Near Concord CA 94519

Watch
Start a new Concord, CA 94519 thread

The stock market is not going to crash and will soon make new highs
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   164 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Analyzer says SFace says PE ratios can be impacted by outside factors And stock buybacks. Sometimes PE matters and sometimes not. What is Tesla's PE now?

The gold standard was ditched in 1933, not 1971
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   122 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
indigenous says darlag says Of course there is no link that can prove or disproved the number. There is nothing in Austrian economics that states this at all. This is strictly your opinion. And frankly...

Just used UBER ride share for the first time
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   31 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Peter P says I had good and bad experiences. The time estimate is highly questionable in the city during rush hour. Most drivers are nice. We are using Uber and lyft as our second car...

The end of the gold bubble
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   1,001 comment, latest 3 days ago:
Facebooksux says sbh says OK, I'm calling a bottom in gold. NOW it's free to crater and fulfill your prediction: you can thank me later. This is a very good rounded bottom. I don't own...

We're very close to an inflection point in the stock market
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   159 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SFace says mell says I could go for that. The government will be broke from a 10% flat tax on individual income and Corporate income. If you lower tax from one source, it will have...

Shameless bragging
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   29 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
jkaldi1 says my performance :

Bay Area apartment rents continue relentless rise
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   65 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
cloud15 says Long time ago I learnt Don't hate , pArticilate :)

Pricey home sales hit record in Bay Area
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
JH says This is still "how rich people live" but they are not professionals. They are stock market riding hipsters.

Stranger Danger
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   27 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
errc says She should wear a short skirt with those fat pasty white thunder thighs, with a fake dick strapped to her waist dangling out the bottom of the skirt. And I guess that's why...

Hideous Oakland Kitchens - At Least the Water Heater is Strapped
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   23 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
EBGuy says Mark said: So this is a $630,000 kitchen in the Bay Area? A little perspective folks; this is a duplex with 2/1 up and 2/1 down. Each flat is around 1200 sq.ft. Here's...

SFBA is model for humanity
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   18 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
jkaldi1 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I don't know why Google doesn't buy California and tells all the ASSHOLES! who aren't working for them to get the fuck out. because google cannot have enough money to buy...

Wave9x deleted my comments COWARD!
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Carolyn C says wave9x deleted this comment of yours: wave9x says Chinese buy in Oakland to become slumlords or to bet on the housing bubble, not to live there. API scores are way too low...

Wanted: House for $300,000 in Napa, CA 94559
By anonymous in Napa CA 94559   posted 3 weeks ago:

Example of sustained right wing propaganda screwing up the country
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   71 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says There is no wealthy ag-based nation in the modern age and never will be. It's sheer folly for a country to follow IMF (neocolonial) "advice" and not industrialize, by using "Comparative...

Borodai - "the Karl Rove of Russian imperialism"
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Blurtman says dublin hillz says Blurtman says Slavs are the Hispanics of central and eastern Europe. In fact, Slavs should have minority status in the USA. They might have a case - there are more...

Bay Area's Population Boom is a Bust for Housing Market
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
lahossain says We have the same problem, but stayed in the one bedroom. Baby crib in living room, no privacy, wall mounted shelves everywhere to create storage, and wondering how we can welcome a second...

Oakland real estate prices surge for a second year
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   14 comments, latest 1 month ago:
E-man says Good for owners. Bad for buyers.

U.S. new home sales hit six-year high in May
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   22 comments, latest 1 month ago:
komputodo says What great news!!...The housing market is back!! We are all going to get rich by buying houses!..I luv me some america! And it's true because the commerce dept. said so. You can take...

Six state plan for California just another Republican anti-democracy attack
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   11 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says dublin hillz says CaptainShuddup says We should all move there and vote for it. It would be a Riot listening to people in the Valley griping about the Google bus running through a...

Our newest Ayn Rand sociopath answers his first questions
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   248 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Norcal thinker says (C+W1+W2)/X = 1 The problem with your formula is that it presupposes at least two conditions 1) The money supply is constant 2) Money is the only form of settlement The money...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 80 milliseconds to create.