Near Kent WA 98030

Watch
Start a new Kent, WA 98030 thread

Fraying 1980s Billionaires
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   7 comments, latest 1 day ago:
AverageBear says Rin says Afterwards, when the place went into this long term Ballmer quagmire, it became a sweatshop without the setup of a startup company, long hours plus creative input from workers. That's when...

Phoenix, Washington? Flash Flood drops 8 in.!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   3 comments, latest 2 days ago:
HydroCabron says Suck it Algore!

UK Property In Full-Scale Collapse
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   18 comments, latest 3 days ago:
sbh says debyne says sbh says AF is that "hairy handed gent who ran amok in Kent, and lately he's been overheard in Mayfair." You had better stay away from him...he'll rip your lungs out,...

What Happens When Police Officers Wear Body Cameras
By gsr in Issaquah WA 98075   3 comments, latest 4 days ago:
gsr says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Freedom has its costs. In my book, freedom means transparency in government. This includes police force.

Will NBA Strip Ballmer for Comment?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   7 comments, latest 4 days ago:
John Bailo says The Original Bankster says in my view blacks have lived up to every single so called 'stereotype' since they were supposedly 'freed' during the 1960s civil rights movement. What I see is...

Orange County to get hydrogen fueling stations
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 week ago:
Vehicle license and registration fees will help pay for the program. Meanwhile, the state has committed about $110 million to encourage drivers to use fuel-cell vehicles. It is reportedly supporting fuel cells because hydrogen doesn’t...

Black & Veatch to build Californian hydrogen fuel station network
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   30 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Bellingham Bill says thenuttyneutron says The main problem is finding the energy inputs that will make the H2 cheap enough to use as a fuel. shows natgas has a per-BTU cost about 1/6 of diesel...

UberPool reinvents transit
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 2 weeks ago:
You have buses on fixed routes with big capacity You have cars with single occupants stuck in traffic You have taxis which are flexible and expensive. Now UberPool A taxi that picks up other riders...

California Agencies Roll Out Red Carpet for Hydrogen Electric Vehicles
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Iwog, oh ye of little faith. Some Silly Con Valley start up will suspend the laws of physics and come up with a means of cracking hydrogen from water that uses little to...

FB is the New Gold
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Diva24 says epitaph says What do they make again? People crazy

Cars are the Solution to Poverty
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
epitaph says Having a car is a product of being a productive worker, not the other way around.

Have Baby, Then Get IUD -- from Medicaid!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Wouldn't it just be easier to put a cork in the Moral decay? Make Pop stars and media giants foot the medical bills of kids having kids because they believe that Man stock...

Owners who missed price peak scrambling to get what's left!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Tim Aurora says That is not what the article says. And if you can call that article. I guess some people call fart the wind and some people call hurricane as wind. I guess you...

Middle Class Needs A Raise
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Ex-Middle class = shitload Middle class jobs = nil No job no raise. Government implements policy that creates Middle class jobs = Demand for skilled workers Demand for skilled workers = wage competition...

Hydrogen Eggs Easier To Lay Than Thought; Chickens Coming
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Automan Empire says One of the problems with hydrogen is, it LEAKS so easily. Some of the experiments in catalyst-aided hydrolysis look promising, but I know from firsthand experience- it takes a LOT of energy...

Water Damage...Everywhere...
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
corntrollio says John Bailo says But then, the next day, they come back and say, oh, this home (which looks great in the pictures) is "water damaged" and would need a lot of work. I...

I Can't Buy An Air Conditioner
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   39 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Straw Man says zzyzzx says BTW, one of my other pet peeves in uninsulated hot water pipes. I assume this is your summer pet peeve.

My Realtor and I -- Whose Math Wins?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
carrieon says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says It's a statistical certainty that if there is a REALTOR anywhere near a transaction, a crime is being committed. That's what the license is for.

LGI Starter Homes - Is this the future?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SFace says John Bailo says bubblesitter says They have to keep the borrowing binge on to support the prices Normally I would be suspicious...but again...check the purchase price, and the payments. It seems very fair...

The Green Urbanization Myth: We Will Sprawl; Like Crazy!!
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 month ago:
Suburban Sprawl and Self-Driving Cars May Reverse Land Sparing Efforts Thanks to decoupling, the low-density metro areas will probably become even bigger and even less dense. As farmland on the periphery of metro areas is...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 64 milliseconds to create.