home page

popular   new   active   controversial
Organic food is a colossal hoax
By tovarichpeter in environment   10 comments, latest 2 seconds ago:
zzyzzx says Ceffer says Rich fucking yuppies will find some other worthless food superstition to waste their money on I agree with this 100%.

Try collecting a sperm sample during a meeting.
By Blurtman in misc   5 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says I don't have a problem with women whipping out their tits in public as long as they don't mind me staring.

IOWA and NH Polls: All Candidates Criminally Insane - EXCEPT FOR BERNIE
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   24 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Bernie needs to get on TV with a log splitter and demonstrate what it could do to a banker's head by running cabbages through it and pissing on the chunks. Cabbage...

Millennials have the lowest credit scores of all
By tvgnus in misc   posted 8 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine But Millennials use credit less than previous generations •  It is crucial to understand this influential consumer segment As millennials have now passed baby boomers as the largest segment of the U.S. population, this...

NIMBY is costing us trillions
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 9 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Poor little rich men.

So why is college so expensive?
By tovarichpeter in misc   8 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says It's quite expensive Protecting male STEM students From "He raped me" lies

False rape accusation in the bible
By Patrick in rape   52 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
YesYNot says Quigley, that's quite an emotional argument you have strung together. Are you sure you are not a woman. That's sarcasm b/t/w

False rape masterpiece
By iwog in crime   7 comments, latest 45 minutes ago:
YesYNot says iwog says Not correct. Both of my posts are about the crime of falsely accusing men of rape. This forum needs tags, so that this thread can be classified as Rape as well...

Wildfires explode across California, resources stretched thin
By tvgnus in environment   posted 48 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Photo taken at 7:47 a.m. Thursday shows how inversion layer compresses smoke plume from Cabin Fire. Firefighters are battling woodland and grassland fires throughout California Thursday due to a combination of dry weather, dead...

Got To Love Gov't. Accounting - U.S. economy didn't grow as fast as told
By Call it Crazy in misc   2 comments, latest 56 minutes ago:
indigenous says And what percentage of that growth came from government spending?

Mickey Mouse has better healthcare than you fools.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic The IRS fined more than 7.5 million Americans who didn’t have health insurance in 2014, even as Obamacare subsidies flowed to people who didn’t even exist... Those penalties are supposed to force Americans to...

Women still discriminated against at every turn in STEM
By YesYNot in politics   124 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says What percentage of STEM jobs come from government spending?

Most Californians say global warming contributing to drought
By tvgnus in environment   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says Wop! I thought it was Climate Change now?

Lunch is Confusing
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

GDP jumps in Q2
By tvgnus in investing   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine New estimate puts increase at 2.3 percent •  Up from 0.6 percent in Q1 The nations real gross domestic product -- the value of the production of goods and services in the United States,...

The Olympics are Dead; Boston says no to Corporate Money Pit
By thunderlips11 in misc   15 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says its common knowledge the tea bags would gum up the fuel cell intakes... Rin says Hey, from what I'd gathered, German U-boats never attempted to enter Boston harbor, as it was a death...

Cop humiliates homeless man for fun
By tovarichpeter in crime   12 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says since when does throwing books equate with throwing peanuts? Dan8267 says If it's illegal to throw peanuts at a cop, it's illegal for a cop to throw peanuts at you. 14th Amendment. The...

Runaway rents amid dropping for-sale inventory
By tvgnus in housing   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Increases in rents outpacing home price growth in many metros •  Making it tougher to transition to homeowner status Rents are outpacing growth in home values, up 4.3 percent annually, growing one percentage point...

Sousa Meets Alice Cooper and Lets Brian Setzer Write the Charts
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Ceffer says That's pretty cool, but I wished they had saddled up some immense hirsute lesbians and had a girls in glitter tights riding them around the stadium with one leg in the...

Linda Tripp breaks silence after nearly 20 years, unloads on Hillary
By jvolstad in politics   154 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
iwog says turtledove says I checked to see what came up on Google, and here's what I found in the first couple of hits. You should add them to your list... Or does the Democrat-sicko...

Trump was right yet again.
By FortWayne in misc   26 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
curious2 says marcus says Good catch. Thanks. BTW, the first draft of your reply was better, before you added the summer school excuse. That simply invites recollection of your September sequencing error, accusing me of...

Elephants are awesome
By Dan8267 in misc   posted 10 hours ago:

Uber
By Patrick in companies   118 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Call it Crazy says “If a potential passenger opened up the app and saw no cars around, she might take another cab service. But if she saw a cluster of cars seemingly milling...

Why are dentists so damn rich?
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Dan8267 says

Cops who give cops a bad rep
By tovarichpeter in crime   1 comment, latest 11 hours ago:
jazz music says The sane officers came along later to get detective psycho off the hook. They encourage the victim to leave with his citation and that he will have AMPLE TIME TO BRING UP...

Mark Cuban -"Trump: The best thing to happen to politics in a long time"
By Call it Crazy in politics   14 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says CL says The problem with the rightwing is they want blurting, not substance. Boy, did we get substance from the Community Organizer that currently resides in the White House who can't...

The basic income is a very old American idea
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 12 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says I think Hitler said all there was to say about that.

Air attack! California considers allowing drones to be shot down
By tvgnus in misc   12 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Blurtman says Hell yeah!

Rolling Stone sued by UVA frat members over bogus rape story
By Blurtman in misc   5 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Blurtman says thunderlips11 says Good! A first year journalism student with half a brain should have verified the story before publishing it Hey, it fit a meme. That's all that is required.

Should America tax churches?
By tovarichpeter in politics   18 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
socal2 says Call it KKKrazy says LOL. Your tribe isn't concerned with reform. Your tribe isn't concerned with efficiency because that would require governance. You were babbling about straw-men earlier? Most Conservatives and Libertarians want...

$2800/Mth To Live In Oakland - Cops Say Don't Bother Calling If Your Car Stolen
By Call it Crazy in crime   17 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Massive Cop Pay Increases Massive Numbers of New Cops Fight Against Legalizing Marijuana Won't come to Take a Report of a Stolen Vehicle "We're understaffed and underpaid at $50/hr including benefits."

Girls Scam ISIS on Social Media for Travel Money
By zzyzzx in humor   1 comment, latest 14 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Unfortunately if you tried this in the U.S., the CIA would have you wacked before figuring out your trying to rip off ISIS.

Indian restaurant fined for trying to hire Indian waiter
By lostand confused in misc   5 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says lostand confused says I just find it surprising . The gubmnt actually snoops through craigslist ads so they can go and fine business owners? If I was governor I'd have State Labor Law...

Forecast says SoCal should brace for flooding
By tvgnus in misc   10 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says What in the hell are arguing with me for? Go bracer your self for flooding you damn fool.

What's going to happen if the fed raises rates but mortgages don't go up?
By iwog in investing   139 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
iwog says errc says There isn't any inflation, period. When adjusted for inflation, inflation is non-existent. It's not that simple. Inflation is a given. When calculating what contributes to the rate of inflation, you have...

U.S. home ownership rate hits 48 year low
By Logan Mohtashami in housing   36 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says Why would you wish that on your parents? They are too poor and wouldn't qualify for increased taxes under my economic plan.

JCPenney employee says she was sent home because her shorts were too short
By jvolstad in misc   24 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
iwog says I think I'd still do her, at least until those soft curves flab out. I wonder if she has a secret MRM fetish?

Rand Paul and the latest libertarian attack on science
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 16 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says There's no war on Science just the pinheads that make stupid decisions for everyone else in the name of Science. Especially the mother fuckers acting as political ministers.

Windows Ad Server 1, er Windows 10, comes out tommorrow
By Dan8267 in scitech   6 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Does it spy on you?

The Enchilada Truck
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 17 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says I think that's the first one

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net