liked   new   active   comments   views  

Fed leaked news to insider bond traders
By Patrick   #fed  #bonds   5 comments, latest 2 days ago:
FortWayne says That's so despicable how well orchestrated this stuff is with the Fed.

New Orwellian term about to destroy speech forever
By iwog   #politics   24 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
georgeliberte says Chances are pretty good they don't suck worth a rat's ass. They probably are repelled by anything male and prefer to munch.

Comcast sucks so much that there is a business that cancels it for you
By Patrick   #comcast  #shittycompanies  #lobbying   9 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Strategist says Heraclitusstudent says I was expecting Iwog to point out that many feminists will cut your cable for free. Only if there's "nothing to see"

Realtor flashes boobs during flight
By zzyzzx   #realtorcrime  #boobs   20 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says Perhaps she should consider moving to Ft Collins, CO:

Homes as ATMs: It's starting again
By Ironman   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
dodgerfanjohn says West side of LA is currently double what it was in 2004 and current sales prices are around 30% more than the early 2007 bubble peak. What did everyone think was gonna happen?...

Pennsylvania Man Fired For Farting Too Much At Work
By zzyzzx   #farting  #diarrhea   10 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Ceffer says They should have just lit him up and used him to sear the meat.

God's roflhao
By HEY YOU   #religion   22 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
Strategist says HEY YOU says Stoned anyone lately? Christians are losing their true moral values. Saudis have more morals then Christians.

Each Morning That I Awaken I Give Thanks
By ohomen171   3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Ceffer says Now you went and did it. I'm all happy now.

16 Years Ago I Started Work At Telewave, Inc.
By ohomen171   1 comment, latest 3 days ago:
indigenous says IMO there is no opinion about that very objective fact. The government should create these hands up called jobs, oh that's right the government does not create jobs. Well then it should at...

Joe Biden, financial industry stooge
By Blurtman   #politics   4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
mmmarvel says

This time it was a kid with the babysitter who got lucky
By zzyzzx   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Dan8267 says zzyzzx says The boy's father, who is also Hatt's ex-lover, claimed his son was 'fully up for this experience' as he pleaded for the babysitter to be spared jail over the 45-second sexual...

Trucker with big brass ones
By Vicente   1 comment, latest 10 hours ago:
Ceffer says Doesn't matter what you say or do, you can't stop people from driving around in the water during floods. They just won't stop. It's why you have to be careful about cars from...

Hard core cardio releases cannabinoids
By dublin hillz   9 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Ceffer says My body is my hookah.

Democrats Begin the Long, Tortuous Retreat from Obamacare
By Ironman   3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Tenpoundbass says Obamacare was nothing but Grubbers dishonest blue print to unbridled deceit and fraud in the Insurance industry. There are no consumer protections, and you are at the mercy of what ever the Insurance...

First they took over burger flipping and now this ...
By mmmarvel   6 comments, latest 3 days ago:
thunderlips11 says Also, when the robot tries to take the ketchup packets out of the bin and there are no more, and nobody programmed it to drive 10 feet to the left, make right turn,...

30% of homes lost value over the last year
By Ironman   2 comments, latest 6 days ago:
zzyzzx says Ironman says In Baltimore, 48% of homes decreased in value. Obligatory:

Experian data breach exposes T-Mobile customers' data
By Ironman   1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
Blurtman says Clearly Experian's credit rating should be lowered.

Iran troops to join Syria war, Russia bombs CIA trained groups
By lostand confused   posted 5 days ago: The Russian Defense Ministry released footage on Thursday, October 1, which it described as showing airstrikes conducted overnight in Syria on Islamic State targets. The military said it struck four Islamic State targets in...

Secret Service Agent Says Obama Is Muslim & Gay In New Tell-All Book
By Oilwelldoctor   27 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Call it KKKrazy says Oilwelldoctor says This is false. I am extremely sorry for posting it. For posting it.....but not for believing it? It's OK, you have to be true to yourself. You can be...

18-year old girl and 13-year old boy are best friends!
By iwog   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
NuttBoxer says It's just a matter of time before he slips her the Hot Cosby

Israel needs to stop playing the victim role
By tovarichpeter   #israel   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says tovarichpeter says Israel needs to stop playing the victim role They are the victims. Throughout history they have been enslaved, raped, murdered, gassed, discriminated, hated, and now blown up by suicide bombers. In...

Discovery, CO2s impact about a fifth or tenth of what the IPCC says it is
By Ironman   18 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Tenpoundbass says I know that's what SUCKS! I keep saying how folks on the fault line don't have to pay near as much. The cheapest insurance your average 1200 to 2000 sqft house with a...

Carly Fiorina: Apple doesn't fall far from Tree
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
HEY YOU says I thought all Reps were Birchers?

Trans-Pacific Partnership: US, Pacific Rim Nations Reach TPP Trade Deal
By BayAreaObserver   #trade  #china  #politics   7 comments, latest 1 day ago:
lostand confused says Obozo -that man is evil.

Familiar? Massacre arsenal supplied by Mom
By Vicente   #politics  #guns   36 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
Rew says Straw Man says ROTFLMAO. Then why have laws and regulations at all? It's because it sets expectations and standards of acceptable behavior. We are far too casual about firearms in the US. This...

NY Times - What a rag. Judith Miller, where are you?
By Blurtman   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
HEY YOU says This needs to be repeated. "Nevermind that 11 Countries are violating Syria's airspace, but the NYT only has criticism for the one country that was actually invited into Syria's airspace." Everyone's welcome...

What the left and right don't get about campus rape
By Patrick   #rape  #feminism   31 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
indigenous says iwog says Because it's an absurd suggestion. If you study prohibition, you'll find that banning alcohol actually resulted in MORE alcoholics and even made the price of liquor cheaper. Careful mutt you are...

The Anointing.
By Blurtman   posted 6 days ago:
Thank heaven, for little.....

OK, This is Getting Old...
By Ironman   2 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Tenpoundbass says dodgerfanjohn says Chris Christie? Dude, I actually like what you did in the debates. And I think the RINO label is unfair. Run for Senate after you finish as Governor. Maybe some other...

Fox News most-trusted TV news/commentary source: poll
By Ironman   #politics   5 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Tenpoundbass says I find those 2nd pick polls very disingenuous. There's no such thing as a second pick, there can only be one primary winner. Then there are more than 5% that would vote for...

Secret Service leaks Application of Congressman in retaliation for Hearings
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
HEY YOU says I love the joke of a govt. that R & D voters have created.

Kiss me and I'll Kiss you Back
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says

14 People Shot in 15 Hours: Rahm Emanuel Calls for More Gun Legislation
By Ironman   #politics   4 comments, latest 3 days ago:
HEY YOU says Ironman, Leave Obama alone,he's too busy droning funerals,weddings & bombing(missile-ing") Doctors without Borders.

Trump gets 25 million every time the Republicans bitch about his popularity.
By Tenpoundbass   #politics   posted 6 days ago: GOP front-runner Donald Trump may have already outspent his Republican rivals in attack ads without actually spending a dime. That’s the word from party insiders on both sides of various campaigns, who have been...

Depression therapies overrated
By curious2   29 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bob2356 says BayAreaObserver says You keep saying drug prices, treatments etc. are much less expensive in many parts of the world on any basis. So cough up the list of "many" places along with per...

Employers slash nearly 60,000 jobs in September
By tvgnus   7 comments, latest 5 days ago:
HEY YOU says Unregulated "Corporation are People" Free Market Enterprise can fire whoever they choose. All jobs should be outsourced. You have the "Right to Work" in a foreign country.

People On Facebook Thought Steven Spielberg Killed A Real Dinosaur
By zzyzzx   2 comments, latest 5 days ago:
SoftShell says if it was putin it'd be more believable...

One for the victims of the OR tragedy
By lostand confused   posted 4 days ago: Ore. (AP) The nine people killed after a gunman opened fire on an Oregon community college campus Thursday took different paths to the small rural college, ranging from teens starting college for the first...

"Moderate Rebels" Guidebook
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
FortWayne says Isn't that phrase an oxymoron?

Bloodlands roundup: Wolyn Movie, Polish Rappers trash Jihad and Ukies, MH17
By thunderlips11   posted 5 days ago:
"Islamization" - I think the subject is obvious. Subtitled in English: "Enemy Blood" - about the Ukrainian Banderastanis killing Poles Also Subtitled in English: A live-action movie (not documentary) about Wolyn, the mass slaughter of...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   sftech companies   about