Near El Cerrito CA 94530

Watch
Start a new El Cerrito, CA 94530 thread

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   470 comments, latest 2 days ago:
tr6 says iwog says Big systemic market changes like this one rarely resolve in less than a few years. Agree. The biggest change was 10 year forwards going from north of 200 in 2008 to...

Meanwhile in the bond market.........KABOOM!!!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   67 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SubOink says bump

Kouachi brothers terminated
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   22 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says Straw Man says Damn cops. Those brothers were only trying to defend themselves when the evil cops with militarized weapons killed them in cold blood. It did not have to end this way....

Breakdown of democracy and failure of the United States constitution
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   182 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
socal2 says marcus says socal2 says Again - what did *I* lie about? Explain how you think I was talking to you ? Oops got it. Was reading on phone.

Nashi - Putin's minions
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N A Nashi advertisement was described in a Time magazine article as "reminiscent of Soviet-era propaganda with its non sequitur acceleration of hysteria". The advertisement read: "Tomorrow there will be war in Iran. The day...

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   137 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
SubOink says just_passing_through says cloud15 says Final thoughts ? E-MAN, Iwog , Sface , suboink - happy new year to you and everyone else on the board I second that. Word!

ISIS - caliphate maniacs
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   20 comments, latest 1 month ago:
dublin hillz says Europe should drop inverse jizya on islamic population - 20% of total assets annually payable in absolute humility and submission - tower of london would be an appropriate place.

Crazy came late this year
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   59 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SubOink says Iwog, at what point would you try to get back in the game here? this market just keeps going up...

Russian economy demonstrates why inflation is hell
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says SoftShell says actually the crimea event is forcing europe to build alternate sources of energy. Good luck with that! The Euros don't want Oil Dependence on the Middle East Coal Plants and Mines...

Chinese Money and Real Estate
By cjogara in Alameda CA 94501   posted 1 month ago:
"Behind their growing economy, wealthy Chinese homebuyers have poured into the U.S., spending $22 billion on property in the states, tops among all foreign purchasers over the 12 months preceding a March study from the...

Falling gas prices = $1,100 average household savings
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   11 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says marcus says Right, because we all know that when gas drops a dollar per gallon, everyone's income goes to the moon. And even with the economy booming so much that all the first...

Stepping on the gas and accelerating out of the curve
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
tr6 says SoftShell says I've been spoiled by 2009 pricing...nothing will look good again until the shit hits the fan...if eve Things could not have worked out better for tech and biotech this year. Lower...

Opinions on torture depend on the profile of the mark
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 1 month ago:
http://www.psychologytoday.com And what David had to tell us was, to say the least, very disturbing. What he and his colleagues are investigating is how people's ideas about torture differ according to their cultural and political values....

Real estate investors indicted for rigging foreclosure auctions
By Landru3000 in Walnut Creek CA 94596   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says Strategist says Wow, I'd like to get in on the action too. You need to know the right people to do it. I've seen plenty of government auctions and contracts show up a...

Censorship in Russia
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   28 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says Well, I agree with you. Putin certainly didn't handle the Chechen rednecks with kid gloves. Then again, "We tortured some folks". Many of whom were nobodies, marginally, if at all involved in any...

Russia uses soviet tactics to discuss ferguson
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   48 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says Robert Sproul says Oh good: "U.S. Army sending 100 tanks to Eastern Europe to deter ‘Russian aggression" http://www.washingtontimes.com Invade is the new "deter" right? We are such a screwed up nation these days.

Xenophobia at epidemic levels in russia
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   20 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Straw Man says Dude, what are you smoking? No country, except Russia, Tuvalu and (maybe) Nauru has agreed with what you claim above. You can type gigabytes of text claiming otherwise, but the...

Wanted: House for $800,000 in Pleasanton, CA 94588
By anonymous in Pleasanton CA 94588   posted 2 months ago:

Here is the killer app that will end the debate about hydrogen cars
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says People want a car with 0-120 MPH in 2 second performance and gun mounts.

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   98 comments, latest 2 months ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says That was a fact.... Apparently, you have a problem with facts... What does any of this have to do with your amazing lack of intelligence?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 15 milliseconds to create.