Near Redwood City CA 94062

Watch
Start a new Redwood City, CA 94062 thread

Existing house sales fall more than forecast
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
Strategist says bubblesitter says SJ says What, No rich Chindians buying up overpriced RBA? Just a December lull, they'll back to push USA RE to a new high. There was a lot of rain in...

Best medical advice: Stay away from Dr Oz
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 7 minutes ago:
Strategist says tovarichpeter says Best medical advice: Stay away from Dr Oz There are several doctors in my family, and they complain about Dr. Oz and his misleading claims. It leads to patients wasting their...

There is no anti-police movement in the U.S.
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   11 comments, latest 12 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Several of my relatives are in law enforcement and also law enforcement wannabes. A few observations from communicating with these folks: - There is a strong sense of brotherhood amongst law enforcement personnel...

Conquest is for losers
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 25 minutes ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12

Brits to make genetic testing routine
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
just_passing_through says This news is about a year old. Additionally, it's entirely voluntary. Unfortunately it is still a very small number and to get the statistical power required to drive this sort of science -...

Top Trolls
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   253 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
dodgerfanjohn says My favorite poster on Pat.net remains the guy that ignores you, but sees your posting before he signs in and in a complete lack of emotional control is compelled to post in response....

Driverless cars will change our cities
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says Sure after most of the drivers die off. If all you could buy was automated cars, then I would buy antiques.

Black Girls Code
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   8 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
errc says sbh says errc says Sbh is the captain's less interesting doppelganger. Joined at the soul I'm glad you think I'm less interesting than that moron. I think you're a younger version of bgamall4:...

Most Cuban Americans say Thank You Mr. President
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   5 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says they may repeat the same piece of information 20 times, remaining wholly unaware that they are repeating the same thing in absolutely stereotyped expression. Describes your airhead yammering to...

Kurzweil versus Hawking and Musk
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 19 hours ago:
Rin says marcus says Likewise Kurzwell isn't denying the dangers and the need for caution. We will have no jobs ... long before She's conscious PDA (Scarlett Johannson), Transcendence's Singularity (Johnny Depp), Terminator's Skynet, or...

New Yorkers support DiBlasio over police union
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 20 hours ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12

Why U.S. Cops are so brutal
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   18 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Bigsby says bgamall4 says I never said it gives someone permission to assassinate. Those are your words Bigsby. Oh, yes, I'm sorry. Your words were that the grand jury's decision was a death...

Garner's mother and widow denounce murder NYPD officers
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 1 day ago:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us Police officers leave candles at an impromptu memorial near the site where two New York City police officers were killed in the Brooklyn borough of New York, Sunday, Dec. 21, 2014. Police say Ismaaiyl...

15 year old invents test for pancreatic cancer
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
HydroCabron says Oncologists hate him!

Elon Musk's next big thing - the Hyperloop
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
indigenous says You have to admit he is good at getting funded by government subsidies, but I doubt Kickstarter would be so stupid.

West is responsible for the unraveling of the Ukraine
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   9 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Call it Crazy says sbh says Good to see you're still having fun with Limpy. I understand. I have

Welcome to Cyberia
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 1 day ago:
http://www.workforce.com/artic Much of the talk these days regarding HR technology revolves around big data, wearable devices and bring-your-own-device policies. Such current technological concerns could be mere child’s play compared to cyberconsciousness and how it could...

The 10 most prosperous countries in the world
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   11 comments, latest 1 day ago:
SoftShell says Olga bump post

Selling the family home is liberating experience
Bellingham Bill says Seeing David Gilmour's palatial houseboat: reminded me how I really want like an airship that hovers say at 3,000' 24/7, dropping down in parking lots for loading and unloading when required. But...

Congress declares war on Russia
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says No shit. That's why we have hundreds of billions a year in imports from a country that shoots people, harvests their organs for private sale, and bills the family for the bullet. But...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 528 milliseconds to create.