add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   24 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Dan8267 says The current system is. Once again, you are a petty person trying to grasp at any straw to attack me instead of simply looking at the solution. Your solution is as...

Wonchoo take me to Commietown
By CaptainShuddup in misc   6 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
iwog says CaptainShuddup says A Slumlord, shack flipping, Oil baron, Health plan administrator? Obama has been very very very good to you hasn't he? I don't flip houses, in fact I've sold exactly one house...

More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
P N Dr Lo R says This is where we are 50 years after JFK signed his last legislation on 10/31/63 in the decade that was going to solve all problems of human existence--The Community...

I should have gone into computers....
By EastCoastBubbleBoy in misc   8 comments, latest 23 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Working's for suckers, when Ole Bernie gets in there, we'll all be walking down easy street wearing penny loafers without a care in the world.

Ride-share companies face new state insurance rules
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 26 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says This should apply to people who carpool as well then.

I found CIC's car
By Dan8267 in misc   41 comments, latest 32 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Perfect avatar for Call It Crazy. He's really upset that the KKK isn't a power anymore, that interracial and same-sex marriages are the law of the land, and that our country is becoming...

I Found Dan's Girlfriend
By Call it Crazy in misc   21 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says komputodo says How old are you? 16? I don't brag, but if some asshole trolls about my car, it's well within reason to point out how much better my car is than his....

Elitism jammed down your throat
By Blurtman in misc   14 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
FortWayne says HydroCabron says Both W and Reagan made millions in speaking fees after they left the White House. Why is this shit only news when the Clintons do it? Because Clintons put a Stalins...

Here's another tolerant warrior of free speech
By CaptainShuddup in misc   posted 39 minutes ago:
A student called Parmenter out for using the flag as a pointer, saying it was disrespectful. Paramenter said he then dropped the flag on the floor and stepped on it to show an example of...

DEA pigs take a college kid's savings-13 cop depts fight for a cut
By lostand confused in misc   9 comments, latest 41 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Solution: Every cop and politician involved in such theft gets a life-time prison sentence (no trial for these terrorists) and all their family assets are taken including houses, cars, bank account assets, toys,...

Cuba stamps out mother to child HIV
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says I sure love hearing about these earth shattering, ground breaking medical advancements coming from a country that has the GDP of Detroit. After we just went through years and years and years of...

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Every black criminal is Obama's sons even though Obama has only two actual children, both daughters. This post says everything about CIC's racist outlook. I guess you missed on...

Worldwide poverty is not declining, it is increasing
By iwog in misc   143 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says iwog says FortWayne says How? By the fact that people in Haiti are now forced to eat mud because many of the farms went out of business following cheap imports and cheap handouts....

When does it turn into Rape?
By iwog in misc   105 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
lostand confused says Also they should stop posting the mugshots and details of people unless they are convicted. So many people get ruined, because some whore cum dumpster is not getting any more cum dumped...

I Stay Home
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Small businesses increase hiring in June
By tvgnus in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine But revenue resumes decline •  Housing construction has failed to return to pre-crisis or even normal levels U.S. small businesses added 25,000 new jobs in June, making for more than 980,000 jobs added since...

Job cuts up slightly in June
By tvgnus in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Midyear total highest in five years •  Consumers are finally starting to loosen up the purse strings Job cuts increased by about 10 percent in June, as employers announced plans to reduce payrolls by...

Sales of American Silver Eagles Set Sales Record In June
By smaulgld in misc   1 comment, latest 9 hours ago:
smaulgld says Gold sales at 18 month high

Screw it, let's move to an other planet.
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   7 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Strategist says Heraclitusstudent says Screw it, let's move to an other planet. HEY YOU says We definitely need another planet to trash. Slow down guys.....we aren't done destroying this one yet.

Greece crowdfunding campaign!
By zzyzzx in misc   10 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says Start Two World Wars and Kill 100M people: Get a 2/3rd debt reduction, guaranteed export buys from the USA, massive rebuilding loan with low single digit Interest and allowed to be...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net