California housing affordability improves slightly
By tvgnus   1 comment, latest 1 minute ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says As long as anyone can afford to live indoors, housing prices are suppressed beyond all reason!

Is the US economy running out of gas? These Charts Tell The Picture.
By Ironman   #economics  #investing   4 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Unions have driven wages over the top! Banks are oppressed by stalinist jihadi! Housing prices are suppressed by regulatory madness! Taxes claim every last dollar!

Buy a house now or wait? (San Diego)
By Kristopher   #housing   36 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Kristopher says Iwog, who exactly is buying these homes then? The median priced home is 8.5x median household income in San Diego. You're belief is that prices will rise another 10-15%? That would put it...

How a profession limits others economic opportunity
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 6 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Not to mention that the MLS is maybe not an act of god.

Airbnb site for sex rooms (KinkBNB)
By zzyzzx   #airbnb  #kinkbnb  #giggidy   12 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
Ironman says Dan8267 says Has there every been a bigger hypocrite.. ...than this guy? - - or more pathetic sexually frustrated boy than... ...this guy - - Dan8267 says He's a guy who has never...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog   #investing   1,206 comment, latest 30 minutes ago:
ChapulinColorado says Presented without comment

Chart of Doom - global recession on its way
By mmmarvel   10 comments, latest 31 minutes ago:
Heraclitusstudent says YesYNot says As a percentage of GDP, debts are getting pretty high, but they are not astronomical. {shrug} I don't believe the existing debts by themselves matter. What matters is we are trying...

how much will the price of gas this year save your average Ameircan?
By Tenpoundbass   19 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says B.A.C.A.H. says I think he's saying the "saved" money on food, etc., is not paying the higher prices that we woulda paid were it not for lower energy prices not holding back the...

Tax software now asks wheter everybody in the household has medical insurance.
By lalalala   4 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
B.A.C.A.H. says So said Chief Justice Roberts.

Plunge protection team takes Monday off.
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Blurtman says Ironman says They came in a hour early today too. It was down over 400 at one point. Look how similar the charts are to the 8th.

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   486 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

ISIS Help Desk? Electronic Horizon Foundation Gives Tech Support To ISIL
By BayAreaObserver   posted 1 hour ago:
Middle East researchers have reportedly discovered a new Islamic State group "help desk" aimed at assisting ISIS members in encrypting their messages to escape authorities' notice. The Hill reported Wednesday on the existence of the...

Homelessness: There but for the grace of ---?
By tovarichpeter   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.sfchronicle.com/bay

Trump explained in the headlines.
By Tenpoundbass   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Yes but it's not random, you know your schedule to get paid. Whether it's a week later or some several months later. Like I said it would only be a good system. If...

Is a home the new luxury item?
By Ironman   #housing   81 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says tatupu70 says Ironman says It does??? This is the whole state: Yep--it does. Nominated!!

Oprah Farts Day announcement embraced by Black Farts Matter
By Blurtman   posted 2 hours ago:
Speaking at a rally in Columbus, Ohio, the Reverend Al Sharpton led the crowd chanting "Happy, Happy, foul and crappy." 'Yeah, we cut the cheese. What about it, honky?"

DNC stole New Hampshire primary
By Heraclitusstudent   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
justme says Recommended reading on what SuperDelegatyes are and how they come about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

A(nother) Question For Bernie Sanders Supporters..
By Ironman   #politics  #sanders   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says tatupu70 says They died waiting to ENROLL in the VA system. Oh, I see... You won't have to enroll in Bernie's system, they'll automatically know who you are. They won't need any of...

I Almost Died The Other Day
By elliemae   18 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Sorry to hear that. The roads are getting worse every year. I try to avoid them during rush hours. Stay safe.

Grant Snowden Immunity
By Patrick   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Patrick says spying on all americans is simply preparation for picking up and "disappearing" people who don't support the current ideology. Not only that, it allows corrupt government officials to target people with...

Trump Winning!
By Tenpoundbass   posted 2 hours ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/1 Trump sued Univision, the biggest Spanish language broadcaster in the United States, for $500 million last summer. Trump and the CEO of Univision, Randy Falco, issued peacemaking statements. "I have known Donald Trump for...

More despicable cowardly criminal cops
By Dan8267   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says lalalala says Dan8267 says In related news murderer Darren Wilson will not face charges for slaughtering a sleeping 7-year-old girl Because Darren Wilson didn't kill any 7-year-old girls. My mistake. I pasted the...

5 Examples of privatization and the fleecing of America
By jazz music   25 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Dan8267 says PCGyver says zzyzzx says PCGyver says Can you name one thing that was privitized were the consumer was better off? http://dailycaller.com/2014/07 Just to let you know the study was funded by 3 private...

Engish Christian Marches confront Muslims
By thunderlips11   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Her name is Jayda Fransen. I am in Love. https://twitter.com/BritainFir

Does Bill Clinton Beat Off in the Sinks at Home, Too?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ceffer says It would make sense if he did beat off in the sinks at home, since marrying IHllary shows that he likes sex with big, open, stinky things.

President declares February 11 to be Oprah Farts Day
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Ceffer says A massive Ophrah fart accidentally triggered the gravity wave detectors in Louisiana and Hanford, and the scientists have had to retract their discovery of colliding black holes a billion light years away in...

Missing woman's body was in Walmart parking lot for months
By P N Dr Lo R   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Ceffer says Her body was growing truffles, so they decided to let her sit for a few more days before harvest.

You don't need to vote.The DNC will appoint the Dumbacrat Candidate.
By HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Good! They gotta do something that guy is a menace.

Barack Obamas America is a land of economic discontent
By Ironman   #politics  #economics   2 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Obama's fault!!!

Mortgage Purchase Applications & Recession Watch
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing  #Economics   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says

Thristy yet?
By HEY YOU   posted 6 hours ago:
http://robinwestenra.blogspot. A powerful Pacific Ocean storm forms about 500 miles south of the Aleutian Islands. Heavily laden with rains, strong winds, and trailing a long squall line, the system takes aim at the US West...

How Many Times Can A Dead Cat Bounce?
By Ironman   #economics  #investing   4 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says As long as more fiat currency can be printed.

Conservative case against expanding Social Security based on a math error ?
By BayAreaObserver   4 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says True Conservatives would make sure that their voters weren't sucking the SS teat. DBOAPD says:" Reporters haven't been able to do math since the McKinley administration." Fell out of my chair,laughing.

NJ now 5th in vacant houses
By tovarichpeter   posted 6 hours ago:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.s

Arabic flash cards outlawed by U.S. court
By tovarichpeter   15 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says When it comes to terrorism all bets are off. If government agents can get sued in these scenarios, they will not be as diligent in doing their jobs. If accountability to...

I should be in charge seeings how I'm at least 8 years ahead of congress
By Tenpoundbass   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
georgeliberte says Maybe they can just buy veal crates?

Chris Christie out
By Heraclitusstudent   9 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says American voters are " dangerous dimwit."s & " incompetent robot."s Patrick has the very best website security. All that are allowed are fucking idiots

Milo at Rutgers - RadFem IHLs smear 'period blood' on their face
By thunderlips11   7 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Dan8267 says I feel very sad for any man foolish enough to marry any of these women. Hopefully, they are lesbians. They deserve to be married to each other.

30yr Fixed Conforming Loan - Big Name Bank vs Smaller Private Lender?
By BayArea   9 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says It's also about the likelihood of the note being sold - and to whom. BofA is a criminally insane shithouse but they know how to write a conventional note - and in the...

The fat man bows out
By YesYNot   3 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
georgeliberte says Christy is physically incapable of bowing- it was more like waddled out.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery