comments by errc

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Wed, 29 Jun 2016, 5:18am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

If we're going to be realistic about guns, you Statists need to be honest about the fact that police having guns doesn't make us any safer either. So get back to the drawing board, because stripping the citizenry of their right to arms, while instilling more power in the State by only granting them the privilege, is the most dangerous scenario imaginable.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Wed, 29 Jun 2016, 5:15am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Just wait until Hillary is forced to debate cheeto jesus. She cannot hide forever. Hell, she's yet to even wrap up the nomination. Every day that passes, more California votes are tallied. By the time we get to the convention, Bernie may catch her in Cali.

So lets say she survives the convention, and her party selects her as the nominee. Now what? Trump is going to bury her, she can't escape her #crookedhillary nickname, and what the hell do you think she will do in response to the Orange ones legitimate attacks? She never brought resolution to the lie that she would release transcripts of her GS speeches, and you know Trump has some aces up his sleeve. Shining a little light on the corrupt Clinton foundation will hurt her, and being forced into the spotlight, will hurt her more.

She's done, and you losers know it. Thats why you're so scared. Now lay down and lick your lips, cow pussy; turkey ain't nuthin' but a bird!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 8:54pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Smells like the Clinton lackeys are scared to death

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 11:34am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

I'm curious to see what this womans daily cocktail of drugs were prescribed by her licensed and regulated Doctor.

I'm willing to make a wager that she was not sober.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 11:32am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

You know whats extremely common? Armed members of the government harrassing/terrorizing/shooting innocent citizens.

Good cost-benefit analysis you's did there.

The biggest fantasy of all, is giving up everything we hold dear, so that we can arm and empower The State to their wildest imagination. Then, and only then, will we be safe

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 11:30am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

How many shootings have been prevented by our highly militarized police state? How about by the Surveillance state?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 10:34am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

Salvation from an oppressive state, always looking for ways to squeeze one more drop of blood from labors stone. Salvation from a police state built of countless shitty, ineffective laws, that allow the government to maintain their power.

Hillary Clinton will work hard to instill every last thing thats bad about the government, as permenant. She doesn't have one single plan in place, to help Labor from its multi decade descent, rather, i know that she will double down and make things worse. If youve been paying attention, its actually a campaign promise

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 10:30am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

I've been getting literally 5-7 credit card offers in the mail over the past two months. Now there's no more than ten unique/different cards overall, rather just a piss ton of junk mail from the usual suspects. But it is offputting to see all that waste. I have more credit cards than i can keep track of, and juggling their perks and due dates winds up being a little bir of work. At the end of the day, I'm pretty well compensated for utilising all the different offers.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 10:05am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Youve got it wrong. Its not redemption we're after. Its salvation

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 9:37am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Most all of Trumps success comes from people wanting to at the very least, give the establishment a big fat fuck you.

See Brexit

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 9:35am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Add up the numbers in any of the polls, and there is slways at least 15% yet undecided. You gotta have some screws loose, if youre counting your chickens before they've hatched, if a 44-39 lead makes you confident.

How will Hillary ever be able to pull in any of the undecideds?

They certainly have to be in play for Trump yet

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 9:32am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Its like The Statists are in constant fear, as if the Dworkin Golem has them and their computers trapped at the bottom of a Buffalo Bill pit.

It puts the Clinton vote, in the basket!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 9:20am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Have you even bothered to ask yourself, why it makes you so mad, that I am too informed to support Clinton?

Its getting weird.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 9:04am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Trump's favorable:unfavorable is 35:59. Hillary Clinton's is 41:55. Both are remarkably bad, yet one of these is not like the other - not even closE

-------------

I see. The difference is a rounding error, or as you would say, not even close. Interesting

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 8:34am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

get it that this a slightly tilted liberal economic view you guys have

----------------

Thats funny. Its not every day that I'm accused of not seeing things for how they are, because of my liberal bias.

Probably because nothing could be further from the truth. All i see is numbers and math, theres no political bent clouding my judgement or assessment abilities

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 8:28am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

What happens next?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 8:21am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

I see. The New-New New Economy

Where the mountainous pile of debts begins a new phase of being rolled over at ever greater costs

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 8:18am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

you keep on adding other countries to this discussion

--------

This is a global economy. Look at your thread title

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 8:17am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Either we've had disinflation for 35 years, or rates dont track inflation. Rates have been falling for 35 years, this is an indisputable fact. So do yous think rates have bottomed?

My 2007 thesis , that rates had to continue lower is still in tact. Now, rates around the world are either zero or even negative, and i see no mechanism to buck this trend

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 6:28am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Sounds like a bigtime Clinton guy

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends