San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Bloomberg Interview: New Home Sales , Housing Inflation & The Chinese Buyer
By Logan Mohtashami in misc   7 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
tatupu70 says Logan- Looking at the OP chart, it appears to me that the average new single family home sales prior to the bubble was 600K or so. Then the bubble pulled ahead a lot...

The great satanic abuse witch hunt
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
georgeliberte says Good thing for Josh Duggar he didn't get swept up in this craze!

Beware Of Grandma
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 21 minutes ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Clintons State Dept Approved Arms Deals To Govts Who Gave Millions To The Found
By indigenous in misc   4 comments, latest 38 minutes ago:
indigenous says The reticence speaks volumes, it is saying of course they are.

"..rather stupid and not very well-read."
By HEY YOU in misc   59 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
indigenous says Dan8267 says in other words, it's not a lie if you believe it... I'm sure you believe that...

Honesty really is the best policy
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine It finds that companies can benefit when they publicly accept the blame for poor performance. Companies that performed poorly yet blamed other parties such as the government, competitors, labor unions or the economy experienced...

Foreclosure rates' slow slide continues
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine California sees 0.13 percent easing •  Nation sees a 0.47 percent slowing Foreclosure rates across the nation are still going down on a year-over-year basis, but sharp declines seem to be giving way to...

Sentient machines with deep learning are on the way
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says New ‘deep learning’ technique enables robot mastery of skills via trial and error. UC Berkeley researchers have developed algorithms that enable robots to learn motor tasks through trial and error using a process...

Square
By Patrick in companies   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Charles Schwab, Square latest companies to unload S.F. office space. The amount of office space available for sublease in San Francisco is about to reach a five-year high now that mobile payments company...

Where are the black plus-sized models?
By Blurtman in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
A question that desperately needs answering. "If you were African-American, it was expected that you would have some "junk in your trunk," and when I complained of being a buxom, overweight teen one of my...

Judges scold bickering parties in Salton Sea case
By tvgnus in misc   5 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ceffer says So, they wasted millions of dollars on circuitous, wasteful, unnecessary litigation, basically stealing the money. Gee, scolding them really sends a message. If I were a lawyer, I would really be thinking, "Wow,...

Die Greek Central Bank! Die! Greece Rejects Capital Controls
By bgamall4 in misc   9 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says This does not sound like bgamall4. Someone hacked his account. I wanted to sound like Apocalypse. Lol. I fooled you. I still don't believe you are Gary....

Mary had little lamb
By CaptainShuddup in misc   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Vicente says Has a poem about Mary and her little lamb.

Fuck Monsanto and Starbucks. too!
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Blurtman says I like it. I can hear Zuma and American Stars and Bars in it. One of my favorite NY albums was a later one, Ragged Glory. Crazy Horse, and an added punk flavor...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   387 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Updated NASA data says polar ice cap is not receding
By tovarichpeter in misc   56 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
bob2356 says Call it Crazy says Oh, I see.... Glaciers ONLY melt in the South pole and not in the North pole due to global warming... Oh wait... Arctic glacier’s galloping melt baffles scientists Melting...

Give them space to loot and destroy, Stop killing people...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   17 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
zzyzzx says iwog says You should really stop citing Fox noise since they falsely report police shootings. You wouldn't want to end up as misinformed and ignorant as all those other Fox viewers. The recent...

Radius
By Patrick in companies   posted 12 hours ago:
name:Radius street address:114 Sansome Street SF zip:94104 home page:http://radius.com/ jobs page:http://radius.com/jobs/ owner: SF employees: description:"By connecting your CRM to Radius, you can instantly visualize where you’ve historically had success and identify the top market segments...

BB King's Daughters Think He Was Poisoned
By elliemae in misc   10 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
SoftShell says Prove it. HydroCabron says A huge percentage of people between 90 and 100 die every year

Gravity4
By BayAreaObserver in companies   4 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Patrick says Wow, best office view in San Francisco!

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net