Near Union City CA 94587

Watch
Start a new Union City, CA 94587 thread

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   357 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
yup1 says New Renter says No he based his purchases on the rents to carry costs which have proven to be quite lucrative. In addition his homes have appreciated considerably since then as have the...

The 2014 housing market and my prediction for 2015
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   121 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
sbh says iwog says Call it Crazy: "Prices are up because prices are up." Call it Crazy: "You're a racist because you called me a racist." Call it Crazy: "You're as dumb as CaptainShuddup because...

Wanted: House for $800,000 in Pleasanton, CA 94588
By anonymous in Pleasanton CA 94588   posted 1 day ago:

Here is the killer app that will end the debate about hydrogen cars
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   7 comments, latest 4 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says People want a car with 0-120 MPH in 2 second performance and gun mounts.

Crazy came late this year
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   52 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Call it Crazy says tatupu70 says I don't believe I made an assertion. Just explained that there are always reasons why one house is more expensive than another. Not exactly earth shattering news there... Thanks...

Three strikes and gold is out
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   98 comments, latest 1 week ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says That was a fact.... Apparently, you have a problem with facts... What does any of this have to do with your amazing lack of intelligence?

Tax cut - larger than life itself
By dublin hillz in Dublin CA 94568   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://fusion.net/story/5673/t So many things to consider with this money that will soon be raining from the sky. Now, we can be larger in death than in life. We can die more luxuriously than egyptian pharaos....

Practical result of Republicans taking over the Senate
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   72 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Bellingham Bill says Ancient Greece and Rome didn't do shit wrt industrialization. They had slaves to do all the work. In the 14th century almost 2/3 the workforce disappeared. This is mostly true...

Lying Republican hypocrites
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   47 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
The Professor says marcus says basing my political beliefs entirely on lies, various made up bullshit and emotions Welcome to the two party system!

My predictions for tomorrow's election
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   83 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
marcus says Bellingham Bill says You'd think Bush would have served, but what really happened 2001-2006 has yet to be widely disseminated into the national consciousness, alas. How will it be ? At least a...

A Republican government has already been tested in Kansas
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   58 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
indigenous says bgamall4 says You should read my libertarian ebook, which shows the dark side of a philosophy From Amazon: "This was a short rant by the author about a little of everything, but focused...

He's back
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Reality says Roasted Duck. LOL Time to put the fork in.

The implications of being right about stocks
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   140 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
sbh says We're all gonna die!!!!!!

It's not the fed
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   216 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Bubbabear says sbh says Trying to decipher your garbled syntax requires more energy than it's worth. I bet you advocate slashing funding to public school and vaporizing the Department of Education. I'll have this framed...

2014 Grand Champion stupidest thing said on Patrick.net
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   18 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
iwog says Bigsby says I take it you must have put Bgamall on ignore. I hate to admit it, but I take him off ignore from time to time just to see what sewage he's...

I'm going to play video games all day instead of working
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   30 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says jvolstad says I love the original Quake. Wonder if it will run on Win 8.1? I love the version that lets you swap Barneys for nazis That's entertainment Are you...

State of Kansas provides template for Republican win in 2016
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   20 comments, latest 1 month ago:
HEY YOU says At least the House of Rep/Con/Teas have stopped funding all the waste in the Federal Govt.

The Giants win the pennant!
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Ugh. Congrats. Giants played best when it counted. We made our own bed. Forgive me if I'm pulling for the Royals. Btw, proof positive baseball isn't fixed. No TV exec ever would call...

Morgage rates have just gotten smacked down into 2013 territory
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   posted 1 month ago:
The stock market correction combined with a flight to bonds is creating a refinance opportunity that might be the last one until late 2017. Here's a quick example: My guess is rates may drift a...

Robot sex
By iwog in Lafayette CA 94549   10 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says Peter P says Dan8267 says Peter P says When will we start hearing about robotic gender equality? California just passed the 1 means 1 law. What if they are analog robots? It doesn't...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 384 milliseconds to create.