Near San Francisco CA 94102

Watch
Start a new San Francisco, CA 94102 thread

Paying Down The Debt Is Now Almost Mathematically Impossible
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   24 comments, latest 6 days ago:
indigenous says Heraclitusstudent says People have been using dollars for a while and there is no sign that they are losing confidence. In fact these days the rest of the world is busy piling into...

UK financier falls to death after divorce battle
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
mell says "During the drawn-out divorce court battle, Scot Young claimed he was bankrupt and couldn't pay Michelle Young a 27,500-pound monthly maintenance fee ordered by a judge. He said he had suffered a financial...

Liverpools Mario Balotelli charged over racist and anti-Semitic Instagram post
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says mell says indigenous says They have prejudice in Europe too? What about violence? It's hard to quantify but if I were to take a guess Europe has less violence amongst its indigenous than...

The Bureau Of Lies And Scams (Employment)
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says HEY YOU says I check this site once a week because it's always exciting. http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/ More like depressing...

It's Official (Finally): The US Is No Longer The World's #1 Economy
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
mell says "The universal law of wealth is to produce more than you consume. The West has completely broken that." Yep - hello neo-keynesian nightmare!

As It Turns Out Deflation Is Good After All
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   122 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Reality says control point says bob2356 says This is all well and good if the interest rate genie can be held in the bottle forever. Good luck with that. You guys keep thinking those happy...

Selling California's public property was prevented by Gov. Brown
By justme in San Francisco CA 94101   14 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
indigenous says Those two are just special...

Why Anyone Believes Printing Money Will Leave Us Better Off Is Beyond Me
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
HydroCabron says Uh, we're not printing money. People are buying our treasuries - for reasons best known to themselves.

Krugman: Sticky Wages I Win, Flexible Wages You Lose
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ The fun thing about Paul Krugman is that you often can use his own charts against him. For a recent example, consider the issue of “sticky wages.” One of the typical complaints against a...

Financial Terrorists On The Road - Krugman And Rogoff Peddling Toxic Advice
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says mell says Namely, to abolish cash. Its just a matter of time before we end up with a cashless society worldwide. Cash is not needed in the modern electronic age. Sites like "Zero...

Federal Reserve Confirms Biggest Foreign Gold Withdrawal In Over Ten Years
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
indigenous says smaulgld says Countries repatriating their gold from the vaults of the NY Fed is not price manipulation. That is done via naked short selling on Comex Thanks Ryan, So that would mean a...

Good man
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   18 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says bob2356 says What I think about the R's and D's (I'm have a much lower opinion of them than you do)) has nothing to do with the point of your basic intellectual dishonesty...

And The Person Responsible For Japan's Economic Endgame Is... Paul Krugman
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Wise man once say when you in hole quit digging, 25 years has produced the deepest hole in the world. Robert Murphy and Tom Woods are going to start doing a weekly podcast...

There Is No Longer A Rule Of Law
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   52 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Call it Crazy says sbh says yawn Call it Crazy says See, alcohol really does waste a mind!

This Is Why Rand Paul Is Hillary Clinton's Worst Nightmare
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Straw Man says Vicente says Wait what happened to RON Paul? He got old. Nobody runs for POTUS at 80.

Abenomics Officially Leads Japan Into A Triple-Dip Recession - Weather Blamed; N
spydah_hh says Yep not surprised. Money printing doesn't stem economic growth. Soon the U.S. will realize the same.

Eric Sprott: Global Gold Demand Is Overwhelming Supply
bgamall4 says sbh says mell says Looks like Gold is heading back to $1200. If it doesn't it looks like another hack job for zerohedge. Some say gold is being depressed on purpose. The government...

The Fed Won: America's 0.1% Are Now Wealthier Than The Bottom 90%
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says The solution is simple. Turn the 0.1% into Soylent green and distribute their wealth evenly among the bottom 90% -- I don't qualify for either group, so I'm impartial -- thus doubling the...

Carlssen vs Anand (Match 1) Chess World Championship 2014
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
mell says Qh1 - what a move by Anand. The only one, everything else would have lost the game.

Ron Paul: We Don't Have A Democracy... The US Political System Is A Monopoly
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says The problem with the Libertarian party is they are Republicans with out all of the Liberal ass kissing. The good thing about the Libertarian party, is they sound like the only sane voice...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 607 milliseconds to create.