Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 31 Aug 2014 in Putin Says Don't Mess with Russia, Decides to Arm Iran with Nukes for Proxy War, bgamall4 said:

bob2356 says

bgamall4 says

bob2356 says

You didn't read the disclaimer at the bottom did you?

I wrote the article, but thanks for the heads up.

You're promoting your own semi fiction nutjob articles on patnet? Why not say so up front?

Because I want you to use your brain and figure it out.

• On 31 Aug 2014 in ISIS is a product of the CIA, bgamall4 said:

indigenous says

Bush (43) = WMDs in Iraq

And the invasion of Afghanistan because of the 9/11 conspiracy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

"New Pearl Harbor"

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[15]

Though not arguing that Bush administration PNAC members were complicit in those attacks, other social critics such as journalist Mark Danner,[39] journalist John Pilger, in New Statesman,[40] and former editor of The San Francisco Chronicle Bernard Weiner, in CounterPunch,[41] all argue that PNAC members used the events of 9/11 as the "Pearl Harbor" that they needed––that is, as an "opportunity" to "capitalize on" (in Pilger's words), in order to enact long-desired plans.

Gary here: Sorry, it was the Bush admin PNAC members being complicit in the attacks. They were totally complicit. They got exactly what they wanted. Cheney had motive, as the pipeline to the Caspian Sea was rejected by the Taliban. And he had knowledge, being a PNAC member.

Motive and knowledge is enough to convict in a court of law. And we know the Taliban went to Texas in 1997, only to reject the pipeline soon after: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm

• On 31 Aug 2014 in ISIS is a product of the CIA, bgamall4 said:

iwog says

ISIS is a product of Republicans going to war against Saddam Hussein for no rational reason.

Yes it was the Republicans but it was according to the Yinon Zionist plan for regime change. This is the blueprint for what happened in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, etc. The editor and translator was a Jewish hero, Israel Shahak. He warned of regime change, of Oded Yinon's plan, which was virtually adopted by US neocons, and he warned about Israel coming after control of the USA.

There are three parts, the editor of Global Research, Shahak's comments and the full Yinon Plan: http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

• On 31 Aug 2014 in Putin Says Don't Mess with Russia, Decides to Arm Iran with Nukes for Proxy War, bgamall4 said:

Bigsby says

Good grief.

That is what I said when I heard Eagleburger with my own ears while watching Kudlow a few years back.

• On 30 Aug 2014 in Putin Says Don't Mess with Russia, Decides to Arm Iran with Nukes for Proxy War, bgamall4 said:

Bigsby says

bgamall4 says

Hey, it is a standard disclaimer.

Don't be ridiculous. Actually scratch that as we all know that isn't going to happen.

It is fiction. THe disclaimer says some claims are fiction. However, there are some truthful claims, like Putin's frustration with the west and threat to back off that is true.

I hope it doesn't happen that the world does first strike or proxy nuclear war. But it is not outside the realm of possibility. Some of this stuff has been contemplated, and Larry Eagleburger said on the now defunct Kudlow Report that he believed nukes would be exchanged with Russia. And he was a highly regarded neocon.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 297 milliseconds to create.