comments by YesYNot

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 2:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

EBGuy says

Oh please, get serious. I will grant you this, he either misheard, intentionally misheard, or redirected the first question.

Saying

Self-determination is the sacred right of all free people's, and the people of the UK have exercised that right for all the world to see

in Scotland after Scotland voted so strongly to stay in the UK, and considering Scotland has recently had a vote to leave the UK is pretty damn tone deaf.

Also, we can dispense with the idea that Trump is non-PC and says it like it is:

QUESTION: Your campaign has gotten global attention, all over the world people know who Donald Trump is and your campaign for president. Do you think anything you said in the United States influenced voters here in Britain when it comes leaving the E.U.?

TRUMP: It's a good question.

If I said, "Yes, total influence," — they'll say, "That's terrible, his ego is terrible," right? So I will never say that, Tom. I would like to give you that one, but I can't say it.

It sure seems like he is directly telling us that he's deciding what to say based on what people are going to think about it. Pussy.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 2:31pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Blurtman says

especially with a disastrous foreign policy record, and having been part of the administration that is in power during such a period of discontent.

She has been active in politics for 45 years. There are going to have been some mistakes. Trump likes to blast Hillary for going after Qaddafi. Well, here's what Trump himself said at the time.

“I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around we have soldiers all over the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage…Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.”

As far as how things are going, people generally have a favorable opinion of Obama, but with the electorate so divided by the media and Congress, it's going to be very hard for a President to run away with huge approval ratings. When I think back to 2008 and think about how things were going, I'm pretty happy with where we are. When you look at how the US did relative to Europe during that time, I'm pretty happy. Part of the reason that people have a bad opinion of the economy is that Trump has been talking trash about it on TV for 12 months. The economy has slowed, but it's not going in reverse.

If the response to a sluggish economy makes our current electorate want to pick a guy with zero experience, zero desire to listen to other people, zero motivation to serve other people, and zero knowledge of history or geopolitics, what would the do in the face of real hardship like the great depression, a world war? Maybe the answer would be to pick someone with an IQ of 75. Fuck it, all of the IQ>100 having people sucked, so why not go with a drooling mouth breather?

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:59am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Ironman says

How about backing up your bullshit with proof???

The only proof you ever provide is pretty charts made by idiots who fake or fail to understand data.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:51am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Blurtman says

and as it appears that experienced people in charge are not making things better, it is an illogical remark.

Things don't always get better, unless you believe in magic unicorns like the Donald.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:50am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Ironman says

Yes, there's no way an out of control maniac could run a multi-billion dollar corporation and make million dollar deals for decades because he's so unstable.

There are plenty of ways. Chapter 11's way is pretty straightforward. It involves a confidence game, lots of credit and leverage, some luck, and the ability and willingness to have others absorb his losses. There's a reason bankers won't loan him money anymore.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:47am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Chapter 11 would be a good nickname for Trump.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:32am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

The funny thing is that Trump is asking the party to raise money for him. Clinton is raising money for the party. Sad.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:29am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Tenpoundbass says

He raised 11 million in just two days.

This is for a joint account with the RNC. What does Trump's campaign have?

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:26am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

Ironman says

are paying the bills, while you whiny ass kids sit on your asses playing video games and update your FacePlant pages....

Have you EVER looked up some data before you post gibberish?

Tenpoundbass says

Yah, you mean the opposite of THAT!?

What? Do you think that retired folks have many years of income ahead and young people don't? Between you and idiotman, I struggle to figure out who offers less value. I'm going with idiotman, because you at least offer a funnier caricature of a Trump-head. Idiotman just spews peewee herman type responses.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:09am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

That's her go to line anytime there is a destabilizing event. Her polling has shown that most people recognize DT as the opposite of calm, steady, and experienced. She's asking people to picture Trump behind the desk, b/c she knows what they will see.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:45am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

Younger generations are also much more worried about the economy. They have many years of salary ahead that depend on a successful economy. Retired folks think that they are on a pension, so the economy doesn't matter so much. That is of course not true. People who were worried about the economy favored staying in the EU. People more worried about immigration favored leaving.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:43am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

NuttBoxer says

And you've just stated that shooting someone who attempts to rape your family is immoral... Nice set of values psycho.

Come on now: rape is about as bad as getting punched in the nose. It's hardly meritorious of gunfire.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 10:25am PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 13

marcus says

Apparently, ZZYZZX thinks the amount of those fees is proportional to the political favors fee payers can expect to get in the future.

Idiotman thinks that the Clinton's spend 4 out of every 6 Clinton foundation donations on travel, even though they have a great rating and charity watch calculates their overhead at 12% and charitable spending at 88%.

Half of these Trump-heads think that a gift to the Clinton Foundation is a gift to the Clintons. Evidence is T-rex's last comment. I think his avatar is a tribute to Trump. It has a huge head and little tiny hands.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 9:50am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Speaking fees: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/washingtons-highest-lowest-speaking-fees/story?id=24551590#

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 9:45am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Rew says

I don't even think he has any real camping advisors, or even the GOP, shouting at him

I'm guessing most of the GOP is still hoping he fails miserably and can be bought out in the next couple of weeks. Even when they do advise him, he just says 'fuck off losers, I do what I want.'

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 9:38am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

marcus says

I've thought about getting a t shirt

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Womens-Tshirt-Silver/dp/B01DIMBFVO/ref=sr_1_14?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1466786068&sr=1-14&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=anti+trump+tshirt

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Crossword-Puzzle-Anti-Trump-T-Shirt/dp/B01BO2GR3G/ref=sr_1_17?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1466786068&sr=1-17&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=anti+trump+tshirt

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 9:06am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Trump was on the golf course telling people his recent poll numbers were very good, and that he hasn't even started his campaign yet. On the first count, it's hard to see why more people don't laugh at him. On the second, has he been taking the month off? I guess he sees this as an easy victory, so there's no need to get to work on the campaign.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 8:53am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

Why isn't TRUMPLIGULA! sucking off banksters in dark corners like a real presidential candidate?

He's offering to prostitute himself in wide open. He said he would consider dropping out of the race for $5B. You know that's just an opening offer. Rumor has it, he's angling for $150M, but insists that the amount stays sealed so he can save face.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:48am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

FortWayne says

But it'll take a few month before everyone figures out what's going on where

Nancy pants conservatives are selling. Homosexuals are buying the dip.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 7:33am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Anybody who buys the delusion that Trump is there to actually make the US great deserves to be ripped off down to their skivvies and released in the mud flats of New Jersey.

Good con artists know how to make other people's money go "poof" rather quickly.

Never get in bed with a snake.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends