Near San Ramon CA 94583

Watch
Start a new San Ramon, CA 94583 thread

My first real estate bear thread (ever)
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   195 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
New Renter says iwog says The opposite is true. The fed and government work to prevent it. How else is someone who works 40-hours a week for $25 an hour supposed to buy a home...

There's hope for you yet!!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
New Renter says iwog says Actually my first thought was about the women who probably find value beyond superficial appearance. True, looks aren't everything:

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   56 comments, latest 2 days ago:
CBOEtrader says I hear you, but that blows up your capital requirements. If you are 85% cash that doesn't matter. I'd prefer to sell the 205/210 cs @ 1.3 though, still rich.

Most corrupt mexicans of 2013 - the top 10
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
indigenous says Apparently they have more transparency in the Mexican government than we do here? Outside of the Illinois governors who gets indicted in the US?

NFL players will get lifetime ban for 2nd domestic abuse offense
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Quigley says HydroCabron says I remember when everyone was saying that Michael Vick was finished because he is a dog torturer. I don't see lifetime bans for wife beating ever happening. Dog abuse is obviously...

Totalitarian despots criticize United States over Ferguson
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   15 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says The first 5 cannot be changed. That doesn't negate the significance of these events. Strategist says We should assassinate known terrorist without trial. The whole point of a fair, open trial...

Nearly everyone on earth is blaming the federal reserve
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   167 comments, latest 4 days ago:
deepcgi says I often feel the need to simplify my explanations for the benefit of some people. However simplistic, though, the "chopped up" analogy is not inaccurate. Packaging the good with the bad and labelling...

The stock market is not going to crash and will soon make new highs
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   177 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Bellingham Bill says Saving for posterity, like GLD at $2000

High school dropouts and incarceration
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 5 days ago:
http://www.ets.org/Media/Resea "40% of all incarcerated 16- to 24-year olds in the United States are high school dropouts"

Putin - $70 billion in wealth
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   13 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Straw Man says dublin hillz says However, "losing" that wealth which has by now mostly been recovered depending on the region is not the same as someone going into your checking/savings account and stealing 40%...

That was a big earthquake!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   28 comments, latest 6 days ago:
dublin hillz says Earthquakes are fun when nothing falls. Now if the flat screen would have broken, that would have sucked.

The gold standard was ditched in 1933, not 1971
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   123 comments, latest 1 week ago:
iwog says darlag says Of course there is no link that can prove or disproved the number. And since the Fed's books can not be independently audited it will remain thus, an unsolvable mystery. The...

Just used UBER ride share for the first time
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   31 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Peter P says I had good and bad experiences. The time estimate is highly questionable in the city during rush hour. Most drivers are nice. We are using Uber and lyft as our second car...

The end of the gold bubble
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   1,001 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
Facebooksux says sbh says OK, I'm calling a bottom in gold. NOW it's free to crater and fulfill your prediction: you can thank me later. This is a very good rounded bottom. I don't own...

We're very close to an inflection point in the stock market
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   159 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
SFace says mell says I could go for that. The government will be broke from a 10% flat tax on individual income and Corporate income. If you lower tax from one source, it will have...

Shameless bragging
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   29 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jkaldi1 says my performance :

Bay Area apartment rents continue relentless rise
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   65 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
cloud15 says Long time ago I learnt Don't hate , pArticilate :)

Pricey home sales hit record in Bay Area
By Carolyn C in Pleasanton CA 94566   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
JH says This is still "how rich people live" but they are not professionals. They are stock market riding hipsters.

Stranger Danger
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   27 comments, latest 1 month ago:
errc says She should wear a short skirt with those fat pasty white thunder thighs, with a fake dick strapped to her waist dangling out the bottom of the skirt. And I guess that's why...

Hideous Oakland Kitchens - At Least the Water Heater is Strapped
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   23 comments, latest 1 month ago:
EBGuy says Mark said: So this is a $630,000 kitchen in the Bay Area? A little perspective folks; this is a duplex with 2/1 up and 2/1 down. Each flat is around 1200 sq.ft. Here's...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 70 milliseconds to create.