Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 24 Apr 2014 in Court Rules that Rothschild Zionism Is Not Abrahamic Judaism. Bigsby!!, bgamall4 said:

Bigsby says

bgamall4 says

I am not going through all your posts. Just say you are happy with the court's ruling and I will believe you.

So you just enjoy throwing out baseless accusations? Paint me unsurprised.

And I've never thought being anti-zionist was the same as being anti-semitic. Your idiotic conspiracies, and the tone of much of your posts, though, are a different matter. Remember, for example, that article you happily linked to with those blatantly anti-semitic images in it...

I knew you couldn't say it you big phony.

• On 24 Apr 2014 in Court Rules that Rothschild Zionism Is Not Abrahamic Judaism. Bigsby!!, bgamall4 said:

I am not going through all your posts. Just say you are happy with the court's ruling and I will believe you.

• On 24 Apr 2014 in Man kills two burglars in his own home-is charged with murder., bgamall4 said:

As you can see by this thread, I support gun rights. They are crucial to the survival of all rights in America. http://patrick.net/forum/?p=1241754

But if this guy had kept his mouth shut, he may not be facing charges. Again, it may vary from state to state. Joy in killing someone is sick, though.

• On 24 Apr 2014 in Man kills two burglars in his own home-is charged with murder., bgamall4 said:

CaptainShuddup says

You should be able to keep them in the cellar chained to the wall, and make them make you glass bead necklaces to sell on Ebay.

I mean in between daily beatings of course!

Fuck them!

You need a better neighborhood Captain. You definitely have a lot of rage.

errc says

How was the old guy supposed to know what would happen next?

He knew exactly where he had them and what he planned to do.

Bigsby says

And what has this got to do with the constant crap you post about Sandy Hook, Boston, 9/11....?

Oh, and whilst you are at it, feel free to post up the links to where I have supported zionism. I'll be waiting.

You are a globalist. You believe in the British Empire. That was influenced by multiracial Zionism many years ago. And it still is. Tell my you are happy that the court ruled that Zionism of today is not Abrahamic Judaism and I will throw flower petals at your feet.

CaptainShuddup says

I think the media and the police should telling punks and scumbags this is what might happen if you break into a home and the person is home.

He executed them and went beyond the law. Don't know how that applies to every state but he was evil, and his comments were hateful, not even normal.

You have been undermined by your own country, you Zionist shill, Bigsby! Your own court stuffed your life's meaning in one decision. You idiot!

• On 24 Apr 2014 in It's not the fed, bgamall4 said:

How about this Iwog. Bernanke said there should be a backstop for most loans even if the GSE's no longer exist. That means his big banks would take over the Fannie and Freddie function and all loans would be guaranteed. That is crazy.

iwog says

Assuming the fed was nationalized, how would the government conduct policy differing from current policy?

One would hope, Iwog, that government would make the consumer agencies stronger, and make sure that laws against aggressive speculation be put into place. What is happening is that the rich will own damn near everything if these policies are not implemented. All the markets are cornered and manipulated, including food and oil.

As far as interest rates are concerned, savers have been punished. I would expect the Fed to let them go up a bit. But we are now trapped by derivatives. If they go up too far, the entire banking system will implode.

So Iwog, when the 30 year fixed mortgage dominated, there was stability in the housing market. People put 20 percent down. Now the housing market is INHERENTLY UNSTABLE. It is driven by cash and easy money FHA and the like. It is not stable.

It can crash again and people know it. Even if they do introduce easy money, everyone remembers it won't last.

iwog says

You're insane if you believe this.

The fed is being set up as the scapegoat. When the time comes to clean house, it's people like you who will be screaming "ELIMINATE THE FED!" while the rich put the remaining world's wealth into their pockets.

The Fed needs to be nationalized. When the Fed didn't exist, people lost money with bank runs. Now, people have less money because the low interest rates and credit for the rich only is funneling money to the upper classes. If you don't understand that you are dumb.

iwog says

Finance is the only way a worker can compete with the aristocracy. It allows relatively poor people to make large bets that can compete with millionaires.

It isn't worth the risk, and the millenials know that and that is why the bankster class will get screwed.

Iwog, the wealthy have prospered from the housing bubble and crash and the new bubble, the cash bubble. This has destroyed the middle class and made the wealthy more wealthy. This causes cash and easy money to artificially manipulate the housing market. It is a dangerous game now.

iwog says

You create a fiction, the premise that the federal reserve controls housing prices, then you base an entire reality on that faulty premise.

I never said that. I said hot money raised through low interest rates and money funneling to the wealthy can come and go. The Fed is helping these buyers of houses like Blackstone. They get big lines of credit from the banks and pay cash for houses. They have artificially driven up prices doing so. What makes you think they can't all exit at some point?

You see, Iwog, the manipulation of housing prices trumps low interest rates. They have the power to crash housing wherever they want. Hot money takes profits and house prices will tank.

iwog says

Regardless of what the fed does, savings rates will remain near zero.

Eventually, when people realize that they can still be screwed with lower interest rates, they will stop investing in stocks and in houses and in everything. Cash will be king. It is better to have some money than lose it all.

dublin hillz says

Since savings/CDS are considered risk free investments, it affects the valuation of other asset classes and makes riskier investments more attractive than they would have been otherwise.

And here lies the essence of the scam. The insiders can always get out first from risky investments.

• On 24 Apr 2014 in The little lying sach of shit called Paul Ryan, bgamall4 said:

indigenous says

There are 47 million people on food stamps but you characterize this as starving children?

It will be starving children if you cut the food stamps. What hole did you crawl out of, Indigenous?

iwog says

Believe it or not, mortgage rates have actually been trending down slightly and real estate is still going up.

And that is good? Speculation for years and years is good? Robbing savers is good? Forcing companies that borrow to take the high interest rate of a swap while the banks bet on low rates is good? Really?

• On 24 Apr 2014 in The Photoshopping of Victoria Soto Fake Dead Sandy Hook Girl, bgamall4 said:

Bigsby says

OMG. A member of the human race knows another member of the human race. It's a conspiracy I tells you. A giant, frothing, zionist plot to take away guns so that 'they' are free to do things that you never mention but that couldn't possibly be done because too many red necks are still armed with some guns, and all this despite the fact you seem to think said nebulous zionist cabal is already free to do as it wishes.

You know the banksters want to take away the guns. They are friends of Bloomberg. You already know that. Why are you so stupid? Were you born that way?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 890 milliseconds to create.