Near Redwood City CA 94063

Watch
Start a new Redwood City, CA 94063 thread

Housing is too expensive in San Mateo County
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 42 minutes ago:
mmmarvel says Damn it - we should have forced government take over of all the housing in San Mateo County and ONLY let people who make less than $30K a year live there. I mean,...

Desalinization: A permanent solution to CA water problem
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   36 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Analyzer says yup1 says Pipeline pumping project to transfer water from the Columbia river in Washington to Lake Shasta in California. Shasta dam could be raised the 200 feet that it was designed for and...

How dentists rip you off
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   25 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
elliemae says Robber Baron Elite Scum says You are a dumb stupid gullible typical sheep. Awe, you flatter me. Robber Baron Elite Scum says The US is the only first world modern western nation without...

Amazon's Monopsony is not all right
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 11 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Fuck you! INNOVATION won! Now everyone else FUCKING DIE! Bizos will own the universe and skull fuck it as he sees fit!

The SUN program for people in foreclosure
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 14 hours ago:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ Lisa Shepard followed the rules. She got a good education. She became a registered nurse and then got a law degree. Her schooling led to a good job in health-care management. She bought a...

Hundreds of billions of public pension money is in secret accounts
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10

Elizabeth Warren "How the Republicans rigged the game"
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   14 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says 40% is about right for the participation on this board too. I thought Romney said it was 47%?

Weed tourism bringing $s to Denver and Seattle
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   5 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Quigley says justme says Great, now people are going to burn massive amounts of oil going to Denver and Seattle to get their weed. Brilliant, just brilliant. It would be much better if Amazon just...

Put a rate cap on all consumer loans
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 19 hours ago:
HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says No. Just repeal bankruptcy reform.

Equal Rights For Women Now!
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   87 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says bgamall4 says It's "then", not "than". I am out of here, but I have other threads so.... I can't log off. It's "Patrick.net"... Not "College English Class Essay Assignment"... No,...

Stop paying your student loan
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
The Professor says Stop enabling the diploma mills with grants and guaranteed loans!

They are dying because they are poor
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   7 comments, latest 1 day ago:
P N Dr Lo R says And they're poor because they live in centrally controlled economies. All the money in the world would never help because of the intermediaries.

Fed isn't printing enough money and govt isn't borrowing enough
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 2 days ago:

Has printer will build houses
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   13 comments, latest 2 days ago:
FortWayne says Dan8267 says Clay is worthless. We need working concrete printers operating in the field. Come on, we've been waiting for 10 years! It ain't that hard to build a house out of concrete...

Israeli troops kill another teenager
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 3 days ago:

Why are we punishing poor for not registering for the draft
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   8 comments, latest 3 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says For $30, you can't expect a good deal of quality control..

What's wrong with Bill Gates critique of Piketty's book
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 3 days ago:
lahossain says He must feel very proud of his ability to express his noblesse oblige. I don't know why people like him so much, though I suspect it's that they don't know how he ran...

It's time to end hidden fees
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says Why just hidden phone fees? It's time to end any fee, surcharge, or tax that can't be explained or justified in anything.

Train travel making a comeback
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
P N Dr Lo R says "We let airlines treat us really badly. Whether you have to sleep curled up in a ball because you got bumped from your flight or they lost your luggage...

Cops seize millions from people not charged with a crime
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   15 comments, latest 4 days ago:
indigenous says Fair enough but that does not correlate to the graph on the other thread . The graph did not go back to the 80s or show the current volume of this. Apparently the...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 346 milliseconds to create.