San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

How do you plan to celebrate 611?
By CaptainShuddup in misc   3 comments, latest this very second:
Dan8267 says CaptainShuddup says That's not very tolerant of you, to mock such an auspicious day. Humor and intolerance are not the same thing. This is a concept conservatives have a hard time comprehending.

Are you coerced by Liberal shame?
By CaptainShuddup in misc   5 comments, latest 4 seconds ago:
CaptainShuddup says Dan neither has any Living Republican, so noble of you to acknowledge that you are not your ancestors. Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican you dink. It is the Liberal Democrats that were...

Who owns this road in Walnut Creek?
By tovarichpeter in misc   19 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
CDon says Dan8267 says Look at the map on Google Earth. It's a through street. There are many houses on both sides. There are two side roads splitting off from it. This isn't indicative of...

Give homeless homes - it's cheaper that what we do now
By tr6 in misc   1 comment, latest 4 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Then we would have to give them money for utilities, taxes, HO insurance, home repairs and mortgage. Homeless people suck at making ANY money.

Dennis Hastert is still alive?
By Blurtman in misc   6 comments, latest 8 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says CaptainShuddup says Who in the hell attempts a very public life after a shady checkered past? Most politicians...

Ancestry.com DNA Records trolled by Police
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 11 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says It's very Orwellian and there has to be consequences for accusing an innocent person of a crime and major consequences for prosecuting an innocent person or things will just continue to get worse....

29yr old banker commits suicide by leaping off building, tourists snap pictures
By lostand confused in misc   8 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
lostand confused says I just can't believe tourists snapping photos of this. I mean, really?

The Monsanto Myth
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says Preach on, Vicente. Additionally, most of the GMO claims are just Marketing - few unbiased, non-commercially sponsored studies on the productivity differences have ever been done. When Monsanto says "X GMO Hybrid is...

"..rather stupid and not very well-read."
By HEY YOU in misc   150 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
socal2 says iwog says Sooooooooo.......da weather is strong enough to not only resist all those evil liberal forces but overcome them and push our economy to great heights. Who knew weather could be so strong!!!!...

California digs a deeper drought hole
By CaptainShuddup in misc   3 comments, latest 40 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says What do you disagree with California boy? You wanna go head to head with me, on the Caribbean weather patterns?

The iWatch is a disaster. I am ruined! Goodbye.
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 43 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says I give no sympathy to suicide, especially where it was financially motivated.

Syphilis Soars 79% in Rhode Island Thanks to Social Media
By zzyzzx in misc   11 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says Syphilis.. ...Is something Dan is definitely safe from There are lots of diseases I'm safe from that you are not because I don't have sex with road...

It is good to learn the language of the white man
By Blurtman in misc   10 comments, latest 49 minutes ago:
SoftShell says Not babble. That's was the exact intent... you disliked it and considered it 'babble' because I referred to the american dictionary as a "female", hence "american female"...something we all know you abhor... iwog...

Apple has not made an operating system in this entire millennium.
By Dan8267 in misc   25 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Bellingham Bill says Dan8267 says I don't think I was implying that "Apple decided to use Linux as the operating systems of all its products" I was wrong about MAC OS being based...

Why you should buy with little down
By jvolstad in misc   4 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
pstorjohn says The low barriers to entry guarantee the dregs of the earth in the industry. The ridiculous commissions for so little skill and education required turns over rocks every day and this is the...

Why are we even in the Middle East?
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Affordable housing bills being considered in Sacramento
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Bellingham Bill says ^ I can't read all of this but this law is the typical half-assed stuff that passes for policy in this country. The government was handing out billions of mortgage principal reductions...

Because it's Friday
By zzyzzx in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says &feature=related

Nuts To Society
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says And nuts to you too

How Israel abolished drought
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net