home page

popular   new   active   controversial
Will Pres. Hillary's Banker Patrons Put Up With Andrea Dworkin as USAG?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   posted 16 minutes ago:
Dworkin didn't have a recorded position on prosecuting bank fraud but seeing as a lot of bankers are guys, it just follows she'll want to put them all in jail.

IOWA and NH Polls: All Candidates Criminally Insane - EXCEPT FOR BERNIE
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   posted 37 minutes ago:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/all Check this the fuck out. America goes for the communist! If this keeps up, everyone in America will be forced to be a gay jihadi islamofascist taxed at 115% of income.

How Ronald Reagan raided the Social Security Trust Fund
By tovarichpeter in politics   12 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says The looting of the SSTF into bankruptcy is the price America paid for Frank Sinatra's blow jobs. Can anyone not call that a bargain at twice the price, given what America owes Frank?

U.S. home ownership rate hits 48 year low
By Logan Mohtashami in housing   28 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says There's no one left to lie to. Only ASSHOLES! buy a product whose valuation is completely dependent on fraudulent accounting and whose market-making is controlled by criminal cabals. You might as well ask...

Hillary's Cabinet Doesn't Have to Be a Compete Loser
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   11 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Ceffer says Are you calling this a false fag administration? Weren't things better when we had an authentic fag administration and Victor Ashe and the call boy, Guckert, were authentically assfucking W in...

Women more judgemental than Men on Looks
By thunderlips11 in misc   18 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Vicente says The male of any species has to be either useful or pretty. Not both.

Scientists destroy "Prometheus"
By Dan8267 in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Vicente says https://youtu.be/JLbcZggwVCw How It Should Have Ended....

Obama to release college ratings
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Ceffer says Does this have anything to do with the beer puke rating system of one to ten?

Getting Rid Of Vermin
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Ceffer says If only we could get rid of those pesky humans. Can anybody concoct a perfect human trap?

What's going to happen if the fed raises rates but mortgages don't go up?
By iwog in investing   123 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
landtof says the fed is irrelevant.

False rape accusation in the bible
By Patrick in rape   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
bgamall4 says This is a serious issue, and problem. I don't believe it was what happened in Ivana Trump's case. For one thing, the rape was not drug out of the past, but occurred just...

JCPenney employee says she was sent home because her shorts were too short
By jvolstad in misc   19 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Indiana Jones says The issue is not the shorts, it's the shorts WITH the sandals. Also the bare arms don't help. Too much skin is showing to be considered "business appropriate". The male boss blew...

Linda Tripp breaks silence after nearly 20 years, unloads on Hillary
By jvolstad in politics   41 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Dan8267 says indigenous says The point is that the empirical method does not work with economics. Your statement, like Reagonomics, is empirically false. Of course, a Republican would want people to believe that economic theory...

WIndows 10 to be the end of the line for the Windows OS
By CaptainShuddup in misc   5 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Bill Gates was no visionary.

Legal Battle Erupts Between Surrogate Mom and Gay Dads
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
FortWayne says Liberals live in alternate reality where perversions, sexual deviance are normal. They don't realize that no one likes them or wants them around. In SF spitting on a sidewalk is a crime, but...

15 year old undocumented immigrant kills 8 year old girl
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
FortWayne says Trump was right

Ideal Presidental Cabinet
By Dan8267 in politics   posted 5 hours ago:
President: Jean Luc Picard Vice President: Doctor Manhattan Drug Czar: Ivan Danko Attorney General: Rorschach Secretary of State: Commander Shepard Secretary of the Treasury: Richard Belzer Secretary of Agriculture: Bill Kilgore Chairperson of Security Exchange...

OMG! If China collapses who will make the next smartphone?
By HEY YOU in investing   posted 5 hours ago:
China, just hit the "any key" & the economy will be rescued. Technology is my savior/god,it can preform miracles. http://davidstockmanscontracor

NO! $150 Oil, like the Liberals, is not here to stay.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
bob2356 says CaptainShuddup says Bush just raised the price of OIl and Gas... because Fuck IT! He was the goddamned President. Curiosity overwhelms me. How exactly did Bush raise the price of oil and gas?

The great "fall" of China
By lostand confused in investing   7 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bob2356 says thunderlips11 says The vast majority of people who lost their shirts here were big wigs. Ordinary Chinese are into real estate, only a fraction of the Chinese population owns any securities at all....

Mark Cuban -"Trump: The best thing to happen to politics in a long time"
By Call it Crazy in politics   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
mell says He's right.

3 month coding course leads to 6 figure job
By tovarichpeter in misc   11 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bob2356 says jvolstad says I rather enjoyed RPG II as well. Don't see too much RPG around anymore. If you were lucky you didn't see all that much RPG II back then. RPG was a...

The Olympics are Dead; Boston says no to Corporate Money Pit
By thunderlips11 in misc   7 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says The EU wouldn't allow Greece to Grease the IOC to the full amount they're accustomed to.

Why we need more govt funded cancer research
By tovarichpeter in investing   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Yes so corporations can own the patents on our research. Fuck THAT!!! If I were king around here I'll bill the pharmaceutical companies retroactively about a 100 trillion collectively for using tax dollars...

Windows Ad Server 1, er Windows 10, comes out tommorrow
By Dan8267 in scitech   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Dan8267 says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says MSFT could take over the universe by issuing XP With Tits or something. Cortana, is that you?

Obama's Sons and Daughters Doing What They Do Best
By Call it Crazy in misc   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says At one time that was a relativity nice neighborhood. And then came the Section 8 housing.

Billed taxpayers thousands for booze but will re-criminalize pot
By tovarichpeter in politics   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Fat stuff stank his ship back in the fall of 2012. I don't think he'll ever be elected to another post ever. He's done. Well he could go all Charlie Christ on us....

Teens chase kidnapping suspect on bikes, save 5-year-old girl
By Dan8267 in misc   4 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
errc says Danbot is glitching Leave Lancaster alone . The cameras will keep us safe http://m.wgal.com/news/do-surv

Why we should encourage prison inmates to go to college
By tovarichpeter in crime   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Ceffer says An educated criminal is far less likely to get caught and wind up back in prison on the taxpayer's tab. They'll all end up in banking.

Women still discriminated against at every turn in STEM
By YesYNot in politics   94 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
iwog says YesYNot says Seriously, your wife is a lawyer. Do you really think she doesn't make decisions? I'm not even sure what you mean. Let me say this to make it a little more...

Is The Echo Housing Bubble in S.F. About To Burst?
By Call it Crazy in housing   19 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
David9 says Related, my first and late California Native friend Diane told me to never buy if you see high priced fixers on the market, because, "The banks are looking for Suckers."

Trump May Have Emotionally Raped His Wife. He Never Should Have Used Word Rape
By bgamall4 in zionism   9 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Blurtman says I read that she signed a pre-nup. There are no shortage of divorce case stories where folks make up things for various reasons, including custody rights. Ivana said he did not...

Hot girl in a Tinder profile? It's a bot.
By Dan8267 in scitech   7 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
indigenous says Dan8267 says you left out the word "admit". Did not

How many rapists are there on Patnet?
By HydroCabron in rape   37 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Patrick says And yet Italian men are almost universally regarded as hot by American women True dat.

Ivana Trump on the record.
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says The chick and the kids cash the checks and do what the fuck they're told.

Simpsons called it
By iwog in politics   28 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
marcus says iwog says If you ever bothered to get a passport, you'd see the alternate reality bubble you live in doesn't exist for 6.8 billion other humans Did you include the 60% or so...

Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
By Call it Crazy in misc   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Either put up properly formated slicker charts or shut up.

Is Obama actually Heisenberg?
By Blurtman in misc   posted 9 hours ago:
Gaddafi - gone. Viktor Yanukovych - gone. Assad - soon to be gone. Not to say that the cartel is any less deadly.

So who will be the big guns?
By CaptainShuddup in politics   5 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says iwog says I don't even know what this is supposed to mean and I'm pretty sure you don't either. Yeah, but I bet if we did, I would I would still be right.

New Hampshire poll: Trump 24%, Bush 12%
By Call it Crazy in politics   posted 10 hours ago:
Another new poll out of New Hampshire indicates that Donald Trump’s recent dust-up with John McCain has not slowed the billionaire’s political momentum. Trump now has a 2-to-1 advantage over Jeb Bush among likely voters...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net