comments by RentingForHalfTheCost

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Mon, 3 Nov 2014, 2:44am PST   Share   Quote   Like (6)   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

iwog says

Analyzer says

Perhaps the usual bear trap does not occur this time around due to unprecedented intervention by the newly formed 'world central bank'. The bubble is rising, and the crash may be bigger than originally anticipated.

I am targeting cashing out before end of 2015.

I'm very happy being in cash right now. I'm convinced more than ever that 2017 is the beginning of a worldwide deflationary depression. I'll wait for the 20%-25% and jump in for the last acceleration.

I think you will get your 20-25% drop, but only after it has gone up 40-50% from here. That sounds like a great plan of yours. Good luck with it. You will be out of the equity market and in heavy to the falling real estate market. Hope you got clean underwear. ;)

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Thu, 16 Oct 2014, 12:38am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

iwog says

iwog says

All these quotes can be found in this thread: http://patrick.net/?p=1223775&page=9

All of the dates for the quotes and chart are accurate and can be verified.

Hehehehehehehehe. Short everything baby! Down she goes. Iwog, when you end up with just vacant houses, I could use one for my dogs to run around. I'll make sure to disturb the neighbors and leave the outside a mess. At least you will have security of no one stealing the copper and fixtures. Let me know.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Wed, 17 Sep 2014, 4:47am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 3

iwog says

bob2356 says

You take your self appointed position as the patnet housing shill far too seriously.

Did you miss the thread where I resigned as a housing shill?

If the stock market drops 20% soon, I'm selling my first couple of houses in 2015.

When the market drops 20% your houses will drop 40%. Great time to sell btw. It is never a bad time to sell a broken down house in Concord. Just saying...

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Wed, 10 Sep 2014, 3:35am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (4)     Comment 4

iwog says

iwog says

All these quotes can be found in this thread: http://patrick.net/?p=1223775&page=9

All of the dates for the quotes and chart are accurate and can be verified.

And still I can buy all your hobbit properties in Concord just on my monthly dividends. Interesting. Keep fighting for them rent checks, just make sure you wear your bullet proof vest when you go banking on the door. Good times I am sure.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Tue, 9 Sep 2014, 2:37pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Comment 5

iwog says

We? Last time I checked everyone else on the board thinks I'm an idiot.

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself Iwog. I'm sure your mom still thinks you are special. I hate to see a grown man cry. Cheer up. You are not an idiot, you just say idiotic things a lot.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Mon, 25 Aug 2014, 7:15am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

In other news ($/sqft)/S&P500 is dropping, even in LA and Santa Clara.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Mon, 7 Jul 2014, 10:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 7

corntrollio says

RentingForHalfTheCost says

big ass whipe

Wtf is a whipe?

Sorry, I forget some people spend all day on their computers.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whipe

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Wed, 25 Jun 2014, 2:40am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Comment 8

iwog says

The minute you predicted Gold to 1000, I backed up the truck.

Really!! That means you've ridden gold down from the high $1800s to $1300.

Combined with your ridiculous stock market calls, you're either flat broke or.........and we both know this is the correct answer.......lying like a little pussy.

I'd love to be a little pussy instead of a big ass wipe like yourself. I say ass wipe because you only have enough class to be a servant to the asshole.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Wed, 25 Jun 2014, 2:38am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (3)     Comment 9

iwog says

The minute you predicted Gold to 1000, I backed up the truck.

Really!! That means you've ridden gold down from the high $1800s to $1300.

Combined with your ridiculous stock market calls, you're either flat broke or.........and we both know this is the correct answer.......lying like a little pussy.

Not so says my brokerage account balance. Carry on fool.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Sat, 21 Jun 2014, 12:20pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 10

iwog says

I have a $1000 limit order to buy Gold. Iwog said it would happen so I have faith. In order to cover the cost I will be selling my flying pigs on ebay.

You're already broke from all your stock market shorts. 2-3 month horizon remember?

The minute you predicted Gold to 1000, I backed up the truck. The market should be going down, but irrational behavior is all around us. I escaped the short position many moons ago, and have been riding the irrational train to hell with the rest of you. Sold many positions into the hype this week though with great profit. Another Concord home for sure when I crunch the numbers. Good for you.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Thu, 19 Jun 2014, 6:36am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (4)   Dislike (2)     Comment 11

Call it Crazy says

iwog says

You HONESTLY think this is an example of me being wrong? Is there ANYONE on earth who called the gold market as accurately as I did?

Do we need to revisit your most recent prediction on gold?

BTW, did you see today's chart?

I have a $1000 limit order to buy Gold. Iwog said it would happen so I have faith. In order to cover the cost I will be selling my flying pigs on ebay.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Mon, 2 Jun 2014, 2:50am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 12

Don't miss the opportunity to collect debt that will enslave you to 30 years of labor. Throwing your yearly bonus on the mortgage will be akin to throwing a pebble in the Grand Canyon. But hey, help out the stuggling gov't with your savings if you want.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Thu, 22 May 2014, 8:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

Strategist says

America never fails.

Except the multiple times it has already.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Thu, 22 May 2014, 8:24am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 14

iwog says

Women have received equal pay for decades.

Living up to your quack persona.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Tue, 20 May 2014, 3:30pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

iwog says

According to all the bulls this house should have sold in minutes.

Link a single person saying this house should have sold in minutes.

You just said it now. Thanks for the link .

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Tue, 20 May 2014, 1:18pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 16

Strategist says

Another 4 months have gone by and this house still sits idle. The market is on fire folks. I got all the numbers from NAR to prove it.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Pleasanton/2303-Gloria-Ct-94588/home/1983149

There are homes that sell within hours. You can't pick the worst case and apply it to the whole market.

So NAR says. This is not the worst by any means. According to all the bulls this house should have sold in minutes. It speaks of the true state of affairs out there. Nothing is moving - no buyers...

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Sat, 17 May 2014, 9:28am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 17

Another 4 months have gone by and this house still sits idle. The market is on fire folks. I got all the numbers from NAR to prove it.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Pleasanton/2303-Gloria-Ct-94588/home/1983149

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Fri, 16 May 2014, 3:30am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 18

A realtor, an auto salesman, and a monkey walk into a bar. They each order their own drinks. The bartender returns after the drinks are empty and asks "Do you want another?" The realtor and auto salesman immediately say "Yes", but the monkey pauses. He takes out his phone and makes a call. After some chatter, the monkey ends the call and looks at the bartender. "These two people on my left are after my money. I am in need of a car and a house and they have been following me around for days now." Apparently, a good portion of my savings will be sent to them because I am only a monkey and obviously not smart enough to know what I want. I just checked with my uncle who manages my savings, and, unfortunately, I am now broke, so I will pass on another".

Moral of the story: Don't be a monkey's uncle when realtors and auto sales people are in town.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Fri, 16 May 2014, 3:15am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 19

donjumpsuit says

Nothing's better than a $650k snouthouse 3/2 with the original 1970's tile countertops.

How many meals has that grout seen.

650k is nothing for a country that is printing money like mad. Get in the game, buy all you can afford. ;)

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Thu, 8 May 2014, 6:34am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Comment 20

iwog says

Analyzer says

iwog says

Anyway we're going to find out. 2017 isn't that far off.

What are you expecting in 2017?

2017 = 1929.

Nope, they are off by 88 in my math. I think I see a lot of why you are wrong so many times. Maybe Roberto can help with your math issues.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net