Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 30 Jul 2014 in Population Reduction - the answer to most of our problems, errc said:

Or we could kill multiple birds with one stone-d ass idea

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/marijuana-firmly-linked-t/

Decriminalize marijuana. Ends a shit ton of faux crime, and real crime that stems directly from prohibition

also, all the pot smokers will be choosing to risk becoming infertile.

Or take on another angle and parlay it as a solution to another problem,,,,all the money wasted on death care. Once somebody is diagnosed with a terminal illness, they can choose to just say no to painfully dragging out the last couple months of their life, and instead of bleeding out their life savings,,,,offer them an incentive to commit suicide. Say, maybe 100k that they can transfer to living, biological children tax free upon their following thru with self termination. Better than the 5-600k they'd otherwise spend up torturing themsleves with a long, slow death

• On 30 Jul 2014 in What's up with this attempt to appear as though we're not Liberal Communists?, errc said:

Ill vote for democrats. That oughtta fix em up real good. We'll show this nutter

• On 29 Jul 2014 in Our suburbs are a colassal and costly disaster, errc said:

its a shame that the government has made the big cities cess pools of filth and crime. So where are we to live?

• On 29 Jul 2014 in iNVN, errc said:

Well trading out of invn seems to have worked well so far, especially with twitter up almost 50% since transferring some funds in its direction.

Sold all but 20% of invn at 25.50

Thinking I will dump the twtr and go back all in invn if I can get back in below 22 :)

• On 29 Jul 2014 in How Americans say they diet, errc said:

thunderlips11 says

Losing weight is 90% diet and 10% exercise.

Americans are propagandized to believe the opposite. You'll see people snacking on the treadmill eating high carb salty crap.

Bingo. For many, they're better off stopping their exercise regimen if they want to lose some of their excess stored fat. Otherwise, you often wind up sacrificing muscle in order to get a lower number on the scale.

Its unimaginably simple, once you realize that its catbs that drive fat storage.

Some dumb asses still buy into archeic misinformation like "eat less, exercise more". Lol

• On 28 Jul 2014 in How health care has swallowed U.S. economy, in one map, errc said:

JH says

Wow! That is a great set of graphs. All those sparkly new facilities came from the pocket of anyone (or employer) who paid premiums over the past 25 years.

I like to think health care is an economic bubble, but I don't see how it could pop unfortunately.

The way a bubble works is, the malinvestment drives supply into hyperdrive, until it reaches super saturation, then we're left with the glut of supply.

That's why there never was a housing bubble. Its not like so many houses were built, that we're left with the ramifications in the popped bubbles' wake (which should be a crash in price due to too many houses) to clean up after. No, we had a MORTGAGE PAPER bubble. Obvious in the now, as there's no real excess supply of housing for the market to sop up.

The crap that people call "health care" is most certainly in a bubble. There's at least half a dozen 'Urgent Care' in my little town, and about eight new CVS's to go along with the 5+ Million new sq. Footage of medical services buildings that have rose up in this bubble over the last decade.

All it will take is people realizing that they don't need ANY of that crap, and more so, that they were actually healthier before the onslaught of all the "health" "care" facilities, and they will turn commercial building space into a ghost town.

But that might mean that Americans will have to actually wake the fuck up, and shake themselves from habitual cycle of fast food and self improvement/beautification one stops, driving from shopping event to shopping event, that makes them sick enough literally, that they think "shit, maybe the tv was right. Maybe THE DOCTOR can fix me right up with some drugs". And instead, take ownership of their bodies, and their lives, and stop doing the things that land them on the other side of the sickness management profit monster

• On 28 Jul 2014 in 2015 Real Estate Prediction, errc said:

iwog says

New Renter says

Tell you what IWOG, try an experiment. Increase the rents on your units 5-10x and see if your tenants are willing to do whatever it takes to meet your demands. Point out in your letter you are forced to do so by market forces or some such crap. If your tenants leave just find some fresh off the boat immigrants who will pay up.

I'm pretty sure that isn't going to work unless everyone else does the same thing.

Right. Because everyone is already charging as high as rent as they could possibly charge.

• On 28 Jul 2014 in 2015 Real Estate Prediction, errc said:

sbh says

Bellingham Bill says

Problem is a people only get the government they deserve, if they're lucky!

Capitalism isn't any better: you get what you pay for, if you're lucky.

That's not Capitalism, by definition

• On 28 Jul 2014 in Violent Crime Rises And Falls With Black Population, errc said:

iwog says

Since Obama is half black and half white, and since genes for the strongest trait are usually dominant, it's probable that Obama is more intelligent than anyone here due to his African heritage.

It's also not nearly as simple as the "black people are stupid" brigade would have you believe.

Agree. The result of inbreeding fat white trash welfare whores with ignorant black men is usually child prodigy genius

• On 28 Jul 2014 in Violent Crime Rises And Falls With Black Population, errc said:

Call it Crazy says

Philip K. Dick once declared that “Reality is what continues to exist whether you believe in it or not.”

That should be the header here at Patnet!!

John Bailo says

foxmannumber1 says

The most successful coaches are White.

What?

He was talking about basketball,,,so you posted an image of a black football coach that tookover a perennial playoff team and made them shittier by the year. Lol

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Example of sustained right wing propaganda screwing up the country, errc said:

Robert Sproul says

errc says

The federal governments multi decade campaign to disinform the populace on human nutrition, is one of the main reasons we find ourselves in crisis today

Where up to 30% of hospital admissions are said to be related to diabetes.

Corporate media in general limits the parameters of the debate to "who should pay' for this broken, unsustainable, corrupted, Sick Care System and tithe to Big Pharma's ongoing criminal enterprise.

(70% of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, nearly one in four women ages 50 to 64 are on an antidepressant.)

"Health Care" my ass.

Here's the thing, Robert. Nobody gives a flying fuck about anything of substance.

As evidenced in thread after thread, people just want to bicker along their party lines.

The First Lady started off with as solid of a first lady pet project as there's been in my lifetime. Eat less sugar, and move around more. But she dropped the stern words against sugar almost immediately, presumably under pressure of her husbands string pullers.

This country puts people in prison for utilizing natures finest remedy, marijuana, while subsidizing and encouraging people to consume natures gateway drug to all things bad, in sugar.

And otherwise sensible folk like Iwog, focus their energy on chastizing fox news, for encouraging americans to make a good choice in disapproving of ppaca, while engaging the three right wing stooges over and over.

How sad

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Appraisal To Remove PMI..., errc said:

I wouldn't be afraid of preparing some info for the appraiser. I mean, that is their job and all, but I've never smited anyone for doing some of my work for me. Usually I respond gratuitously

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Example of sustained right wing propaganda screwing up the country, errc said:

iwog says

Call it Crazy says

Conversely, Tens of millions tune into CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, et al for all of THEIR propaganda to change their minds...

Not the same thing.

Fox begins each business day trying to figure out how to deceive Americans. They WANT people to believe Iraq was responsible for 9/11 or that the CRA was responsible for the housing bubble. It is their intent to make people stupid.

No other network does that.

Replace Fox with usfedgov, and the statement is equally as true. How fucking sad is that

Do you think it is the responsibility of the federal government to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage, or is that not the responsibility of the federal government?

-----------------

An impossibly vague question to answer.

What do they mean by 'healthcare coverage'?

If they mean, is it the federal governments role to make sure that every working American is forced to purchase health insurance, well then,,,,,id have to answer a resounding NO.

I also don't think its the federal governments role to misinform the public as to what health means, and how it can be obtained. The federal governments multi decade campaign to disinform the populace on human nutrition, is one of the main reasons we find ourselves in crisis today

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Gay is an unhealthy lifestyle., errc said:

Longevity is a terrible metric by which to quantify health

Quality is greater than quantity

• On 24 Jul 2014 in More than 10 million Americans helped by Obamacare, so far, errc said:

There's 310+ million people in this country

I guess it depends on what your definition of "helped" is

What of the other 300M?

• On 23 Jul 2014 in We need to disarm cops, errc said:

Strategist says

Dan8267 says

Strategist says

And watch crime shoot up.

And your evidence for that?

It's common sense.

Common sense (conventional wisdom) is littered with bad information

• On 23 Jul 2014 in We need to disarm cops, errc said:

Bellingham Bill says

We need to de-criminalize this society, too.

Problem is, too many people, not enough work.

What money communities do receive via honest work is quickly drained out of it by all the rent-seeking going on.

What would you like to see de-crimanilized, outside of marijuana?

• On 23 Jul 2014 in AirBNB Guest Refuses To Leave Condo, errc said:

How worthless is her dad, driving by seeing the door wide open, and just taking pictures??

Use your brain, dumbass. Smoke a fat blunt of some raw chronic out front whil you 'anonymously' call police to address with complaint of sounds of a struggling female being attacked and the smell of drugs. When you're almost done with the blunt, walk in the open door, cold cock the squatter and knock him unconscious,,,and leave the blunt burning in the ashtray. Cops will haul his off, problem solved

• On 22 Jul 2014 in We need to disarm cops, errc said:

Strategist says

Dan8267 says

We need to disarm cops

Shouldn't we be disarming criminals first?

That's exactly what dan is suggesting

• On 22 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., errc said:

iwog says

turtledove says

Iwog, just to clarify, do you have a list of countries with the "right" kinds of women.... Or is it just every country other than the US?

I find serious flaws with most Western feminist group-think but in the United States it's particularly nasty.

I don't really have a list. I'm not shopping for a wife. I can speak about my experiences in Chile, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Europe, Canada, and of course the USA but that's about it.

"I have lived in 3rd world nations however not as long as I'd like."

Para un americano no puede hablar espanol, su lista es no muy impresionante

• On 22 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., errc said:

iwog says

turtledove says

Iwog, just to clarify, do you have a list of countries with the "right" kinds of women.... Or is it just every country other than the US?

I find serious flaws with most Western feminist group-think but in the United States it's particularly nasty.

I don't really have a list. I'm not shopping for a wife. I can speak about my experiences in Chile, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Europe, Canada, and of course the USA but that's about it.

Ah, so you are well traveled, outside the USA. I see Mexico AND Canada on your list, do tell!

A rabbit in a cage, looks out at the Scientist, and thinks
    *I know that rabbit better than he knows himself*

iwog says

New Renter says

Just the type of guy I'd want dating advice from!

It doesn't really matter who wrote it. These thoughts are echoed millions of times all over the internet.

When a man leaves the United States and experiences a patriarchal nation first hand, he comes back sickened by everything he sees around him in the USA.

That's why we call it the matrix. You can't possibly understand unless you've lived abroad.

And you understand it, because? How many years have you lived abroad? And how many different relationships with foriegn women?

I thought you said, that you are a happily married white american man. That married your white, american high school sweetheart straight?

You wouldn't understand 99.99% of the potential experiences that the other 300+M Americans have lived.

Oh, you read a bunch of blogs on da interwebs about whiny ex pats and their experiences abroad!? LOL. Do you even understand the miniscule subset that you and they represent? .01% at best

• On 22 Jul 2014 in Reference material for my loss of interest in dating women thread, errc said:

I have to wonder how many males experience this kind of stuff later on in life because the miss out on their teen's. Wasting away in school, cramming the books, prepping for university and the eventuality of a nice career, homeownership,,,merican dream.

Rather than experimenting with all of the potentiality of lifes pleasures at 14-19.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 271 milliseconds to create.