Clinton promises never to say illegal immigrants again
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 9 minutes ago:
Patrick says controlling "acceptable" public speech is a way of controlling thoughts.

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast. And so it begins.
By Blurtman   3 comments, latest 12 minutes ago:
FortWayne says This is a very tense and a very scary situation.

A Trump Presidency Is No Longer a Punchline
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   6 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
SoftShell says Somewhere west of the Lucayan Archipelago... Ironman says Where the silent majority currently lie. If the Indies have to choose between Hillary or Trump, which way do you think they will go?

Black Panthers and the Founding Fathers
By NuttBoxer   posted 20 minutes ago:
I was watching Bastards of the Party, a documentary about the origin of black gangs in Los Angeles. They trace it from the end of the Black Panthers. Now the Panthers were taken out by...

Obamacare to blame for soaring drug costs: AEI
By Ironman   #politics  #obamacare   3 comments, latest 21 minutes ago:
curious2 says Obamneycare exacerbated a pre-existing condition. High drug prices result largely from the Rx requirement, which prevents comparison shopping among close substitutes. "Americans are good shoppers if given the chance and the financial incentive....

Far more than #1in5Muslims: Polls and Muslims
By thunderlips11   #1in5Muslims  #Politics  #Islam   9 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
SoftShell says As usual backwards mideast dumbfucks got it all turned around. In 'mericka, we get stoned BEFORE the adultery... thunderlips11 says Say that Stoning should be the punishment for adultery.

Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   2 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
SoftShell says Most or all the warnings took place while the russian jets approached turkish airspace. those turkish patrols are skittish these days... Islam at it's finest hour...again. thunderlips11 says One wonders how one gives...

Feminist makes bread with her vagina yeast
By Quigley   11 comments, latest 30 minutes ago:
Quigley says But it's dirty pussy! Especially nasty pussy that has an infection. Not that it doesn't happen sometimes, but to use the "essence" of such a problem to create bread... Just get some vagisil...

Who is documented as having celebrated the twin towers collapse in the USA?
By Blurtman   16 comments, latest 38 minutes ago:
Strategist says Blurtman says Hint: Middle Eastern, but not Muslim. Half the Muslims across the globe were celebrated 911. Those in America celebrated discreetly at the mosque, but celebrate they did.

the five stages of deprogramming
By Patrick   9 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says jvolstad says It's always a good time to buy a house, so says NAR. jvolstad, your conditioning is weakening. It's always a good time to buy a HOME, so says NAR :)

Hillary Tweets All Sexual Abuse Accusers Deserve To Be Believed,
By Ironman   #politics  #hillary   5 comments, latest 44 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says Apparently does not include Juanita Broderick.

West Point Prof Bradford Says If You Oppose The War On Terror You Are The Enemy
By bgamall4   #politics  #economics  #humor   24 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says I thought you said it was since LBJ killed JFK. It is all one cabal, just passing the keys of wickedness to their offspring. You are so confusing. Here...

White lives matter
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 49 minutes ago:
Ironman says HEY YOU says Any American dying by the gun only waters the Tree of the 2nd Amendment. What about the Americans that die by their physicians? Do they water the tree of Obamacare?

America's screwed up LEGAL immigration system
By tovarichpeter   posted 57 minutes ago:

Take out a loan for Christmas
By jvolstad   posted 1 hour ago:
I never have nor would I ever take out a loan just to buy cheap Chinese crap for Christmas.

Somebody is looking at the data instead of pretty pictures
By Tenpoundbass   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Tenpoundbass says That top graph is way more in line with the Buffalo historical blizzards I remember several years in a row in the early 80's and 70's when I was a kid.

China 'used flamethrowers' on terror suspects blamed for coal mine attack
By Blurtman   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says thunderlips11 says This story really got buried - I knew there was something in a Coal Mine, but thought it was just a mining accident, not a terror attack. it's hard to find...

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet.
By Strategist   38 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Strategist says One thing is for certain.... Turkey would not have had the balls to shoot down the Russian jet were it not for it's membership in NATO. Yep, we gotta problem now...

More than 25,000 Americans will die this year waiting for a drug trial
By tovarichpeter   25 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
turtledove says This is so ironic that we're talking about this.... Here's a hypothetical for you.... Imagine a company getting pre-market approval (PMA) to put their product out there with minimal trials -- except the...

Its not just Donald Trump: Half of Republicans share his views on immigrants
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   7 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says Tenpoundbass says tatupu70 says 50% of Republicans don't own two shoes. They just wear one. Hey that's a decorated war hero you're trashing. - - Oh wait, she doesn't count... She's a democrat......

"Get Out Of Your Trucks And Run Away": US Gives ISIS 45 Min Warning On Bombing
By Ironman   #politics  #isis   7 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Do you have any idea the Shit Hillary had to go through to create those assets? Gas tankers are cheap, friends that will help you move whole countries out of your way, not...

Putin eats Turkey on thanksgiving, gets salmonella poisoning
By SoftShell   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
lalalala says SoftShell says What's a Putin to do?? Vlad will swallow.

Bay Area commute now begins at 5AM
By tovarichpeter   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
zzyzzx says lostand confused says I haven't been there in a while. I think they were talking about a BART extension to San Jose back then-did anything come of it?? They build a high speed...

Christian pastor-Paris victims were devil worshippers
By lostand confused   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Fucked By Goats Ironman says thunderlips11 says Here's the difference: 99.7% of Christians think it's Satanic to bomb a rock concert. But half of them would fail Patrick's entry/citizenship exam. lostand confused says The same...

National debt spikes $578 billion in three weeks
By Ironman   #43  #politics  #economics   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Why does the House of the Rep/Con/Teas not defund the Govt. until the debt is zero? They don't need a budget to start unfunded wars. Rightwingers need to work harder at their...

Existing Home Sales: 2015 Report Card
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Strategist says A graph that plots new home sales vs how many are needed to serve a rising and migrating population would be cool This is for existing homes not new homes,...

How the Brits successfully handled the Thuggees in India
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Blurtman says Asian youths' lives matter!

Zoning is why housing is unaffordable
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
zzyzzx says I thought it was NIMBYism?

Curtains! The DNC is broke...
By Tenpoundbass   5 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Curtains! The DNC is broke...

Social conversations about money remain taboo for Americans, survey finds
By tvgnus   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Younger adults more open •  Nearly one half of our survey respondents said they prefer to keep it neutral Its what people don't want to talk about over a cup of eggnog: their financial...

Will President Trump act based on fact-free notions?
By YesYNot   7 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says Libbies are just bitter cause he fucked up their lobotomies... YesYNot says There is one positive about the soft spoken surgeon's campaign. Perhaps he will put an end to the phrase, 'It's not...

Clock kid sues city for 15 million in damages.
By FortWayne   #politics   10 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Ceffer says Plus ten on the legal vomit meter. All the people at the school that were distressed by the bomb scare should sue the brat and his family for 15 mill apiece. That way...

Americans Tell Pollster: Were a Bunch of Stupid Losers
By Ironman   #politics   posted 4 hours ago:
Is it possible that the American people have internalized all the abuse that Donald Trump has been hurling at his opponents during his campaign appearances? Because at a time when the leading presidential candidate for...

How many Americans may die because of ideological myths?
By Blurtman   23 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Fucked By Goats Ironman says Patrick says Blurtman says We don’t have a religious test for our compassion we should definitely have a test of whether they are willing to live by the constitution though....

How terrorists get into the USA
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
YesYNot says Patrick says islam should be the first item on this list, Did you flunk the part of the SAT that dealt with which item from the group was different from the others? If...

Special Laws for Multikult Members
By thunderlips11   5 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Fucked By Goats Ironman says Ragheads are just pussy hungry stone throwers who like to use their wives for target practice. Kim Davis is doing the lord's work!

Analysts Accuse CENTCOM of Covering Up Cooked ISIS Intelligence
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
SoftShell says I thought this was a story about Bush faking iraqi intelligence... Ironman says Blurtman says accused their bosses of distorting and selectively editing Oh, I thought this was a story about the biased...

ISIS is not about religion
By indigenous   16 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
indigenous says Patrick says in all islamic murders, around the world? Most, and whatever is left would have been accomplished with a lot less hardware and know how.

Wives' earnings make gains relative to husbands'
By tvgnus   posted 8 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine This is a noteworthy development, given a broader context of an enduring gender earnings gap The share of married couples where the wife earned at least $30,000 more than the husband increased from 6...

Nation's economy slows -- but not as much as thought
By tvgnus   posted 8 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Newest GDP estimate puts growth at 2.1 percent in Q3 •  Down from 3.9 percent increase in Q2 Real gross domestic product -- the value of the goods and services produced by the nations...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery