Start a New Thread

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   27 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
deepcgi says I can't speak on behalf of extreme 911 conspiracy theories at all, because I don't see the point in them, but I have always had doubts about WTC7's collapse. Why do we assume...

AUDIO: Soothing and surviving the angry office
By tvgnus in misc   posted 31 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Brian Ray Anger management is one thing to be studied in the classroom, but it takes on an entirely different dimension when a manager is faced with anger in the workplace, according to business...

Returning Jazz to its Roots
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   5 comments, latest 34 minutes ago:
SoftShell says isn't that the guy that discovered haleys comet? jazz music says I did hear of Bix Beiderbecke

Long read,maybe not a waste of your time.
By HEY YOU in misc   2 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
indigenous says Bob, did you ever read the Great Deformation? This is an infomercial for Harry Dent's something or other Harry Dent has a good point about demographics but his predictions are usually wrong.

Home prices cooling -- but the Bay Area may be an exception
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine But no housing bubble seen, says report •  Buyers may have finally reached their limits The recent rapid rise in home prices is cooling but local market forces will keep bubble-like behavior at bay...

Is Obama the law in America?
By lostand confused in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://news.investors.com/ibd- Investors.com no longer supports Internet Explorer 8 and below. To get the best possible experience using our website and online products we recommend you update to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use...

What a $1 million home looks like in different markets
By Call it Crazy in misc   35 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
errc says 34 years old is more middle aged than young adult

Where is APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch?
By Robber Baron Elite Scum in misc   7 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
lostand confused says indigenous says . Or they have been thoroughly trounced in debate by CIC, Reality, and myself and have had a come to Jesus moment and can no longer face us in debate?...

Pinterest
By Patrick in companies   9 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ceffer says What do you mean, some of my best friends are immense hirsute lesbians. I just keep the straight razors out of reach and the knife drawer locked.

Video Exonerates Man Set Up By Louisiana Cops And Prosecutors
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Where are the so called "good" cops? Not arresting the bad cops.

S&P 500 Index -- Elliott Wave update for week ending 2/27/2015
By darlag in misc   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
darlag says indigenous says Does EW take into account the Fed? or the Buybacks? Sure. But not in the way most would think. The Fed is reactionary, not pro active, so the markets predict Fed...

Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers
By mell in misc   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
SoftShell says Damning damning evidence...

New Car Sales Soar/New Home Sales Don't
By smaulgld in misc   50 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says * Really? Still think so? I think I'd rather have that car... I just changed my mind. :(

ISIS militant 'Jihadi John' identified.
By Strategist in misc   13 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Strategist says SoftShell says Maybe he wasn't inspired. . why do you hate Stockholm syndrome? If you think about it.... Every Muslim is a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome.

Robots will be the real job creators
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Reality says Housing cost as percentage of income increase largely due to quality improvement and government restraining of supply. The 1950' s saw a general decline in percentage of household expenditure on housing due to...

Next year the top 1% will own more than everyone else in the entire world
By iwog in misc   159 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
iwog says oxygen12 says wow this is some pretty dumb shit. you sound idiotic. The problem is that there are quite a few people in our great country who think like you do. Let's just...

Who is more violent. Moslems or U.S.?
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
lostand confused says Only in America will this critter be called beautiful. That and your tax dollars will be supporting her and her 10 kids for generations and they get to call for more taxes....

Best Buffett one liners
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Strategist says tovarichpeter says Best Buffett one liners When Warren Buffett speaks, people listen. When Peter Schitt and Marc Fibber speak, people also listen, for a good laugh.

Ric Perry says Hilary is disloyal
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
SoftShell says What? Was hillary caught porking the page?

Uninsured Ex-Sheriff, Obamacare Hater, Struggles to Pay Medical Bills
By HydroCabron in misc   16 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
lostand confused says What a fool.

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net