add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

What about fighting the terrorists here at home
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 32 seconds ago:
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/ Pallbearers carry the casket of Rev. Clementa Pinckney into a memorial service June 25. Rev. Pinckney was one of the nine shooting victims at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C. last month.

Why you should be very afraid to go to San Francisco
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 46 seconds ago:
CaptainShuddup says I'm more concerned of getting shanked with a broken beer bottle from a local liberal hipster in a bar after a lively political debate, than I would be of getting robbed by a...

Go see Mad Max
By iwog in misc   4 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
gsr says iwog says Don't ask questions, just do it. Best movie of 2015. So you like the most feminist movie of the year then?

How student loan debt is threatening America's seniors
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Banks not paying people for keeping their money, is the biggest threat to all Americans of every demographic.

Slavery lovers rally in TX
By lostand confused in misc   4 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
HEY YOU says And Republican & Democratic voters are the slaves.

Prediction: It'll be Christie versus Sanders
By Blurtman in misc   5 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Blurtman says Sanders by virtue of not being bought and really speaking up for Joe average American. Your average American want's a job not a guaranteed welfare check. You mean the average commie...

SF tech firms are the death of disruption
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 6 minutes ago:
http://www.mercurynews.com/mic Sprig CEO Gagan Biyani speaks with an employee at the company's office in San Francisco, Calif., Monday morning, March 30, 2015. Sprig is a new mobile meals on demand, app-based service that promises food...

2015 Housing & Economic Update Interview with David Lykken
By Logan Mohtashami in misc   9 comments, latest 17 minutes ago:
Logan Mohtashami says So far... 52 no and 48 yes vote still early but everything I am reading looks like a no vote

Automated Brick Laying Machine
By mmmarvel in misc   11 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Houses will still double in price every 18 months. Doesn't matter if you can make them for free. The banking and realtor crime cabals will make sure every last dime is sucked out...

Our paradoxical economy: The end of human labor
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 25 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says In the end we'll all be blowing oligarchs for tips or working as human targets in theme parks designed for oligarchs to shoot human prey from helicopters or remotely piloted drones.

Blue Shield is a multi billion dollar tax scam
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 27 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says DIE, BCBS, FUCKING DIE!

What Is Special About The 4th Of July For Me
By ohomen171 in misc   1 comment, latest 28 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Being in like 30 parades for the Bicentennial in 1976 and seeing maybe 5 cops and no one was scared of anything at all. That was special, in retrospect, an immense gift.

America's crumbling infrastructure
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 30 minutes ago:
https://hbr.org/2015/05/what-i May 11-15 is national Infrastructure Week in the U.S., but dont get out the party hats. Its not a celebration. Its more like a cry for help. Bridges are crumbling, buses are past their...

Austerity is life or death issue for Greeks
By tovarichpeter in misc   21 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says Average age of retirement is the same as in Germany - just over 61 years old. Except Greeks start working years earlier than Germans, who bum around until their mid 20s....

America's Finances - Is This Sustainable????
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says HEY YOU says Then it's logical to only vote for Democrats & Republicans? Well, according to some people here, you would be half right. What does this chart tell you? *...

Reddit Blowing Up
By Patrick in misc   35 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
marcus says FortWayne says What is an AMA? "Ask me anything." Here is a list of the most popular AMAs. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/ As you scroll down an AMA, many questions don't get answered, but if you're...

How rich would you be if you stopped driving?
By tovarichpeter in misc   14 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says "Nine buyers on one side, and Nine sellers on the other, and us smack dab in the middle..." Oh no wait that's a Mexican stand off.

Jeb wants to talk about YOUR aimless kids. Here's Why
By thunderlips11 in misc   23 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says And Zionistically is a new word. I just created it. Would you like it spelled with one L or two, Captain?

Indict Hillary
By mell in misc   16 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Isn't it time to necklace Bill and IHLary?

The F-35 can't beat a F-16 in a dogfight
By CaptainShuddup in misc   15 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
lostand confused says FortWayne says Maybe this is just a made up fake government leak, designed to downplay capability of the F-35 so that other nations will have lower expectations and be surprised in real...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net