Near Redwood City CA 94061

Watch
Start a new Redwood City, CA 94061 thread

Five reasons new houses are still getting bigger
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Tim Aurora says Very poorly written blog. Some reasons stated are obvious , such as high demand for big houses. Here are my 5 reasons 1. Home Office : People are working from home. That...

How for-profit prisons rip off inmate families
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   6 comments, latest 1 day ago:
lostand confused says This is just sick. How similar to the old day witch trials, where they came and burnt people alive and charged the family for their services. This country scares me.

How Regeanomics destroyed the middle class
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
iwog says Yeah pretty much.

Las Vegas development goes bust
CaptainShuddup says Too bad they couldn't have waited until the end of the month. Something about people lining up to have their "We're going to go another way" meeting with the head honcho, while they...

New Case-Schiller numbers show broad slow down
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   13 comments, latest 1 day ago:
FunTime says EBGuy says In a "normal market" prices will always decline in the fall. So how is that statement relevant to reports that have only covered up to the Summer? Are you saying, "Wait...

Most people would care less about social security tax increase
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Ceffer says KILL THE BOOMERS! KILL THE SS LEACHES NOW! TURN SS INTO A TATTOO ALLOWANCE FOR THOSE UNDER 50!

SC cops kill 16 citizens so far this year
zzyzzx says 16 is not enough!

Home price increases slow
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
hanera says We know way before stats hit the news. The issue going forward is whether this is a pause before another rally or is a topping action.

Finally the truth about the AIG bailout
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   46 comments, latest 2 days ago:
bob2356 says indigenous says bob2356 says he aigfp execs and traders got huge bonuses You are saying they did not make a mistake, that would be high treason to the world, that is called sociopath....

When he's good he's very good
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
thunderlips11 says Jesus, he's good. The money part: http://youtu.be/cVgSAniqfRs?t= Where are these "Willing Arab Partners"? Saudi Arabia has lots of F-15s. Tons of tracks. They've spent a small fortune on them. Where are they? Invisible...

Remember when the U.S. led in technology
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   12 comments, latest 2 days ago:
HydroCabron says Call it Crazy says Entitlemented says Now we lead in another area: Wouldn't another tax cut fix this?

The Walmart prison model
thunderlips11 says Buy the Gulag Amerika ETF. Corrections Corp of America Walmart Diebold Tazer International Lockheed-Martin Goes up steady!

Religious conflicts are the most dangerous
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 2 days ago:
http://zope.gush-shalom.org/ho National conflicts are basically rational. They concern territory. They can usually be solved by compromise. Religious conflicts are irrational. Each side believes in an absolute truth, and automatically considers everybody else as infidels, enemies...

Greenwald says terrorist group in Syria doesn't actually exist
Strategist says Bgamall4 will love this. Another Zionist plot.

The vicissitudes of the market would be an improvement
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Heraclitusstudent says tovarichpeter says The vicissitudes of the market would also not have bailed out the Wall Street banks, ensuring that many of the top 0.1 percent or 0.01 percent did not lose their fortunes...

Our invisible rich
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   7 comments, latest 2 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says indivisible indeed! ♫"Let me tell you about my BEST friend..."♫

Pending house sales drop
http://touch.latimes.com/#sect

The big middle-class rip off
http://www.salon.com/2014/09/2 The closest I ever came to acting like a rich person was two years ago when I short-sold my primary residence. I might have been able to keep it but strategic default made life...

Israeli ship unloading blocked in Oakland
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Peter P says Strategist says Disgraceful What did they want to achieve? It is a meaningless farce.

State pouring millions into high rise money pit
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
FortWayne says They could have torn it down and rebuilt for the money they spent failing to fix it

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 348 milliseconds to create.