Near Dublin CA 94568

Watch
Start a new Dublin, CA 94568 thread

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   247 comments, latest 57 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Ironworker says I am not an expert at all. Quite opposite. But I tend to agree with Iwog, that some major crash is coming few years to the future - 2-3 years. And...

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   80 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
mell says Analyzer says mell says Vicente says I don't care about that, what do Schiff and Mush say? Schiff says buy gold and stocks. There are a lot of experts on CNBC, which ones...

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   98 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
hanera says hanera says iwog says SubOink says iwog, you must be laughing right about now...:) Nice move to go all cash before this correction started!! Applause!! Thanks! I'm certainly happy I avoided the haircut...

The implications of being right about stocks
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   140 comments, latest 2 days ago:
sbh says We're all gonna die!!!!!!

It's not the fed
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   216 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Bubbabear says sbh says Trying to decipher your garbled syntax requires more energy than it's worth. I bet you advocate slashing funding to public school and vaporizing the Department of Education. I'll have this framed...

2014 Grand Champion stupidest thing said on Patrick.net
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   18 comments, latest 3 days ago:
iwog says Bigsby says I take it you must have put Bgamall on ignore. I hate to admit it, but I take him off ignore from time to time just to see what sewage he's...

I'm going to play video games all day instead of working
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   30 comments, latest 1 week ago:
New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says jvolstad says I love the original Quake. Wonder if it will run on Win 8.1? I love the version that lets you swap Barneys for nazis That's entertainment Are you...

State of Kansas provides template for Republican win in 2016
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   20 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says At least the House of Rep/Con/Teas have stopped funding all the waste in the Federal Govt.

The Giants win the pennant!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Ugh. Congrats. Giants played best when it counted. We made our own bed. Forgive me if I'm pulling for the Royals. Btw, proof positive baseball isn't fixed. No TV exec ever would call...

Morgage rates have just gotten smacked down into 2013 territory
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   posted 2 weeks ago:
The stock market correction combined with a flight to bonds is creating a refinance opportunity that might be the last one until late 2017. Here's a quick example: My guess is rates may drift a...

Robot sex
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   10 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Ceffer says Peter P says Dan8267 says Peter P says When will we start hearing about robotic gender equality? California just passed the 1 means 1 law. What if they are analog robots? It doesn't...

Fuck Ebay
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   42 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Peter P says zzyzzx says I am 0 for 3 on my last 3 Amazon 3rd party sellers. They send me the wrong stuff. You know, like I ordered brand X and they send me...

Ebola hype = the horrors of Y2K
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   13 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Peter P says Rice can grow worms.

Black holes can't exist
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   22 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Dan8267 says Vicente says Theory needs testing. Find one, fly into it. A stellar black hole would tear you apart with gravitational tidal forces. You could fly past the even horizon of...

Be offended and outraged
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   33 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Put what ever you want on your T-Shirt, I'll man up and be a fucking American and protect your right to do so. I don't know what fucking petty ass country you shit...

Watch sports on DVR - stick it to the man!
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
dublin hillz says Quigley says People watch commercials when they watch sports because the commercials are far more entertaining, and the sports give them a chance to mosey to the fridge for more beer. Commercials...

My first real estate bear thread (ever)
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   312 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Smallblock57 says Question for ya...................due to the fact that you bought your properties during a time period that will probably go down in history as one of the best buying opportunities in real...

Wanted: House for $500,000 in Alameda, CA 94501
By anonymous in Alameda CA 94501   posted 1 month ago:

Stop predicting the dollar will collapse
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   352 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says mell says No, in that case it wasn't a rhetorical question because as opposed to the Vit. A intake you do better if you print more money for yourself or those who you...

Shameless bragging
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   30 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says I don't claim to be a prescient as you, Iwog, but I do own 75,000 shares of this bad boy......makes up for some losers. WooHoo! Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVNR) -NasdaqGS Follow 11.23 Up...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 209 milliseconds to create.