Near Kent WA 98030

Watch
Start a new Kent, WA 98030 thread

Wife Beater Upstairs Lives with Impunity
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   12 comments, latest 1 day ago:
New Renter says Move out. Quickly. You and the other neighbors can also talk to the building manager. When the loud neighbor's lease expires he can make sure it is not renewed.

Hydrogen cars green transport closer to reality
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   44 comments, latest 1 day ago:
New Renter says bob2356 says New Renter says bob2356 says Seems to me that would allow you to just use the solar cell directly without the intermediate step of using hydrogen other than for energy...

Inside the plot against the middle class
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
John Bailo says marcus says Was that written by our CaptainShutup ? I suspect he lives many lives. Many we will never comprehend.

Facebook Inc (FB) Price Target Bumped Up By Stifel
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 4 days ago:
HydroCabron says The only thing in the way of Facebook's growth is the overabundance of STEM graduates, who worked very hard in hopes of a decent career only to find few opportunities in their chosen...

Rise of the hydrogen car opens up whole new market for construction
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
thunderlips11 says With an AMU of 1, it's a no-brainer that Hydrogen will save money even on pipes and tanks to transport and store it.

General Electric may need a breakup
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 6 days ago:
Someone is finally seeing it -- Dow is doomed! General Electric may need a breakup In a harshly worded research note last week, Barclays analyst Scott Davis wrote that "GE and CEO Jeff Immelt have...

Joel Kotkin's new book fingers Silicon Valley as the new elite.
By gsr in Issaquah WA 98075   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Ceffer says Sounds like the paranoid paradigm meme for the new millenium.

AZ, VT, OK, HI House Prices in Decline (add. MD, IL)(add TX!)
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   48 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says .... Call it Crazy says ... Call it Crazy says ... Call it Crazy says ! Call it Crazy says ! Call it Crazy says ... Huffy little miss...

Buddha seems to bring tranquility to Oakland neighborhood
By gsr in Issaquah WA 98075   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says I've got one in my on my patio next to the water fountain. It's where I go for my ME time.

Average Profit for a Rental?
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   19 comments, latest 1 week ago:
B.A.C.A.H. says I like the liquidity of stocks. Rents have doubled; so have the dividends. And those are easier to reinvest for podunk lazies like me than the positive cash flow from the rental property.

They tell me it's "Greek Yogurt" ...
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Have you tried Mexican Creme'? I discovered that stuff last year, and was using it as a substitute for thick cream, or sour cream or even a creamer. I was enjoying it until...

English Is A Must
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   16 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Peter P says indigenous says Peter P says In fact they do want their kids to learn English well, because they understand the economic reality. Splain please? They want a better economic future for their...

The U.S.S.R. Won in 1980 - Alternative History
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
New Renter says Vicente says New Renter says Sorry Dan but if you remember the USSR had their chance and did no better than we did. We fellated and otherwise serviced the bankers better. Well...

Eric Cantor Cashes In with New Wall Street Job
By gsr in Issaquah WA 98075   15 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says gsr says bgamall4 says That was recently. Before that, he was the Tea Party conduit and was involved with the Tea Party This is not surprising. The mainstream republicans and religious fanatics have...

Rhode Island homes drop 4% in price
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Quick! Someone flip the chart!

Hydrogen fuel cell SUV clocks record mileage
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 month ago:
A fuel cell version of the Hyundai ix35 – otherwise known as the Tucson – has recorded a record distance on a single tank of hydrogen. Mechanically identical to the Tucson Fuel Cell that is...

Ramea, Newfoundland using Wind to make Hydrogen
By John Bailo in Kent WA 98030   posted 1 month ago:
Futuristic fuel cells planned for Ramea wind project Besides sending power to the town's grid straight from wind turbines, the setup allows excess power generated by Nalcor's three wind turbines to be sent to an...

Illegals Prop Up Prices of Housing
Strategist says John Bailo says Illegals Prop Up Prices of Housing Kinda unfair, don't you think? Legal immigrants would also be propping up prices. So would foreigners who buy with cash. As would anyone who...

IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's BlackBerry deliberately destroyed after start of cong
By gsr in Issaquah WA 98075   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Blurtman says Paging Rose Mary Woods.

$1421 an acre -- Homestead it!
BayAreaObserver says You have to learn to speak "yooper" as well, normal English is an unknown commodity.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 63 milliseconds to create.