Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 9 Dec 2014 in White SC Cop Who Shot Unarmed Black Man Charged With Murder, errc said:

Quigley says

If you are that behind on the details, you need to get educated before coming back here to post. You got some reading to do.

Seriously, pulling an Iwog and asking for reams of data to justify a position with which you don't agree is so five years ago. Do your own homework. Only informed people get taken seriously here.

Which details do you feel I'm uninformed of?

Vegas sharps have me a -300 fav in the more informed then you arena.

And I'd bet that, rather than pointing to anything specific that you feel I'm not up to speed on, you'll say you don't have time to be bothered with explaining it to me. I've read every piece of info that I've gotten my hands on wrt these events.

• On 9 Dec 2014 in White SC Cop Who Shot Unarmed Black Man Charged With Murder, errc said:

How did garner and brown choose to escalate the situation?

I'm assuming you're still forming your opinions on lies and not taking the facts into account

Did you watch the same video recording of garners murder that I did?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/53041-justice-department-autopsy-of-michael-brown-leaves-some-big-questions-still-unanswered

Garner did nothing wrong, nor did he escalate the situation. Brown was murdered from a distance, after being assaulted by officer wilson. The lone eyewitness that actually saw what happened, insisted wilson was the aggressor

Case closed? Lol

It must be nice, to be so simple

Police may be deciding to make their line of work more dangerous, by militarizing and harassing and assaulting the people who employ them for protection

What the hell else did anyone think would happen? We're American's. We're supposed to fight for freedom, not lay down on our backs and get run over by those who live to steal our freedom

I don't have a hate on for cops. I'm disgusted at the attitude of my fellow citizenry towards this rapid and blatant descent to fascism. We Americans are supposed to distrust the government.

Maybe many of you aren't Americans.

I do find it disturbing that your opinion of a good run in with the police, is you breaking the law, getting caught x and then them deciding to let you go, unpunished.

Robert sproul, please don't bother these big government loving, public union supporting, simple Simon motherfuckers with facts!

They love their big government and don't want their undying support challenged with facts

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 574 milliseconds to create.