Pentagon budget: Too big to be audited
By tovarichpeter   posted 2 minutes ago: The Defense Departments top financial officer has a good excuse for why the agency might not meet a deadline to be ready for an audit by the end of 2017. In fact, he has...

Suspected Burglar Stuck in Fresno County Homes Chimney Dies After Fire Is Lit
By P N Dr Lo R   4 comments, latest 9 minutes ago:
Patrick says Hey Santa and Satan are anagrams.

Obama on ISIS: "We Have Contained Them"
By Ironman   #politics  #obama   36 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
Strategist says Ironman says Today, we get this: Joint Chiefs chairman: 'We have not contained' ISIS The United States has "not contained" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the nation's top military officer...

SU-34 versus F-16
By Blurtman   11 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says Strategist says Private industry is slowly taking over our Space Program led by Elon Musk and Bezos Heavily Subsidized by the Government... in fact Musk doesn't touch any industry that he...

Is America Fighting A Phony War On ISIS? Think About Oil
By bgamall4   #politics  #investing  #economics   21 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says Most likely at half price. Turkey too. Israel too. Uh Oh! Here is a letter I just received from my Zionist bosses: Dear Strategist, Mr. Anderson is on to...

Erdogan is better Putin than Putin.
By lalalala   1 comment, latest 28 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says lalalala says “What is important now is not to have this information and use it to prove something but to use it in fighting terrorism,” Peskov told reporters in Moscow. “This information is...

Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   41 comments, latest 29 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says lalalala says There is always a first time. Putin decided to play "who's got the bigger balls" with Erdogan and lost. Erdogan is hiding behind his NATO alliance. Just like Porky and Yats...

Finally left California
By joshuatrio   67 comments, latest 31 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Definitely the latter, if you had spent any time in California, you would know this. Just wondering though - if you announced you were leaving Florida what the results would be for -...

U.S. Total Debt Soars By $674 Billion In November- WINNING!
By Ironman   #politics  #economics   4 comments, latest 45 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says And just think what all of these extra mouthst to feed at the tax payers expense is going to do for that stuff you're supposed to eat that they trade on Wall Street....

About That Kid That Got Shot In Chicago....
By Ironman   #politics  #guns   27 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
lalalala says FortWayne says Liberal communist judges who hate freedom. It may be so but I prefer not to be a test case for "constitutionally legal arms". Just legal works for me.

The 2015 housing market and my prediction for 2016
By iwog   #housing   124 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says EBGuy - I have had my LTC for close to 40 years however people I have talked with in the last 10 years or so are finding the premiums very high (400-600 monthly)...

The terrorists in America
By ddshutlz   1 comment, latest 52 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says Oh don't kid your self the MSM is the biggest culprit, at stoking internal fears about each other and creating frictcion and division between us all. While they importing the real head choppers...

OK univ President to students- This is not day care
By lostand confused   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says College is day care for adults who don't want to grow up. It's also a mandated day care and a tax on young adults before they are allowed to attempt to enter the...

Man-Hating U.S. Court Imprisions Male Victim But Lets Female Assailant Go Free
By Dan8267   #politics  #crime  #feminism   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
lostand confused says Dan8267 says The real criminal, a woman who committed assault with a deadly weapon, didn't even have to post bail because she owned a vagina while the victim who was only acting...

Sleepy Puppy falls asleep on baby
By Dan8267   #cute   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Ironman says Dan8267 says Quote me where I stated that my entire family was in New Jersey or even that any where in New Jersey. Can't, you bitch? That's right. Ironman says Dan8267...

Baby Boomers Are What's Wrong With The Economy
By Indiana Jones   #economics   61 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says marcus says If you can't understand that these generalizations make no sense, and I know already that you do understand, there is nothing I am inclined to say. Translation: I'm a pussy who...

ISIS in America - Moblization in the U.S. "unprecedented"
By BayAreaObserver   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
NuttBoxer says This stuff is too 1984 for me. The United States creates and supplies Isis, but... "The US was at war with Isis: The US has always been at war with Isis."

How the CIA breaks detainees: Torture video released.
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ceffer says I think the guy in the video is dead. He started accidentally slapping himself and couldn't stop.

Greece shoots down Turkish jet after airspace violation
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Blurtman says Who said this never happened??? Never happened between NATO members and Russia/Soviet Union with military aircraft with 50 years of intense Cold War patrols. Not between NATO members. Greece even left...

Thugs attack and kill homeless vet. White lives matter.
By Blurtman   17 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Dan8267 says FortWayne says Apparently to Dan and Marcus while lives don't matter either. It's perfectly fine in their culture to have young black thugs kill other people out of sheer hatred. This is exactly...

Perea to quit State Assembly
By tvgnus   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Fresno lawmaker to take a government relations job •  This is a bittersweet moment for me Moderate Democrat Henry Perea of Fresno says he will quit his job as a member of the state...

White Spaniard claims minority status to advance career
By Blurtman   posted 4 hours ago:
Wrongly claims to be Hispanic, when she is a white person of Spanish descent. Remembering past dismemberments and other horrors, Spanish speaking Indians likely voted for her. "That November she coasted to a win over...

Scarlett Johansson, Barry Manilow & Jimmy Kimmel
By Dan8267   posted 5 hours ago:
Help fight AIDS.

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   461 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

The recovery is beginning to wane
By iwog   #economics  #investing   58 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
FortWayne says SubOink says looks like a good holiday shopping season on track...but is it good enough? unless you are in retail stock, does it even matter?

The REAL Impending Danger
By mell   #politics   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ironman says mell says Behold, the maunder minimum So, do we go long on insulated underwear?

Swine Eater?
By HEY YOU   posted 7 hours ago: "Joshua Feuerstein might normally described be as a conservative pastor, but it’s time to dispense with the niceties and call this man what he is — a religious extremist and a Christian Extremist." More...

New generation of wimpy whiners lobby to fire legendary rowing coach
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
dublin hillz says Anytime, a group of athletes band together to get a coach fired, it's a great day for america and a victory for a proletariat. This strategy is extremely effective in professional sports...

When 19th century people were still living
By P N Dr Lo R   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
P N Dr Lo R says P N Dr Lo R says he'd been living as a prospector in Nome, Alaska since 1900. At the time of the article, he'd been working his claims for...

Don' fib.
By HEY YOU   posted 8 hours ago:

Bursting in Carmel?
By LarryPatrickMaloney   11 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Carmel may be last on the list but stuff is weakening with inventory builds in Los Angeles and SF:

Californians not spending as much as those in other states
By tvgnus   1 comment, latest 9 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Well they are actually just in taxes. Enjoy! They call it inequality, I call it serious party allegiance issues.

Saudi Barbaria to behead Woman for Adultery, just like ISIS
By thunderlips11   20 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Strategist says bob2356 says Strategist says The top dog in ISIS, Baghdadi, was our prisoner. If we had killed him we would not have had the genocide taking place right now. Unfortunately for you people...

Beware of Lurking Smirkers
By tovarichpeter   posted 10 hours ago:

URGENT DEVELOPMENT -- China Joins Russia In Syria Air Raids... (Buckle Up Folks.
By indigenous   25 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
FortWayne says At least it's not our tax dollars wasted anymore bombing that hell hole.

Chinatown: The shame of San Francisco
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 21 hours ago:
P N Dr Lo R says Probably better than in China.

Bizarre sub-country of Rojava is eco-feminist opposition to ISIS in Syria
By Patrick   2 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Well why not? They seem to think Republicans are as bad as ISIS go tell THEM that shit. There should be a Femnazi army of Blue and Pink hair militants. They've known each...

Climate Change is a Career and nothing more.
By Tenpoundbass   2 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says I say we go over there and kick ISIS ass take their money and give it... er... Pay off the Liberals to go away and leave us alone. Buy all of the Liberals...

The new bubble (2015)
By FortWayne   #housing  #economics  #politics   18 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
landtof says there is too high an importance placed on education. not everyone is entitled to a bachelor's and/or a master's degree in "administrative nothingness and informationistics technological new-media uselessness" in terms of production, humans...

Coke is bad even when they are good.
By Tenpoundbass   posted 21 hours ago: A nonprofit funded by the Coca-Cola Co. to combat obesity said it is disbanding following revelations about the beverage maker’s involvement with the group. The Global Energy Balance Network said on its website Monday...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery