Near Berkeley CA 94708

Watch
Start a new Berkeley, CA 94708 thread

The Beetles Were Pussywhipped
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   10 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Vicente says Que? https://librivox.org/the-eyes-

Chinese 'mistress' is stripped naked and beaten senseless in backlash against
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   49 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Vicente says These ladies are just as batshit insane as Lisa Nowak, remember her? Beating up on the 3rd party, is the worst choice of the many choices before you.

How many times a day are YOUR breasts stared at?
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Rin says thunderlips11 says Or make decisions based on an idea from a forcibly hospitalized paranoid schizo... like John Nash... The longer I work in finance, the more I feel like I'm going to end...

Florida, you have competition again
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   10 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CL says Ceffer says lostand confused says Nah this is Cali crazy. FL crazy seems to about killings and eating face-literally. That's a relief. Drinking accumulated menstrual blood and sperm sealed in a bottle for...

Medical Sociopath and Oprah Shill Oz Admits Weight Loss Con to Senate
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   11 comments, latest 4 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says When do we get to the part where the Obama administration asked for their help to Fat shame the public into accepting out of control food prices. It's for our own good, because...

Democrat Royalists Use Tax Dodges to Remain Wealthy
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   11 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Call it Crazy says tatupu70 says Do you really not see a problem with the current level of wealth inequality in the US? Woo Hoo, the income inequality whiner is here!!!!! tatupu70 says If you...

Finally, the true identity of AF!
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   1 comment, latest 8 months ago:
HEY YOU says "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".

'Liberal men are less masculine'
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   11 comments, latest 8 months ago:
zzyzzx says Liberal men are less masculine of course this is true, and everybody knows this. It's because so many of them are extremely gay.

Flatulent cows start fire at German dairy farm
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   7 comments, latest 9 months ago:
Ceffer says Since I am the moderator of this thread, does that mean I can delete any post that is more clever than mine? So far, they are all more clever. It is good to...

New Yorker Article i.e. Popular Patnet Ravings on SV/SF
By Ceffer in Berkeley CA 94720   posted 10 months ago:
http://www.newyorker.com/repor In 1978, the year that I graduated from high school, in Palo Alto, the name Silicon Valley was not in use beyond a small group of tech cognoscenti. Apple Computer had incorporated the previous...

Buying vs. renting: money isn't the only factor
By switters in Berkeley CA 94708   37 comments, latest 2 years ago:
David Losh says This is a Zillow link that came acrosss another site. It shows the break even point of rent versus buy, http://www.zillow.com/blog/res

2350 Corona Ct, Berkeley, CA 94708
By Tude in Berkeley CA 94708   19 comments, latest 4 years ago:
thomas.wong1986 says sam1 says If you were to lower that wealth cutoff to say $500,000, I’d reckon the number would double. That’s why you’re never going to see houses in great neighborhoods going at $350k,...

535 Pierce St, Albany, CA 94706
By anonymous in Albany CA 94706   1 comment, latest 4 years ago:
Bayside Commons

545 Pierce St, Albany, CA 94706
Bridgewater

555 Pierce St, Albany, CA 94706
Gateview

850 Stannage Ave, Albany, CA 94706
This one's been on the market forever. I think it's been foreclosed on as well. Nevermind the ridiculous price, the property is a dud. Who would want to live in a 800 square foot 1...

2905 Dohr St, Berkeley, CA 94702
By OnTheFence in Berkeley CA 94702   2 comments, latest 5 years ago:
Hi, Thanks for the response. What's the best way to find foreclosures that have happend in that area, is there a particular website you recomend? I looked at the crime map, doesn't seem to bad,...

2909 King St, Berkeley, CA 94703
By bdrasin in Berkeley CA 94703   12 comments, latest 5 years ago:
I'm sorry your dad is ill. Such things will happen to all of us, and that gives a lot of needed perspective. I'm really glad that there's at least a glimmer of dialogue between potential...

1409 Greenwood Terrace, Berkeley, CA 94708
By permanent_marker in Berkeley CA 94708   1 comment, latest 5 years ago:
800 sq. ft? Call me when it's $56,000. If it has land, I'd go as high as $80,000. Signed, Mr. Cold-Water-Of-Reality-Man

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 65 milliseconds to create.