comments by bgamall4

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Sun, 7 Feb 2016, 9:43pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Strategist says

US does not care. The price of oil is still valued in dollars.

The article may be overstated. But Euro payments are advantageous to the Eurozone.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Fri, 5 Feb 2016, 9:49am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

MMR says

If ghettoized, their kids will be an economic underclass. More hope for education in America sans ghettoization

You don't understand how desperate Europe is for growth.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 3:25pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

indigenous says

Gawd, if I talk to you too much I want to shoot myself.

Not my problem. :)

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 2:46pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

MMR says

bgamall4 says

Europe wants that fresh Syrian blood for economic salvation

What are they good for? Certainly not working

Their kids will be educated. You don't think Europe wants to end up like Japan do you?

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 2:45pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

NuttBoxer says

This is getting off the subject, but the poor should be cared for by family, friends, community organizations, and especially Church's.

I don't know about that. Read up on why the Sodomites were destroyed. It was because they were rich and didn't help their disadvantaged members. Now, I believe in separation of church and state, but you want to tempt God with your religion of self? You will get run over like a gnat.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 7:13am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

I wrote about it Indigenous. Population control and using electric as war against Russia are both well known concepts. They may not reach their goals, but the globalists, futurists and eugenicists have some mutual interests and that is dangerous to mankind:

http://www.talkmarkets.com/contributor/gary-anderson/blog/conspiracy-self-driving-cars-and-culling-the-human-population?post=70583&uid=4798

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Thu, 4 Feb 2016, 7:08am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

indigenous says

bgamall4 says

But it also eliminates the need for people. And that is what the Eugenicists want, the elimination of people, Indy.

The continual drone of many is that it is a zero sum game. It taint.

Trust me, if self driving cars replace the cars we have now, both for the motor industry and petroleum nations, it will be a zero sum game. If the west could eliminate Russia, it would have world dominance.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 11:35pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

indigenous says

And the point is still the same, i.e. technology reduces human labor and would eliminate the need for slaves.

But it also eliminates the need for people. And that is what the Eugenicists want, the elimination of people, Indy.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 11:33pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

iwog says

Not government of the peeing, crying, and arrogant little Austrian who benefits greatly from all the spending while constantly bitching about the cost.

True that.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 11:28pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 10

landtof says

morpheus is a zionist.

The people of the US has no clue who rules them. So, think if this. Some of the rulers want a culling of the population, so that the resources won't be used up. Others, like Elon Musk, know destruction is coming and want off the planet and on to Mars.

Here is what David Rockefeller said:

“The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/30-population-control-quotes-that-show-that-the-elite-truly-believe-that-humans-are-a-plague-upon-the-earth

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 2:26pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 11

Yeah, so we will end up like Europe and Japan with a bunch of old people. You don't think Europe wants that fresh Syrian blood for economic salvation? You don't know much, Thunderlips. Your thought processes are as shallow as the Salton Sea.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 10:34am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

lalalala says

eople who can afford to buy high-end cars like Jags, Astons and, yes, Teslas don't give a flying fuck about how much it costs to repair them after collision. Because insurance. Except that one whiny moron somewhere on the Net.

And why do you have you panties in the bunch over this? Go change oil in your Corolla and shut the fuck up.

I own an Infiniti. Happy too. And by the way, the thing about Tesla, Einstein, is that Tesla wants to be for the masses. It wants self driving cars for the masses. It is one thing for an expensive car to come with an expensive repair price, but Musk wants regular people to buy cars that carry an expensive repair price.

That is the future, potential, scam, IMO.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 10:30am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

Tenpoundbass says

I'm curious what did my post conjure up in your hateful little mind?

Are you feeling guilty, Bass?

You said: "White people particularly Irish look like more like chimps than any black person.
Blacks can have an ape like shaped facial feature. But Bush looked more like a monkey than anyone else I can think of in recent pop culture."

You said: "you can't promote anti racism without assuming some are inferior"

If I could email you a shovel so you could continue to dig your deep hole I would, but you sound like an old guy so I will go easy. :)

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 9:24am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

FortWayne says

Stupid is what stupid does.

You think that is funny, Wayne? When you have idiot racists stereotyping Obama as an ape they just keep the stereotype going. http://thisisafrica.me/enough-stereotyping-black-people-monkeys/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/24/newspaper-obama-ape-belgian-satire-putin-barack-president-racism-racist_n_5020987.html

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:51am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

There is an issue that maybe Chinese were offended by the monkey being pulled from the shirts. I see both sides, but a little coexistence would be good.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:49am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 16

If anyone votes me down, they should have to post what the St Germain Act was, an allowance of liar loans into the system. That was a mistake. It undermines the housing system.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 8:43am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

lalalala says

especially if they are made of aluminum or carbon-fiber:

As people are warned of horror stories, less of these will make their way to the road.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 6:56am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

The third way are the market monetarists. Not Austrians and not Keynesians. I wrote about them in a few places:

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/us-markets/sumner-and-his-market-monetarists-compared-to-mish-libertarians-and-keynesians?post=81981&uid=4798

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/us-markets/libor-destroyed-subprime-but-the-fed-deepened-the-great-recession?post=82947&uid=4798

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/us-markets/nominal-gdp-targeting-and-market-monetarism-made-easy-with-graphs?post=82536&uid=4798

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/us-markets/mm-boys-and-tight-money-market-monetarist-terms-listed-for-you?post=82308&uid=4798

I am not saying that MM is not capable of being gamed by central banks. I am saying that as an observation tool, MM is superior to anything the libertarian Austrians and Keynesians have as a method of measurement of the economy. If you measure inflation, target inflation, you will be fooled like the Fed was fooled in the Great Recession.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Wed, 3 Feb 2016, 6:46am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

i learned more about this story. The Kings were concerned about a possible stereotype. I can see their side of this, but for young people, it probably doesn't have much meaning. Guess it depends on how kids are raised. The shirts were removed and people moved on.

But there is nothing wrong with black kids playing with monkey stuffed animals, just so this can be evened out.

bgamall4   befriend (11)   ignore (40)   Tue, 2 Feb 2016, 4:41pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 20

Yes, Iwog, it does say that you must produce in order to create demand:

“all purchasers must first be producers, as only production can generate the power to purchase”

http://marketmonetarist.com/2012/11/01/guest-post-misunderstanding-says-law-of-markets-garrett-watson/

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery