comments by Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 16 May 2012, 4:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (5)   Dislike     Comment 1

This is my playground nancy-boy. Go find some other wretches to crap on.

I spend a few weeks in Greece shopping for slaves and some asshole comes in with Frankston-esque ideas.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Thu, 19 Apr 2012, 12:26pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

I have to admit, in my book strapping a mutt to a car roof and letting it shit all over in abject terror is far less bad ass than gettin' down and straight eatin' the muthafucka.

Negro 1
Cultist 0

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Thu, 19 Apr 2012, 5:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 3

Isn't Ted Nugent the Black Jew who attends Nazi-Klan rallies?

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Mon, 16 Apr 2012, 2:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

I just bought 12 former-SS staff for a fraction of the usual price! Usually I need to resort to grand schemes to blackmail my closest henchmen into loyalty. These guys came with a bonus.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Thu, 12 Apr 2012, 7:39am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

In my day, race baiting was used to catch Coloreds for sport and fun. The proper race baits were required depending upon the color you wanted to catch. Tie the following to your line for the below results:

Negros - Fried Chicken or Watermelons
Ching Chong Chinamen - Noodles or Cooked Dogs
Mexican Mullatos - Beans
Injuns - Shiney Objects or Feathers
Jews - Pennies
Middle Eastern Genies - Lamp Oil
Roman Catholic Priests - Small Boys
Irishmen - Nothing. The only Colored you don't want to catch. They serve no purpose nor provide any value.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 11 Apr 2012, 9:55am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 6

marcus says

iwog says

Magna Carta, end of slavery, practically everything done under FDR, Teddy Roosevelt's crusade against trusts, progressive taxation.

CBOE must have been referring to dictatorships, kings etc over most of history.

A lot of people can't see the obvious strong trend back in that direction. The aristocracy plutocrats and corporations) want us to have a virtual dictatorship that they own. That's why corporations are now people.

Watch what you say about Corporations like me. My hired staff of ex-Blackwater rapists are prone to being trigger happy. I don't want to be forced to have my men Stand Their Ground.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 11 Apr 2012, 9:48am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

I just hope those Neo-Nazis patrolling down there keep the angry throngs of conservative white Republicans from rioting. Last thing I'd want to see is a race war amongst the lowest levels of the underclass. The economy is growing and creating indentured servant jobs; and we need all of the filthy, idiotic underclass we can get.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 11 Apr 2012, 8:15am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 8

I look forward to seeing the latest mugshot of Zimmerman in the news. It is not fair for the media to use old pictures of people. That's what Rush Slutball told me, and I believe him.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 11 Apr 2012, 12:14am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 9

What is the data on Irish murderers? It is a known fact that Americans with Irish ancestry are 10,000 times more likely to murder a bottle of whiskey than Americans without.

You young kids and your statistics. If you don't correct for the "Irish problem" in your study its worthless.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 4 Apr 2012, 3:03am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

University of Texas

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Tue, 3 Apr 2012, 11:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

I suspect if we give the Sanford Police enough time we will discover that Trayvon Martin was armed with an AK-47 and a member of Al Qeada. These are good cops in Florida, let's give them more time to investigate. They caught a high school kid with marijuana residue on him for fuck's sake. Let's see Patrick's NorCal cops solve a crime like that.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Mon, 2 Apr 2012, 8:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 12

JFK was never assassinated. I was on a yacht with him in 1987 when he banged that pop star who looked like that Monroe girl. Jack died in 1996 from bladder cancer. The guy was a K-hole junky who faked his death to get away from his cunt wife, and he was sick of answering to underclass wretches.

Yes, I'm a Deather.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Thu, 29 Mar 2012, 4:07pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

leoj707 says

Dan8267 says

The primary cause of violent crime is poverty. Eliminate poverty and violent crime will be rare.

True, true, eliminating poverty would be the most effective way of reducing crime (violent or otherwise).

Vlad the Impaler had a unique method of eliminating poverty. He invited all of the poor to attend a giant feast in a special banquet hall he commissioned to fit the masses. Once all of the guests were comfortably seated inside, he had his troops lock everyone in and then burned the place to the ground.

Personally, I find it appalling that Vlad tried to eliminate poverty and not increase it.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Thu, 29 Mar 2012, 12:23am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

From MSNBC: "How 'super-Irish' activist sparked huge Martin protest"

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/29/10907662-how-one-man-helped-spark-online-protest-in-trayvon-martin-case

I knew the fucking Irish were behind this dastardly plot to stop the wanton killing of unarmed Negro children.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Tue, 27 Mar 2012, 12:35am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 15

I go on vacation for Spring Break in Cancun to party with drunk high school girls and look what happens! Has the world gone mad?

Fact: It's called a "burglary tool" when in the hands of Negro and Irish. For everyone else, it's just a plain screwdriver.

Fact: Negroes in hoodies are "suspicious". White guys in hoods are Knights and Southern Gentlemen.

Fact: It's medical marijuana when I smoke it, and I'm called a patient. When smoked by Negroes or Irish, it's weed and they are called rapist dope fiends.

Fact: Writing "WTF" on someone's locker is grounds for expulsion because not writing out "what the fuck" is just pure laziness.

Fact: A 140 pound Negro can best any 250 pound man in a fist fight. Floyd Mayweather Jr. would totally kick Wladimir Klitschko's ass.

Fact: If they were doing their job, the police would have deported Zimmerman already.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Wed, 14 Mar 2012, 7:15am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 16

The oil companies I own just hire mercenaries to shoot the dark savages opposing drilling in Nigeria. Someday America will enjoy the same level of sophistication to oil resource conflicts when it hits $300 a barrel.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Tue, 13 Mar 2012, 9:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (4)   Dislike     Comment 17

Rush apologized for his choice of words but stands by the meaning of his message. Instead of "slut" and "prostitute" Rush intended to say instead:

Street Walker
Trollope
Hooker
Chicken Head
Crabby Crotch
Itchy Snatch
Skanky Cunt
Dirty Whore
Cum Dumpster
$5.00 Cock Gobbler
Loosey Lucy
Sandpaper Sally (for $0.50 more she'll pick off the scabs)
Penny Pump and Dump
OPP (Are down with it?)
Rental Pussy
Filthy Nasty
Bristol Palin

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Tue, 6 Mar 2012, 9:39am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 18

leoj707 says

Dan8267 says

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq says

They hope for justice or a rewarding afterlife

It's amazing people still fall for that con. It's the oldest trick in the book.

And, it is probably one of the worst tricks as well.

While I think that delayed gratification is important at times. I would like to see what life on this planet would be like if people stopped worrying so much about getting into heaven, and tried to make this life heaven.

They have made this life heaven, for me! Toil away underclass!

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Tue, 6 Mar 2012, 5:44am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 19

Face the facts, wretches. Rules don't apply to men of stature and merit. We're not constrained by laws, ethics, or moral codes. We are truly free.

The underclass lives in bondage to ideologies, religions, and governments. They hope for justice or a rewarding afterlife. Their lives are wasted.

I live and enjoy true freedom. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't have been born poor.

Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq   befriend   ignore   Mon, 5 Mar 2012, 5:28am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

What would Andrew Breitbart say ?

Ghampthhhh! My heart....

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about