Near San Jose CA 95120

Watch
Start a new San Jose, CA 95120 thread

What we are NOT afraid to say about Ebola
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   17 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says bob2356 says If new ebola cases are really down by 50% from the peak, at least in liberia, then it is mathmatically impossible for cases to double every 3 weeks. Are...

West Africa's First Ebola and a Link to Global Warming/Environmental Practices?
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   15 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says bob2356 says Call it Crazy says bob2356 says Dementia is such a terrible thing. We're sorry you're suffering from Dementia. Would you like for us to take up a collection so...

Salon on why the "fake news" is better than "real news" today ...
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   23 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Blurtman says Rean News seems to merely read other organizations' copy. There is no questioning and certainly no illustrating the absurdity of certain viewpoints. And local news is the pits beyond their limits of reporting...

Three great podcasts - Ebola, FedReserve, Market v Regulation, and an aside on H
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   posted 3 weeks ago:
My three favorite podcasts are hitting it out of the park right now with their current episodes. Worth a listen ... Why Raising Money to Fight Ebola is Hard - insights on the economics of...

SFBA Residential Construction Projects
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   38 comments, latest 1 month ago:
cloud15 says This is a Greta work NewRenter , really appreciate for pulling it all together

China : my condo is atop an aircraft carrier
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
New Renter says Rew says Incase there was any doubt on whether the Chinese carrier was symbolic or military utility all one needs to do is look at a billboard. If that wasn't good enough...

Price Check Aims to Make Health Care Costs More Transparent in California
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   1 comment, latest 4 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says New Renter says KQED, Southern California Public Radio and ClearHealthCosts.com invite California residents to share the cost of medical procedures through Price Check, a groundbreaking crowdsourced database of health care prices, which was...

Inventory & Price For San Jose
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   posted 4 months ago:
http://www.deptofnumbers.com/a I keep seeing threads where people say, "the market is going down" followed by replies of "no no, the market is going up." Yes, SALES are down and PRICES are up. Also, barring some...

We are reaching another real estate extreme.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   85 comments, latest 4 months ago:
mell says REpro says Well, based on lot value plus residual value plus improvement $650-$700K. Based on gross income and expected maintenance costs $1,050K-$1,150K The October 2013 selling price is prob. closer to fair value.

Want to be an academic?
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   3 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Rin says New Renter says your generosity merely puts more money in the pockets of the university's regents and shuts out I think it's just to get out the first few papers and afterwards, it'll...

There is nothing left to argue (gun debate in the US)
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   52 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Bullshit says Restrictive gun laws are basically discrimination. If a gun owner hasn't done anything, why are they being singled out? If we are speaking statistics, why not just ban blacks from owning guns? Wouldn't...

Hydrogen-fueled cars face uncertain market in California
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   posted 5 months ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/art Uncertain... That's putting it politely. Not a surprise considering the shortcomings of hydrogen: Efficiency: Most hydrogen comes from steam reformation of methane which of course can be used directly in the same manner as...

United States of Secrets - Frontline - PBS (Part 1)
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   1 comment, latest 5 months ago:
curious2 says I commented on this report in a thread that Dan started. It is definitely worth watching. I remember reading about John Ashcroft's powerful statement, from his hospital bed. I can even remember then-Senator...

Toys for our Times
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says What about GI Joe air traveller replete with a TSA agent's arm buried in his ass? GI Joe don't play that! Joe the Plumber OTOH...

German landlord tries to collect rent with chainsaw
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   2 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Strategist says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Guy should be given American citizenship and the medal of Freedom. You two will get along just fine.

Redfin : Why aren't there more homes for sale?
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   posted 6 months ago:
http://www.redfin.com/research How did we get here? The dearth of homes for sale is the result of two phenomena: people buying homes at the peak of the housing boom, paying more for them than they are...

Something Every Man Should Know for Summer
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   posted 6 months ago:
Grilled meat is damned tasty but the polyaromatic hydrocarbons created in the meat during grilling are carcinogenic. Researchers from Portugal and Spain have found that marinating pork chops in dark beer dramatically reduces carcinogenic contamination:...

Soaring Housing Costs Driving Educated People From Big Cities
By evilmonkeyboy in San Jose CA 95112   43 comments, latest 6 months ago:
fedwatcher says Young educated people with student loan debt cannot buy a house anyway. They are moving into the cities where the jobs are as renters. Silicon Valley will always be a magnet as start-ups...

Justice Department Hits IBM Over H-1B Hiring Practices
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   8 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Dan8267 says New Renter says Wow, a whole $44k! I wonder how that compares to how much they "saved". I know. The Justice Department should have placed a maximum income cap on all IBM executives...

Without iwog and roberto has pnet become too "fair and balanced" (aka lopsided
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   43 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Wildebeest says EBGuy says Off topic..... Does EB stand for early bronco? Just curious.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 94 milliseconds to create.