Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 16 Apr 2014 in Two-thirds of employers plan to hire new college grads, APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch said:

They'll give them unpaid internships and tell them it's a great opportunity to learn to suck cock and maybe get a part-time gig if they suck hard enough.

• On 16 Apr 2014 in hep c drug that sells for 900 elsewhere, goes for 84,000 in america, APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch said:

Dan8267 says

All true, but isn't the current situation the result of free market behavior run amok to the point where big business can write laws?

If big pharma isn't Free to rewrite or ignore the laws of America according to shareholder interests, Freedom has no meaning.

The PRISON RAPE ECONOMY is Freedom's most enduring gift to humanity, the Founding Father's will made manifest in our time. Why do you hate Freedom and its bounty?

• On 16 Apr 2014 in Is this Romney's 47%?, APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch said:

I'll give a dollar to someone who will call Romney and pretend to be the kid he assaulted and tore the hair off of, reaching out from beyond the grave to tell him he is coming back to shave his head and fuck him in the ass with a gang of gay Methodist cherubim.

• On 16 Apr 2014 in "Cosmos" irritates the God-botherers, APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch said:

I love Jesus because he gives me carte blanche to make up shit, citing Galoshians and Sluggo's Letters to Klingons and shit to prove the price of Beef-a-Roni is satanically inspired and a crime against god and shit and cause a fucking scene at the supermarket and no one can fuck with me because it's my religion and therefore immutable and irrefutable, fuck you all, ASSHOLES!

• On 15 Apr 2014 in Detroit Sells Homes for $1,000, APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch said:

Chindians' straw buyers will scoop these up and end up having to organize mercenary armies to protect the new owners from the hoards of starving natives. Free fire fights between homesteading Chindians' death squads and heavily armed street gangs will go on for years, possibly decades, unless the Chindian investors manage to place a proxy government and pay the governor to declare martial law, mobilize the National Guard and deploy tactical nukes to clean up the gangs once and for all.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 419 milliseconds to create.