add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

I Just Got A Scam IRS Robo Call
By ohomen171 in misc   2 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
Strategist says I got a call from Microsoft asking me if I knew my PC was being hacked? I was shocked. Shocked, because we have no Microsoft products in our home. :)

The 'hot' housing market is about to experience a serious cooldown
By BayAreaObserver in misc   3 comments, latest 9 minutes ago:
errc says Yea I'll believe rising rates when i see them.

Greece "Defaulted" on IMF Payment a few minutes ago
By thunderlips11 in misc   37 comments, latest 12 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Heraclitusstudent says Either they are kicked out and go through depression, or stay in and go through slow wrenching austerity. Q: "How far can this plane go with just one engine?"...

America's Finances - Is This Sustainable????
By Call it Crazy in misc   2 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Strategist says Oh God, I thought you were talking about Greece. :( We are Greece's big brother on debt!

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   31 comments, latest 30 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says If you are that worried about it, just install a kill switch someplace hidden.

Wonchoo take me to Commietown
By CaptainShuddup in misc   28 comments, latest 41 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says Still waiting for you to grow some testicles and either condemn or condone your Dylann Roof hero. Why can't you just admit you want to have sex with him?

Trump:The Next Sarah Palin
By Cull it Crazy in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
As Donald Trump surges in polls, Democrats cheer http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/ If I can't have Ted Cruz to make the GOP version of reality look like batshit lunacy I guess I'll have to settle for Rughead Rubber...

More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill
By tovarichpeter in misc   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says Dan8267 says tovarichpeter says More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill Yet Call It Crazy remains alive. That's the best ever evidence of the need to retrain cops. Shooting...

Embargo prevents Cuban medicines from reaching 316 million Americans
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET The US and Cuba resumed diplomatic relations today for the first time in 54 years. The US embargo of Cuba continues, in part because of people who have never been to Cuba but claim...

We know nothing about what happens in our prisons
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   21 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Zimmerman was the criminal, you racist asshole. Dan8267 says Nor are these things at all relevant to Trayvon being murdered. Yep, George Zimmerman was convicted of murder by a...

Apple Music Will Kill Your iPhone Battery
By BayAreaObserver in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says BayAreaObserver says Apple That's your first problem, buying an iPhone..

Cruz Drives Millions to Atheism
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
marcus says Heraclitusstudent says "Richard Dawkins, the evolutionary biologist and outspoken atheist, said that Cruz’s ability to convert millions to atheism was “nothing short of extraordinary.” Yeah, people are like, "look at this asshole, if...

Worldwide poverty is not declining, it is increasing
By iwog in misc   154 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says iwog says Seriously stop posting. The driest month of the dry season gets almost 5 cm of rain. That's about the same as Seattle in April. (I looked it up) Half of Haiti...

Shyp
By BayAreaObserver in companies   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says This morning, Shyp, the San Francisco-based shipping services company, announced that, “After careful consideration, we’ve decided to transition Shyp couriers, the individuals who complete pickups at our customers’ homes and offices, to W2...

Xoom
By Patrick in companies   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Xoom, a San Francisco-based online money transfer technology and services company that went public in 2013, is being acquired by PayPal for $25 per share in cash or $890 million. The price represents...

I found CIC's car
By Dan8267 in misc   46 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Cull it Crazy says The red question mark will remain an ever changing billboard of ridicule, except for the times when he is forced back to using the drunk half-governor white trash puppy mill den...

I Found Dan's Girlfriend
By Call it Crazy in misc   24 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Why you have a huge stick up your ass about people who live in apartments is a mystery. Just liars that "claim" they make $100K but live in a...

Elitism jammed down your throat
By Blurtman in misc   22 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says I wonder if it's true that Hillary gave Lloyd Blankfein Chelsea's cherry, locking him in her room when she was 14 after announcing, "My little pretty is ready to receive the sanctifying balm...

Trying to leave clown circus Ted Cruz auditions for 'The Simpsons'
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 6 hours ago:
Ted Cruz has his eyes on one of the most important jobs in the country: replacing Harry Shearer on "The Simpsons." "He didn't ask permission, we don't endorse a specific candidate and probably most disappointing...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net