San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Profound Point
By indigenous in misc   22 comments, latest 10 seconds ago:
Call it Crazy says Bigsby says It rather points to the fact that it is a completely made up piece. No, it points to what type of idiots you liberals are, but being so dense,...

Traffic tickets based on income
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 21 minutes ago:
carrieon says tovarichpeter says Traffic tickets based on income Makes sense. Since 90% of police work is to collect money for city hall, why not ticket upper income people who will just pay the fines...

Housing Heads finally gave in today, Tight Lending crowd RIP
By Logan Mohtashami in misc   135 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Logan Mohtashami says On April 8th, the brand new D.D. was opened here in the O.C. The demand was insane and still is. I told you so..

$1500 down, $15 a month to go off the grid
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 38 minutes ago:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ The future of home energy sits in Josh and Susan Frieds Rockville basement near shelves of old tools and canned soup, an unadorned box the size of a wine cooler filled with a dozen...

Who ARE The Cool & Hip Hipsters, Driving BA Prices?
By bmwman91 in misc   1 comment, latest 44 minutes ago:
SoftShell says I'll take a shot at this one.... what was the question again?? bmwman91 says Who ARE The Cool & Hip Hipsters, Driving BA Prices?

Analysis of killings by police shows outsize risk for young black men
By Blurtman in misc   16 comments, latest 49 minutes ago:
SoftShell says Planet of the apes took that route...don't remember seeing any out of control rioting in that one... Patrick says The solution seems to me to be to recruit police from the black community....

Are we becoming a police state?
By indigenous in misc   80 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
indigenous says bob2356 says As usual you have no clue about history. So many good books have been written on the subject. As usual you get out a ladder and climb over the elephant in...

Free trade is the one issue most economists actually agree on
By tovarichpeter in misc   10 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
FortWayne says Strategist says Come on now, FortWayne. Everything the NY Times writes cannot be wrong by default. Free trade has traditionally been a Republican strong point. If NYT is writing something about politics, I...

Public boarding schools?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Reality says The downside is the risk of creating a militaristic fascist state like ancient Sparta: women relieved of the necessity of finding a husband capable of supporting her and her children will first lead...

Too Much of Most Everything - Worldwide Economic Problem
By BayAreaObserver in misc   6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says BayAreaObserver says Around the world, about 110 million bales of cotton are estimated to be sitting idle at textile mills or state warehouses at the end of this season, a record high since...

Scrap the cap (on social security)
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HydroCabron says Nah, fuck that! We need to punish the middle class and the poors more. They're the ones which caused this mess! The suffering of others makes conservative private parts tumescent with sexual arousal;...

Bruce Jenner
By elliemae in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Revolting. He probably smells, and has diseases. The thought of this makes my flesh crawl. A Republican! BAARF! Why does the New York Times only have two front-page articles on Bruce Jenner today?...

More shenanigans at "non-profit" Blue Shield
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines Brian Dowling / Invision / Associated Press At a night of bowling with Blue Shield executive Aaron Kaufman, "Sharknado" actress Tara Reid "acted inappropriately, taking inappropriate photographs of herself and sharing them," the company...

Adam Sander - Burned Out, Talentless, and a Racist.
By Blurtman in misc   25 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
komputodo says SoftShell Of course, if any team owners, as businessmen, named their team along the lines of your examples they'd be outta business quick.. so you take your chances...people vote with their wallets... Then...

American government still afraid of mentioning Armenian Genocide
By Patrick in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetw This much is known: Up to 1.5 million Armenians were killed or deported in the violence unleashed by Ottoman Turks starting on April 24, 1915. But as the 100th anniversary of these events is...

Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed
By Call it Crazy in misc   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ceffer says The climate predictions aren't wrong. They are liberal, so they just stopped working. They are waiting for a welfare check.

Evidence for homeopathy between scant and nil
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Strategist says Indiana Jones says Have either of you ever tried homeopathy? Why do you think it works? It's just water and sugar.

Does the Fed Need To Raise Rates
By smaulgld in misc   32 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
phaster says Yeah the fed should raise rates!! BUT only after I first have the opportunity to borrow 1 trillion dollars @ 0.02% APR After I get mine, then I'm all for normalizing interest rates...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   376 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

The Irish are not white people
By Blurtman in misc   15 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Strategist says Blurtman says alpo says is why are u still thinking about these things? Primarily because it is a phony category enforced by the US government. And also because many people are not aware...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net