home page

Nobel Laureate Says Obama's 'Dead Wrong' on Global Warming Read Latest Break
By indigenous in environment   3 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
Ceffer says Obama got the Nobel Piece of Ass prize, that's totally different.

Ban those flags!
By Blurtman in misc   51 comments, latest 26 minutes ago:
marcus says Really ? I can't even get one like from you dipshits for this ? The south lost, but I reckon they have the right to remember their ancestors, we're talking good men, that...

Why Can't You Use Phones on Planes?
By Dan8267 in misc   posted 32 minutes ago:

Yes your flag is racist and treasonist, and it's not even the Confederate Flag
By Dan8267 in politics   27 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says If that coward CIC wants to post anything in this thread, it had better start with his address. Until then, all conversation with him in this thread is over. To repeat myself, I...

Eurozone's poorer nations take hard line on Greece
By zzyzzx in eurozone   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
EBGuy says Strategist says: Think about Marcus and other pensioners who deserve retiring at age 55. Marcus is probably part of the CalSTRS 2% at 60 program. Assuming 30 years of service at 55 (which...

What's AF got to say about banks/theives?
By HEY YOU in eurozone   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says Europe is doomed, indeed: http://themillenniumreport.com

Greece Can Easily Get Funding From BRICS Bank: Russia
By bgamall4 in eurozone   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says ROFL ROFL Countries poorer than Greece are gonna finance it's need to live beyond her means. So, I think Greece needs this as a backstop. Trust in the Eurozone should be...

"fundamental asymmetries"
By HEY YOU in eurozone   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says The Eurozone, then, is essentially a German Scam, a fraud.

While Busy Watching Greece, China is Going Poof!!!
By Call it Crazy in investing   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
indigenous says Strategist says And if so, where do you hide what you have in the market here until it blows over? Cash

When will the real estate market correct in the Bay Area?
By Bm05211983 in housing   10 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says lostand confused says I read somewhere that Austin is the most overpriced market of all?? Not sure how they came up with that conclusion, but an overpriced Austin is no match for even...

I should have gone into computers....
By EastCoastBubbleBoy in misc   12 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
SFace says software engineering. Pretty much every company in this world would love some code to solve some of their many business problems. The possibilities of coding and the problem it can solve are limited...

Category Moderation
By Patrick in misc   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Patrick says ok, i think it's now possible to rename a category. if you are the category moderator, there should be a "edit cat name or blurb" link below the cat name when you are...

Google is EVIL
By Patrick in politics   9 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
indigenous says Does anyone else notice AF's tendency to the pejorative?

I Knew Golf and the Golf Channel Were Making a Big Mistake in Trumpeting Donald
By bgamall4 in politics   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Golf and the golf channel embraced Donald Trump and his golf courses. I tried to like the guy but found I could not. I had a bad feeling about his relationship to the sport...

Worst Case Situation
By EastCoastBubbleBoy in politics   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Patrick says I kinda miss Communism. At least you could understand the Communists. ISIS is the even-worse-thing that the defeat of Communism unleashed. On the other end of the spectrum, the defeat of Georgism is...

Lindsay Graham: Call It Crazy is a major moron.
By Call it Cowardice in environment   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Call it Cowardice says Clearly Lindsay can read graphs.

Jeb meets with Neocon's Husband
By thunderlips11 in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
Warsaw, Poland (CNN)On his European trip, Jeb Bush has already met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, but his most interesting meeting may be with the Radoslaw Sikorski, who resigned his speakership atop the Polish parliament...

Germans forgetting their own debt history
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Blurtman says Utter nonsense to equate debts imposed upon the loser of a world war to debts willingly taken on by a country. Liberal Logic!

The Takers Hate States' Rights
By Call it Cowardice in politics   posted 4 hours ago:
House Democrats Are Planning to Go After Cliven Bundy in Spending-Bill Fight National Journal Democrats are going hard after a right-wing hero this week, with plans to put language on the House floor that some...

Gun used in killing on SF pier belonged to federal agent
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/local/l Pool / Getty Images Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez is led from a courtroom in San Francisco after pleading not guilty to murder in the fatal shooting of Kathryn Steinle, 32. Lopez-Sanchez is in the country...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net