comments by YesYNot

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Mon, 2 May 2016, 8:32am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Strategist says

Trump is attempting to humiliate Hillary. Could backfire

It provides insight into how he will fill key positions.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 7:26pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Two thugs crashed classy dinner.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 7:25pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

I see Trump is using his campaign money to hire people that are likely to suck him off. He's racing Ted to the bottom of the barrel.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 7:15am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

Robert should have posted one thread with all of the links to your old failed predictions instead of a comment in each thread. It provided some nice evidence of your past failed predictions this morning when they were all on the front page. OTOH, it is just the tip of the iceberg as far as your stupidity goes. It's clear that a lame personal attack is your best defense when confronted with your past mistakes.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 2:09pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

Ironman says

Miller said Republican voters of all stripes may become more resigned to voting for Trump.

They sound excited.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 9:53am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

If you don't like the news, attack the source. What if the source won the pulitzer for their work on the subject? No worries. That award is probably garbage too.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 7:30am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

It's amazing how much we tolerate lies from our preferred candidate and how much we go off on the competition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 7:24am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

Got a Pro-100 with 50 sheets of 13"x19" photo paper recently for $100 after rebate. That's basically free with purchase of paper. I know they are trying to hook you on the ink, but it's amazing the quality for price you can get these days. Mine was a little tedious to set up the wifi, but all in all finding a place for the monster and putting it there was the hardest part.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 3:44pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 9

He's probably just trying to get laid.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 3:34pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 10

Trump gives me the most free shit. It's called a big tax break. It will be paid for by a magic economic boom engineered by Trump's genius business acumen.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 1:14pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

thunderlips11 says

If it's good enough for the white working class, who can't be protected, it's good enough for the white credentialed middle class

Credentialed people make more in all countries. Would you hire a lawyer who studied an exam manual for two weeks? Would you want someone like that building a bridge or teaching your kids? Fuck no. Engineers are facing more competition, though, as China is educating a shit load of them. I'm all for importing doctors from Cuba, because they are good.

What people have been telling the working class for 20 years is that you have to retrain and try to improve your credentials. What you are saying, is let's allow anyone to get any job with no or inferior credentials. That's not a good solution to the problem of too many uncredentialed workers.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 11:05am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 12

If I had a job in robotics and other automation methods, I'd be against free trade too. I haven't heard any noise from Trump about imposing tariffs on goods made by robots in the US.

As for everybody else, Trump will have to make a better case to convince me. His case may be good enough for the general election. Hillary didn't fight Bernie over the issue, so it's not clear how she will approach it with Trump. She can't out-protectionist his ass. That's for sure.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 10:54am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

NuttBoxer says

and I believe quite soon will meet a catastrophic demise

Why so soon? We've been rolling along since 1935 with no silver standard. What is different now? Furthermore, what is fundamentally untenable about a money base that is not tied to the amount of a material that can be dug out of the ground?

If you want more people to read your story, you should fix the link.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 9:14am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

HydroCabron says

At what age do they start blaming immigrants

Trump voters start especially early. Ironman says

I didn't think that chart was for the average runners.

The chart shows how your speed would decrease if you stay in shape. It probably applies to all active athletes. It doesn't apply to people who ran track in high school, but then gained 25 lbs and got angina.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 9:10am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

I bought in 2011 and again in 2013, not because it felt like the right move, but because the numbers made sense. Where I was, renting would have been a shitty option. Plus, it looked clear that the masters of the universe were not going to let housing free-fall and blow up the financial system. Clearly, lots of people made the same decision. Otherwise, prices would not have risen as much.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 9:07am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

Dan8267 says

chickens, because their small anuses

Technically, chickens don't have anuses. I think he likes the sound effects that chickens make. Preferably organic heirloom varieties.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 8:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

It should be fun to drag this thread back out in November and see if dimdumb sees the flawed premise in his post.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 6:53am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 18

Are Finland, Sweden, France and Canada screwed as well? It seems like a non-issue, as there are likely plenty of qualified women to choose from. I'm surprised she would commit to it though. It would have been smarter politically for her to say that she would look for qualified women and pick them when they were the best candidates or something to that effect.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 5:46am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

Aliens are about to impregnate the presidents of Mexico and Canada, and then invade us from both directions.

YesYNot   befriend (2)   ignore (0)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 5:44am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

I would might have gone with Phombies for phone zombies. Some day, we are going to have to drop the 'smart' in front of our phones.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends