comments by Nobody

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Wed, 12 Aug 2015, 6:23pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Sounds like a great time to sell.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Fri, 7 Aug 2015, 11:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Strategist says

I'm all for free education all the way to PhD, but to claim kids are starving is just plain ridiculous. All I see is fat overfed kids, almost everywhere.

If they are starving...Prove it.

Obviously, you don't have kids who are going to the SJUSD. Sad. Their parents live in the garage, in a van or under the bridge. Just go to any school and watch what these kids do after lunch. Or you can ask 5th grade kids if they know a simple multiplication. More than half of them doesn't. That's my proof.

CaptainShuddup says

we're the one percent.

It won't stop me from feeling for these kids being a father myself; just like I feel for the kids and babies who died by the radiation poison from A-bomb. For your info. I am not the 1%. I am becoming smart enough to know how they think to benefit from it.

Captain, it may be the same rhetoric to you. But the 1% has blinded us from believing what is really going on. Look at Strategist. He just can't bring himself to believe it.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Fri, 7 Aug 2015, 7:29pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

Strategist says

Nobody says

I live in San Jose. My kids go to public school and see starving kids scavenging food after the lunch everyday.

You really expect anyone to believe that?

OK, if it is true, what are you going to do about it? I doubted it, too. In a rich county like Santa Clara, I didn't believe it. Kids and their future are definitely being hurt here. Now you read about it, are you just going to walk away? The solution is simple. Just simply revert the tax system back to tax the rich more, and we can feed the kids and give them the education and future they need.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Fri, 7 Aug 2015, 6:54pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 4

You guys are totally forgetting the detail of Yalta Conference. Read it before you bullshit about Russians didn't have Pacific Fleet or not.

My point is that the 1% controls us, and they don't care if it is children or babies to enrich themselves. More money the rich saves from the tax, they will use that to squeeze more from us. What good the tax reduction brought us? Are you enjoying your trickle down? I live in San Jose. My kids go to public school and see starving kids scavenging food after the lunch everyday. Yeah, sure they get free lunch. The kids in school don't get the book, homework and help. All these because we are tricked into giving more tax reduction to the rich.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Thu, 6 Aug 2015, 3:51pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 5

Tova,

You are stupid. When has the 1% ever admitted that they control US? We have given them free money by tax reduction etc, so they can use that money to squeeze more money from the rest. As long as the 1% is happy, nothing is going to change. That's until the 99% makes it unpleasant for the 1%. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Who were the idiots who believed in "Trickle Down Economy." It is all a scheme and a trickery for the 1% to get more free money, so they can use to squeeze more money from the middle class. The result is every polarizing economy as you know.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Thu, 6 Aug 2015, 3:43pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

If you wait til 2017, it could be extremely painful for you.

My prediction of economy boom here in US was stolen by China. China continues to throw curve balls at the market. The money that we've printed was supposed to come back to US is tied up in Chinese stock market. So the money instead of being used to improve our economy is keeping Chinese stock market some what stable. By the time, it comes to the US, it could already be too late to buoy our stock market. By 2017, something big is going to happen. It is more than likely a story where China lost control of the stock market, and they are the one to cause the next Great Depression. With China amassing military power, the end result is not going to be pretty.

Like I said, make sure you have enough liquid asset to fall back on. After 2017, get ready for a nuclear Armageddon.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Thu, 6 Aug 2015, 3:20pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

if you haven't sold your flipper by now. The summer is all over for you. Stay at the home for a few years before the market turns around another cycle.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Wed, 24 Jun 2015, 4:45pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

How could this be? I thought the housing market is getting hot again.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102780596

Does that mean a few people are buying multiple houses? What happened to the trickle down economy?
What happened to those idiots who believed in trickle down stupidity? I have more questions.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Mon, 15 Jun 2015, 4:21pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Is this guy stupid or trying to profit of the desalination plant? As far as I am concerned, I will stick to the plan of saving the water usage and rain dance. If the rich people want to pay for the desalination plant and water their yard, it is their choice. Just don't use the tax money to pay for it. Seems Tova is buying this poopoo. Then again, he is a full of it.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Mon, 15 Jun 2015, 4:18pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

Oh, this has to drive the wealthy 1% crazy. They don't like to see the poor people in their neighborhood or see the poor kids in their school messing up the curve and their school ranking. This is funny.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Fri, 12 Jun 2015, 10:56am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

Heraclitusstudent says

Let me rephrase this: "the healthiest way for the underwater mortgages to heal is to go back to the top of the bubble".

How stupid is that?

Tova is an idiot and is suffering from amnesia. The healthiest way is to make the high cost of housing affordable by means of increased average wage.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Thu, 28 May 2015, 12:55pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

I am sure more people in general are deaf any way.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Tue, 19 May 2015, 3:57pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

By the way, if you can make the college free, why not providing kids with free breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day? You don't know how many kids are starving even in a place like Silicon Valley where the annual average salary for the high tech worker is approaching $200k? Well, in regard to the education? These kids at 6th grade, they don't even know multiplication. The teachers don't care and don't assign homework. The school can't supply the textbooks. It is quite sickening. But we don't care. We care more about giving tax benefits to the rich, so we can be disillusioned to think that these money will trickle down to us.

Just out of curiosity, have you guys heard of hoarding and disappearing middle class in the last few years? Probably not.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Tue, 19 May 2015, 3:50pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

The 1% will not let that happen. Keep dreaming.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Mon, 4 May 2015, 4:22pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 15

OK, there was a bubble. And it popped, however the 1% has managed to slither their way out of it by simply squeezing more from the middle class. Most of them are idiots, and they have absolutely no idea what is going on. They look at the 1% and think that we are OK and good shape. If we are in better shape, then why are we, the middle class, disappearing? Every data is looking better for the 1% and bad for the rest of us.

This site was originally conceived to educate people. I have realized that there is no cure for stupidity. So most of the smart people gave up and comes here only sporadically.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Wed, 29 Apr 2015, 5:55pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

What do you expect when the 1% is hoarding all the money and goods they got from the tax benefit? It is time to stick it up their asses with massive tax. If they wanna get out of this country to dodge the tax, we should make sure they can't use any of our public system in this country including the highway etc.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Wed, 29 Apr 2015, 5:52pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

What do you expect when the 1% is hoarding all the money and goods from the tax benefit they got? This wax supposed to happen. The economy is going to be better for the next few years, and the people would go through the amnesia about the fact that we gave so much to the rich. You wanna get out of this country? It is same every where.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Tue, 28 Apr 2015, 11:45am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

What? 0.6%? That's 2.4% in a year? WTF? OK, if you are already using 66.7% of your salary, you are only using 3.6% more of your salary. That's about 73% of your salary. The increase itself was not the problem. It is the starting cost of housing. This is exactly what I am talking about. The 1% is putting the squeeze on the middle class.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Fri, 24 Apr 2015, 6:23pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

Jesus, talk about how the 1% is ruling the US.

Nobody   befriend   ignore   Fri, 24 Apr 2015, 6:22pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 20

Heraclitusstudent says

Population of the US:

2000-03-01 281 millions

2010-03-01 309 millions (+28 millions)

2015-03-01 320 millions (+11 millions since 2010, + 39 millions since 2000 or the equivalent of California population)

Man, talk about more idiots coming out of the woods. Within 10 years, that's increase of less than 1% a year. Are you playing the number game to dupe us or are you seriously retarded? Did you read? I wrote that last year the increase in population was about 0.7%. Damn, why am I wasting my time with idiots? That's only 2 million a year. That's less than 1%. See, this is what I am saying when I said "don't let other people do the thinking."

No, not everyone is going to be a home owner. If the banks and investors released the millions of properties on their book to a half of the increased population (ok, only a million? Big deal, we even have the capacity to build more than a million units a year), it would ease the congestion. If the Feds increases the rates, there will be more foreclosed properties on the market. Everything is working against the middle class and for the 1%. Damn, now I know how idiots are deceived into thinking this has nothing to do with the 1%. It's a shame. No matter what, these idiots or the 1% are coming back with more number game to screw us.

You honestly believe a couple of million foreclosed properties popping up all of sudden is not going to have any impact? Man.... Talk about stupidity. No, delinquent properties are kept off the market, because Feds are bent on saving the 1%. It will eventually be on the market or demolished once the 1% has duped enough idiots. congratulation, you are one of them.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net