San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Nothing Says You Care More About a Death Of A Black Guy Then Destroying Property
By Call it Crazy in misc   1 comment, latest 4 minutes ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says There, Malik Shabazz, president of Black Lawyers for Justice, a Washington, D.C.-based group that called for the demonstration and advertised it on social media, told the crowd he would...

Evidence for homeopathy between scant and nil
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
Strategist says komputodo says Strategist says Friends, Americans, and countrymen, homeopathy is a fraud. I hope they outlaw it because we need the govt to protect us from making poor decisions. We need to outlaw...

Rent control becomes major issue in UK national election
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 15 minutes ago:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/

Adam Sander - Burned Out, Talentless, and a Racist.
By Blurtman in misc   26 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
SoftShell says Yes. No. HydroCabron says But wouldn't that make all these white Jesus bigots pussies for being offended? They should enjoy the long-haired mascot carrying a wooden cross, and see the funny side -...

$1500 down, $15 a month to go off the grid
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 35 minutes ago:
curious2 says tovarichpeter says $1500 down, $15 a month.... ...is the price the article says Tesla charges to lease a battery. You would need a lot more than that to go off the grid.

Are we becoming a police state?
By indigenous in misc   82 comments, latest 38 minutes ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says Whatever it was, von Mises thought it was better than Social Democracy, Unions, Pensions, Social Security, etc. No he didn't, and you accuse me of taking things out of context. Here...

Sugar and carbs, not exercise, is the problem
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 52 minutes ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/al I fell into writing about health shortly after grad school, where I realized I didn't want to work in a lab for the rest of my life! My areas of interest are the brain...

Parkinson's Disease research
By curious2 in misc   44 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
just_passing_through says Rin says How about using pre-existing adult stem cells, to re-generate the substantia nigra, the section of the brain damaged by Parkinson's? Because you'll give them paranoid schizophrenia?

Who ARE The Cool & Hip Hipsters, Driving BA Prices?
By bmwman91 in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says P N Dr Lo R says bmwman91 says hipsters Phonies. iPhonies

Free trade is the one issue most economists actually agree on
By tovarichpeter in misc   11 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Economics is Gender Studies for Capitalism, or Marxist Studies for Capitalists, or Statistical Theology for Markets Mercantilism was the reason the Industrial Era began in Britain and not Spain. If the US engaged...

Traffic tickets based on income
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
lostand confused says Pigs afraid of losing their pensions, so want to get another source of income. We are already the nation that throws more people in jail than any nation on earth, but greedy...

Hillary's Charities Suffer A "Geithner Moment", Will Refile 5 Years Of Taxes
By Call it Crazy in misc   24 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
just_passing_through says She can hide, but she can't run!

Profound Point
By indigenous in misc   23 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Bigsby says Call it Crazy says No, it points to what type of idiots you liberals are, but being so dense, the hypocrisy of the article went right over your head... Here's a hint again......

Housing Heads finally gave in today, Tight Lending crowd RIP
By Logan Mohtashami in misc   135 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Logan Mohtashami says On April 8th, the brand new D.D. was opened here in the O.C. The demand was insane and still is. I told you so..

Analysis of killings by police shows outsize risk for young black men
By Blurtman in misc   16 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
SoftShell says Planet of the apes took that route...don't remember seeing any out of control rioting in that one... Patrick says The solution seems to me to be to recruit police from the black community....

Public boarding schools?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Reality says The downside is the risk of creating a militaristic fascist state like ancient Sparta: women relieved of the necessity of finding a husband capable of supporting her and her children will first lead...

Too Much of Most Everything - Worldwide Economic Problem
By BayAreaObserver in misc   6 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Patrick says BayAreaObserver says Around the world, about 110 million bales of cotton are estimated to be sitting idle at textile mills or state warehouses at the end of this season, a record high since...

Scrap the cap (on social security)
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Nah, fuck that! We need to punish the middle class and the poors more. They're the ones which caused this mess! The suffering of others makes conservative private parts tumescent with sexual arousal;...

Bruce Jenner
By elliemae in misc   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Revolting. He probably smells, and has diseases. The thought of this makes my flesh crawl. A Republican! BAARF! Why does the New York Times only have two front-page articles on Bruce Jenner today?...

More shenanigans at "non-profit" Blue Shield
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines Brian Dowling / Invision / Associated Press At a night of bowling with Blue Shield executive Aaron Kaufman, "Sharknado" actress Tara Reid "acted inappropriately, taking inappropriate photographs of herself and sharing them," the company...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net