SF TV news crew robbed during live broadcast
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 minutes ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/ar

For your edification
By indigenous in misc   2 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says I thought it meant President Obama Ttakes it Up the Shitter

Wells Fargo economy expert: Stash cash now
By BayAreaObserver in misc   5 comments, latest 12 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Cap'n - is this your latest excuse/reason for not having any "cash" to stash ? The guy made a simple statement that makes sense regardless of the times, however too many people live...

What's killing your career may be the obvious
By tvgnus in misc   5 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says I look like sound, it hasn't hurt me none. It helps me weed out the shallow companies I wouldn't work for on a bet.

Time to rethink Life Without Parole sentences
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 23 minutes ago:
http://blogs.scientificamerica I helped a so-called friend commit armed robbery and murder back in 1994. I was just 17 years old when this transpired. I was arrested a few weeks after. Been incarcerated ever since. Been...

America's Finances - Is This Sustainable????
By Call it Crazy in misc   7 comments, latest 26 minutes ago:
ja says Call it Crazy says It increased under Democrat congresses and Republican congresses WTF? Why don't you normalize by GDP?

I Just Got A Scam IRS Robo Call
By ohomen171 in misc   11 comments, latest 54 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Strategist says he he he. Indians consider Arabs as "stupid and terrorists" Just the Hindus. Yeah, 'raghead goatfucker' gets them shouting at you real quick. A lot of these assholes use Magic Jack...

Apple Music Will Kill Your iPhone Battery
By BayAreaObserver in misc   5 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says BayAreaObserver says AppleCare+ They continue with their amazing marketing.... remember what I said, to be successful in business, the mix is 80% marketing and 20% product... The batteries inside an iPhone...

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   39 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says You shouldn't HAVE to use it on such a fine automobile. Plus, a person with a $100K salary should have AAA or similar on their...

I Found Dan's Girlfriend
By Call it Crazy in misc   32 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Care to say what your income was before "retiring"? 'Nuff said. More than what you claim yours is....

Embargo prevents Cuban medicines from reaching 316 million Americans
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says CaptainShuddup says I call Bullshit on these claims. Cuba didn't manage to save Chavez. I think the Cubans may have shortened his life. They don't have the expertise or the latest technology to...

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   32 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says YesYNot says I'm no longer confused. No, just reading your post shows you're more confused then ever!! Gee, because YOU (and Dan) didn't get the verdict from the jury that you...

Cruz Drives Millions to Atheism
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   10 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says marcus says YesYNot says but I don't think he really turns off people who are on the line/agnostic. Yes he does. I was speaking from experience. If he turns you closer to God,...

Am I Shallow?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
mell says HEY YOU says If you vote for Democrats or Republicans. Nice, you're getting the hang of it!

McDonalds making the Quarter Pounderer
By CaptainShuddup in misc   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Perhaps they should use real bread in the buns instead of sawdust and grill the burger patties.

Terrorism in SC?
By HEY YOU in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says All black churches should have gun mounts and belt-fed M134s at every window and snipers on the roof.

Wonchoo take me to Commietown
By CaptainShuddup in misc   31 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
iwog says SoftShell says My scenario of a company "helping out" an employee as needed if they can afford it at the time occurs a shit load more often than your 13 year old addled...

Gold Falls Against Most Major Currencies in the Second Quarter
By smaulgld in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
Gold was down against the dollar and Euro and down against most other major currencies More Charts https://smaulgld.com/gold-pric

223,000 jobs added in June
By tvgnus in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Unemployment rate drops to 5.3 percent nationally •  Number of long-term unemployed drops to 2.1 million Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 223,000 in June, and the unemployment rate declined to 5.3 percent, the...

Square
By Patrick in companies   10 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says San Francisco-based Square introduced Tuesday Square Payroll to ease one of the greatest pains of running a small business — processing payroll, especially for hourly employees. Square Payroll is debuting in California, with...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net