Near Dublin CA 94568

Watch
Start a new Dublin, CA 94568 thread

My first real estate bear thread (ever)
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   311 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Smallblock57 says Iwog: Question for ya...................due to the fact that you bought your properties during a time period that will probably go down in history as one of the best buying opportunities in real estate...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   74 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Peter P says EBGuy says I don't know about that. I never believed in market conspiracies until I dabbled in options. YMMV... Market makers move a lot of the underlyings in order to hedge. It...

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   36 comments, latest 4 days ago:
sbh says iwog says Almost there. About $20 should do it. I'm breakin' out the duck voodoo doll. Maybe Putin will invade Saudi Arabia.

Stop predicting the dollar will collapse
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   352 comments, latest 4 days ago:
iwog says mell says No, in that case it wasn't a rhetorical question because as opposed to the Vit. A intake you do better if you print more money for yourself or those who you...

Shameless bragging
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   30 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says I don't claim to be a prescient as you, Iwog, but I do own 75,000 shares of this bad boy......makes up for some losers. WooHoo! Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVNR) -NasdaqGS Follow 11.23 Up...

Dear iPhone 6 users, welcome to 2012!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   79 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Bellingham Bill says SFace says his is the first time I feel bearish for apple as this may be it for product pipeline kinda feeling that way, too. They don't move like a company whose...

There's hope for you yet!!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Heraclitusstudent says dodgerfanjohn says WTF happened to the party of tolerance and inclusion? One should not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, or national origin. Discrimination against ugly people is still fair...

That was a big earthquake!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   37 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
New Renter says bgamall4 says iwog says bgamall4 says It is ok to be afraid of, and detest earthquakes. They are horrific. They are almost always false flag government conspiracies too! No, but if you...

Americans spend more than $680 billion a year dining out
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says sbh says epitaph says 953 million americans Huh?: "When the clock strikes midnight and we move from 2013 into 2014 the United States population will have reached a new record of more than...

Most corrupt mexicans of 2013 - the top 10
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
indigenous says Apparently they have more transparency in the Mexican government than we do here? Outside of the Illinois governors who gets indicted in the US?

NFL players will get lifetime ban for 2nd domestic abuse offense
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Quigley says HydroCabron says I remember when everyone was saying that Michael Vick was finished because he is a dog torturer. I don't see lifetime bans for wife beating ever happening. Dog abuse is obviously...

Totalitarian despots criticize United States over Ferguson
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   15 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says The first 5 cannot be changed. That doesn't negate the significance of these events. Strategist says We should assassinate known terrorist without trial. The whole point of a fair, open trial...

Nearly everyone on earth is blaming the federal reserve
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   167 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
deepcgi says I often feel the need to simplify my explanations for the benefit of some people. However simplistic, though, the "chopped up" analogy is not inaccurate. Packaging the good with the bad and labelling...

The stock market is not going to crash and will soon make new highs
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   177 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Bellingham Bill says Saving for posterity, like GLD at $2000

High school dropouts and incarceration
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://www.ets.org/Media/Resea "40% of all incarcerated 16- to 24-year olds in the United States are high school dropouts"

Putin - $70 billion in wealth
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   13 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Straw Man says dublin hillz says However, "losing" that wealth which has by now mostly been recovered depending on the region is not the same as someone going into your checking/savings account and stealing 40%...

The gold standard was ditched in 1933, not 1971
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   123 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says darlag says Of course there is no link that can prove or disproved the number. And since the Fed's books can not be independently audited it will remain thus, an unsolvable mystery. The...

Just used UBER ride share for the first time
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   31 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Peter P says I had good and bad experiences. The time estimate is highly questionable in the city during rush hour. Most drivers are nice. We are using Uber and lyft as our second car...

The end of the gold bubble
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   1,001 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Facebooksux says sbh says OK, I'm calling a bottom in gold. NOW it's free to crater and fulfill your prediction: you can thank me later. This is a very good rounded bottom. I don't own...

We're very close to an inflection point in the stock market
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   159 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SFace says mell says I could go for that. The government will be broke from a 10% flat tax on individual income and Corporate income. If you lower tax from one source, it will have...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 72 milliseconds to create.