Near Union City CA 94587

Watch
Start a new Union City, CA 94587 thread

Crazy came late this year
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   57 comments, latest 1 day ago:
sbh says SubOink says huh? FFS pay attention.

Russian economy demonstrates why inflation is hell
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
thunderlips11 says SoftShell says actually the crimea event is forcing europe to build alternate sources of energy. Good luck with that! The Euros don't want Oil Dependence on the Middle East Coal Plants and Mines...

Chinese Money and Real Estate
By cjogara in Alameda CA 94501   posted 1 day ago:
"Behind their growing economy, wealthy Chinese homebuyers have poured into the U.S., spending $22 billion on property in the states, tops among all foreign purchasers over the 12 months preceding a March study from the...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   438 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Graybox says Actually some of my models put the time frame out about a year from most 4/2016+/-. With out going threw to much of the feces that slaps between my ears and not getting...

Falling gas prices = $1,100 average household savings
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   11 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says marcus says Right, because we all know that when gas drops a dollar per gallon, everyone's income goes to the moon. And even with the economy booming so much that all the first...

Stepping on the gas and accelerating out of the curve
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   8 comments, latest 6 days ago:
tr6 says SoftShell says I've been spoiled by 2009 pricing...nothing will look good again until the shit hits the fan...if eve Things could not have worked out better for tech and biotech this year. Lower...

Opinions on torture depend on the profile of the mark
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.psychologytoday.com And what David had to tell us was, to say the least, very disturbing. What he and his colleagues are investigating is how people's ideas about torture differ according to their cultural and political values....

Real estate investors indicted for rigging foreclosure auctions
By Landru3000 in Walnut Creek CA 94596   4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
FortWayne says Strategist says Wow, I'd like to get in on the action too. You need to know the right people to do it. I've seen plenty of government auctions and contracts show up a...

Censorship in Russia
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   28 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Well, I agree with you. Putin certainly didn't handle the Chechen rednecks with kid gloves. Then again, "We tortured some folks". Many of whom were nobodies, marginally, if at all involved in any...

Russia uses soviet tactics to discuss ferguson
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   48 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
FortWayne says Robert Sproul says Oh good: "U.S. Army sending 100 tanks to Eastern Europe to deter ‘Russian aggression" http://www.washingtontimes.com Invade is the new "deter" right? We are such a screwed up nation these days.

Xenophobia at epidemic levels in russia
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   20 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Straw Man says Dude, what are you smoking? No country, except Russia, Tuvalu and (maybe) Nauru has agreed with what you claim above. You can type gigabytes of text claiming otherwise, but the...

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   125 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
debyne says iwog says ...worse than useless. I didn't know that was possible until I looked in the mirror.

Wanted: House for $800,000 in Pleasanton, CA 94588
By anonymous in Pleasanton CA 94588   posted 1 month ago:

Here is the killer app that will end the debate about hydrogen cars
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says People want a car with 0-120 MPH in 2 second performance and gun mounts.

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   98 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says That was a fact.... Apparently, you have a problem with facts... What does any of this have to do with your amazing lack of intelligence?

Tax cut - larger than life itself
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 1 month ago:
http://fusion.net/story/5673/t So many things to consider with this money that will soon be raining from the sky. Now, we can be larger in death than in life. We can die more luxuriously than egyptian pharaos....

Practical result of Republicans taking over the Senate
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   72 comments, latest 1 month ago:
thunderlips11 says Bellingham Bill says Ancient Greece and Rome didn't do shit wrt industrialization. They had slaves to do all the work. In the 14th century almost 2/3 the workforce disappeared. This is mostly true...

Lying Republican hypocrites
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   47 comments, latest 1 month ago:
The Professor says marcus says basing my political beliefs entirely on lies, various made up bullshit and emotions Welcome to the two party system!

My predictions for tomorrow's election
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   83 comments, latest 1 month ago:
marcus says Bellingham Bill says You'd think Bush would have served, but what really happened 2001-2006 has yet to be widely disseminated into the national consciousness, alas. How will it be ? At least a...

A Republican government has already been tested in Kansas
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   58 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says bgamall4 says You should read my libertarian ebook, which shows the dark side of a philosophy From Amazon: "This was a short rant by the author about a little of everything, but focused...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 274 milliseconds to create.