Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 27 Nov 2014 in Are Americans deferential to cops??, bgamall4 said:

indigenous says

CL says

Piffle. Listen, Disingenuous, you cannot believe that the Democratic party is the same party as it was 100 years ago, right?

That shit don't play, Wilson and TR and FDR were Democrats the same as they are today. TR = bogus anti trust law Wilson = income tax, Federal Reserve Bank, and the 17th amendment, FDR = too many transgressions to list suffice to say the "new deal"

The trope Dan talks about was from a time period before then.

CL says

Other than that, I also wholeheartedly disagree.

Sactly, because you are ignorant.

I am sorry, the banks were brought under control by FDR, so much so that banksters tried to overthrow his government: http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/Coup.htm

God is my witness that you are brainwashed and history is turned upside down by your kind.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Are Americans deferential to cops??, bgamall4 said:

indigenous says

The inequality for non whites, was created by the government in the first place, something you libetards never realize.

If it wasn't for the Federal Government, the inequity would be worse. You are a libertarian nightmare of bad information. When a libertarian has good information, like Karl Denniger does quite often, I listen. But as a philosophy, libertarianism can be quite dar and dumb. You prove that a lot.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Darren Wilson Lied Saying Brown Ran 20-30 Feet from Car. Found 150 Feet Away, bgamall4 said:

FortWayne says

But I don't agree with the ghetto rioting. Because I know they are only rioting out of their own racism and prejudices.

They have a good case against police injustice. And it is rampant. The facts don't support the testimony of Wilson, IMO. Most of the people are protesting peacefully. But you can understand the anger. They know the score about this case. It is white people who are mesmerized by the media, with their own racial prejudices, who cannot see the truth.

A majority of people cannot see the 9/11 conspiracy. You have to be brain dead not to see it. Brain dead with media help.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Darren Wilson Lied Saying Brown Ran 20-30 Feet from Car. Found 150 Feet Away, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

deepcgi says

Why is any of this about the color of skin?

Couldn't it be just as easily about height or weight?

It is about height and weight to the grand jury and the forensic evidence they heard.

Too many people turned into skin color as usual. Especially on Patnet.

So attack the messenger who rips holes in your understanding. That is all you got left. This was likely a murder, and Wilson was close to his police car because he said Brown was attacking his police car. Only problem was, Brown lay 150 feet away from the police car. His story is as full of holes as your brain is, Strategist.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Could someone be lying?, bgamall4 said:

I read testimony and Wilson said that Brown attacked the police car. If Wilson was far from the police car, closer to where Brown dropped, he would have said Brown attacked him, not his police car.

So, if Brown was over 100 feet from Wilson, and he killed him, it is murder. And if he fell and there were no scrapes, it means that Brown may not have been charging him at all.

So, Quigley, you can't refute that logic. You are so quick to put people down because the majority of white people have been deceived once again.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in 'He wanted to kill': Michael Brown's mother insists Ferguson cop Darren Wilso, bgamall4 said:

Quigley says

150 feet from the cruiser means little. Wilson stated that he left the cruiser to pursue on foot. No he wasn't going all Zimmerman on brown, he had a responsibility to confront and arrest a perp who had now assaulted a cop in addition to other crimes. He pursued Brown for some unknown distance, when Brown turned and charged. How does his body with respect to the cruiser do anything but support the cop's story? I'd really like to know what convoluted logic you mentally challenged people will employ to make this meaningless piece of evidence damning to the cop.

Sorry, Quigley, but you are wrong again. Wilson testified that Brown charged HIS POLICE CAR. That makes no sense if he was far from his police car. He would have said that Brown charged him, not his police car. I am telling you this guy, IMO, is lying through his teeth.

If you add the knowledge that Brown, a big guy, fell, according to Wilson, front first, and then there were no scrapes, he appears to be a boldfaced liar.

deepcgi says

Why is any of this about the color of skin?

Couldn't it be just as easily about height or weight?

If this was a big guy, and he was, and he was charging at the officer, he would have fallen forward and received scrapes all over. But that DID NOT HAPPEN. The question is, why did the officer make this testimony when the evidence didn't support it.

Strategist says

OJ getting off with murder was one fine example of our system.

OJ trial was one I followed. The DNA was compromised. Even Business Insider came out with an article that surmised OJ's son had motive and did the crime, and OJ took the rap. http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-2012-4 This is a compelling article.

• On 26 Nov 2014 in Darren Wilson Lied Saying Brown Ran 20-30 Feet from Car. Found 150 Feet Away, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

If you ever end up for jury selection in a criminal case I hope you tell them of your prejudices up front. We don't want the wrong guy getting executed.

I support jury nullification in certain instances. I don't trust the system, because it is corrupt and phony.

• On 26 Nov 2014 in Could someone be lying?, bgamall4 said:

I oppose libertarianism on many levels. But I have always respected many things Denniger has done and spoken of. He is a smart guy, and he is likely right about this, that the evidence does not support the officer's testimony.

• On 26 Nov 2014 in Darren Wilson Lied Saying Brown Ran 20-30 Feet from Car. Found 150 Feet Away, bgamall4 said:

BoomAndBustCycle says

bgamall4 says

It was parked and he never said he did that.

But you say apparently everything else he said was a lie.. so why wouldn't he lie about that too to cover his ass.

Could be. EBGuy says

There a many issues in dispute in the case; this, however, is not one of them.

You are speaking of the initial confrontation. I am speaking of the subsequent execution, which I believe was pure murder. That was after the initial confrontation.

dodgerfanjohn says

What do the voices say to you?

Denniger is no liberal. Wake up.

Call it Crazy says

bgamall4 says

Not if he was 150 feet away. If he was shot at that distance, and that appears to be the case, it is murder and the cop got away with murder.

Dude, you need to loosen up your hat!

You need to take the rubber band off you private parts. It is stopping blood to flow to your brain. Again, it is clear that a man running full speed and gunned down would have had scratches on the front of his body and you cannot refute that because your buddy was not telling the truth, IMO.

• On 26 Nov 2014 in 'He wanted to kill': Michael Brown's mother insists Ferguson cop Darren Wilso, bgamall4 said:

The Libertarian, Karl Denniger, who I respect for his economic understanding even though he is a libertariaan, basically nailed the analysis. No scratches means he could not have fallen forward at full speed. And the officer said he was much closer than what appears.

I totally understand people who believe Wilson is a cold blooded killer because it appears that could be the case.

• On 26 Nov 2014 in 'He wanted to kill': Michael Brown's mother insists Ferguson cop Darren Wilso, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

PCGyver says

Since a cop is allowed to lie why should there testimony ever be believed?

The forensics backed up what Officer Wilson said. And no, cops are not allowed to lie.

That is not true. He was found 150 feet away from the police car and if he was running full speed like a bull, he suffered no scratches anywhere on the front of his body. This cop is lying, IMO. He is a cold blooded killer.

dodgerfanjohn says

bgamall4 says

CaptainShuddup says

Brown was destined to either kill somebody or be killed by someone.

All Wilson could have done was deferred that eventuality. Until Brown went all grabby on Wilson, and brought his fate to ahead.

Not if he was 150 feet away. If he was shot at that distance, and that appears to be the case, it is murder and the cop got away with murder.

You're the loon who thinks sandy hook was staged.

Your credibility is nonexistent

You are the loon who thinks all the people can cry without tears in all the photos and somehow that is real. You are the looniest of loons ever born.

John Bailo says

Darren Wilson testimony:

He grabs my gun, says "you are too much of a pussy to shoot me." The gun goes down into my hip and at that point I thought I was getting shot. I can feel his fingers try to get inside the trigger guard with my finger and I distinctly remember envisioning a bullet going into my leg.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1371222-wilson-testimony.html#document/p29

That was way before the fatal shots. Then if Brown was charging, where were his knees skinned? The cop is proving to be a liar, IMO.

Strategist says

We can take out their nukes with bunker busters and tactical nukes. That will end the Iranian nuclear program because we will also install a puppet dictator who will start reversing their policies.

Then Russia will just give Iran a nuke. You may as well give it up.

CaptainShuddup says

Brown was destined to either kill somebody or be killed by someone.

All Wilson could have done was deferred that eventuality. Until Brown went all grabby on Wilson, and brought his fate to ahead.

SoftShell says

The fall was not that far. According to eye witnesses he was charging in a football like position, body lowered and close to the ground.

Forensics squared.

Damn, you read that he fell 150 feet away and that this is all a lie and yet you parrot it like it is the truth.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 4593 milliseconds to create.