Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 13 Jul 2014 in , Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

Do you also have Gay Trillionaire Chinidians taking turns fucking each other in the ass while they shit gold on each other's cocks?

• On 13 Jul 2014 in Female teacher "victimizes" 18yr old male students by having sex giving beer, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

New Renter says

Part of the problem may be the gender bias in immigration

No it is not. You just have the majority of men in skilled in fields requiring hard math, hard science, tech, programming and engineering.

H-1B chooses those who are skilled in a solid field. Men tend to have solid skills in fields that require them like engineering for example.

H-1B is only looking for merit. And when you only look at merit, the majority of women are weeded out because they have no merit, are full of bullshit and don't deserve to be employed.

Even the women who were given the H-1B visa stole another man's spot who was more skilled than that cunt but because he didn't make the top percentage of the males, he was overlooked and the cunt took his spot who was less qualified.

This bullshit happens all the time in colleges and jobs in AMERICAH!

• On 13 Jul 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

thunderlips11 says

I can't understand why anybody uses Bank of Asmodeus.

Shitty service, outrageous charges, inconvenient everything.

Looking back, I can't believe I banked with them and was stupid enough to open accounts with them including a business account.

• On 13 Jul 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

bgamall4 says

Sorry, Bitcoin plays into the digital world currency that the banksters want. It could eventually be incorporated into that system or banned.

Completely agree. Digital currency will create more economic problems, more control on the people, higher taxes and more inflation.

Even worse than solely paper fiat currency or half digital half paper fiat currency.

Now we will have full digital fiat currency. The currency of Satan.

Chupacabra says

Not only is their CEO a criminal, their staff are inept and clueless.

One of their former CEO's was David Rockefeller. You can look at my profile picture if you want to see his face.

Do I look pretty?

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

DIE TBTF BANK FUCKS, FUCKING DIE!

Gay Trillionaire Chinidians who shit gold & are "Private Banking & Wealth Management Clients" of the TBTF Bank Fucks disagree.

New Renter says

Double word!

Triple Word!

• On 12 Jul 2014 in Female teacher "victimizes" 18yr old male students by having sex giving beer, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

She deserves to be charged. End of story.

If it was they other way around and it was a man with a female student, everyone would agree that the student was victimized.

So in this case under equality, the male students also should be considered victimized.

Charge her, lock her up and throw away the keys for 20 years.

That's equality for you feminist cunts.

• On 12 Jul 2014 in Prostitution Booming In Silicon Valley. Must be a recovery., Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

mell says

insta-divorced by a mean and mediocre money-grubber, losing half of they facebook-bucks for nothing.

• On 12 Jul 2014 in Prostitution Booming In Silicon Valley. Must be a recovery., Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

If you have a private jet like me, you can get much better looking whores for much cheaper abroad in Eastern European countries very conveniently.

American women and western women are worthless.

• On 12 Jul 2014 in Where Do You Peasants Bank? Credit Unions? Hahaha, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

epitaph says

I bank at Ally, but was considering a move to county federal cu. I used to bank at ING, but jumped ship when capital one bought them out expecting it to all turn to shit. 8 years ago ING was amazing then interest rates kept falling. ING had the best website interface, but Ally has better customer service. I also have an account at BofA, which of course sucks but they are much better than Chase. Fuck Chase.

Capital One 360 is still free for NOW... But I can bet you that soon it will be like Chase Liquid. No teller services with Cap One 360 as well. No cash deposits either.

Good move, dumping them.

I would move to a credit union for your physical branch services and probably keep Ally too if I were you.

Chase sucks massive balls indeed. Really greedy bank. I mean incredibly.

BOFA banned me as a customer for life. And no I didn't overdraw, owe them money or do any stupid shit.

All four of my accounts were -100 Million each so they can freeze the account. Wasn't really negative.

They even made a lot of money off of me on various fees over the years.

BOFA is still a terrible bank. They only improved because of the huge blacklash from the stupid shit they did in moronic fees, mortgage scandal and a lot of negative PR from so many incidents.

They are not really sorry, they are just sorry it backlashed.

New Renter says

Word!

Word!

• On 11 Jul 2014 in Yes, some people really do want a depression, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

tovarichpeter says

Yes, some people really do want a depression

People like me.

• On 24 May 2014 in Wealthy Address Vs. Poor Address in Employment Applications, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

No problem, just me.

I will apply to those ads for H1B visa holders.

I will be doing this starting on monday. Maybe Sunday or perhaps just creating the resumes for the rich applicant VS the Poor applicant.

To take this even further I will not create a PO Box addy with a street name since employers literally stalk you on google earth and google maps.

Any suggestions on what sort of jobs I should try? High end retail? White collar?

A mixture maybe? I will defiantly try Goldman Sachs however.

I will list all the jobs and what position and how much salary. This should be fun fucking with companies right back on how they fuck you everyday.

Everything else in my resume will truthful except race and address.

• On 24 May 2014 in Wealthy Address Vs. Poor Address in Employment Applications, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

As a tip...

Those on patnet who need a job and still can't find one...

Here is what I suggest...

Be truthful about EVERYTHING except your address.

Use a fake rich neighborhood address. In fact, you can get a PO Box which will show a street name as an address. Just make sure it is in a extremely rich neighborhood.

That way, they cannot fire you since technically you did not lie about the address. It is your address for real, they just assumed like the fucking ass-kissing cocksuckers they are that it was an actual home address.

• On 17 May 2014 in This Is Why We're Broke, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

Bellingham Bill says

This Is Why We're Broke

You peasants are always broke as usual.

• On 17 May 2014 in New App Offers Stock Trades for $0 Commission; End of E*trade and Schwab?, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

Strategist says

Lets hope their business model works

Let's hope their business model fails. And let's hope Schwab, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan crush them.

Strategist says

As long as it benefits the public and me, I'll be a happy camper.

As long as it benefits Wall Street and Bankers like me but harms the public, I'll be a happy camper.

• On 17 May 2014 in Woman Hunting Asians Beats 4-Year-Old With Crowbar in San Jose Walmart, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

That homeless lady must be fighting the Gay & Lesbian Billionaire Chinidians who are as young as 4-year olds buying all real estate and than selling them to Trillionaire Space-Aliens who Shit Gold, Platinum, Palladium, Diamonds and Precious Gems.

• On 17 May 2014 in Is Walmart heading the way of K-Mart/Sears??, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

DIE, WALMART FUCK, FUCKING DIE!

I want to keep the modern-slave plantations called "Walmart" alive as long as possible so you slaves work your entire life and than finally die with nothing to leave your kids and grandchildren so the cycle of slavery within in your bloodlines continues.

I'm scum. It's not my name for nothing.

• On 17 May 2014 in New App Offers Stock Trades for $0 Commission; End of E*trade and Schwab?, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

Don't worry I'll shut this down soon so any slaves with even 1 penny from working at my modern slave plantations don't start making day trading profits in their cardboard shack at home like Wall Street Scumfucks like me who usually trade at the NASDAQ exchange in Manhattan.

High usury brokerage fees for every trade are meant to really be a cost-barrier in terms of being sufficiently capitalized to make enough profit from even 1-5% increases in security values to offset the brokerage fees and return a final profit instead of breaking even or even worse losing money from the brokerage fees.

Not having enough capital is usually one of the biggest and even many times the only reasons trading is high-risk for the majority of individuals.

Without enough capital, you need higher potential gains to offset the satanic usury I promote called "brokerage fees" and this means with higher potential you end up taking greater risks, less rational trades and more irrational trades...

In the end, the average joe living paycheck to paycheck with even $5 grand or even $20 grand is in no position to trade securities.

But you peasants don't get your hopes up with this, I will make sure to shut this down.

• On 12 May 2014 in Buffett is worried about housing. Should you be too?, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

I dunno how many times I've had to listen to Boomer parents go on and on about EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD IS AN ASSHOLE! BUT ME! knowing they had jobs (really real jobs, with benefits including FAMILY medical insurance) waiting for them when they graduated high school and their parents handed them the 20% downpayment for the house.

RIGHT ON AF!

These worthless fucking maggots.... I can't wait for retirement time for all them assholes.

The young generations are NOT going to pay 1000000000000X for their 3/2 shacks to finance their retirement!

indigenous says

Yet you never connect the dots between the dearth of opportunity and growth in government? Yea you're smart allright...

The boomers were the stupid fucking assholes who voted, supported and fought for what they government has become today.

They allowed it to happen and not only that they fiercely fought for all the stupid shit we have today.

If there is enough public dissent, we've seen through out history that the government and private big corporations do not get their way regardless of how much force they use.

• On 12 May 2014 in Buffett is worried about housing. Should you be too?, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

indigenous says

he and Gates are fine with eroding the VERY thing that allowed them to be successful and using their wealth for what they decide it is best used for and advocating further taxes to prevent others the freedom that they had.

This is exactly the reason why I have stopped judging the younger generation too much in today's present times.

They do not have the same advantages as their predecessors.

The majority of liberal hippie boomers however are not very sympathetic like the selfish bastards they are.

Becoming a Billionaire is a very far-fetched dream in Today's time. You are honestly better off just playing the lottery today.

But in the early 1900's, you could have been anything you wanted as long as you stayed away from crime, drugs, wasting time and rolling up your sleeves and getting to work.

Their was no such reliance on "luck"... Just working hard and you were given the fruits of your sweat.

Today however only dumb stupid chumps bother working hard. Nobody except retail and low-level labor work hard.

Everybody is swindling today and/or relying on luck (lottery, marrying rich, inheritance and so forth).

bob2356 says

You both need to get back on your meds

Come up with more original insults instead of the same old out-played insults every coward barks relating to mental illness and psychotic drugs.

You stupid fucking degenerate unoriginal worthless cock-sucking asshole...

• On 11 May 2014 in Buffett is worried about housing. Should you be too?, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

marcus says

I would say that BH is huge, and of course there's going to be some dirt.

This not just "some dirt"... This is highway robbery committed by Warren Buffet.

marcus says

There was one about them being accused of hiding the condition of AIG when at it's worst. Okay that's pretty bad.

You yourself admitted it now.

marcus says

Really ? The first one, about derivatives has little to do with fraud.

And REALTORs have little to do with fraud. It's all a fairy tale.

marcus says

But I don't know how you conclude that it' worse than other corporations or that the media intentionally under reports BH compared to other corporations.

I didn't conclude that. Don't twist my words.

What I concluded is that Warren Buffet is not the saint he wants you to believe, he is not different to they other corporations and super-wealthy as if he is more moral, ethical and down-to-earth if you will.

You yourself admitted he/BH is not different and the same as they other corporations and super-wealthy

He is worse than Bernie Madoff and they other super-wealthy are also a lot worse than Bernie Madoff.

The media is owned and controlled largely by elite bankers. Any corporation subtly or even remotely controlled by them will not suffer too much legal penalties to the point of shutting them down like Bernie Madoff's fraud corporation is what I meant.

Yeah sure... They suffer legal fines but that's just an illusion and smoke and mirrors to give the idea that there is justice. Nobody will ever be in handcuffs in their elite club.

Usually the fines are also pennies compared to how much they have looted and swindled.

And the "fines" goes to government-contracted FOR PROFIT PRIVATE agencies owned by private international bankers to collect the "fines"... hahaha if you can call it a "fine"...

Look at JP Morgan. $20 billion in fines is nothing for these kings.

And back in the day in the early 1920's... John Pierpont Morgan published false rumors and propaganda through the media about his competitor banks being insolvent.

That's what I mean about media under-reporting or over-reporting and it's lies along with why you just never trust what a big shot's opinion is publicly in the news publications and journals regarding any investment.

Big shots usually always have an agenda of some sort.

Therefore, you can not trust what Warren Buffet is saying at face value.

He very likely has an agenda with broadcasting his opinions on the media like this.

Maybe housing is ready to blow up into another bubble?

The truth is that the majority of the time the advice given in investing from the media is always there to have you lose money.

• On 11 May 2014 in Buffett is worried about housing. Should you be too?, Robber Baron Elite Scum said:

marcus says

Yeah, right.

$5 billion scam at Berkshire

http://www.tainanbulletin.com/chat/nice-us-5-billion-scam-going-berkshire-hathaway-warren-buffet-somebody-needs-analyse-their-book

Berkshire Unit Accused Of Fraud

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3898954/ns/business-forbes_com/t/berkshire-hathaway-unit-accused-fraud/

Berkshire Exec Fraud Case $22 billion

http://www.cnbc.com/id/23338818

SEC Sues Berkshire Over Accounting Fraud

http://wallstreetpit.com/14590-sec-sues-berkshire-hathaways-general-re-corp-over-accounting-fraud/

Berkshire Insurance Execs Indicted for Fraud

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2006/feb/03/berkshire_hathaway_insurance_execs_indicted_fraud/

There is far more fraud than the media broadcasts and what is publicly known at Berkshire Hathaway.

CaptainShuddup says

He's also running his mouth about the 1% again, while smearing pig shit on his body, so his audience wont recognize him as a 1% too.

Every time he "blah blah blah's" about the 1% his stock goes up. He's not stupid, just dishonest.

I agree.

Too many believe Warren Buffet is a saint among the super-wealthy.

He is not. That's just a veneer who puts out to dumb-ass peons stupid enough not to know he is a wolf among the sheep.

His company Berkshire Hathaway has done a lot of unethical and immoral things that would make Bernie Madoff look like Mother Theresa.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 131 milliseconds to create.