Near San Francisco CA 94103

Watch
Start a new San Francisco, CA 94103 thread

Blankfein Explains "Doing God's Work" Demands A Year End Bonus
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says Never question our Lloyd God. "....business has helped lift more people out of poverty than philanthropy,” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ When the Pope visits NYC next, perhaps he will be fortunate enough to kiss...

Peter Schiff: Debt And Taxes
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   56 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
gsr says Bellingham Bill says I'd like to see a 'public option' for health insurance (like Canada and the rest of the first world) and personal finance market segments (a 'state bank' like what Norway...

For the record, Iwog's prediction for 2014 will be dead wrong
By Iwag in San Francisco CA 94102   220 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
iwog says jojo says lattitude says That Paragon link's author retracted his view that the market was slowing down in the March report (and now says the opposite is true). Do you have a link?...

"QE Was A Massive Gift Intended To Boost Wealth", Fed President Admits
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
David9 says What? No screaming Opinion Influencers? Yeah, I saw this on 'Drudge Report' today. It's nice when people get the credibility they deserve.

No, Really? (ADHD)
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Good article, ah the dangers of conflation, the insidious denizens of the aforementioned, how dare anyone challenge the status quo...

Frustrated? How About "Fraud" Mark?
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Iosef V HydroCabron says Nothing to see here. Obama moves us closer to Big Brother, but even on the right it's just endless choking with rage over BenghaziCare, and little attention to this NSA shit....

Obamacare Is Dying? It Never Lived
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Robert Sproul says justme says I sure hope so. Forcible price control on medical care is the way to go. Every civilized country has it. Obama's still hoping to fast track his next gargantuan national...

More Stupid From the Financial Media
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
nicoleB says Well, you can see that happens everywhere. We have a lot of "experts". Only that they don't trust them.

OXGN
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
mell says errc says Hey, next time give a heads up before the AH double,,,, Looks like a nice trade there, congrats. Its no trtc, but still a nice gain Yeah I got pleasantly caught...

Patnet meeting IRL (in real life)
By lahossain in San Francisco CA 94123   25 comments, latest 1 month ago:
errc says Dan8267 says curious2 says lahossain says Really, is the paranoia level so high? ''Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you'' Eric Snowden proved that. He is always referred to as...

The Coming Pension Implosion
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   posted 1 month ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- It's hard to predict how deeply we must dip the gourd into the magic fountain of other people's money to make good on the state's current obligations. What is clear is regardless of whether...

Guest Post: Why Keynesian Political Economy Is Theft
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Bellingham Bill says Here's what I wrote somewhere else: I don't think the business cycle exists any more. http://research.stlouisfed.org today's peak was 1970s recession! I look at the economy in terms of hydrography, the distribution...

Why is This A Surprise?
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   36 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Reality says jojo says Reality says lowering taxes promote private sector economic activities in general. In your opinion what is an appropriate tax rate or structure? Lower than the year before and simpler than the...

The Greatest Propaganda Coup Of Our Time?
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Yeah to hear Ben tell it he was the only one capable of saving the world's ecconomy. Then like all those before him, he invokes the Mr. Towelie defense.

Obama Asks Court To Make NSA Database Even Bigger
El HydroCabron says The ideology which frets over Obama's Stalinist ways will, of course, ignore this, and continue to fixate on BenghaziCare, in keeping with the wishes of Roger Ailes. This is actually the scariest...

South Carolina City Implements Law Requiring $120 Permit To Feed The Homeless
carrieon says It is Columbia, SC. The capital of S.C. I agree with city hall. BTW, WTF? Homeless people today all have food stamps.

Why Do Journalists Get A Pass On This Crap?
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   posted 1 month ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- Just when you thought an overly sexualized America couldn’t get any sillier about sex, Republicans have launched a campaign against the “contraception mandate” in the president’s new health plan program that would include birth...

Ron Paul Asks Of The Fed: "When Will This Madness Stop?"
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
adarmiento says I read the Fed has about $4 trillion of US Treasuries and mortgage back securities on its balance sheet. Is this $4 trillion used to increase the reserves of each member bank (i.e.,...

Dollar near six-week lows, Asian shares mostly softer
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
mell says The tea-party surely was at least right on the debt issue. The market might keep levitating for a while through the carry, but that's it ;)

Yellen: I Helped Blow Up The World
By mell in San Francisco CA 94116   posted 2 months ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- The most-destructive terrorists do not use guns or bombs.  They use their power and influence to lie in public, backed by force of law, destroying people, industry and even entire nations and their governments....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 195 milliseconds to create.