Start a New Thread

Silver Sales Strong at the U.S. Mint in February/ Gold Sales Weak
By smaulgld in misc   2 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
errc says The media's anti gold hysteria? What does that even mean I just looked over the metals charts while on the shutter, and looks like it's time for me to prepare reentry into some...

State launches safety campaign for roofers
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 24 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Yay!!!! Roofs just got $10G more expensive, while more idiots than ever will fall off the roofs and break their necks.

IRS: Illegals who DID NOT pay taxes can file for tax refunds.
By lostand confused in misc   posted 33 minutes ago:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02 I know nothing of the sort,” Gutierrez snapped at a Daily Caller reporter when asked about Koskinen’s testimony. “Of course it would be like you to raise that sort of question,” the Democrat continued....

Homes prices up by 5.7 percent year over year in January
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
tatupu70 says tvgnus says Home prices nationwide, including distressed sales, increased 5.7 percent in January compared to January 2014, marking 35 months of consecutive year-over-year increases in home prices nationally, according to a new report...

Water wars escalate in Legislature with new proposals
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Merced Assemblyman wants State Water Board powers curtailed •  We need to be aggressive, and innovative in meeting our groundwater challenges A new round of the unending California water wars is shaping up in...

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   74 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says sbh says Strange, isn't it, how a guy how can't punctuate an English sentence to save his life Maybe he has sticky keys on his keyboard. No normal human would write like that.

Costly shift to new credit cards won't fix security issues
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
(Reuters) - New technology about to be deployed by credit card companies will require U.S. consumers to carry a new kind of card and retailers across the nation to upgrade payment terminals. But despite a...

Huawei Rumored To Be Partnering With Google On Nexus
Google Inc. may be planning on releasing two Nexus smartphones later this year. A Weibo account claims LG will produce a new Nexus 6 for 2015 while Huawei could manufacture an updated version of the...

Google Goes Back On Its Word, Allows Android Devices to ship Without Encryption
Google has quietly told Android manufacturers that encryption on devices running Lollipop does not have to be turned on by default, after saying last year that it would be on all of its new phones...

Link Sharer
By Patrick in misc   3 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Patrick says Updated.

anonymous thread test
By anonymous in misc   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
Patrick says yes, it works.

Anonymous Threads
By Patrick in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
It is now possible to create a thread anonymously. Just don't be logged in and don't enter an email address on the thread submission form ( http://patrick.net/edit.php ) You won't see your new anonymous thread...

Home prices cooling -- but the Bay Area may be an exception
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
hanera says at bay is not Bay Area.

S&P 500 Index -- Elliott Wave update for week ending 2/27/2015
By darlag in misc   24 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
indigenous says you guys should read the last Logan thread, towards the end where he talks about this.

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   12 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
sbh says HEY YOU says j p t, If a thought enters your mind,stop it,don't let it pass through. Looks like he's got that shit-smile from locking lips with CIC.

49 of 50 states start March with snow on the ground
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
indigenous says The weather is not being very respectful of the libby's religion?

Call it Crazy (again) has Deleted Your Comment
By sbh in misc   5 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
sbh says Peter P says I only went to a "junior" university. Can't comment. ;-) I never made it past two years of a major university, but the rigors of language don't naturally surpass either...

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says I don't know how much lower you can go Dan. Here's a hint: he'll not reach the level assume every post, namely, lying on your side and swallowing your...

China: West must respect other nations' security
By thunderlips11 in misc   29 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Strategist says As a layman I look at the situation from a different angle. The West has nothing to gain by attacking or invading Russia, neither do they fear a Russian nuclear attack...

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   43 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Hater says HydroCabron says How do they prep something to make it fall faster than freefall?

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net