Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 2 Sep 2014 in Obamacare is bringing prices down, errc said:

It makes me sick to see so many people supporting heritage foundation

We get it. Youre a dumb ass, government worshiping statist that hates freedom

Go heritage foundation!

I am on the side of the ACA

How can one be "on the side" of such shitty heritage foundation taxes/law?

"I am in the insurance business, ,,"

Oh, lol

And yet, americans health continues to decline

Wouldn't a more important aspect of health care, be that people become healthier, or at least, some degree less unhealthy?

At the start of the piece Frakt refers to President Obama's pledge that his health care plan would lower family premiums by as much as $2,500 a year. It is worth noting that per person health care costs in the United States in 2014 are around 15 percent less than had been projected in 2008. This would be a savings in the neighborhood of  more than $2,000 a year for a typical family plan. Clearly not all of these savings can be attributed to the Affordable Care Act, but people are paying considerably less for health care in 2014 than had been expected in 2008.

• On 1 Sep 2014 in Patrick wants to open a competitive wine bar, errc said:

What type of liquor license would this require?

Im tipping if the OP is same way you worded it in your kickstarter ad, potential investors might be turned off by your lack of effort to find out the particulars of your most important hurdle

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 177 milliseconds to create.