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 18 hours ago:
http://www.cepr.net/index.php/ If the government imposed a tariff on imports so that companies could sell their products at prices far above the cost of production, economists would predict there would be corruption as companies sought to...

A Pleasant Surprise From The Geek Squad
By ohomen171 in Pacifica CA 94044   7 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
jvolstad says The first thing I would have checked is the remote battery. Never the less, glad you got by with only paying $31.

Southern CA housing market among most over valued
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 20 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines

San Fernado Valley: Housing inventory up sales down
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 20 hours ago:
http://www.dailynews.com/busin The low sales figure can be attributed to the market finally digesting a record supply of distressed properties that hit during the Great Recession and all-time-low interest rates that drove a refinance binge over...

Best country for seniors: Norway
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 23 hours ago:
mmmarvel says If it gets below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, I'm not interested. My bet is that Norway gets below that threshold, so ... not interested. Besides, I'm looking forward to death, not real crazy about...

Five reasons new houses are still getting bigger
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Tim Aurora says Very poorly written blog. Some reasons stated are obvious , such as high demand for big houses. Here are my 5 reasons 1. Home Office : People are working from home. That...

How for-profit prisons rip off inmate families
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   6 comments, latest 1 day ago:
lostand confused says This is just sick. How similar to the old day witch trials, where they came and burnt people alive and charged the family for their services. This country scares me.

How Regeanomics destroyed the middle class
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
iwog says Yeah pretty much.

Las Vegas development goes bust
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
CaptainShuddup says Too bad they couldn't have waited until the end of the month. Something about people lining up to have their "We're going to go another way" meeting with the head honcho, while they...

New Case-Schiller numbers show broad slow down
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   13 comments, latest 1 day ago:
FunTime says EBGuy says In a "normal market" prices will always decline in the fall. So how is that statement relevant to reports that have only covered up to the Summer? Are you saying, "Wait...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 347 milliseconds to create.