Start a New Thread

Where is APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch?
By Robber Baron Elite Scum in misc   7 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
lostand confused says indigenous says . Or they have been thoroughly trounced in debate by CIC, Reality, and myself and have had a come to Jesus moment and can no longer face us in debate?...

Pinterest
By Patrick in companies   9 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
Ceffer says What do you mean, some of my best friends are immense hirsute lesbians. I just keep the straight razors out of reach and the knife drawer locked.

Returning Jazz to its Roots
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   4 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
jazz music says A drum song as an example of what I was citing about the evolution of American popular genres: A West African polyrhythm by Mamady Kieta, master of djembe, Kuku cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch? This...

Long read,maybe not a waste of your time.
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 54 minutes ago:
http://pro.dentresearch.com/BN David Stockman, architect of President Reagan's economic turnaround known as 'Morning in America', warns of the looming collapse of free market prosperity and the destruction of American wealth.

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   26 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says I want to thank G.W.Bush & the Republicans for protecting America on 9/11. komputodo, If you are a complete idiot,your in good company, There are Republicans & Democrats here.

Video Exonerates Man Set Up By Louisiana Cops And Prosecutors
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says Where are the so called "good" cops? Not arresting the bad cops.

What a $1 million home looks like in different markets
By Call it Crazy in misc   34 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
MMR says This may seem promising, but more than 40 percent of the state's 18 to 34 year-olds now live with their parents, far outpacing the rest of the United States, where 30 percent of...

S&P 500 Index -- Elliott Wave update for week ending 2/27/2015
By darlag in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
darlag says indigenous says Does EW take into account the Fed? or the Buybacks? Sure. But not in the way most would think. The Fed is reactionary, not pro active, so the markets predict Fed...

Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers
By mell in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
SoftShell says Damning damning evidence...

New Car Sales Soar/New Home Sales Don't
By smaulgld in misc   50 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says * Really? Still think so? I think I'd rather have that car... I just changed my mind. :(

ISIS militant 'Jihadi John' identified.
By Strategist in misc   13 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Strategist says SoftShell says Maybe he wasn't inspired. . why do you hate Stockholm syndrome? If you think about it.... Every Muslim is a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome.

Robots will be the real job creators
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Reality says Housing cost as percentage of income increase largely due to quality improvement and government restraining of supply. The 1950' s saw a general decline in percentage of household expenditure on housing due to...

Next year the top 1% will own more than everyone else in the entire world
By iwog in misc   159 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
iwog says oxygen12 says wow this is some pretty dumb shit. you sound idiotic. The problem is that there are quite a few people in our great country who think like you do. Let's just...

Who is more violent. Moslems or U.S.?
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
lostand confused says Only in America will this critter be called beautiful. That and your tax dollars will be supporting her and her 10 kids for generations and they get to call for more taxes....

Best Buffett one liners
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Strategist says tovarichpeter says Best Buffett one liners When Warren Buffett speaks, people listen. When Peter Schitt and Marc Fibber speak, people also listen, for a good laugh.

Ric Perry says Hilary is disloyal
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
SoftShell says What? Was hillary caught porking the page?

Uninsured Ex-Sheriff, Obamacare Hater, Struggles to Pay Medical Bills
By HydroCabron in misc   16 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
lostand confused says What a fool.

Claims against O'Reilly
By tovarichpeter in misc   9 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says I certainly don't get this dickey tit for tat shit of pointing at Reilly and saying... "Well him too!!!". Of course you don't, being a moral coward just like CIC it...

Creating value versus extracting it
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 9 hours ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/st My most recent books are the Leader's Guide to Radical Management (2010), The Leader's Guide to Storytelling (2nd ed, 2011) and The Secret Language of Leadership (2007). I consult with organizations around the world...

Can the GOP Party of No Govern? Maybe one week at a time.
By sbh in misc   7 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
sbh says Well, go for it then. I just stop listening when it becomes evident how tightly wound and loosely screwed together the guy is. Feel free to recapitulate his rant in rational verse, and...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net