Near San Jose CA 95128

Watch
Start a new San Jose, CA 95128 thread

Something Every Man Should Know for Summer
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   posted 9 hours ago:
Grilled meat is damned tasty but the polyaromatic hydrocarbons created in the meat during grilling are carcinogenic. Researchers from Portugal and Spain have found that marinating pork chops in dark beer dramatically reduces carcinogenic contamination:...

Soaring Housing Costs Driving Educated People From Big Cities
By evilmonkeyboy in San Jose CA 95112   43 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
fedwatcher says Young educated people with student loan debt cannot buy a house anyway. They are moving into the cities where the jobs are as renters. Silicon Valley will always be a magnet as start-ups...

SFBA Residential Construction Projects
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   37 comments, latest 6 days ago:
E-man says SFace says Santa Clara County and San Jose in particular is the fastest growing county in California. The construction is not keeping pace. For 16M sq feet of apartment space, some commerical space...

Justice Department Hits IBM Over H-1B Hiring Practices
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   8 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Dan8267 says New Renter says Wow, a whole $44k! I wonder how that compares to how much they "saved". I know. The Justice Department should have placed a maximum income cap on all IBM executives...

Without iwog and roberto has pnet become too "fair and balanced" (aka lopsided
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   43 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Wildebeest says EBGuy says Off topic..... Does EB stand for early bronco? Just curious.

We are reaching another real estate extreme.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   79 comments, latest 1 week ago:
REpro says House got a fresh new listing. Slightly reduced.

What's the hot new investment in Sillicon Valley? ...Trailer Parks
By evilmonkeyboy in San Jose CA 95112   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says It really depends, because mobile home parks vary a lot from place to place and location to location. Some have really nice, modern manufactured homes that are pretty spectacular inside. Also, some have...

Wanted: House for $850,000 in San Jose, CA 95128
By anonymous in San Jose CA 95128   posted 2 months ago:

The "Scary" chart
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   64 comments, latest 2 months ago:
upisdown says Ooooooooooh scary, super duper scary,...........

Student debt threatens the housing recovery
By evilmonkeyboy in San Jose CA 95112   posted 2 months ago:
The student debt burden coupled with relatively low salaries and credit scores will affect the ability of young people to qualify for a buy a home, says Stevens. "They're already on the margin for being...

Reward To Any Man Who Can Turn Lesbian Daughter Straight
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   27 comments, latest 3 months ago:
SoftShell says The bigger question is what were you wearing that she had to 'discover' this.... Rin says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Happened long ago. Lucky you, one butch tried to bite me, for being a guy....

FYI SFR South Bay Area Construction Costs
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   21 comments, latest 3 months ago:
New Renter says I just ran across this listing. The ad claims new construction. It looks to have been a teardown of a 1920 vintage 1073 sqft shack. There are pictures on the old Zillow...

The Perfect Gift For the Handicapable Person in Your Life
By New Renter in San Jose CA 95136   14 comments, latest 3 months ago:
New Renter says Dan8267 says You can clear a lot of snow with that thing. Just make sure the neighbors don't rat you out to the cops. Would you rat on a neighbor with a...

First time house purchase loan questions..
By Gragorin in San Jose CA 95112   44 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Remington says Bellingham Bill says SFace says The cost of being subprime is 539 bucks a month down the toilet. PMI/MIP is tax-deductible tho It is however quickly phases out if your AGI is over...

US Building Permits Jump to 5-Year High
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   8 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Rew says Call it Crazy says Housing Permits Print At Highest Since June 2008 Entirely On Surge In Rental Units ...."Because while permits for single-family housing units was virtually unchanged month over month, barely rising...

The biggest marriage penalty.
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   25 comments, latest 5 months ago:
REpro says iwog says The problem isn't tax and welfare policy, the problem is women in the United States who treat men like ATM machines In this case women and men treat tax dollar as...

Boy with toy gun shot and killed by Calif. deputies
By REpro in San Jose CA 95123   94 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Homeboy says Vicente says I didn't pull the number out of my ass, they are reasonable guesses. Once upon a time I designed practical pistol courses, so I have more than a passing acquaintance of...

Case-Shiller Says Not A Bubble
By Rew in San Jose CA 95117   4 comments, latest 6 months ago:
freak80 says And Case-Shiller is correct. There is no bubble (yet), at least nationally: http://www.multpl.com/case-shi

50k over asking in North San Jose!!! 2669 Mignon Dr 95132
By fulltilt808 in San Jose CA 95132   14 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says fulltilt808 says I can't believe this north san jose home went for 50k above asking. The remodel job on this piece of property is horrendous. Can't tell much from the pictures, what...

What will be the catalyst for the next down leg in housing?
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   86 comments, latest 6 months ago:
iwog says I know this was just bumped to show how horrible Dunross' track record has been, however I wanted to demonstrate how quickly the so called shadow inventory has collapsed into nothingness. Here is...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 69 milliseconds to create.