Near San Mateo CA 94402

Watch
Start a new San Mateo, CA 94402 thread

Looking to rent a home on the Peninsula -> Sources?
By BayArea in San Mateo CA 94401   7 comments, latest 5 months ago:
BayArea says Thank you for the suggestions. Please note that I am looking for a detached single family home... something with a garage/yard, 2bdrm, 1000sq-ft... It really is remarkable how high these prices are here...

1366 Rainbow Dr., San Mateo, CA 94402
By wave9x in San Mateo CA 94402   22 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says donjumpsuit says This one is well worth 1.2M. real 1.2m homes be it San Mateo or Los Gatos were typically 3000+ sq ft or more well above into the hills with a very...

Phoenix is on Fire!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
HydroCabron says freak80 says Phoenix is in the middle of a desert. Why the heck do people actually live there? Ridiculous. To quote T.E. Lawrence - as channeled by Peter O'Toole - on the subject...

Business Ideas for 100K-250K ? (not real estate)
By kartoon in San Mateo CA 94402   2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Offer handjobs with a sandwich for $40 and take back $20 from the gripper and takings double.

Thinking of buying 1423 MARLIN Ave Foster City, CA 94404
By peninsulabuyer in San Mateo CA 94404   30 comments, latest 2 years ago:
WaryBuyer says There is now a listing for this townhouse going for rent on Trulia for $1400 (http://www.trulia.com/rental/ The response e-mail looks fraudulent. I have reported it for a suspicious fraud. Please be wary.

2 weeks to find a new Rental!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   77 comments, latest 2 years ago:
zesta says RentingForHalfTheCost says If it drops another 20% then I am interested, otherwise, I'll forever be a renter here while I collect rents from other more sane places in the world. Don't you mean...

Increase in CL spam and crazy rental market mid-peninsula
By Mrs. Whatsit in San Mateo CA 94403   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
PockyClipsNow says pretty soon gonna need to use escrow company to rent (not a fake one either run from nigeria!)

786 Marlin in Foster City, CA 94404
By AR in San Mateo CA 94404   14 comments, latest 2 years ago:
AR says: What do you know? They have increased the price now. Wow, this house is turning out to be the poster child of the never dying bay area RE bubble!

NO NEED FOR OPEN HOUSE.
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
Also, I think the "WILL SELL FAST" has got to be a joke. This realtor actually has a sense of humor.

Rents are rising in the BA. Yah right!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   38 comments, latest 2 years ago:
woggs1 says RentingForHalfTheCost says Okay, I was wrong. I sent a few emails back and forth to the ad owner. It is a scam. I hope too many people are not falling for this crap....

1748 Lexington Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402
By Mrs. Whatsit in San Mateo CA 94403   2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
I actually like it from the pics, a cool little contemporary house in an attractive location. But really, who are these people willing to pay upwards of $1 million for what amounts to a nice...

Jobs down again. Here we go.
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Software is eating the world. Good thing software's heart is in the BA

4103 Margaret Court, San Mateo, CA 94403
By AR in San Mateo CA 94403   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
AR says Pending already

Now China's Real Estate is the next big problem. Great!
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
FortWayne says China is 10 years or so behind US in policies. If you want to play stock market, just look at US and project that situation into China few years in advance.

3906 Casanova Dr, San Mateo, CA 94401
By AR in San Mateo CA 94401   6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
I also rent in the village. Gang activity in most places of the Village is minimal, but the closer you get to the apartments near the caltrain tracks, the closer you are to it. Sometimes...

337 E 39th Ave, San Mateo, CA, 94401
By AR in San Mateo CA 94401   2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
But it has a view of the mountains! That's worth something, right?

Borrowing from ourselves to make us appear richer.
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   10 comments, latest 2 years ago:
iwog says when Obama wants to raise taxes on people making over $1 million, armies of blue collar workers earning $25,000 per year accuse the government of communism. It is because he is black, even...

Good argument to not have kids. Are they worth 200K?
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   64 comments, latest 2 years ago:
leoj707 says Love, happiness, hope are all also a part of life. For some people. Certainly not for everyone.

Now we know which homes will absorb the Facebook demand for housing
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   78 comments, latest 2 years ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Detroit is great. Housing practically free. Any 10 year old kid on any street corner will sell you an AK and 10,000 rounds of ammo for $100. Potatoes grow well. Paradise.

NO Multi-bids on this house you bunch of slimmy despicable Realtors
By RentingForHalfTheCost in San Mateo CA 94404   31 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Robber Baron Elite Scum says There can be no dual representation. If a buyer comes in with no agent, they are representing themselves. Usually the double agent thing is that the seller becomes the buyers...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 76 milliseconds to create.