new post

liked   new   active   comments   views  

Liberals and real race issues.
By FortWayne in misc   125 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says iwog says Fox News' Double Standard For Right-Wing Cop Killers Conservatives are hypocrites. Plain and simple.

Screw Code Basic Law should be taught from 1st grade all the way through 12th
By Mr Happygoluckofus in misc   1 comment, latest 6 minutes ago:
EBGuy says Does this mean your case against the foot draggers isn't going well?

Iran deal is big boost for world economy
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 10 minutes ago:
mmmarvel says Absolutely, because the amount of money and the number of jobs that are created after a nuclear war - wow, we're just going to clean up (we'll have to after the bombing).

17-year old girl FINALLY coaxes boyfriend into suicide
By iwog in misc   29 comments, latest 12 minutes ago:
mmmarvel says Rew says (Must bring myself out of this gloom spiral ... Google ... show me pictures of kittens!) Or boobs - pictures of womens breasts always pulls my attention away from whatever I...

Please recommend a U.S. city where there is no real estate bubble.
By minertom in housing   42 comments, latest 14 minutes ago:
Straw Man says Detroit, of course.

6 Detained After Chicago-Bound Plane Diverted Over Altercation
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   3 comments, latest 14 minutes ago:
P N Dr Lo R says HEY YOU says Is P N Dr Lo ER a sleeper cell name? No, you should be able to tell by my name.

You don't need to know math to code
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
Heraclitusstudent says People think maths are about numbers. They aren't. Maths are about manipulating abstract objects following formal rules and logic. If you don't have a minimum analytical thinking and abstract thinking capacity you will...

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx in misc   585 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
mmmarvel says

11 dead, 14 injured in Chicago since late Tuesday
By Ironman in politics   4 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
Quigley says All my friends who lived there have gotten the fuck out. Now my wife's friend is listing her house so she can move. Chicago ==> Detroit?

Fake-a-baby
By Patrick in humor   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
turtledove says Dan8267 says I think this website demonstrates that the Internet is full of monkeys throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. I remember a web site from several months back that...

Freaky warning from Anonymous
By Quigley in misc   6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says Dan8267 says It would be nice if Anonymous actually did something useful for society like exposing all the crimes committed by the NSA, but they don't have the talent or the balls...

Florida could be headed for another housing slide
By Dan8267 in misc   39 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
tatupu70 says bob2356 says Feel free to show those many, many cases were a 250k house rents for 1046. Everywhere I've looked it's running somewhere close to 100 months rent. I was surprised at the...

THE FIRST CONSUMER HYDROGEN HOUSE
By John Bailo in environment   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Quigley says You forgot a crucial portion of that equation John. 2H2 + O2= H2O + HEAT That means fire. Which can burn. Hope that clears things up for you.

6 Detained After Chicago-Bound Plane Diverted Over Altercation Source: http://w
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news Saiman Hermez, 19; Jonathan Khalid Petras, 20; Ghazwan Asaad Shaba, 21; Essa Solaqa, 20; Khalid Yohana, 19; and Wisam Imad Shaker, 23, were named in a criminal complaint. Jail records listed no attorneys for...

Hispanic urges end of Syrian war
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Wow, holy crap. The Franco-loving crypto-fascist gets it. Syrian refugees are appearing in Europe... because the West and Saudi Arabia is bombing the stable, secular dictatorship in favor of "Democracy Activists" of the...

Public allowed to use public park in San Francisco!
By Patrick in politics   21 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Ah, Private Public Partnerships!

Working women still lag men in opinion of workplace equity
By tvgnus in misc   10 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says "Red Sox fans still lag Yankee fans in opinion of the Greatest Baseball Team in History."

Cop fatally shoots college athlete
By Blurtman in misc   10 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Blurtman says What drugs were in the cop's system? Prescription drugs can affect one's judgement and mental state. Time for a steroid test. How much of the T in the blood is natural,...

What Iceland can teach the world about helping refugees
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Gee, where did all those Libyan and Syrian refugees come from? I can't think of a reason why all of a sudden there are so many. Gee, I wonder.

San Jose strengthens it's rent control law
By tovarichpeter in housing   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
mmmarvel says tovarichpeter says San Jose strengthens it's rent control law What a crap-tacular idea.

Fuelcell Energy System to Capture CO2 from Coal Power Plant
By John Bailo in environment   posted 2 hours ago:
Sponsored by the National Energy Technology Laboratory, the project is to install and operate a two-megawatt Direct FuelCell® (DFC®) system configured for carbon capture in addition to power generation. The carbon capture fuel cell system...

Almost half of homes in New York and D.C. are now losing value
By Patrick in housing   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Idiots need to rush in & overpay for shacks to save two great American cities.

Rewriting The Rules - Trump's Rise Is Unprecedented
By Ironman in politics   15 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
John Bailo says Trump is what most of the electorate wants, and all of the professional politicians fear. A social liberal, a strong nationalist, and a fiscal moderate. The two party system is based on...

Cops turning drivers into moving targets
By tovarichpeter in crime   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says It's just shitlloads of fun to blast away into a car and watch brains splatter all over interior windows. Breaks up the boredom of the day until the pension rolls out.

The Case For Outlawing Cash
By bgamall4 in conspiracy   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.talkmarkets.com/con Wake up people. We need to move politically to oppose any forced savings. I urge you to read this article and mine which talks about this subject in more detail: http://www.talkmarkets.com/con

Chartboost
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
Patrick says Photo of their office

Eventbrite
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
Patrick says Photo of their office

Script that polices your writing for non-PC usage
By Patrick in free_speech   9 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
zzyzzx says It doesn't take issue with a lot of the stuff APOCALYPSEFUCK writes either.

4.1 percent increase in average starting salaries predicted for 2016
By tvgnus in misc   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
zzyzzx says I will believe it when I see this extra 4.1% in my paycheck.

Sales Of Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins on Record Pace
By smaulgld in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
Sales of American Silver Eagles were behind 2014's record pace as of June 30. Sales of American Silver Eagles since June 30 have soared and are now 14% ahead of 2014's record pace. According to...

Excuse me, while I - BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Blurtman says Ironman says What happens when you mix that size and strength with psychedelic drugs? Not much at most concerts.

On Trump: Republican strategist tells it like it is
By marcus in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Blurtman says "To Rick Wilson, a longtime Republican political consultant" He the douche canoe.

New unflatering bio of Steve Jobs
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Rin says HydroCabron says Read biographies of Edison, Jobs and Stalin. Actually, just read a biography of any one of the three: they had a surprisingly similar career approach and management style That's why Tesla...

Barrier to Happiness
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Tesla Model 3 to start at 35k
By lostand confused in misc   posted 6 hours ago:
http://www.marketwatch.com/sto Tesla Motors Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk took to Twitter on Wednesday to give a firmer deadline and price for the company’s Model 3, the mass-market car that many expect is the electric-car manufacturer’s...

August job cuts drop after July jump
By tvgnus in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Employers fired 41,186 last month •  Layoff pace still ahead of 2014 Monthly job cuts plunged by more than 60 percent in August compared to a four-year high in July, according to a report...

More than half of immigrants on welfare
By lostand confused in misc   17 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
reggie says Ironman says Are they the 47% Romney was speaking about? Absolutely, this is the group that won't budge on voting Democrat, even if Lucifer is on the ticket. It's the truth and Romney...

IHL on the Google machine
By YesYNot in misc   4 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says HydroCabron says I wonder if Patrick ever dreamed that his site would achieve such glorious distinction in search engine rankings. It's the small things that people appreciate like "In HIS Name"

Great idea.
By HEY YOU in misc   3 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
SoftShell says bama can do it...why not kimmy? HEY YOU says as her reasoning for ignoring the laws of the land.

Analyst Finds Effeminate Metrosexual Trust-Fund Twit Squandered His Inheritance
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   11 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
indigenous says There you go

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about