Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 22 Aug 2014 in Brown Paid for Cigarillos, errc said:

SoftShell says

I seriously believe dan was abused by a cop as a child.

There is no other explanation for his position. Even the liberal left chides him over this issue.

So we should give him some slack, and counseling as needed.

Call it Crazy says

Strategist says

By default cops get the benefit of the doubt.

Not by Dan they don't...

Id wager that dans just smarter than you mindless dolts that love unions and big government so much

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Why your house is a terrible investment, errc said:

Well "something had to be done" to help save us from lower housing prices. And the gop reaction was to do nothing and let it sort itself out.

I know, I know. You're smart and I'm stupid, cuz that would have brought about the end of the world as we know it. And wee all better of with The State infusing itself into the big banks well being. Cuz shits mad expensive now, and that's good! Cuz, look at my 401k!!

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Why your house is a terrible investment, errc said:

All these pro ownership folk base the entire "solid investment" argument on the premise that appreciation continues for eternity. So yea, if those shit boxes double again while they decay further over the next ten years, maybe paying all that interest to the bank will sound like a good business plan.

However, if we get a repeat of 2007, they will all cry foul. "Stupid republicans! They fucked us all again by allowing housing to become more affordable"
    " if poor working shlebs were smart enuff to vote all dem, then our ponzi scheme could hold up while the dems continue down the only path they know, racing civilization into poverty by inflating real estate values"

Because we all know, higher real estate prices make us all collectively poorer.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Half those killed by cops are mentally ill, errc said:

I bet those union members feel like some solid bad ass tough motherfuckers when they're back at the station, blowing and sodomizing each other counting down the minutes until the pension kicks in, for having the stones to shoot the mentally ill.

"High five, bro! Your biceps are looking mad useful. See ya at the gym"

• On 20 Aug 2014 in How would you respond to this police officer?, errc said:

Peter P says

Dan8267 says

Never judge what is common by your own limited experiences, and remember that even if you made it to middle age without being sexually assaulted or raped by a cop in the line of duty doesn't mean your children or grandchildren will

So, you suggest that we judge by outliers? I thought you're the scientific one.

Did you miss the part where he said "by your own limited experiences"

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Solution to Ferguson Riots, errc said:

In honor of the 2nd amendment we should hand out guns to all the citizens of Fergastan and encourage them to defend themselves against the aggressor

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Over a dozen witnesses confirm cop, Darren Wilson's version of what happened, errc said:

What I find most fucked up here is that so many rush to complain about the looting by the savages. They're not bothered as to why its happening,,,,to some of these simple simon-fuck-"americans" ( I feel sick calling them my fellow countrymen) the big problem here is the rioting

Not that a police officer, whose gig is to protect and serve, while upholding the law, executed a teen on the streets in midday, with no imminent danger

Not that said police officers fellow union members are beating up on the entire town now

Not that these worthless government union slackers are pissing on the freedom of press, detaining journalists and photographers

No. This sect of "american" is most bothered by the chance that some big black kid lifted two blunts, and he was gonna go smoke some more grass. When little miss scaredy cat LEO decided to harass him before executing him.

He had it coming to him

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Over a dozen witnesses confirm cop, Darren Wilson's version of what happened, errc said:

You shouldn't be able to holster a handgun if you're such a scaredy pants little bitch that you might just piss ur pants, close ur eyes, and unload your weapon into a crowd one day if a big kid strikes fear into your 'heart'.

Nary a peep about all the danger the LEO put everyone else in harms way by firing his weapon multiple times on a city street. Where do the bullets go that miss? He's obviously a poor aim. I have a friend whose younger brother was killed by a stray bullet way back when. He was sitting in his bedroom and then, life was over for him.

@lakermania

Where did you hear darren wilsons side of the story?

I thought that they were STILL massaging the facts in order to make him sound like the victim here

lakermania says

errc says

Police could learn something from walmart. Stealing something so petty isn't even worth prosecuting. Oh wait, the store clerk where the alleged robbery took place didn't even call it in to police.

Regardless,,,,what the hell does it matter to the case of the 28 yo white cop murdering the 18 yo black kid

Damn you're dumb. Why don't you just wait for more evidence to come out before making such matter-of-fact conclusions? And I have noticed the more information released on the case, the more angry and defensive you become.

Angry and defensive?

What emotions would you use to describe the people that are more upset about the looting that has occured after the fact, in response to the cold blooded slaughter of a teenager by a cop in broad daylight?

Shouldn't any freedom loving american be madder than hell, every time that militarized police gun down unarmed citizens?

In your opinion, is that in the scope of Peace Officers duty? That if they are such cowardly little pussies that even with an entire gang of fellow gun wielding union members one radio click away, that with the protection of their gear and their gun, an appropriate response to fear is to close your eyes and squeeze the trigger till ya can't squeeze no more?

lakermania says

errc says

Police could learn something from walmart. Stealing something so petty isn't even worth prosecuting. Oh wait, the store clerk where the alleged robbery took place didn't even call it in to police.

Regardless,,,,what the hell does it matter to the case of the 28 yo white cop murdering the 18 yo black kid

Damn you're dumb. Why don't you just wait for more evidence to come out before making such matter-of-fact conclusions.

What evidence could possibly come to light that would justify a cop unloading his entire clip into the face of an unarmed citizen?

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Officer Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket, errc said:

This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Allegedly

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Michael Brown Autopsy: Shot from the Front of his Body, errc said:

Is it just me or does call me crazy keep posting images that he suggests, prove that when running, the fair skinned side of ones arms face forward, to what he thinks proves hi point.

Yet his images clearly show that, when running, the fair skinned part of ones arms face backwards (actually, inwards)

But his autopsy image shows that he was shot on the underside of his arms,,,,the part of ones arms that would never be exposed to the front while charging someone

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Ferguson store says they never called cops to report any theft, errc said:

If a cop is white, he must be presumed innocent and granted due process

If a kid is black, he must be presumed guilty and fuck due process

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Ferguson store says they never called cops to report any theft, errc said:

HydroCabron says

errc says

If he has a long rap sheet, that the cop didn't know about (kinda like the 'robbery'), will that in your mind justify the execution?

Informal summary execution is how we prove our commitment to small government.

"The government has grown too large. Everyone knows big government is bad government"

Government executes a big black kid

"Government is always good! Government is truth and honesty! Government knows best! Do not question the government"

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Iwog deleted my last post again because he is a pussy, errc said:

Well, you got that right. I don't have a clue what you're going on about.

To me, it just seems like you're posting a slew of buzzwords all together, without being bothered if they string into a though, let alone, an interesting one

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Michael Brown Autopsy: Shot from the Front of his Body, errc said:

If this kid had shot the officer six times, in fear of his life (rightfully so), id wager every last jag off would be here with the same crap.

"The black kid is a murderer!"

"He slaughtered an honorable, honest, LEO in cold blood"

Yea, biases, LOL

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Iwog deleted my last post again because he is a pussy, errc said:

I never feel that alternative opinions are rubbish, just because they challenge an idea the I hold as true.

Conversely, I seek out alternative opinions and ideas to strengthen my understanding of the way things work.

No, that's not my beef here. My problem is that you post a shit ton of words without ever stringing together an interesting thought. That, imo, is a waste of time. And capitalists like myself hate wasting time (inefficiencies)

zzyzzx says

I am also curious as to the contents of Mr Browns police record. I am sure that theft wasn't his first time stealing something.

Why are you curious?

If he has a long rap sheet, that the cop didn't know about (kinda like the 'robbery'), will that in your mind justify the execution?

Will you chalk this up to, "well a cop executed a kid for jaywalking, but its all good cuz he was black and committed crimes before, so, justified"

I always said I didn't need to use the ignore feature,,,,that I was a big boy and could just ignore whatever crap needed ignoring, on my own.

Well, indiginous, you're about to change my mind on that. Yours have got to be the most worthless posts I've read on all the interwebs, and that's saying something.

Sometimes I try to read some of them, but its hard to comprehend. At times, I'm not sure you're actually constructing sentences, let alone well thought rebuttals and arguments, rather, just splooging a bunch of words onto the screen and pressing submit.

Maybe its time you took a break and educated yourself a bit. Who knows, it might wind up a productive use of your time.

What type of propaganda and brainwashing did idiots like strategist subject themselves to, that leads to ALWAYS giving the benefit of the doubt to police?

Seriously, what the fuck.

The cop didn't even know about this incidence. He was only acting on what he saw as jaywalking when he decided to play judge, jury, and executioner and carry out his sentence in cold blood on the streets

And for the crime of jaywalking, the penalty is, DEATH BY EXECUTION

• On 18 Aug 2014 in Michael Brown Autopsy: Shot from the Front of his Body, errc said:

So let me get something straight.

Is the new rule of the land, that its okay for police officers to shoot to kill and unload their magazine, if anyone makes them feel less than safe?

Now I'm starting to see what some people mean about how effing stupid the GOP bloc has become in this country. Wow, the scope had been beyond my level of comprehension, but with all the pro police murder crowd cheerleading, I'm beginning to understand,,,,

• On 12 Aug 2014 in Dire Obamacare predictions fall hillariously flat, errc said:

thunderlips11 says

Why are we subsidizing an established yet inefficient Industry that is responsible for most of the difference between the US GDP per head healthcare spend and the rest of the Industrialized World?

We will not have reasonable health care until the last Health Insurance Broker is hung by the entrails of the last Case Manager.

Its the republicans fault that the democrats were pressured to force such crap on us. But, if there is any aspect that may be shown in a positive light, well that was thanks to democrats, in spite of republicans

Thanks, heritagefoundationcare!

• On 12 Aug 2014 in Obama's Sons Help Themselves By Rioting and Looting, errc said:

lakermania says

errc says

Situation? You mean where the armed, state protected, gang member murdered an unarmed kid in cold blood?

Haha, there ya go Sparky! Jump feet first into the accusation pool without caring/wanting to hear most of the facts/evidence that still need to be made public. You are just as bad as those thoughtless idiots running around on Missouri streets making accusations, threats and destruction based on an investigation that has released very few facts. Maybe he was murdered, maybe he wasn't, it's unclear at this point. What is factual is that this just another example of a bunch of dumbfucks using a tragedy, of which they could care less about, to loot and riot in a American black community.

3 jerkoffs already liked this post. I'm assuming its three of the same jerkoffs that have been spluging in this thread about blacks looting. Meanwhile

@washingtonpost - witness said michael brown "did not reach for the officers weapon at all"

@farrahfazal - "he was killed like an animal." -witness to killing on ksdk news. He said "officer is guilty of murder"

So, for whatever reason, reporters have interviewed key witness to the shooting, yet the police have not? Police haven't released the officers name. Police haven't disclosed how many shots were fired. But confirmed all shell casings were from the officers weapon.

You'd have to be a special kind of ignorant asshole to not piece together what happened here

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 182 milliseconds to create.