Near Portland OR 97214

Watch
Start a new Portland, OR 97214 thread

Shorting companies that use QR codes in their advertising.
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   20 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says SoftShell says Some people just can't handle 'change'.... OK the last company I worked for, after about three weeks there. The guy I reported to, that was showing me the ropes of their...

Wanted: House for $375,000 in Portland, OR 97229
By anonymous in Portland OR 97229   posted 1 year ago:

screw paying one million for a crap ranch house in palo alto, buy this instead!
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   17 comments, latest 1 year ago:
unstoppable says rufita11 says Re-pointing the dish would be fun the first dozen times. I think it would be fun to point it at the nearest neighbors house, just to screw with their minds.

The Walled City of Kowloon, an inspiration for Blade Runner and Cannibal Anarchy
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   posted 1 year ago:
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong- Cool article and an awesome illustration about what was once the most densely populated place on earth.

Best Portland neighbourhoods?
By hrhjuliet in Portland OR 97204   14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
unstoppable says hrhjuliet says Thank you everyone! What fantastic resources and personal experience. Please keep it coming. I might be working close to the Oregon Ballet Company and nearby school. 818 SE Sixth Avenue /...

Is Detroit the best place to start a cult?
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says It's a church I bet it ran to hard times when the locals started steeling more than they got in passing the basket around. Cult leaders have to be able to have followers...

Centurylink wants to buy an easment on my property
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
unstoppable says If my neighbors want to sell out cheap all the power to them. I want a premium if I'm going to give up the best chunk of my lot for tomato growing. I...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 34 milliseconds to create.