add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Shyp
By BayAreaObserver in companies   5 comments, latest 14 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says This morning, Shyp, the San Francisco-based shipping services company, announced that, “After careful consideration, we’ve decided to transition Shyp couriers, the individuals who complete pickups at our customers’ homes and offices, to W2...

Xoom
By Patrick in companies   2 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Xoom, a San Francisco-based online money transfer technology and services company that went public in 2013, is being acquired by PayPal for $25 per share in cash or $890 million. The price represents...

Wonchoo take me to Commietown
By CaptainShuddup in misc   22 comments, latest 27 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says You forgot the * There will be a lot of lost racists trying to find your barn tonight.

Cruz Drives Millions to Atheism
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   5 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says Heraclitusstudent says Cull it Crazy says Now that Rughead Rubber Lips has gotten the GOP's idiot fringe attention I have less use for Teddy. You mean you like the Rughead? What's...

I found CIC's car
By Dan8267 in misc   46 comments, latest 38 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says The red question mark will remain an ever changing billboard of ridicule, except for the times when he is forced back to using the drunk half-governor white trash puppy mill den...

More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says We need to arm the mentally ill to take out killer cops. A barking lunatic with an M134 is what FREE!dom is all about!

I Found Dan's Girlfriend
By Call it Crazy in misc   24 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Why you have a huge stick up your ass about people who live in apartments is a mystery. Just liars that "claim" they make $100K but live in a...

Elitism jammed down your throat
By Blurtman in misc   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says I wonder if it's true that Hillary gave Lloyd Blankfein Chelsea's cherry, locking him in her room when she was 14 after announcing, "My little pretty is ready to receive the sanctifying balm...

Greece "Defaulted" on IMF Payment a few minutes ago
By thunderlips11 in misc   28 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Straw Man says komputodo says Tsipras became the youngest prime minister by pandering to the anti-austerity crowd. He knew it wouldn't fly with the ECB but it got him into office and now he'll let...

Trying to leave clown circus Ted Cruz auditions for 'The Simpsons'
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
Ted Cruz has his eyes on one of the most important jobs in the country: replacing Harry Shearer on "The Simpsons." "He didn't ask permission, we don't endorse a specific candidate and probably most disappointing...

I Stay Home
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
tovarichpeter says I stay home whenever I can

The F-35 can't beat a F-16 in a dogfight
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
BayAreaObserver says Why Lockheed's F-35 program is nearly 'out of the woods'. By the end of the week, Lockheed Martin will deliver the final three F-35B strike fighter jets to the U.S. Marines necessary for...

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   28 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Straw Man says Dan8267 says Simple, require a push of the button on the wireless key instead of constantly transmitting the "I am standing right next to you, so it's okay to unlock the door"...

First Church of Cannabis
By jvolstad in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/first-ch Amen.....

RadiumOne
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Marketing technology platform RadiumOne raised $54 million in venture funding Wednesday to grow in the global marketplace. Programmatic digital ad spending in the U.S., including both display and video, will grow to $24...

DEA pigs take a college kid's savings-13 cop depts fight for a cut
By lostand confused in misc   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says It's always one or a few cops at the scene committing the original crime.

California almond forecast down
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Just well I was just going to make Almond Joys out of them and eat the whole plate anyway.

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   19 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says No, you're lying.. AGAIN.... Obama said "When I think of this boy, I think of my kids. If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon". Obama was...

Most FAQs & answers about California's new paid sick-leave law
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
The California law mandating three days of paid sick leave for every worker takes effect on Wednesday. What are the most frequent questions from employers and HR managers? We asked Jennifer Barrera, policy advocate for...

wowza wowza look at all these great headlines on Patrick it is truly a new day!!
By duckhead in misc   23 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Deahead is back! I'd like to see a deadhead on "So you think you can dance" just up there gyrating their shoulders and rolling their arms to Scarlet begonias or Franlkin's...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net