comments by New Renter

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Mon, 9 Nov 2015, 5:13pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Dan8267 says

I have told far fewer lies than you have molested children, CIC.

Hmmm, I hadn't realized CIC was a man of the cloth.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Mon, 9 Nov 2015, 5:06pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

thunderlips11 says

Yahudi! Even the rock will say, there is a Zionist behind me, Stab him! ULULULULULU!

From the video commentary:
Terror attack today. Guard managed to shoot her, moderately injuring her.

And that's what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Mon, 9 Nov 2015, 4:56pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Ironman says

Quigley says

There are things Dan is just wrong about: 1) trannies

2) God

3) gun rights

4) global warming

Ignore him on these things. Otherwise he can actually have a good point at times!

You forgot on your list

5) Raising children

6) Politics

7) Business

8) Home ownership

9) Marriage

What does he make a "good" point about??

Is today opposite day?

Must be.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Mon, 9 Nov 2015, 4:50pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

Ironman says

New Renter says

Lesseee, I might have taken a round of amoxicillin in 2011

When do you start your lung cancer treatment for smoking?

Never as I don't inhale.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Mon, 9 Nov 2015, 4:39pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 5

landtof says

that's why nobody is saying that except for you, who is making shit up to fit your delusional BULLSHIT apocalyptic fantasy jerk-off genocidal orgasm. leave it to a PSYCHOPATHIC SELF-LOATHING ASSHOLE leftist to suggest the only solution is to neuter and/or terminate humans en masse.

the world population growth rate has been in decline since the 1960's and is currently half that rate - it will half again by 2050 to be around 0.5% per annum. not to mention any unforeseen natural disaster or disease to contribute to the ratio, or the inability of governments to support welfare leeches who multiply to obtain funding and housing entitlements AND THOSE BLOOD SUCKERS VOTE DEMOCRAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF YOU PARASITE. please put a bullet in your head to help your own cause. sick motherfucker.

Christ, did someone forget to take their meds again?

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Sun, 8 Nov 2015, 8:46pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

Ironman says

Dan8267 says

If gun laws are Unconstitutional, then so too are laws prohibiting private citizens from possessing or making nuclear weapons, chemical weapon, biological weapons, land mines, tanks, attack helicopters, ICBMs, etc.

You are one fucked up in the head dude...

Dan8267 says

The Second Amendment never mentions the word guns. It uses the word arms, which is much more general.

Dan8267 says

Oh, and by the way, currently in the U.S. there are no rights to possess a gun.

Did you skip your meds again today?

Dan you are arguing with a person who has as his meme a world class arms dealer:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

Upton Sinclair

Truth by proxy.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Sun, 8 Nov 2015, 8:34pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

Lesseee, I might have taken a round of amoxicillin in 2011... Damn, I might be a prescription druggie statistic!

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 10:35pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 8

thunderlips11 says

Greeks work some of the longest hours in the world - about 20-25% more hours per year than Germans

Greeks work more hours but Germans are more productive:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/05/why-does-the-laziest-country-in-europe-work-the-most/257792/

Which is more important again?

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 10:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

For reals?

No.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 10:03pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 10

zzyzzx says

They are often already senior cats when I get them.

Kudos for you! Double kudos for adopting a black cat.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 9:07pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

jvolstad says

Now this is a car!

I've always had a soft spot for the AMC Eagle:

AMC made crossovers before they were cool.

They made the Javelin as well:

And of course who could forget the AMX:

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 8:56pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

Ironman says

Do you normally look up to cartoon characters as your roll model?

Children do and apparently you do as well.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 8:55pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

So the owners who were struggling to make their target of 3M euros got a windfall offer from the government to meet their target by kicking their long term loyal staff and paying guests to the curb and taking in refugees.

Sounds like 100% capitalism to me.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 6:48pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

zzyzzx says

One of my cats:

Nice!

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 6:48pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

Ironman says

To a pussy like you

Meh, sticks and stones.

Ironman says

OK, if you say so....

I do. Ironman is a terrible role model.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 5:37pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

georgeliberte says

W should all celebrate http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/oct/27/traditional-hunters-and-western-science-join-forces-in-the-fight-against-feral-cats

I prefer trap, neuter and release myself.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Thu, 29 Oct 2015, 5:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

Ironman says

That's NOT the reason for the avatar

Well keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself then.

Ironman says

you can look at the FACTS instead of your IMAGINATION

Like the FACT Ironman is a terrible role model.

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Wed, 28 Oct 2015, 7:06pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 18

Ironman says

Herc is just pissed all the time at Boomer's because he's not getting the entitlements he thinks he deserves.

Interesting observation coming from someone whose avatar is a kid who gets his start in life by inheriting his daddy's fortune.

After his parents are killed in a car accident, he inherits his father's company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Wed, 28 Oct 2015, 6:23pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

Tenpoundbass says

I meant 50K tons.

I wonder when Obama will send them some ships, so they can personally return all of the amo and guns.

No you were correct the first time:

...fighters, who have reportedly received nearly 50 tons of ammunition funded by American taxpayers...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/24/pentagon-unsure-kurds-allegedly-armed-u-s-will-attack-isis-raqqa

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Wed, 28 Oct 2015, 5:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

Mark D says

what else is there to do for fun in the desert.

Ask Las Vegas.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends