comments by errc

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Sat, 13 Feb 2016, 6:32pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

I can't wait for trump to go on meat the Press tomorrow morning, live from the morgue, where he'll eat Scalias brains before punting his head at the wall, and encouraging the 'chant heard round the world ' as the nation united in jeering him on with demands to FUCK THE STUMP!!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Sat, 13 Feb 2016, 5:36pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Lol!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Sat, 13 Feb 2016, 4:23pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 3

Good riddance!

Guess he choked on a dick

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Sat, 13 Feb 2016, 12:48pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 4

It can cause many struggling companies to thin out their workforce and fire people to save money.

-------------

You prefer the current alternative? The Obamacare mandate where i ship off $500 a month to private health insurer of which i get absolutely nothing in trade? They pay some out in dividends, most rest out i insane high wages for executives and workers alike, all of which add zero value to the whole healthcare market place. You know where supply ( hospitals and doctors) meet demand ( American citizens in need of a small portion of whats provided along with a piss ton of unnecessary elective, well marketed, procedures and drugs)

Every last private health insurer could get wiped off the planet tomorrow, and the only thing we'd miss is all the extra rent they suck out of the equation. THEY ADD NO VALUE

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Fri, 12 Feb 2016, 4:52pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 5

Nice so as a healthy freedom loving American, the government will only force me to fork over a 1k per month chunk of my wages to private health insurance corporations for services I'll never ever use.

If they cared about my health I'd be better off if they forced me to lease a ferrari with that money

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Fri, 12 Feb 2016, 7:54am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

Yes what we need is some good old 1980's interest rates because usury is what this great nation is all about

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 7:47pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

Now march Bill out there as her endorsement for vegetarians lol

Nafta, ppaca, goldman sachs. I can see why she gets the black vote

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 7:43pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 8

What is with her move to hunker down with Obama and Obamacare

Americans aren't exactly in love with either

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 3:02pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike (1)     Comment 9

Feel the Bern!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 1:36pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 10

Wall Street remains one of America’s crowning glories. To insinuate that the people who make it work are swindlers is no less a slur than to tag immigrants as criminals and moochers.

------------

Ol Ruth must be auditioning for The Onion

LOL

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 11:18am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 11

All freedom loving, Capitalist Americans are rooting for Bernie to defeat Hillary, if for nothing else, to defeat Obamacare

It's a certainty we will elect a Dem president this year. Are you rooting for four more years of Obama, along with the feminists that are bent on destroying the human race, or are you Pro America and voting for Bernie Sanders?

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 11:04am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 12

http://patrick.net/Get+a+life+you+fucking+loser

Presumably he is somewhat successful in real life - indicating he has a family, a home, decent possessions - yet he apparently deems spending up to 15-16 hours a day as the best use of his time in retirement.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 10:49am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (3)     Comment 13

How many patented innovations are you currently bringing to market?

Our invention may change the world, and removing private health insurance rentiers from the health care equation will dramatically free up our time to help the people of the world.

Don't be a fucking moron. Eliminating rentiers from our once Capitalistic country will be the biggest boon to innovation that we've ever witnessed

FEEL THE BERN!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 10:31am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (3)     Comment 14

Tim Mullaney lmao!

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 10:17am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 15

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 9:37am PST   Share   Quote   Like (4)   Dislike (2)     Comment 16

Bolshevik supporters lol!

As a highly intelligent, hard working, free market Capitalist, Bernie Sanders is the only choice.

I understand the rentiers are afraid of us young, smart, hard working Free Market Capitalists, and for good reason. We are a real threat to destroying the anti-American system that they've worked so hard for so long to force upon us.

The scent of their fears is overwhelming, and the promise of a rebirth of American Greatness is brewing over the Bernie Sanders horizon

FEEL THE BERN

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 9:29am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 17

Keep in mind that the average republican (and democrat) have a double digit IQ

People are dumb.

They're all just a bunch of monkeys, and the result is a monkey see monkey do population. Sure, they're capable of repeating a handful of simple buzzwords, but if you ask them some questions, in an attempt to get them to think an iteration or two out an implications chain, you will quickly realize it's a dead end. They're not even capable, and it's possible that it's not even their fault.

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Tue, 9 Feb 2016, 8:13am PST   Share   Quote   Like (4)   Dislike     Comment 18

Simple solution. Get a life. Avoid Facebook

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 8:11pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 19

Disgustingly low house prices

People are so offended at the notion that they're on the sidelines awaiting higher prices

errc   befriend (5)   ignore (4)   Mon, 8 Feb 2016, 1:57pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 20

I worked in the healthcare field my whole career, so I know the reasons.

--------------

Eating shit does not constitute working a career in healthcare. Especially not when you volunteer to do it for free, you simple-simon motherless fuck

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery