Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 16 Apr 2014 in Tell me anything that you hate about Republicans the most., errc said:

I hate that their a bunch off stoopid headed dummies. Those nitwits ruined healthcare, thank god for heritagefoundationcare to come and save us all. The dumpubicans are gonna loose this election cycle and then all us smarter people that blindly vote all democrat all the time will laugh at sarah palin, talk about inequality and pat ourselfs on the back about how stupid republicans our.

I hate mitt romney and those koch bros

Cannot wait until a good nice person like hillary clinton comes along and fixes everything and makes everything a lot beeter

• On 15 Apr 2014 in Hookers turning Airbnb apartments into brothels, errc said:

New Renter says

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

How about this as a new angle on sex tourism: bedbreakfastandpets.com. You rent a place with an animal wearing a garter belt, all doped up on sedatives and sick fucks pay $1000 a night to seduce a goat or a monkey or something and leave the spew and shit all over the walls for the proprietors to clean up for the next client?

I think it would be bigger than Marriott and Hilton's combined a year or two.

I think we both know of at least one PatNetter candidate for the VIP club.

Big Poobah, el Padrino himself,,,,mr killela

• On 15 Apr 2014 in hep c drug that sells for 900 elsewhere, goes for 84,000 in america, errc said:

Curious, I'm curious as to how it came to pass, that we all knew how screwed up the health care system was. Then, obama forced heritagefoundationcare into law and slapped his name on it, and now, the only thing the GOP-is-a-bunch-of-idiots-that-ruined-everything-lol crowd has to say about american healthcare post ppaca, is that those who would dare question it, are teabaggers and whiners

Oddly enough, never once have I witnessed one of them counter a valid criticism with a sensible defense, or explanation. Just attacks against detractors, name calling, all the while, we're all getting fleeced, by a system that appears to be worse then that which it replaced. Welcome to bizzaro world

• On 15 Apr 2014 in hep c drug that sells for 900 elsewhere, goes for 84,000 in america, errc said:

Dan8267 says

mell says

There is nothing free about a market where thugs arrest you if you buy stuff priced reasonably in one place and try to resell it in another place where its priced to extortion.

All true, but isn't the current situation the result of free market behavior run amok to the point where big business can write laws? And ultimately, if corporations aren't kept under control, isn't this inevitable?

How did you arrive at this solution? You're usually very good at expressing your point so its easy to understand. On this one it just seems that you've been watching too much foxnews for dumbocrats, and want to blindly assign blame to, in this case, "the free market".

To me, a free market would look like this.

I decline to purchase health insurance, no problemo

Some drug company wants to sell their formula for 84k

I laugh at them as they sell nothing

I smoke some weed

All is well.

Dan8267 says

errc says

hep c drug that sells for 900 elsewhere, goes for 84,000 in america

But I thought the free market was the most efficient way to allocate resources!

Does not compute. Cmon dan, you're smarter than that. If this were a free market, id buy the drug from overseas for 900. If I had any use for a hep c cure,,,,

Rather than quibble over the same tired old hat,,,I'm sure everyone would agree that they'd much prefer the state controlled system that negotiates prices and yields the 900$ sticker, over whatever you democrat voting tards want to call this horseshit you have got us stuck with now

“Gilead’s global pricing model is based on a country’s ability to pay,” a Gilead spokesperson told TheBlot by email.

-------–

In other words, they are tacking an additional 83,100$ of economic rent on to the cost, because they can. And they can, because the democrats rammed heritagefoundationcare down our throats, forcing us working folk to pay the fine or face jail time.

• On 15 Apr 2014 in Here's why the rest of 2014 will be rough for housing, errc said:

Iosef V HydroCabron says

There is no reason prices should correlate to demand and ability to pay - that's just a big lie foisted on us by SSRI-addled economists in thrall to Big Pharma and BenghaziCare.

Lower mortgage originations is just a sign that FUCKING LOSERS are now, thankfully, gone from the market, leaving it to higher-class buyers who better appreciate Travertine, designer entertaining spaces, and executive homes.

Anyone needing a mortgage should have been ground up for fertilizer long ago.

Hell yea sister, preach it.

Republicans are like, so totally stupid too! Its all their fault.

HI FIVE

• On 15 Apr 2014 in The rent is too high in every city in America, errc said:

If you removed all the government subsidies on both ends, housing would be much more affordable. However, with all the govt activity to make housing more affordable, the only thing were ever gonna have is unaffordable housing

• On 14 Apr 2014 in Iwog where the fuck are you ???, errc said:

I actually don't think so I was just going for a quick hitter involving misusing lose/loose. Don't like busting out the grammer hammer but that one bugs the shit out of me

sbh says

CaptainShuddup says

am I missing anything

uh.....Iwog can spell and use English. There's that.

You're loosing your mind
    Iwogs loosing his ass
    And capn gummie lips lips' are too lose

• On 14 Apr 2014 in The rent is too high in every city in America, errc said:

Yes indeed, the economic rent is too damned high in Everywhere, America. Do not fret. The statists are pushing for higher minimum wages so that the landlords can raise the rents, and forcing everyone to purchase health insurance, so everything will be better. I mean, come on! Look at my 401k! Bazinga

• On 14 Apr 2014 in SSRIs in pregnancy tied to autism, delays, errc said:

You right wing nuts need to shut your sarah palin tea party pie holes, and get over it. Obama won. The old health insurance system sucked so bad that, even though ppaca is even worse, its better because its different. And the dems rammed it down our throats ; obama!

Fear not, all ye nut sucklers

If iwog changed his tune, y'all'd be the first to know. So sans update, the message remains the same.

You should buy now or risk being priced out forever. Use a 30yr mortgage to overpay for a shack now, or sit on the sidelines renting and losing your ass. Fast forward two years down the timeline and iwog also says that 2016 everyone should sell and book massive profits and get the fuck outta dodge.

Now that's the kind of financial advice people ought be listening to. Not the morons that warn of being bankrupted by the absurd prices and the accompanying debt

Ceffer says

The Iwog pyramid collapses? Must be more dust than 9/11.

The mother of all yaonni zionist plots

• On 10 Apr 2014 in Need tourist advice for SF, errc said:

New Renter says

rooemoore says

dublin hillz says

I encourage all the napa snobs to ignore livermore wineries - I want to continue to enjoy the $5 flights!

I think your secret is safe.

Seriously, I'm sure there are some very good Livermore wines, but comparing a visit there to the Napa/Sonoma valleys is absurd.

Depends on what you're looking for. As far as the wines go many Napa and Sonoma wineries get their grapes from lowly Lodi so if you really want to see where your wines come from go to Lodi.

And, sons of anarchy

• On 9 Apr 2014 in $30,000 for a tiny house in Sonoma, errc said:

id much rather live in a tipi

• On 8 Apr 2014 in Lawmakers go missing -- their web pages, that is, errc said:

It makes you wonder, why with all the crimes that elected officials are committing 24 hours a day seven days a week,,,,why were these few poor souls singled out for persecution, when they are just minor offenders, relative to the rest of the criminals in office

• On 7 Apr 2014 in One reason for housing inventory shortage, errc said:

Easier said than done, taking on a second house with a second mortgage. Not sure the banks make it very easy for owners to play landlord

• On 7 Apr 2014 in Obamacare enrollment will continue to grow, errc said:

How on earth could heritagefoundationcare be the GOPs worst nightmare?

Its a republican legislation with the "democrat" presidents name on it

It allows them to faux fight a faux boogeyman and posture their own legislation into permenance.

• On 7 Apr 2014 in Buying a home beats renting in 100 major metros, errc said:

Update:

House hit the market in late March for 267.9k

We never would have known because the lazy Realtor never put a for sale sign out front. We only realized it was for sale this past Thursday when she gave us the (almost) 24 hour notice of a showing.

This Sunday, we hit a couple open houses, new and used houses within a mile or so of our place, to better guage the market. That left me more confident that this place will NOT sell without negotiations and concessions from the owners,,,,and if the last time they attempted the sale is any indication,,,,they won't budge

And,,,,,we wait

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 182 milliseconds to create.