+ start a new thread

Foreclosure to Home Free, as 5-Year Clock Expires
By Call it Crazy in misc   2 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
Call it Crazy says Case in point, I just looked at a short sale, flip house this morning. Default was filed back in May 2010 (an original Countrywide 40 year mortgage). These people should have...

Surviving Spouse Questions:
By CL in misc   posted 1 minute ago:
My father-in-law passed away last week, and we've just returned from the funeral. He was a veteran, an investor and both he and the surviving spouse (my mother-in-law) were Senior citizens and on Social Security...

Austrians believe the government wasn't necessary to end slavery
By iwog in misc   40 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says Call it Crazy says ...and robots don't stop and text their friends 500 times a day, update their Facebook status all day, call in sick or show up with...

Heartbreaking - 5 Year old girl finds her dog - Cooked.
By Strategist in misc   1 comment, latest 9 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx already beat you to the story...

It's what's for dinner...in Vietnam
By zzyzzx in misc   1 comment, latest 18 minutes ago:
P N Dr Lo R says Cats too:

Indiana's "Religious Freedom" law legalizes marijuana
By Blurtman in misc   5 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
mell says One can certainly argue that a generic item (cake etc.) must be sold to anyone (or being refused on generic terms but not on gender/race/beliefs etc.), but special modifications that go against the...

KD : Pence Is Right (Indiana)
By mell in misc   posted 32 minutes ago:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Sunday that a new state law that attempts to protect long-standing religious freedoms “is not about discrimination” and that he and other state lawmakers do not intend to change...

More STEM nonsense but in reverse
By Rin in misc   3 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says America doesn't have a stem problem we have a management problem. Upper management doesn't like hiring people who know more than them in any given subject. So they hire clueless idiots to do...

Tax breaks that mainly help the rich
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 56 minutes ago:
Bellingham Bill says jazz music says The economy is booming without any of us getting anywhere except at risk of losing all Real per-capita (age 15-64) GDP Money now has unlimited anonymous access to influence...

Havok
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Bellingham Bill says This company impressed me when I first learned about them in the late 90s! Interesting business model as their product was very similar to what I was doing in Japan at the...

American women rate 80% of men on dating site as below average
By iwog in misc   21 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Call it Crazy says Did it ever occur to you this is exactly WHY they are on these dating sites..... Because the good, above average ones are already taken........

A woman who gives consent can still be a rape victim
By iwog in misc   19 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says Rin says The problem is that I'd have to pony it up because if such a thing ever went to court, I'd be fired immediately. so... merely being accused means your company's hr...

Virtual Stream
By Patrick in companies   posted 1 hour ago:
name of companyVirtual Stream street address455 Market Street San Francisco zip94105 company home pagehttp://www.virtustream.com company jobs pagehttp://www.virtustream.com owner of company SF employees descriptive info about company, like links or tech hashtags like #php"Virtustream is the...

Pence backs Sharia law
By Blurtman in misc   34 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
SoftShell says what did the wife do? grow a goatee ? Strategist says A court in China has sentenced a man to six years in jail for ‘provoking trouble’ and growing a beard. The court...

Nearly half of Americans are saving -- virtually nothing
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Obama's fault!!!

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is a Far Out Dude!
By HEY YOU in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
SoftShell says Time to sell your ZigZag stock...the thurible will rule! HEY YOU says he filed paperwork with the Indiana Secretary of State to open the church

Support for nuclear energy slowly ebbs in U.S.
By tvgnus in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Support peaked five years ago •  The country remains divided on which energy sources the U.S. should emphasize A slim majority of Americans (51 percent) now favor the use of nuclear energy for electricity...

How baseball trades are like water transfers
By tvgnus in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine California's snowpack has batted 0 and 4 the past four winters. Boston plowed more snow than Truckee. The rains havent come and reservoir levels are woefully low with little relief in the bullpen. March...

The Most Important Talk on Drug Use You Will EVER Hear
By Dan8267 in misc   66 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bob2356 says Call it Crazy says bob2356 says That's great, you've gotten the 3 period thing down just like CIC. What's up with such a concern with punctuation with you knuckleheads? Are you frustrated second...

Germanwings 9525
By curious2 in misc   4 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
curious2 says Co-pilot ‘planned to marry pregnant girlfriend’, claims German report I wonder if he bought insurance and named the girlfriend and child as beneficiaries, and, if so, will they collect?

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net