Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 29 Aug 2014 in Lawnmowers-what kind do you use?, errc said:

zzyzzx says

I use a push reel mower.

http://www.amazon.com/Great-States-415-16-16-Inch-Standard/dp/B00002N691

How well does this work around obstacles

Doesit cut well in small tight spaces

• On 28 Aug 2014 in I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash, errc said:

"If you like your tax implications , you can keep them"

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Brown Paid for Cigarillos, errc said:

komputodo says

errc says

I still dont see how any of this is pertinent.

It smells like the big government loving union supporters are using this as some sort of justification for police officers carrying out punishment for the alleged crime of petty theft. With six to the head

And if they convict the officer to life, or the death penalty, what's that going to change? Best case scenario, nothing. Worst case, cops will just avoid all confrontation and let the thugs run wild. Do you actually think they are all going to take a sensitivity training class and change? Would you like them to run away when a thug challenges them?

I figured best case scenario is a little bit of justice is served

Maybe these union gangs of big government thugs will think twice next time before executing an unarmed civilian in broad daylight. But only if we can have them think they will be held accountable for their crimes

• On 28 Aug 2014 in Not pulling permits for rehab is risky, errc said:

Yup. Its risky business attempting to avoid paying the mafia their cut. It is rightfully theirs for the taking

• On 28 Aug 2014 in My first real estate bear thread (ever), errc said:

Iwog when you say go cash, do you go all in or just do a more heavily weighted shift of your position

• On 27 Aug 2014 in Instant Karma, errc said:

Strategist says

Call it Crazy says

elliemae says

1) Why would a 9yo child need to shoot an Uzi?

Maybe she doesn't like Barbies?

She is now trained enough to be a police officer in Ferguson.

Distasteful even for you, roberto

• On 27 Aug 2014 in Progress And Poverty, errc said:

I see the cat

• On 26 Aug 2014 in Why your house is a terrible investment, errc said:

Yea, like OMG the horror of renting

Its like not nearly as uber cool as mortgage debtorship

• On 26 Aug 2014 in Is the Stock Market Near Collapse?, errc said:

I'm one of the people that sold all my metals while au was 1925 and Ag was 44

I don't mind giving iwog a little credit. He nailed it

• On 26 Aug 2014 in Is the Stock Market Near Collapse?, errc said:

Crazy, you need to put iwogs comments in context.

He was screaming on this very board, that gold was a back up the truck go all in special. Back as it worked its way thru the 700s up into the 800s. Up over 1000$ later, he called the change of direction. Saying it was time to sell, literally at the peak. Now after declining by 33%, you nitpick that his prediction of a halving hasn't played out. Yet

You're making yourself look petty and stupid

• On 23 Aug 2014 in So legalize weed already, errc said:

New Renter says

Ceffer says

Legalize it already. We just don't have enough unmotivated, fat retarded people already.

They're all in prison on weed charges and you're paying through the nose to keep them there.

Im convinced that ceffer was sexually assualted by a marijuana plant in his youth.

• On 22 Aug 2014 in Brown Paid for Cigarillos, errc said:

EInvestor says

The video clearly shows Brown shoving the store clerk aside with a box of cigarillos in his hand and walking out the store with the box of cigarillos. Those who want to suggest/believe that is normal behavior for a customer to pay for purchase and then shove the store clerk aside is just insulting their OWN intelligence, if they have any ! Who would store owner press charges against ? A dead robber ? And the mob still looted the store !

I still dont see how any of this is pertinent.

It smells like the big government loving union supporters are using this as some sort of justification for police officers carrying out punishment for the alleged crime of petty theft. With six to the head

• On 22 Aug 2014 in Blacks form "Huey Newton" Gun Club for Open Carry., errc said:

Fuck yea. Solving problems the american way!

Gotta love freedom

• On 22 Aug 2014 in Brown Paid for Cigarillos, errc said:

SoftShell says

I seriously believe dan was abused by a cop as a child.

There is no other explanation for his position. Even the liberal left chides him over this issue.

So we should give him some slack, and counseling as needed.

Call it Crazy says

Strategist says

By default cops get the benefit of the doubt.

Not by Dan they don't...

Id wager that dans just smarter than you mindless dolts that love unions and big government so much

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Why your house is a terrible investment, errc said:

Well "something had to be done" to help save us from lower housing prices. And the gop reaction was to do nothing and let it sort itself out.

I know, I know. You're smart and I'm stupid, cuz that would have brought about the end of the world as we know it. And wee all better of with The State infusing itself into the big banks well being. Cuz shits mad expensive now, and that's good! Cuz, look at my 401k!!

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Why your house is a terrible investment, errc said:

All these pro ownership folk base the entire "solid investment" argument on the premise that appreciation continues for eternity. So yea, if those shit boxes double again while they decay further over the next ten years, maybe paying all that interest to the bank will sound like a good business plan.

However, if we get a repeat of 2007, they will all cry foul. "Stupid republicans! They fucked us all again by allowing housing to become more affordable"
    " if poor working shlebs were smart enuff to vote all dem, then our ponzi scheme could hold up while the dems continue down the only path they know, racing civilization into poverty by inflating real estate values"

Because we all know, higher real estate prices make us all collectively poorer.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Half those killed by cops are mentally ill, errc said:

I bet those union members feel like some solid bad ass tough motherfuckers when they're back at the station, blowing and sodomizing each other counting down the minutes until the pension kicks in, for having the stones to shoot the mentally ill.

"High five, bro! Your biceps are looking mad useful. See ya at the gym"

• On 20 Aug 2014 in How would you respond to this police officer?, errc said:

Peter P says

Dan8267 says

Never judge what is common by your own limited experiences, and remember that even if you made it to middle age without being sexually assaulted or raped by a cop in the line of duty doesn't mean your children or grandchildren will

So, you suggest that we judge by outliers? I thought you're the scientific one.

Did you miss the part where he said "by your own limited experiences"

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Solution to Ferguson Riots, errc said:

In honor of the 2nd amendment we should hand out guns to all the citizens of Fergastan and encourage them to defend themselves against the aggressor

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Over a dozen witnesses confirm cop, Darren Wilson's version of what happened, errc said:

What I find most fucked up here is that so many rush to complain about the looting by the savages. They're not bothered as to why its happening,,,,to some of these simple simon-fuck-"americans" ( I feel sick calling them my fellow countrymen) the big problem here is the rioting

Not that a police officer, whose gig is to protect and serve, while upholding the law, executed a teen on the streets in midday, with no imminent danger

Not that said police officers fellow union members are beating up on the entire town now

Not that these worthless government union slackers are pissing on the freedom of press, detaining journalists and photographers

No. This sect of "american" is most bothered by the chance that some big black kid lifted two blunts, and he was gonna go smoke some more grass. When little miss scaredy cat LEO decided to harass him before executing him.

He had it coming to him

• On 19 Aug 2014 in Over a dozen witnesses confirm cop, Darren Wilson's version of what happened, errc said:

You shouldn't be able to holster a handgun if you're such a scaredy pants little bitch that you might just piss ur pants, close ur eyes, and unload your weapon into a crowd one day if a big kid strikes fear into your 'heart'.

Nary a peep about all the danger the LEO put everyone else in harms way by firing his weapon multiple times on a city street. Where do the bullets go that miss? He's obviously a poor aim. I have a friend whose younger brother was killed by a stray bullet way back when. He was sitting in his bedroom and then, life was over for him.

@lakermania

Where did you hear darren wilsons side of the story?

I thought that they were STILL massaging the facts in order to make him sound like the victim here

lakermania says

errc says

Police could learn something from walmart. Stealing something so petty isn't even worth prosecuting. Oh wait, the store clerk where the alleged robbery took place didn't even call it in to police.

Regardless,,,,what the hell does it matter to the case of the 28 yo white cop murdering the 18 yo black kid

Damn you're dumb. Why don't you just wait for more evidence to come out before making such matter-of-fact conclusions? And I have noticed the more information released on the case, the more angry and defensive you become.

Angry and defensive?

What emotions would you use to describe the people that are more upset about the looting that has occured after the fact, in response to the cold blooded slaughter of a teenager by a cop in broad daylight?

Shouldn't any freedom loving american be madder than hell, every time that militarized police gun down unarmed citizens?

In your opinion, is that in the scope of Peace Officers duty? That if they are such cowardly little pussies that even with an entire gang of fellow gun wielding union members one radio click away, that with the protection of their gear and their gun, an appropriate response to fear is to close your eyes and squeeze the trigger till ya can't squeeze no more?

lakermania says

errc says

Police could learn something from walmart. Stealing something so petty isn't even worth prosecuting. Oh wait, the store clerk where the alleged robbery took place didn't even call it in to police.

Regardless,,,,what the hell does it matter to the case of the 28 yo white cop murdering the 18 yo black kid

Damn you're dumb. Why don't you just wait for more evidence to come out before making such matter-of-fact conclusions.

What evidence could possibly come to light that would justify a cop unloading his entire clip into the face of an unarmed citizen?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 193 milliseconds to create.