Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 30 Oct 2014 in Russia Rocket Delivers Space Station Supplies after US Flop, bgamall4 said:

The failure of privatization.

• On 30 Oct 2014 in Prime Minister Netanyahu Called ChickenSh** by Hulk Hogan and Danica Patrick, bgamall4 said:

It is just possible that Netanyahu is no Bibi Bobbi.

• On 30 Oct 2014 in One More Crisis and the Fuckers Will Have it All., bgamall4 said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Think how generous those billionaires could be in tipping starving peasants for blowjobs!

We are giving economic blowjobs as our middle class is destroyed. I read an article that the middle class cannot afford vacations anymore.

So, even many wealthy people are concerned about this discrepancy. And the trillionaire families are not listed. They are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, both multi trillionaire families.

When Arnold wanted to be governor of California, he was taken by Warren Buffet to visit and pay homage to Rothschild in the English countryside.

• On 30 Oct 2014 in NASA Rocket With Russian-Made Engine Explodes On Takeoff; Ironies Abound, bgamall4 said:

SoftShell says

and the russians succeeded because???

bgamall4 says

HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says

A private contractor ran this launch.

Since it failed, in Mish-land it's a government fuck up.

Had it succeeded, Mush would have cited it as a demonstration of the manly Galtian private sector.

I got voted down for revealing the exact same thing. It was private enterprise botching something the government has done, always. And in Russia, they launched a successful rocket to the space station the exact same day.

They succeeded because our private companies cut corners for profit, whether it be for prisons, or rockets or whatever. Government has one mandate, get it right. Private industry has a dual mandate, get it right, but make a profit.

• On 30 Oct 2014 in Russia Rocket Delivers Space Station Supplies after US Flop, bgamall4 said:

SoftShell says

looks like we were too busy trying to convince scuds we were not antimuslim...

Actually, we spend far too much time trying to convince people that we are not anti Semitic when we criticize Zionism.

You have to admit that the Russians understand their engines better than our loser private company does.

• On 30 Oct 2014 in NASA Rocket With Russian-Made Engine Explodes On Takeoff; Ironies Abound, bgamall4 said:

HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says

A private contractor ran this launch.

Since it failed, in Mish-land it's a government fuck up.

Had it succeeded, Mush would have cited it as a demonstration of the manly Galtian private sector.

I got voted down for revealing the exact same thing. It was private enterprise botching something the government has done, always. And in Russia, they launched a successful rocket to the space station the exact same day.

• On 29 Oct 2014 in No Plans for Normalization: Fed Ends QE, Will Hold Rates Low for "Considerable, bgamall4 said:

Ending QE is a form of money tightening. Will be interesting to see if this tanks the stock market or causes a recession.

• On 29 Oct 2014 in NASA Rocket With Russian-Made Engine Explodes On Takeoff; Ironies Abound, bgamall4 said:

Well, just FYI, Russia launched a rocket successfully today, and that one was also filled with supplies for the space station. Lesson? Don't trust private enterprise to do what the government should be doing.

• On 28 Oct 2014 in The Next Globalist Plan Is to Keep Oil Low and Gasoline High to Screw All, bgamall4 said:

Strategist says

Are the Russians stupid? that easily conned?

I don't know. People do forget. Maybe they did not anticipate any more attacks since the Soviet Union was dissolved. Maybe they underestimated the greed and desire for power of the neocons and their handlers.

• On 28 Oct 2014 in The Next Globalist Plan Is to Keep Oil Low and Gasoline High to Screw All, bgamall4 said:

tr6 says

Oil bounced today across all future contracts - everything is above 80. I would say that 80 is not bad for Saudi Arabia or Russia; it's probably much worse for shale.

I think it is ok for Saudi for awhile, not sure about Russia. Shale is borderline too. But TR6, it has crossed 80 twice and bounded back. I really wonder if it will hold and go back up to close to 90 or will they try to take out Russia, economically. I have said before that is risky business.

CaptainShuddup says

bgamall4 says

Everybody knows... gas prices... adjusted for inflation they were not that low anyway.

Not everybody, my guess people are going to start coming out of the Liberal Global warming hypnotism and start demanding cheaper energy or at the least politicizing energy at the expense of it, for no noticeable gain what so ever, and too much noticeable economic hardship.

We have already had hardship. This was no doubt to suck Russia into thinking prices would remain strong. I don't know if it worked but it seems as though it worked. Now we live in a much more dangerous world and as oil drops more, if it does, the more dangerous it will become.

Oil bear markets only last a few months normally. We will see if this one goes longer for political reasons.

Strategist says

I love it. Lets help them. You think I care for terrorists?

Christians and women and children aren't terrorists, but have been sacrificed for the Zionist cause of chaos. Zionism is a walking war crime.

Strategist says

Awesome. Lets expedite their downfall.

You are a criminal. Truth is, the regime change in Egypt hurt Egypt but had the opposite effect, consolidating power in the military.

Strategist says

However, speculators don't have any lasting influence.

I disagree with that. With 1/2 the CME trades likely fake, I think your position has to be shaken.

• On 28 Oct 2014 in Elon Musk's take on AI, bgamall4 said:

He looks creepily like Pistorius, the killer. Fine line between billiionaire genius and brutal murderer.

• On 28 Oct 2014 in Have No Fear! Gen Z is Coming To Save The Housing Recovery!, bgamall4 said:

sbh says

Asshole American takers, they refuse to let the brilliance of capitalism offshore their housing. They have no right to complain about the high cost of housing. NO RIGHT!

Yeah, if housing products are all imported we will all be poisoned by the formaldehyde that is now showing up in our furniture at Big Lots. Go to Big Lots and sniff the furniture section and when your eyes start watering you will understand what I am talking about.

Hence the concept of Greater Israel and Revisionis Zionism which sought to establish Herzl's vision of an expanded territory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revisionist_Zionism

The behavior of the Likud Party in settling the West Bank with thousands of Israeli homes is part of this plan.

And a key section of the Yinon Zionist Plan:

...Breaking Egypt down territorially into distinct geographical regions is the political aim of Israel in the Nineteen Eighties on its Western front.
    Egypt is divided and torn apart into many foci of authority. If Egypt falls apart, countries like Libya, Sudan or even the more distant states will not continue to exist in their present form and will join the downfall and dissolution of Egypt. The vision of a Christian Coptic State in Upper Egypt alongside a number of weak states with very localized power and without a centralized government as to date, is the key to a historical development which was only set back by the peace agreement but which seems inevitable in the long run.13
    The Western front, which on the surface appears more problematic, is in fact less complicated than the Eastern front, in which most of the events that make the headlines have been taking place recently. Lebanon's total dissolution into five provinces serves as a precendent for the entire Arab world including Egypt, Syria, Iraq and the Arabian peninsula and is already following that track. The dissolution of Syria and Iraq later on into ethnically or religiously unqiue areas such as in Lebanon, is Israel's primary target on the Eastern front in the long run, while the dissolution of the military power of those states serves as the primary short term target. Syria will fall apart, in accordance with its ethnic and religious structure, into several states such as in present day Lebanon, so that there will be a Shi'ite Alawi state along its coast, a Sunni state in the Aleppo area, another Sunni state in Damascus hostile to its northern neighbor, and the Druzes who will set up a state, maybe even in our Golan, and certainly in the Hauran and in northern Jordan. This state of affairs will be the guarantee for peace and security in the area in the long run, and that aim is already within our reach today.14
    Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north. It is possible that the present Iranian-Iraqi confrontation will deepen this polarization.15
    The entire Arabian peninsula is a natural candidate for dissolution due to internal and external pressures, and the matter is inevitable especially in Saudi Arabia. Regardless of whether its economic might based on oil remains intact or whether it is diminished in the long run, the internal rifts and breakdowns are a clear and natural development in light of the present political structure.16
    Jordan constitutes an immediate strategic target in the short run but not in the long run, for it does not constitute a real threat in the long run after its dissolution, the termination of the lengthy rule of King Hussein and the transfer of power to the Palestinians in the short run.
    There is no chance that Jordan will continue to exist in its present structure for a long time, and Israel's policy, both in war and in peace, ought to be directed at the liquidation of Jordan under the present regime and the transfer of power to the Palestinian majority. Changing the regime east of the river will also cause the termination of the problem of the territories densely populated with Arabs west of the Jordan. Whether in war or under conditions of peace, emigrationfrom the territories and economic demographic freeze in them, are the guarantees for the coming change on both banks of the river, and we ought to be active in order to accelerate this process in the nearest future. The autonomy plan ought also to be rejected, as well as any compromise or division of the territories for, given the plans of the PLO and those of the Israeli Arabs themselves, the Shefa'amr plan of September 1980, it is not possible to go on living in this country in the present situation without separating the two nations, the Arabs to Jordan and the Jews to the areas west of the river. Genuine coexistence and peace will reign over the land only when the Arabs understand that without Jewish rule between the Jordan and the sea they will have neither existence nor security. A nation of their own and security will be theirs only in Jordan.17
    Within Israel the distinction between the areas of '67 and the territories beyond them, those of '48, has always been meaningless for Arabs and nowadays no longer has any significance for us. The problem should be seen in its entirety without any divisions as of '67. It should be clear, under any future political situation or mifitary constellation, that the solution of the problem of the indigenous Arabs will come only when they recognize the existence of Israel in secure borders up to the Jordan river and beyond it, as our existential need in this difficult epoch, the nuclear epoch which we shall soon enter. It is no longer possible to live with three fourths of the Jewish population on the dense shoreline which is so dangerous in a nuclear epoch.
    Dispersal of the population is therefore a domestic strategic aim of the highest order; otherwise, we shall cease to exist within any borders...

Strategist says

I have no idea what the Yinon plan is, nor do I care.

That shows your utter corruption and destitution as a human being. Here, I will reproduce it for you:

Foreword
    The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist regime (of Sharon and Eitan) for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab states. I will comment on the military aspect of this plan in a concluding note. Here I want to draw the attention of the readers to several important points:
    1. The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, occurs again and again in Israeli strategic thinking. For example, Ze'ev Schiff, the military correspondent of Ha'aretz (and probably the most knowledgeable in Israel, on this topic) writes about the "best" that can happen for Israeli interests in Iraq: "The dissolution of Iraq into a Shi'ite state, a Sunni state and the separation of the Kurdish part" (Ha'aretz 6/2/1982). Actually, this aspect of the plan is very old.
    2. The strong connection with Neo-Conservative thought in the USA is very prominent, especially in the author's notes. But, while lip service is paid to the idea of the "defense of the West" from Soviet power, the real aim of the author, and of the present Israeli establishment is clear: To make an Imperial Israel into a world power. In other words, the aim of Sharon is to deceive the Americans after he has deceived all the rest.
    3. It is obvious that much of the relevant data, both in the notes and in the text, is garbled or omitted, such as the financial help of the U.S. to Israel. Much of it is pure fantasy. But, the plan is not to be regarded as not influential, or as not capable of realization for a short time. The plan follows faithfully the geopolitical ideas current in Germany of 1890-1933, which were swallowed whole by Hitler and the Nazi movement, and determined their aims for East Europe. Those aims, especially the division of the existing states, were carried out in 1939-1941, and only an alliance on the global scale prevented their consolidation for a period of time.
    The notes by the author follow the text. To avoid confusion, I did not add any notes of my own, but have put the substance of them into this foreward and the conclusion at the end. I have, however, emphasized some portions of the text.
    Israel Shahak
    June 13, 1982

BayAreaObserver says

bgamall4 - Just wondering why the headline of your thread has not been corrected to reflect the opposite view below it. As far as the high gas prices part of your thread, if oil prices stay low enough, refiners may opt to mothball or shutdown a few underperforming assets creating a shortage to get gas prices where they want them. Saw a piece this morning stating the refiners can make a profit at $80bbl and in most cases $70bbl but when you think about the past, the same people said they were losing money at this price. Refiners shutting down refineries has been going on for quite awhile now and they can pick their target geographic area as well.

Oil could remain cheap,but gasoline not so cheap. Yes, the refiners can control the price of gasoline when oil drops. So the title has been modified to say what I meant it to say. Sorry.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 329 milliseconds to create.