Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 28 Jul 2014 in Violent Crime Rises And Falls With Black Population, bgamall4 said:

Iwog, just accept that different people have differing gifts. Just accept it and don't be jealous because you can't dunk a basketball. Some people are jealous that they can't hit a golf ball 300 yards, straight. Some people are jealous because they cannot turn a double play, or figure out calculus.

So what? Measuring races is sort of futile, a wasted exercise. There is alway someone smarter than you of every race. I used to work in government. The attorneys would call and didn't know squat about government regulations. They were thick as bricks. But they obviously were smart people.

Labron James is a basketball genius. He has a memory for every play he has ever run. Larry Bird was a basketball genius. His physical body failed him because he played like a man possessed and got injured.

I saw Rick Berry play. I saw him score 54 points. He was a deadeye. He was fast and could jump before he blew his knee out. I saw Al Attles. I would pay to watch him play every day. He was as athletic as they come, and was smart enough to win as a coach as well.

One thing you have to take into consideration in measuring intelligence in races is health. Some people of some races have bad health. Some people have serious anemia. Maybe Asians eat better.

The polish kids came to work in a hotel in which I worked. They looked like gods because they ate healthy. Environment has a lot to do with things, Iwog. Don't try to figure it out. Pay more attention to who is trying to take over the world and the USA. That is more important.

• On 28 Jul 2014 in Violent Crime Rises And Falls With Black Population, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

Do you know Muslims think they are superior because they are the ones going to heaven.

That is different than genetic superiority, the foundation of racism. It is a given that different religions have differing views on who goes to heaven. They, for the most part, agree to disagree.

Strategist says

You have not done your homework. Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel. Israel is willing to go for a 2 state solution, which is why the gave up Gaza in exchange for peace. What did they get? suicide bombers.

Abbas and the Palestinians compromised, but Israel didn't want to deal with them so they threw their hands up and united with Hamas. That is the fault, the direct fault, of Israel.

iwog says

I guess you deserve to die because at some point you pledged allegiance to the United States and the United States was responsible for the extermination in Iraq.

I am making the case for war criminality. Here is the deal, soldiers can be fooled. Their responsibility is often times not as large as their leaders who lie to them. It is a case by case issue.

The US goverrnment lies to our soldiers. The Israeli soldiers are likely not told the whole truth about the occupation. I am just not sure about it.

iwog says

Race doesn't have to be clearly defined beyond black and white and Asian to measure things.

But you can see it is a slippery slope. For example, Menachim Begin said Jews are genetically superior. Einstein wrote a letter stating he should not be allowed in the USA. If anyone had grounds for claiming genetic superiority, it was Einstein, but he found the concept to be repugnant. You should as well, Iwog. I have to stand with Dan on this subject. He may not care. :)

Strategist says

I don't understand how you can support people who train their children to be suicide bombers.

I don't support that behavior. Why are you trolling me when you know what I believe?

Strategist says

Hamas does not want a 2 state solution. They want to exterminate Jews and Israel.

Wrong again. Hamas has called for a two state solution. That is the LEAST Israel MUST DO.

Then, after that there is still ongoing negotiations about the Palestinian claims on the land.

iwog says

bgamall4 says

And with the asians doing better, you are one of the Dumber races, Iwog.

I don't really care.

Then why bring blacks up as having inferior intelligence when you do as well? Damn you drive people crazy.

iwog says

Yeah Jews are committing a crime when they wake up in the morning.

What was that about hating Zionists and not Jews? I think you're a liar.

You pledge allegiance to the Zionist state when you serve in the army numbnuts.

iwog says

The reality is that there are difference in intellectual ability between races.

And with the asians doing better, you are one of the Dumber races, Iwog.

Strategist says

Bull shit. Jews have faced a greater injustice throughout history.

The Palestinians didn't do those things. The homeland is based on false premises as I have stated. The Palestinians have equal claim on the land. The Israelis refuse to establish a two state solution. You suggest they occupy the Palestinians to the end of time?

Dan8267 says

I advocated moving the state of Israel to someplace else, which is exactly what you want. The Israelis can fly first class rather than in cargo holds.

Lol, sorry Dan. I have said they put the homeland in the wrong place after WW2.

Strategist says

And they are keeping up with their responsibility of avoiding the deaths of civilians, and going after Hamas...a treacherous, baby killing terrorist machine.

That must be why 1000 civilians have died. And btw, Strategist, the two state solution must come before this killing. That is the crime. It is a crime everytime an Israeli soldier gets up in the morning.

Strategist says

Speaking out against just one wrong does not make a "right" either. Where is your sense of fairness and balance?

The occupier always bears more responsibility than the occupied. You know that. Where is your sense of fair play? Where is your brain?

As Chomsky writes in his Peace in the Middle East?, “In the American Jewish community, there is little willingness to face the fact that the Palestinian Arabs have suffered a monstrous historical injustice, whatever one may think of the competing claims. Until this is recognized, discussion of the Middle East crisis cannot even begin.”

Dan8267 says

Worldwide shipping capacity is so large, no one even knows how much tonnage is shipped every year.

The Palestinians do not want to be shipped from Palestine, but I am sure the Zionists would put them on a boat if they could get away with it.

And don't forget, the Zionists are not all Jewish and many Jews oppose Zionism.

Dan8267 says

If your god judges me to be worthy of your hell, then he's an evil god and all bets are off.

He will judge you for calling him evil too. And yet, he is patient, seeking the last of the elect to be called. Otherwise his wrath would already have been revealed.

Strategist says

I never hear you speak out against suicide bombers killing kids in pizza parlors.

That is even less defensible.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But, the Palestinians have been oppressed as a people for decades, many decades. It is approaching a century of oppression. It is a crime the Zionists have committed for almost a century.

In other words, Dan, the plan was to boot the Palestinians out from the start. It is a crime Dan. It is indefensible.

Here is more to bury your position and your false dignity Dan. Read it and weep:

“The Zionists made no secret of their intentions, for as early as 1921, Dr. Eder, a member of the Zionist Commission, boldly told the Court of Inquiry, ‘there can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the race are sufficiently increased.’ He then asked that only Jews should be allowed to bear arms.” Sami Hadawi, “Bitter Harvest.”

I know you don't believe in the God who will judge your sorry ass, Dan.

Dan8267 says

Look, we get it. You hate Jews. You really, really hate them

My natural father was Jewish. You are a fraud.

Strategist says

bgamall4 says

corntrollio says

I reiterate that you are extremely far out of the mainstream about this and bordering on bgamall4-level arguments here.

I am making legitimate arguments here and this backs me up:

No you are not. Too many of your posts just portray hate.

You troll.

Dan8267 says

The so-called Palestinian people do not come from some long-existing Palestinian culture. They were created after WWII as a response to the creation of Israel. It's not like there's a centuries-old Palestinian people who happen to occupy the land where Israel is located. Hell, if the Jews never immigrated to the Middle East, there would be no Palestinian people or movement for a Palestinian state.

You are so full of it:

The Balfour Declaration promises a Jewish Homeland in Palestine.

“The Balfour Declaration, made in November 1917 by the British Government...was made a) by a European power, b) about a non-European territory, c) in flat disregard of both the presence and wishes of the native majority resident in that territory...[As Balfour himself wrote in 1919], ‘The contradiction between the letter of the Covenant (the Anglo French Declaration of 1918 promising the Arabs of the former Ottoman colonies that as a reward for supporting the Allies they could have their independence) is even more flagrant in the case of the independent nation of Palestine than in that of the independent nation of Syria. For in Palestine we do not propose even to go through the form of consulting the wishes of the present inhabitants of the country...The four powers are committed to Zionism and Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long tradition, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desire and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land,’” Edward Said, “The Question of Palestine.”

Wasn’t Palestine a wasteland before the Jews started immigrating there?

“Britain’s high commissioner for Palestine, John Chancellor, recommended total suspension of Jewish immigration and land purchase to protect Arab agriculture. He said ‘all cultivable land was occupied; that no cultivable land now in possession of the indigenous population could be sold to Jews without creating a class of landless Arab cultivators’...The Colonial Office rejected the recommendation.” John Quigley, “Palestine and Israel: A Challenge to Justice.”

Got that Dan? The entirety of the arable land in Palestine was being farmed. The Israelis booted these people and continue to do so as they take designated Palestinian land now. Are you such a fool that you cannot see the ongoing crime? Are you that blinded?

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

corntrollio says

I reiterate that you are extremely far out of the mainstream about this and bordering on bgamall4-level arguments here.

I am making legitimate arguments here and this backs me up: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

And theologically, the Zionists cannot claim to be the home of Zion when the Zion spoken of in THEIR scripture is totally different than the Israel we have now.

Regardless of your religious position, cornholio, you must admit that the Zionists are playing whack a mole avoiding being pinned down as to what they really believe. They claim to be Zionists while they are atheists!

Dan8267 says

Basically, the desire for a "Palestine" state didn't come about until the Jews came and "polluted" their land with the mere existence.

That is a lie. Again, look at this link: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

Dan8267 says

bgamall4 says

I don't blame Jews you pitiful excuse for a human being.

Well that's not at all a racist comment.

That I don't blame the Jewish race is now racist? WTF? What is wrong with you Dan? Tell you what Dan, read this, written by Jews who know more than you do: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

\

• On 28 Jul 2014 in Israelis bomb hospital and park, bgamall4 said:

iwog says

However if they wish to attempt to export this sickness to the one country in the Middle East that actually WANTS peace???? Fuck them. I'm not Jewish nor am I Muslim. I don't have a dog in this fight and I argue from pure intellect. I'm also a Democrat so I often run counter to the views of my political part but so be it.

But it was ok for Israeli Zionists to go root out the Palestinians with a claim 2000 fricken years old and they are supposed to just gather in their ghetto for under 2 bucks per hour?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 338 milliseconds to create.