comments by bgamall4

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 7:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

From your link, Tovarich comes this statement and this is why the Fed is afraid to raise interest rates:

Furthermore, in the late 1990s there was an obvious investment alternative. Ten-year U.S. Treasury bonds paid a nominal interest rate of more than 5 percent, which translated into roughly a 2.5 percent real rate at the time. Currently 10-year Treasury bonds are paying just over 2 percent interest (or, a real interest rate of roughly 0.5 percent). Without a more appealing investment alternative, there is no reason to expect sharp declines in the U.S. and other major markets, though they could dip 5 to 10 percent below current levels.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 7:23am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 2

They may all come to buy high end houses in America even though there is a bubble here too!

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 7:14am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 3

dodgerfanjohn says

My standard is cops sometimes(but not often) lie.

Criminals(and terrorists) almost always lie.

That is true. However, Dodgerfan, the cops are the rule keepers. When an official of a basketball game or an umpire at the baseball game lie, then it is far worse than when the players lie. When the bankers lie it is worse than when the borrowers lie. When the government lies it is worse than when the citizens lie.

That, my friend, is pure truth.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 7:07am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

Zechariah 9:9 New International Version (NIV)
The Coming of Zion’s King
9 Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion!
Shout, Daughter Jerusalem!
See, your king comes to you,
righteous and victorious,
lowly and riding on a donkey,
on a colt, the foal of a donkey

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 7:06am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

And, Daniel prophesied about this to the day where the Messiah entered Jerusalem on a Donkey.

http://www.newcovenanttheology.com/2013/02/christ-and-his-ministry-fulfillment-of.html

And Daniel told of the destruction of the city by a flood, but elsewhere that meant by armies. It was unto the end of the war against the Old Covenant. Of course the Roman armies destroyed Jerusalem:

http://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Dan%209.26

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, ||*but not for himself: ||and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war ||desolations are determined.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 6:45am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

thunderlips11 says

Hmmm, seems to me that Yehovah made promises to Issac, Jacob, Moses, Issac, etc. in no uncertain terms for THEIR children to dwell for ever and ever.

Sorry, in 70 AD God divorced Israel and they were booted out and the temple destroyed. That was the official end of the Old Covenant.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Mon, 31 Aug 2015, 6:43am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

So, Houston didn't march for black people being mistreated by cops? Hmmm. Back in 2013 Alternet ran an article where Houston police personnel were beating up unarmed blacks continually. And 1/2 the traffic arrests were black even though they made up 1/4th of the population of Houston. Bet the good folks of Houston didn't march for that.

And don't you all think that there could have been a lot of buildup of animosity in the black community because of this treatment? This is not a defense of murder, but the police made their own bed in Houston, IMO: http://www.alternet.org/investigations/cops-are-beating-unarmed-suspect-nearly-every-day-houston

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 9:57pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

lostand confused says

So bgamall4 , are the Zionists responsible for the black lives matter too?!

I have no idea. I do know that Zionists want to disarm Americans on the left and foment race and religious wars on the right, like WND and Pamela Geller. That is my opinion anyway. And I know I am right.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 9:56pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Strategist says

as long as these insane shariah loving barbarians get nothing.

Most Muslims do not practice Sharia law you dodo head.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 9:55pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

Strategist says

God gave the land of Israel to the Jews.

No he did not. The Bible said that the New Zion would be established by the Messiah. God will judge the Zionists for being pseudo religious liars.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 9:15pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 11

Strategist says

It's called stupidity with the left side of your brain, and stupidity with the right side of your brain.

Economics is a dismal science. That which helps the rich wrecks havoc on main street.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 7:30pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 12

Well, Zero Hedge sometimes says that we need lower interest rates and more stimulus. So, they are on both sides of the fence IMO.

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/news/fischer-speaks-at-jackson-hole-fed-should-not-wait-until-2-inflation-on-tightening?post=72347

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 7:28pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 13

Lol. Scott Walker is not quite all there. I think he is really asleep, but he fakes like he is awake. Look at this picture of the guy.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 6:04pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

Cowards dislike the truth. This is the truth, folks.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 5:56pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

Strategist says

When you have demand exceeding supply, the price goes up, keeps going up, until the builders can make a healthy profit and start building. At some point you have an overshoot, where prices get so high, builders can't build enough, their margins go sky high, their stock prices go sky high.

That is when you start selling, be it real estate or homebuilder stocks.

Good analysis, Zionist. However, you forgot the impact in the near term of HELOCS coming due. Now, they may not be a big deal in LA, I don't know. They are a big deal in Las Vegas as there are houses popping up all over the place for sale.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 10:20am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

They don't care. The Zionist terrorists are the purist Zionists and Zionism is not Judaism or anything peaceful. Zionism is hell bent on world domination and even domination of the United States. We are very close in that regard. Very close. The coup started with the assassination of JFK, and soon after the media companies began merging and now mainstream media (MSM) is controlled by Zionists. Again Zionism is not Judaism and the Zionist can't ever change that fact.

The Zionists are a political movement that is not authorized by God nor is it behaving well at all. The Palestinians have been occupied for over 60 years. This is an intolerable situation. It must end.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 10:17am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

Buy a condo in a city that doesn't have enough hotel rooms but a large tourist population and rent out daily or weekly.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 7:03am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

The police will start fielding video snipers to take out terrorists who want to prevent them from arresting their criminal collaborators.

Or the video guys will have a second video guy filming the first video guy in case the police take him out.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 30 Aug 2015, 6:50am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

marco says

Business Insider is War Party Insider. Yeah Banks, yeah Military, yeah stockbrokers, yeah Bezos (who owns them), and yeah NSA TSA HSA CIA FBI. (did I leave any out?). Oh right- yeah Hillary.

Well said. I contributed over 60 articles to them for free and I had a great article that one editor said was to anti banker so she didn't put it on the front page. I still have the email. Here is the article: http://www.businessinsider.com/andrew-rice-sorkin-just-exposed-jamie-dimons-agenda-2011-6 Sorry, I was in a hurry to post that article and I put Rice instead of Ross, lol.

All the articles are mine at the Gary Anderson author page EXCEPT the Washington Post guy's article. Many of the articles got thousands of views while not being on the front page from search and people like Patrick who allowed me to post them.

By the way, you left out one stock, TSLA. :)

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sat, 29 Aug 2015, 11:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

Strategist says

Those "Few Muslims" who practice shariah laws should be shot.

But that isn't what the Islamophobes say. They say all Muslims should not be permitted to live. I proved to you most have done nothing to deserve that condemnation.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net