Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 23 Oct 2014 in Desalinization: A permanent solution to CA water problem, bgamall4 said:

New Renter says

zzyzzx says

justme says

There are no low cost alternative fuels.

You forgot about nuclear.

I sometimes think I am the only one who has a love for the atom :(

Not a good idea in earthquake country.

• On 23 Oct 2014 in Desalinization: A permanent solution to CA water problem, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

bgamall4 says

Strategist says

If two terrorist groups are killing each other, arming them is to our benefit.

No, that just means we have to fight more war to contain it. The cowardly Israelis won't do the fighting, they will just make America.

They certainly don't seem cowardly to me. Islamists targeting children in schools is cowardly. ISIS capturing little girls to sell is cowardly.

Then why don't they do their own fighting?

• On 23 Oct 2014 in HOW AMERICA GOT POLARIZED: Not only over politics but even reality itself., bgamall4 said:

jazz music says

Occam's razor

Of course, and people either are afraid to confront the truth or are simply mesmerized by the main stream media, or as a third possibility, they are too lazy to read the Yinon Zion manifesto. And if they are too lazy to read it, they don't deserve a free nation.

• On 23 Oct 2014 in Why has the Bush dynasty been more successful than the Kennedy's?, bgamall4 said:

Well, 9/11 conspiracy was a really perverted success. Here is why they have been successful. They are ruthless killers.

• On 23 Oct 2014 in HOW AMERICA GOT POLARIZED: Not only over politics but even reality itself., bgamall4 said:

Fox is the biggest liar. But MSNBC and CNN are liars as well, refusing to report accurately on the 9/11 conspiracy, refusing to report on the Sandy Hook Hoax, and most importantly, refusing to post accurately about the neocon agenda for regime change in the world that drives American foreign policy.

One read of Yinon Zionism and you understand how the world works. Thousands of hours on these three networks will never give you an understanding about how the world works.

So here is Yinon Zionism with a few introductions that you should also read, especially the one by Israel Shahak:

http://www.newcovenanttheology.com/2013/09/a-strategy-for-israel-in-nineteen.html

• On 23 Oct 2014 in It's not the fed, bgamall4 said:

tatupu70 says

bgamall4 says

My dad did pretty good for himself in the 50's and 60's and 70's

Of course he did. Real wages were good then. Labor had power then. The balance of power between labor and capital was 180 degrees from where it is now...

Stocks didn't rise like now because corporate profits weren't at today's levels. Because corporations were forced to pay good wages to its employees.

Good point. But forcing people into speculation in order to make something isn't a sound strategy either for most people.

tatupu70 says

bgamall4 says

The average guy gets no interest on passbook savings and he can't borrow for a mortgage because the banks are afraid to loan with low interest. They would rather speculate

You think Average Joe was building vast wealth through his passbook savings account? Real return has never been good on savings accounts--doesn't matter if nominal return is .01% or 6%.

My dad did pretty good for himself in the 50's and 60's and 70's. The average Joe who was that old lived through the Great Depression and considered the stock market to be pure speculation, which it is.

iwog says

I think this is the first thread that I've posted where I received 8 dislikes.

Now 6 months later, everything I said still remains true.

It's STILL not the fed folks.

The Fed has caused the gap between rich and poor to increase. The average guy gets no interest on passbook savings and he can't borrow for a mortgage because the banks are afraid to loan with low interest. They would rather speculate.

• On 23 Oct 2014 in The Wickedness of the Father of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, bgamall4 said:

"Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely..."

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, bgamall4 said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

They'll find a way to fuck you in the ass. You'll be raped. No American goes unraped!

I warned my relative.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, bgamall4 said:

socal2 says

Unlike Russia, China and many European nations - America stopped supporting Saddam a quarter century ago once his aggression and attacks on the Kurds and Shia became more widely known.

Are you really arguing that America's foreign policy should not adjust as facts on the ground change?

We don't run our own foreign policy, Socal. We run Israel's foreign policy as Shahak's introduction to his translation of Yinon Zionism shows. This was written in 1982 but it still applies:

Foreward

by Israel Shahak

The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist regime (of Sharon and Eitan) for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab states. I will comment on the military aspect of this plan in a concluding note. Here I want to draw the attention of the readers to several important points:

1. The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, occurs again and again in Israeli strategic thinking. For example, Ze’ev Schiff, the military correspondent of Ha’aretz (and probably the most knowledgeable in Israel, on this topic) writes about the “best” that can happen for Israeli interests in Iraq: “The dissolution of Iraq into a Shi’ite state, a Sunni state and the separation of the Kurdish part” (Ha’aretz 6/2/1982). Actually, this aspect of the plan is very old.

2. The strong connection with Neo-Conservative thought in the USA is very prominent, especially in the author’s notes. But, while lip service is paid to the idea of the “defense of the West” from Soviet power, the real aim of the author, and of the present Israeli establishment is clear: To make an Imperial Israel into a world power. In other words, the aim of Sharon is to deceive the Americans after he has deceived all the rest.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in The Wickedness of the Father of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

bgamall4 says

Every person who supports israel should read how wicked Zionism was from the very beginning.

I'd rather be an "idiot" as usual.

Your friend

Strategist :)

I know, it is hard for you to comprehend the evil that was in the hearts of the Zionists from the very beginning.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, bgamall4 said:

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Moving out of New York is not a question anymore or if... Just when. Can't stand the weather nor most New Yorkers with their whiny voices and their uptight aggressive demeanor. New Yorkers are the worst at taking a joke.

The only issue about Las Vegas is elevation. For an older person from NY, it probably would be better to live no higher than 2400 feet. I am no doctor, but if you are reasonably fit, Las Vegas goes from Lake Las Vegas at about 1400-1700 ft to Summerlin, 2800 to 3500 ft. Big difference. It is a big valley, the Las Vegas Valley. It is tilted mostly flat land from the mountains on the west down to Lake Las Vegas and Lake Mead.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in The Wickedness of the Father of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, bgamall4 said:

Every person who supports israel should read how wicked Zionism was from the very beginning.

• On 22 Oct 2014 in O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11, bgamall4 said:

HEY YOU says

The Iraq invasion is not a problem. The Rep/Con/Teas will have it paid for soon.

Edit at 8:52: Fuck the Democrats.

How do you figure it was not a problem? It was the plan of Yinon Zionism and Israel wanted our entrance into the middle east to fight its battles. Israel Shahak, translator of Yinon Zionism warned Iraq would be partitioned into three states and the US could fall under the control of Israel and wrote this in 1982:

The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist regime (of Sharon and Eitan) for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab states. I will comment on the military aspect of this plan in a concluding note. Here I want to draw the attention of the readers to several important points:

1. The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, occurs again and again in Israeli strategic thinking. For example, Ze’ev Schiff, the military correspondent of Ha’aretz (and probably the most knowledgeable in Israel, on this topic) writes about the “best” that can happen for Israeli interests in Iraq: “The dissolution of Iraq into a Shi’ite state, a Sunni state and the separation of the Kurdish part” (Ha’aretz 6/2/1982). Actually, this aspect of the plan is very old.

2. The strong connection with Neo-Conservative thought in the USA is very prominent, especially in the author’s notes. But, while lip service is paid to the idea of the “defense of the West” from Soviet power, the real aim of the author, and of the present Israeli establishment is clear: To make an Imperial Israel into a world power. In other words, the aim of Sharon is to deceive the Americans after he has deceived all the rest.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

• On 21 Oct 2014 in The Wickedness of the Father of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, bgamall4 said:

Yeah, all this is happening because Herzl lived and had evil thoughts over 100 years ago. There would have been peace in Palestine had the Zionists not come in and stole the land. You are an idiot as usual strategist.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11, bgamall4 said:

SoftShell says

big deal. every president should plan for invading every country on earth within days of entering the whitehouse.

it's called 'being prepared'.

Blurtman says

The Bush administration began planning to use U.S. troops to invade Iraq within days after the former Texas governor entered the White House three years ago

No, he was going to do it and PNAC called for a new Pearl Harbor prior to 9/11 as well. So it was a plan, not a contigency. Think for a change, Softshell.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, bgamall4 said:

You do realize, strategist, that Israel eliminated nuke power plants, not nuke bombs. And Condi made the statement after they had been eliminated.

Boy, are you stupid.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in Hmmm... Looks Like There Were WMD in Iraq After All!!, bgamall4 said:

Call it Crazy says

"more than 2,400 nerve-agent rockets unearthed in 2006 at a former Republican Guard compound."

Dan, are you really that stupid?

They were abandoned and Saddam was not researching them.

Strategist says

bgamall4 says

Condi Rice lied when she said Iraq posed a threat of a mushroom cloud.

It's true.

bgamall4 says

On CNN, Condi Rice acknowledged that "there will always be some uncertainty" in determining how close Iraq may be to obtaining a nuclear weapon but said, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

That's true too. Good thing Israel took out Iraq's nukes.

Thank You Israel, we owe you big time.

You are an idiot. Why are you such a damned liar?

Condi Rice lied when she said Iraq posed a threat of a mushroom cloud.

The White House Iraq Group (aka, White House Information Group or WHIG) was the propaganda arm of the White House whose purpose was to sell the 2003 invasion of Iraq to the public. The task force was set up in August 2002 by White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and chaired by Karl Rove to coordinate all the executive branch elements in the run-up to the war in Iraq. One example of the WHIG's functions and influence is the "escalation of rhetoric about the danger that Iraq posed to the U.S., including the introduction of the term 'mushroom cloud'"[1].

On CNN, Condi Rice acknowledged that "there will always be some uncertainty" in determining how close Iraq may be to obtaining a nuclear weapon but said, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Iraq_Group

Pure propaganda and even the Wiki article says so. People don't even hide it or try to cover it up. It was propaganda.

• On 21 Oct 2014 in The Wickedness of the Father of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, bgamall4 said:

Spirit the penniless population across the border? What a piss bag this man was. He is the father of Zionism.

Turns out the Zionists did even worse than he advocated. Even Wikipedia had this quote.

justme says

"nerve or mustard agents"

Seems very unlikely that any of this, if the reporting otherwise is correct, was nerve gas. If they were, the troops would have been DEAD, not wounded.

So at most, it was some old unusable shells of mustard gas. Big deal.

What about the claimed nuclear and biological weapons, any of those found? I guess not.

That is correct. It was abandoned years before by the government of Iran.

Condi's mushroom cloud was the real lie. Wake up.

• On 20 Oct 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, bgamall4 said:

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Yes it matters where you bank.

And we know that 65 trillion dollars of derivatives are ahead of your deposits for the FDIC if you bank with Bank of America. Just to be on the safe side you may want to avoid that bank.

• On 20 Oct 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, bgamall4 said:

Rin says

hus, take the pills, use the exercise bike, see hoes up in Montreal (since it's illegal in New England/New York), and live your life.

When people get older lots flock to the sun and health is a major reason. You are young, and you probably will die of something sexually related before you need to move. :)

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 316 milliseconds to create.