Start a New Thread

GOP platform: War without end
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 46 seconds ago:
Blurtman says Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Elitists Starbucks only puts stores in Good School districts.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   19 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
sbh says What else do you have on your racist website? C'mon, don't hold back, you've got more gems. Show us something that proves your moral compass. LOL

There's more. Call it Crazy deleted your comment, here as well.
By sbh in misc   4 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says

U.S. gave Israel H Bomb in 1987
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 17 minutes ago:
tovarichpeter says "The 1987 report’s confirmation of Israel’s advanced nuclear weapons program should have immediately triggered a cutoff in all U.S. aid to Israel under the Symington and Glenn Amendments to the US Foreign Assistance...

Anecdotal observations about real estate in the BA & Hawaii...
By LarryPatrickMaloney in misc   posted 32 minutes ago:
1.) I recently went on vacation to the island of Kauai. The area between Princeville and Hanalei bay had many, many houses for sale. 2.) An associate of mine recently told me that, their parents...

Guess what, CIC deleted this comment of yours.
By sbh in misc   3 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
sbh says Maybe this will be a good time for you to plug your flagship website www.heyniggerfuckyou.com. and talk about your moral compass. Hehehehe

Memo To Global Warming Alarmists: Science Is Often Wrong
By Call it Crazy in misc   36 comments, latest 53 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says In fact, the NCSE video posted here. Hell, I'll repost it as clearly CIC hasn't watched it. Every lie he spouts is dispelled in this video. Oh Dan, now...

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   120 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Call it Crazy says Now please post YOUR verifiable link that states that ALL 31,487 signatures were forgeries. ....I'm STILL waiting......

Increasing education and skills of Americans will not solve our economic problem
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says For the last 80 years the sitting president's number one responsibility was creating economic policy that focused on creating middle class jobs. Haven't you heard ANYTHING the GOP says? Government can't...

Graphene-based Chinese smartphone technology could 'boost battery life by 50 %
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
Phone and tablet owners frustrated that their devices only stay charged for half a day may have found their salvation in new Chinese smartphones which contain the so-called wonder material graphene. The use of graphene...

Scott Walker says $7.25 is a living wage
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says The whole living wage thing is a political smokescreen, especially for Walker. His scheme is about monetizing poverty to pay for Wisconsin Public Safety based on the Ferguson revenue model. See, the harder...

The FEDs plan to kill jobs
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Bellingham Bill says 1999 is what full employment looks like. We're 10M jobs short still!

Climate change terror! Transportation system shutdown. Trapped motorists!
By Blurtman in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Blurtman says CaptainShuddup says Don't hijack stupidity, don't cheapen it with your global warming! I am Blurtman.

Climate change terror! Crashing planes and unsafe air travel. Get ready!
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says So we're not going to ask why 16 people were injured in an airline equivalent of bumping your car into a shopping cart at the mall? The seats are so close together that...

Which SF tech companies have the men with the largest genitalia?
By Indiana Jones in misc   60 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Rin says Quigley says Women love them a hot toned guy, and if he's also smart and nice, it will be hard to make them leave him alone. Actually, women love hot, toned, and tattooed...

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.
By turtledove in misc   86 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
humanity says I'm thinking that future political criminals on the right must be pretty torn about how much of a big deal they want to make about this. Watch for the result of this, because...

Silicon Valley kids being raised in garages
By tovarichpeter in misc   12 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
jvolstad says My garage apartment when I was working in the Bay Area (peninsula). It was great. I had a fantastic landlady. But then I was not trying to care for a small child.

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   23 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Go easy on them: they're same lickspittles to the wealthy as most libertarians. By the way: That "well-regulated militia" clause in the 2nd Amendment leaves little doubt that gun owners should be in...

Crowded store aisles can be ADA violation, court rules
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Why don't those idiots go after real physical problems for the disabled, like Stores that jerk you around and have you marching to the four corners of the huge box retailer to get...

The new rust belt has high-tech written all over it
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Old McDonald had a server farm one oh one oh OH!

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net