comments by errc

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 11:46am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

It's like your boss pays you $3000/month, but requires you to spend $2000 of it every month buying

----------

Insurance you don't want or need.

Sounds horrific

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Sat, 28 May 2016, 6:58am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Which one is more perfect, more god-like? Which of the two shall we worship most uncritically?

--------------

Stop reflecting. Not everyone votes like you. Everyone else isn't in search of perfection or a human to deify. However you've certainly latched on to the worst of all candidates, but she does seem to appeal most to those who worship without vetting a/o criticism.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 12:04pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

ACA was supposed to lower costs, right? ACA became a law 6 years ago and insurance costs rise far outpaces inflation.

------------

Wrong. PpACA was never intended to lower costs. It's acting by design, squeezing the last drops of blood from the country's stone. You have to remember, they're using the Orwellian definition of affordable

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 12:00pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

My premiums are about to plummet, as I leave the market place. I'll try my best to pencil whip my way out of the penalty

Sorry for all you food pyramid eaters, it's SAD, that i'm going to have to fork over my hard earned money for being too smart, too capitalist, and too healthful to fall into that facist trap.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:47am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

On your image there you list Free Infrastructure with a cost of 1 Trillion

What is the math used to arrive at that figure?

---------

Bump for Ironman. Obviously he missed the question, or he would have answered by now. That is, unless he doesn't understand economics or finance.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:40am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

3. Nothing about Obamacare is more fascist than building a national highway system.

----------

Lol!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:29am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

You can't take the Hillary supporters seriously. They are a joke

A very bad joke at that

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:20am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Now some polls have her within the margin of error vs. Bernie

------------

Smells like the time is right for a good value wager

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:15am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

These Hillary people are beyond whacked. You're so ensconced in fear, that you don't even want Bernie to debate Trump. How can this harm your beloved Queen.

They're allowing her to stay in hiding. Buried in the darkest shadows, like the snake she is

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:11am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Hillary ... Hillary ... Hillary ...

You must really hate Sanders if you compare him to Hllary.

At this point in 2008, Hillary was down by 4% in delegate count, against an as-yet poorly known quantity. Sanders is down by 7%.

--------

Everyone knows that. Your point?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 11:10am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Don't forget Benghazi and that e-mail server!

Not sure how you feel that is a valid reply

You are the one saying he should drop out (for no good reason)

My reply was that his opponent, when faced with the same scenario, did exactly what Bernie is doing

But but but Donald Drumpf is racist!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 10:43am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Nearly every other candidate

Yea except Hillary, lol

Turnabout is fair play.

Bernie is the only liberal/progressive in the race. He's certainly no friend of Trump, and you will see that if this debate happens.

Bernie is one of the few democrats who is the best friend of Labor in this country, and that's why he must fight to the end.

I know you Clinton democrats hate everyone and everything, so wallow in your misery another couple weeks while Bernie gives Trump and Clinton the business.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 10:27am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Bernie has said all along that he is taking his campaign all the way to the convention. And he owes it to the millions of Americans that funded his campaign, filled his venues, and want to vote for him, to see it through.

What's the point of setting a mark of pledged delegates to clinch the nomination, if you're not going to follow the rules?

If it was just a matter of whoever has the most votes gets the nomination, then they wouldn't bother with the 2250 delegates required to win the nomination. There are rules in place for exactly this reason, a contested convention. Gotta put your best candidate forward.

If Clinton wins Calif than Bernie doesn't have much of an argument, but if he ties or beats her in Calif then he would have won the entire left coast; the three states that win dems presidential elections.

Why are you so afraid of some healthy competition?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 10:13am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

"I will release the transcripts from my fluffer sessions at GS"

Like Huma said, "she is easily confused "

Seems here it depends what your definition of will, is. In this instance, CrookedHillary seems to have confused will with won't

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 10:09am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Hillary is proving again why she will make a great leader, by standing strong in her convictions. Just lie and hide, as consistently as possible.

Who does she owe, to make good on her word to have one final debate prior to June 7th?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 8:48am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

Titties!

Give me tits or give me death

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Thu, 26 May 2016, 7:46am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Huma4isis

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 1:08pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Deport And Imprison Them All.

Without the cops on our side-who is going to stand against these violent mobs-

---------------

Why am I not surprised that the right wingers are begging for more and more, bigger and bigger government. It's your own stupid War on Drugs that created all these problems in the first place. Somehow you think MORE government will help?

I thought you guys don't like YUUUGE Government?

I thought you guys say "let the market sort it out, because the government always gets it wrong "?

The market has Mexicans "illegally " north of the border, and you are now begging for The Government to go against the will of the market. Are you stupid?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Wed, 25 May 2016, 10:58am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

That's funny. It's the Republicans fault! They're racists!

See, it's supposed to be much more simple. The democrats are supposed to offer us an alternative. Then we go vote against the right wing rot, with a nice progressive alternative.

The problem is, you left wing loud mouth phonys, are exactly who we thought you were. You're all lining up to vote for the Corporatist whore, who's drowning us with tsunami of her drool that she can't contain herself with anticipation to sell what's left of our country's soul to the FIRE industry. You's are actually attacking us Bernie voters for "helping Trump win"

Look in the fucking mirror. This is your fault, quit blaming everyone else, and own it.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 24 May 2016, 5:46pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 20

On your image there you list Free Infrastructure with a cost of 1 Trillion

What is the math used to arrive at that figure?

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends