San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Illinois Democrats Seek To Tax Their Way Out Of Fiscal Mess
By zzyzzx in misc   22 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
tatupu70 says lostand confused says Once someone stays in a place and the gubmnt decides to double their tax next year-well can't even believe you are comparing the same and think they are the same....

Egyptian Press Identifies Barack Obama As A Complete Moron
By indigenous in misc   14 comments, latest 29 minutes ago:
tatupu70 says Strategist says Bush did screw up, but he was still a tough President who put a lid on Al Qaeda growing You're kidding, right? There was no greater Al Qaeda recruiting tool than...

Whooo Doggie! Those Insurance stocks are on a tare!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   10 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says make a Liberal bitch about petty shit The dictionary would lern ya the differnce txit bitchin' and laughin'.

Give them space to loot and destroy, Stop killing people...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says Veronica Edmonds, a 26-year-old mother of seven in the Gilmor Homes Imagine what she could accomplish if she put that type of effort into a JOB!

China still reigns but India gaining rapidly
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says alpo says Bellingham Bill says Prolly thanks to the more complete English colonization of India back in the day, programming being a much more English-intensive enterprise, especially with all the offshoring going on....

Who owns this road in Walnut Creek?
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says He who pays the taxes are special citizens who deserve special public "Good Schools" and their own gated grand entrance with water starved landscaping.

Syphilis Soars 79% in Rhode Island Thanks to Social Media
By zzyzzx in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
zzyzzx says Obligatory:

California 7th-highest for home insurance savings
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says You guys have fart tax, we have our insurance companies to extort Floridians. But make no mistake you're still getting hosed.

Desalinization is the answer
By tovarichpeter in misc   27 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says BayAreaObserver says .“There are 11 pumping units and basically it pumps water about 250 feet up that hill and discharges into the first reach of the California Aqueduct,” says Torgersen. Pumps are not...

How Nice For Grandma
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Reaction to EPA's Clean Water Rules flows in
By tvgnus in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine The new rules are long overdue reflecting the complicated nature of watersheds, hydrology, and the politics of water, says the Pacific Institute. Earlier versions of these rules were long opposed and delayed by political...

AUDIO: California micro business owners less optimistic than many
By tvgnus in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine National survey shows a slow but steady recovery •  Many of these business owners are often overlooked in other widely-tracked business surveys The recovery from the Great Recession is finally trickling down to the...

"..rather stupid and not very well-read."
By HEY YOU in misc   127 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says so...what's wrong with convenience?? Everyone should have a little sometimes... * tatupu70 says Looks like he conveniently left off the 2nd definition.

linux
By Patrick in technologies   7 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Linux/Moose Malware Wreaks Havoc on Social Networks. Internet security researchers at Eset on Tuesday published a security research paper on Linux/Moose, a major threat to social networks that turns routers into conduits for...

I Love OS X and Hate Macs
By Bellingham Bill in misc   3 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Bellingham Bill says Yeah, I had a 2008 MBP as my daily driver until it died after being left in my car overnight (I suspect the Santa Cruz humidity killed it). Had a PBG4 from...

Money matters in school admissions
By Rin in misc   34 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Ceffer says I am so glad to learn that the Deans aren't political animals who don't answer to the Regents. What a relief, I feel so much better now.

McDonald's contemplating offering a spooj-free special sauce
By Blurtman in misc   4 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
curious2 says Ceffer says they will have to pay their help more, and adjust their nutritional content claims down even further; the net toxicity of what remains will be so discouraging that the customer would...

2006 called and wants its NAR propaganda back.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   8 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
mell says 2007 redux.

Saudi Arabia paid to fund the 9/11 terrorists and the FBI knew about it
By indigenous in misc   1 comment, latest 13 hours ago:
Strategist says indigenous says Saudi Arabia paid to fund the 9/11 terrorists and the FBI knew about it Saudi Arabia is the chief promoter of Islam. That automatically makes them the chief promoter of terrorism....

So why should 'Mericans not be satisfied?
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Food is harder to come by and getting back up is a longer way up to just getting by. It's getting to expensive to be poor. Especially when every TV Cook is making...

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net