home page   start a new thread

liked   new   active   comments   views  
Hard to believe but police sometimes lie
By tovarichpeter in misc   19 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Obviously, you didn't bother reading the evidence presented. It says cops commit perjury in about 50% of evidence hearings alone. Reading, it's hard for some people.

Water vapor might not be your friend.
By HEY YOU in environment   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says "Studies show that water vapor feedback roughly doubles the amount of warming caused by CO2." Everybody awake!

I love these guys! Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
By Patrick in free_speech   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says The Right is killing common sense . They will be going after critical thinking,next.

Please recommend a U.S. city where there is no real estate bubble.
By minertom in housing   32 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says Overpaying for shacks is the only true nirvana.

Accolades for Law Enforcement
By prodigy in misc   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says The damn police are useless. They don't arrest those that vote for Republicans or Democrats. These are the true criminals. How many of the cops are co-conspirators? They stand back & let...

Manosphere, Mens Rights, Misandry, and The Red Pill
By YesYNot in misc   288 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says I Swallowed a Red Pill says Uppity bitches go after Dr. Dre. Get him to apologize for 'old shit' that they say happened years ago. There should be a time limit of 6...

This is the time to rebuild our infrastructure
By tovarichpeter in politics   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says We can't waste money on infrastructure.We have two unfunded Rep/Con wars to pay for.

For ISIS and Free Syrian Army, before we were against them.
By thunderlips11 in misc   16 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Would someone start the global nuclear cataclysm. I tired of all this drag assing.

MSNBC ratings collapse to decade lows
By lostand confused in misc   20 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says dodgerfanjohn says Y so serious bro? I am fair and balanced.

Stupid drivers leave keyless cars on-sue car companies
By lostand confused in misc   44 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Car accidents kill more people than terrorists. Yup, lets concentrate on banning the cars. Troll.

Judge Judy - a well paid tool for humiliating the poor and working class
By Blurtman in misc   22 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ceffer says zzyzzx says Would be awesome to see APOCALYPSEFUCK substitute for her for a few episodes. AF would take a dump on the loser's face. Why use words when action suffices?

No, immigrants are not taking American's jobs
By tovarichpeter in misc   38 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
bob2356 says Ironman says bob2356 says They do pay taxes. Over 15 billion a year into social security that they will never see back. Really?? All those illegal construction workers, landscapers, farming workers, movers, car...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in investing   793 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Call it KKKrazy says China has phantom cities They have phantom cities and also zombie factories... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08 A whole hierarchy of undeads... Talk of printing money to pay people to dig holes... So...

America needs an idiot proof retirement system
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Vicente says Pension plans were pretty safe. But we ditched almost all of those, so we could chase pie in the sky 401K fantasies.

when to buy??
By kpop in housing   6 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Patrick says EBGuy says I would try the AirBnb nomad thing for a while like one of Patrick's coworker's is doing. It will allow you to check out various neighborhoods before you sign a lease...

Fast food workers catch a break
By tovarichpeter in misc   14 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
zzyzzx says HydroCabron says Wait a minute: You drive/fly to Mexico/China/Korea to get a Bic Mac and fries? No. I was simply pointing out that Denmark, Australia, Switzerland aren't taking US jobs. Mexico, China, India,...

Rutgers extra-legal authority denies students free speech
By Patrick in free_speech   17 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Patrick says thunderlips11 says the Supreme Court has warned of the dangers inherent in punishing public speech on public matters because of the particular words or tone of the speech this is very encouraging!

North Korea's crystal meth epidemic
By Patrick in politics   3 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Ceffer says Meth is a problem all over Asia, not just NK.

Shocking new insights about Climate Change
By marcus in misc   15 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Smitty23 says HydroCabron says Venus's atmosphere is 95.5% carbon dioxide. Gee, I guess that's why it's so hot!!

LA needs a smaller better jail
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ironman says tovarichpeter says In a soon-to-be-released update to the Chrome browser, Google will no longer allow sounds and videos to load in background tabs. You will have to click on a tab to load...

Clinton calls GOP terrorist groups for their views on women
By lostand confused in misc   11 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ironman says thunderlips11 says Shitty Economy, Lack of Opportunities for Educated People, Unregulated Banks, Increasing Debt while Standard of Living Declines. Hope and Change!! RECOVERY!!! BACKWARDS!!!

The Real Cause of Clinical Depression
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says The clinical cause of real depression

Severance packages going the way of the dodo?
By lostand confused in misc   9 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Mr Happygoluckofus says He went to other banks but as he said, they are all spanish guys they don't want to talk to me about a moving department. They brush him off and...

37 Bogus Arguments About Housing
By Patrick in housing   10 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says All of Pat's reasons are great. The Stock Market is a better place to make money, as is personally lending at usury rates small sums of money.

Kissinger: Get the hell out the Ukraine
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Ihor Kolomoyski, the billionaire bigot wants to fuse the neo Nazis and the Jewish people to fight the Muslims. Kiev and the Ukraine will be a disgusting war zone for war profiteers. And...

US drone strike kills British citizen
By Blurtman in misc   25 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Dan8267 says Yes, and as such he was brought to trial not executed without trial by a drone strike. Bring war criminals to trial is perfectly consistent with the philosophy I expressed. Sentencing...

Just another rape thread
By iwog in misc   588 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
lostand confused says This is why rape has now become a joke-which is very sad-because real rape is horrific . Such pigs and the counties/cities that encourage such fake cases should be documented in a...

CBS journalists shot and killed during live broadcast in Virginia; police in pur
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   52 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Conservative Logic: White Shooter of Blacks admits he's killing blacks out of racism in his own writings. Relatives say it all started when a girl he was sweet on went with a black...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   424 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Will gasoline go to $0.25/gal.?
By HEY YOU in investing   15 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
zzyzzx says I got gas at a Wawa in Woodston, NJ earlier today for $2.009/gallon for regular 87 octane unleaded gas.

Did Anyone Notice...
By Ironman in misc   40 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
FortWayne says Don't expect liberals to grow up. If they would grow up, they would become conservatives, and that would defeat their own purpose.

This could never happen to you.
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 13 hours ago:
Fill out the unemployment paperwork in advance. A good slave is always prepared. http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/

Let's try to rebuild something that's totaled.
By HEY YOU in investing   10 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
HEY YOU says 0.003% was freshly printed fiat currency. HEY YOU is an idiot. They just hit the "any" key & virtual money magically appears.

Jailed for months, found dead in cell - $5 Theft of Mountain Dew
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 14 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says See? There you go! If the cops weren't all asker'd of the uproar of libby protests, they would have just blown Mitchell the fuck away and saved him MONTHS of incarceration! But no!

Fresno State: Significant drought impacts in San Joaquin Valley
By tvgnus in environment   2 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
bgamall4 says BYOW. I wrote two little satirical articles about where I thought Israel should go and what the new soccer league would look like: http://www.examplesofglobaliza http://www.examplesofglobaliza

Madera Tribune slashes publication schedule
By tvgnus in misc   posted 14 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Will print just two days a week •  That change is due to tough economic circumstances The Madera Tribune, the only daily newspaper in Madera County, is the latest Central Valley newspaper to make...

How Come This Isn't Widely Reported About Bryce Williams (TV Shooter)
By bgamall4 in crime   21 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Mr Happygoluckofus says We first need to let those that are being kept aloft by artifical means mostly subsidized by a congress picking the winners and loosers, we need to let those folks...

Not to retire...
By Heraclitusstudent in humor   posted 16 hours ago:
https://www.facebook.com/georg

Crash test dummies as Republican candidates for president
By tovarichpeter in politics   posted 16 hours ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08

Free the POWs from the failed War on Drugs
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
saroya says I don't know anything about being a POW in the drug war, but I have been accused of being a disabled veteran from the Psychedelic Revolution.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net