What Do You Shout Into the Swollen Fat Face of an Oozing Bag of Shit Like This?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie   16 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says komputodo says I meant get paid $1000 to do her. Just sayin' she may appeal to types who are into the bestial thing

So did anyone here catch Denis Miller's HBO special?
By Done!   #politics   19 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says Done! says But it was refreshing to hear a comedian that wasn't recycling Bill Mahr's, John Stewart's, or Steven Colbert's material. I might not like the Liberal party and getting to the point...

Endgame of Paper Economies
By NuttBoxer   #investing  #economics   75 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says tatupu70 says but all of this is possible without any Fed action on anybody's copula No, without bogus AAA ratings, the securitization would not have happened. I do not believe the S &...

Protestors dispute Trump's claims about Mexicans
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
komputodo says lostand confused says I don't get it-why wave Mexican flags in America. I don't get it. Why wave any flag?

Time Stamp your 2016 Recession Call Now
By Logan Mohtashami   #Economics  #Investing  #Housing   984 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Yen has had its best week since 2008 Story of the year for 2016 #YEN

I Am a Scum Like Rothschilds & Rockefellers. Money-Lenders Are Good.
By Robber Baron Elite Scum   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Shola Adedeji says I'm sorry if I'm talking out of turn as I'm in a rush and haven't read the whole piece but what Hill advertises and promotes is not occultism at all (assuming I...

California Pump prices plateau
By tvgnus   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine A Spring rarity: stability in gasoline prices •  We could continue to see a rare period of stability in gas prices California gasoline prices have barely budged over the past week, according to price...

Half the nation's housing is still losing value
By Ironman   #housing   17 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
YesYNot says Robert should have posted one thread with all of the links to your old failed predictions instead of a comment in each thread. It provided some nice evidence of your past failed predictions...

Whores cry that a reduced child support of $10k a month-tax free- is not enough
By lostand confused   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/28/ Sources connected with Brooke and Denise tell us, they cannot afford to cover basic bills. We're told one child is receiving significant psychological help and there are other needs as well among the 4...

Somali plane bomber neatly served justice to himself
By Patrick   16 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Xanthidae says The anti-state high risk cop haters... Ironman says Dan8267 says understaffs its check-in lines Who still goes to check-in lines anymore.

Romney 48%, Obama 45%
By Ironman   #politics   115 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Xanthidae says Did freak80 ever get over his religiousocity dilemma?

Diversity harms societies, lowers mutual trust
By resistance   30 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Xanthidae says This will end with all public multi-player bathrooms converted to individual portapotties. Thanks libbies for the extra 40 billion in debt that this will cost... P N Dr Lo R says The LBGT...

Family tradition- Kim Jong Un brings back pleasure squads of teenage girls
By lostand confused   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Can someone hold a kickstarter for a pleasure girl assassin reward for Kimfuck's death? You can buy a town in North Korea for like $14 bucks. Offer any of the chicks $100 and...

Secret Service Plans to Raise White House Fence by 5 Feet
By Ironman   #politics  #BuildTheWall  #TrumpWasRightAgain   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says Ironman says I want one of those hawks, it would be great to use on the neighborhood kids. Robot hawks is the future.

Squirrel Humor
By tovarichpeter   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Silver in Deficit - Where is the Silver Coming From?
By smaulgld   posted 2 hours ago:
The link has a dozen or so charts that go with the podcast https://smaulgld.com/silver-su

Will Trump beat Hillary (if she is the nominee?)
By Blurtman   66 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says FUCK HER, THE FUCKING FASCIST! BEAST FUCK, FUCK YOU! I AM YOUR ONLY HOPE!

Actually, your boss cannot restrict your right to free speech
By Patrick   17 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
bob2356 says Dan8267 says Again, how is a private cop different from a security guard if he's not getting his authority from the state? The ones with arrest powers do get their authority from the...

Will Obama Use An Executive Order To Enact Gun Control?
By Ironman   #politics   28 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says No. Obama didn't do anything, I still have all my guns. wow, you are the most wrong dumbass ever. have you ever been right about anything?

Is the Bottom In, Or Is This A Head-Fake?
By Ironman   #housing   19 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
ironmanalwayswrongwrongwrong says Ironman says robertoaribas says very creative, but the point remains: you were on here a year ago, saying prices would go down. they did not go down... Ah, but they HAVE gone down...

Romney up by 7
By Ironman   14 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says Good thing Romney had such a win, and won the election! Please tell me again how good you are at predicting elections, and how you know trump will win!

Six Reasons to Fear the Overhang of Unsold Houses
By Ironman   #housing   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says so, its been 3 years, by now that overhang of unsold homes must have really crushed the market! Good thing you didn't buy back then!

Massive Foreclosures after Election-Fabian Calvo
By Ironman   #housing   3 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says Strategic Renter says I feel sorry for the fools who have bought in the last 2 years. The realtors should be held responsible for persuading them the bottom was in. At lot of...

Romney Up 16 with Independents, Up 13 In Enthusiasm
By Ironman   #politics   2 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says so, I'll just set this here with the others, look at it for a bit...

Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away?
By Ironman   #politics   16 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says So, did Obama throw the election away? Inquiring minds want to know! wow, you are always wrong!!!!

Trump Winning!
By Tenpoundbass   489 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Ironman says He won't need them: That's among Republican voters with college degrees etc., so it doesn't include humans.

Rotten Apple: Stock plunges 8% on earnings, revenue miss
By Ironman   #investing  #economics   21 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
SubOink says indigenous says who does not think the stock market is over valued. yeah, my house is over valued too

Stronger Border Enforcement Backfired
By indigenous   4 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
indigenous says HydroCabron says big-government evangelical Christians. That is an oxymoron. Hillary v Sanders? would be such an area for the libbies

Establishment Stunned As Trump Gains Wealthy, Well-Educated Voters
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   6 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Xanthidae says Well where do the libbies stand? Ironman says Trump Gains Wealthy, Well-Educated Voters

Suicide at Apple headquarters
By Patrick   8 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Xanthidae says Who's Sue??

Why This Hypocrisy in Driving Jobs?
By Robber Baron Elite Scum   6 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
indigenous says A convoy of self-driving trucks recently drove across Europe and arrived at the Port of Rotterdam. No technology will automate away more jobs — or drive more economic efficiency — than the driverless...

Obama admin: If you don't rent to criminals, you are a racist
By lostand confused   14 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Ironman says lostand confused says Why doesn't Obama bring some Syrian jihadis err refugees and let them sleep in the White House with him and the family?? Isn't there already a Muslim sleeping in there...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and says
By indigenous   8 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
indigenous says Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or...

Legal rights that women have and men don't
By Dan8267   10 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says There should a law that the National Guard can never be deployed outside US Territory, or at least if the US is not at war with a nation state. It's the National Guard,...

Why Bernie Sanders FREE college plan doesn't make sense
By Ironman   #politics  #FeelTheBerningSensation   2 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

Last week it was 60% and this week it's 40%
By Tenpoundbass   8 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
zzyzzx says dodgerfanjohn says and she's incapable of protecting top secret information. Or using more than one email account...LOL...

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx   #humor   650 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Dan8267 says I beg to differ, Skype. I talk to myself all the time. It's the only way I can get an intelligent conversation on PatNet.

The days of a 25% guaranteed return are over......
By iwog   #investing   66 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
iwog says BoomAndBustCycle says I file my taxes with Turbo Tax and just import my TDAmeritrade info automatically to calculate my cost basis and determine exactly what I owe. Will this work for an oddball...

U.S. houseownership rate near 50 year low
By tovarichpeter   4 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
zzyzzx says U.S. houseownership rate near 50 year low It's all Obama's fault!!!

After Protests, Yale University Gets Rid Of Master Title
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Because all their other problems have been solved???

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends