comments by dublin hillz

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 4:49pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

If Dominicans can kick out the Haitians, the europeans are more than morally permitted to take comparable actions to remedy this disaster.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 4:47pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Dorogiye tovarishi,

U vas kolosalniye problemi i mi budem nad vami smiyatsa i izdivatsa. Vasha borba eta muzika dlya nashih ush. Mi vas unichtozhim i zakapayem! Vi lubiteli v otnosheniye politiki, u vas net talanta razobratsa v detalyah i chem bolshe vremya proydet tem yasneye eto stanet.

S uvazheniyem,

Vladimir

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Tue, 26 Jul 2016, 4:40pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

I thought Goebbels committed suicide, but now I am totally convinced that he escaped to argentina and continues to create history from his bunker to this day.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Mon, 25 Jul 2016, 2:42pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

thunderlips11 says

This is hilarious, total bankruptcy of the Mainstream Democratic Party.

"Kerry is the tool of Islamism"

NOOO he isn't - you're being played!

"Trump is the tool of Putin"

YEAH! He IS!

Putin does not care about right wing vs left wing U.S. political battles. He has 2 major objectives: 1. Candidate who is least likely to cause headaches/troubles regarding human rights abuses in Russia. 2. Candidate who is least likely to maintain NATO status quo. From that perspective it is clear that he would rank Trump #1, Bernie #2, Ratched distant #3 and "establishment" "neocon" republicans at #4. In other words, he would clearly find it in his interest to back the anti-establishment candidates in United States.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 3:22pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Picking Mila Kunis will send a symbolic message to vladimir. Second pick would be gorbachev he would perestoi america!

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 12:43pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

I thought she was still upset over the soccerization of america while fox sports picked up right for copa america?

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 12:32pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

BayAreaObserver says

Meanwhile Erdogan is holding the West hostage so to speak by various means including threatening to release 1,000s of "migrants" holed up in Turkey onto the continent not to mention 25% (more or less) of NATOs nuclear arsenal is sitting underground at Incirlik Air Base as the country careens towards an Islamic Caliphate.

Reminds me how Sadaam "pardoned" the "criminals" a couple of weeks before the invasion.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 11:27am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Mila Kunis should be the pick for vice president, no doubt about it.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 9:53am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

I thought professor ribas was in the witness protection program and assumed a new identity to become a polar opposite of old one?

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 5:07pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

While I am no fan of Cruz's politics, his actions yesterday were admirable. He demonstrated pride by not endorsing trump, a man who degraded his family more than once. To have acted otherwise would imply that Cruz had no dignity. It is baffling why some trump supporters cannot understand this premise. Would they talk to their peers who badmouthed their family members in such manner that's suitable only for a drunk at a local dive bar?

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 11:59am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

thunderlips11 says

But voting for Hillary? C'mon, she has a proven voting record on these issues. She spent a great deal of her time as Sec/State pounding the pavement for TPP.

This may have something to do with southern strategy vs mccovern coaltion split that occured a few decades ago where white working class realigned to the republicans so the dems started to focus on the white professionals who were more likely to back progressive social issues and that group were less likely to be adversely affected by free trade agreements. However, I anticipate that Bernie Sanders planted seeds for eventual future realignment. The only reason that Ratched won was due to support from minorities and older whites so there were definitely cracks in her armor.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 11:53am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

CBOEtrader says

The establishment is a house of snakes. Burning it down is what Trump supporters want

Trump is the embodiment of the corrupt establishment oligarch business class. Voting for him is like voting for the corrupt fund manager from Money Monster to be president. His "supporters" cannot see forest for the trees but even more likely explanation is that they are amped on cultural grievances dating back to 1960s but we will witness the death of southern strategy in a few months, god willing.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 11:40am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

dodgerfanjohn says

OTOH there are definitely racist anti Americans, like traitor Jorge Ramos, who should be hung for treason for advocating and promoting unfettered illegal immigration, stealing jobs from Americans and legal immigrants.

He is a dual citizen, therefore, charge of "treason" is completely inappropriate and out of bounds.

Second of all, murdering people for voicing political opinions is unamerican and does not reflect well on those who claim the be against "political correctness." In confirms suspicions that they are against content only because it contradicts their beliefs and they want to silence their opponents.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 10:16am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

His plan for the middle east would be to go against the saudis and destroy the "petrodollar" which will lead to rampant inflation in the U.S. Then, he will "work with Putin" to back Asaad as part of the multipolar world project. He will follow that up be throwing the Nato allies under the bus because Putin is till worried that Russia can be invaded by tanks over land as if it was still 1940s. Lack of compliance on these issues, and he may just become suicidal and resolve the conflict in the most regrettable manner imaginable...

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Tue, 19 Jul 2016, 4:02pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

I have seen more than 1 east euro in my lifetime be ethically challenged. They seem to have no moral dilemmas when it comes to violating american labor laws and american tax laws. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they had to hustle behind the iron curtain in their own version of "ride or die." Another possible explanation of the plagiarism is that schooling over there is likely to emphasize regurgitation of facts to please the teachers instead of learning critical thinking skills. Either way what transpired is likely to resonate very negatively with independents and will prove costly leading up to november.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 15 Jul 2016, 4:50pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

I frequently see racoons, gophers, opossums and cats outside. Turkey vultures are everywhere I turn. How come they don't need rent control and they don't even have a job?

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 15 Jul 2016, 4:44pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

PETA was probably behind it to make rednecks look bad and in the process the dog was microaggressed. But if the dog was german shepherd none of this would have happened.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 15 Jul 2016, 4:36pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Make the swine hungrDieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

Just give all the bicyclists Gatling guns and tell them to tear into any rag heads they see

Make the swine hungry so they tear into the fallen and that they learn irony that the animal that they refused to eat now came for them to clean them up.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 15 Jul 2016, 4:30pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Strategist says

We want a secular, democratic government.

Democracy works in mature western societies. "They" on the other hand function best under the thumb of Saddaam who whips them into obedience and servitude while enjoying 100% approval rating.

dublin hillz   befriend (0)   ignore (0)   Fri, 15 Jul 2016, 3:28pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Who do we want? Pinochet
When do we want him? Now!!!

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends