Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 24 Nov 2014 in Why China is better educated, New Renter said:

Do Chinese kids order pizza during their "chalk talks?

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Barbie (suprise) Isn't a Computer Engineer After All., New Renter said:

CaptainShuddup says

If Barbie were real, I'm pretty sure she would twerk her way to riches not work.

Malarkey Cyrus is probably the closest thing to a real Barbie.

Which is how Barbie gets Steven and Brian to help

As we all know computer geeks are suckers for that sort of thing.

Rin says

Ceffer says

Maby they will make an immense hirsute lesbian RealDoll, I wonder what the demand will be like?

Can't we all just bang Raquel Welch look-a-likes, and enjoy life?

Out of my budget :(

I have to settle for" will for for twerking."

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Go ahead & defend GMO & the accompanying poisons., New Renter said:

HEY YOU says

Go ahead & defend GMO & the accompanying poisons.

Sure I'll defend GMO's.

These charts show a correlation, NOT causation between Roundup and whatnot.

GMO's are NOT roundup. GMO's at most are designed to be RESISTANT to roundup. This is at most a ploy to damn GMO's by association.

CaptainShuddup says

Well if they are dumping the stuff on the crops then what in the fuck do we need GMOs for? That's supposed to be the whole purpose of GMO crops we poison our selves directly with out polluting the environment, and killing wild life.

The specific issue here is Roundup resistant crops. If the crop is resistant to Roundup then the farmer is free to spray it willy nilly, right? However, as weeds themselves develop resistance to roundup farmers are forced to spray (and buy) more roundup to keep their fields weed free.

If that is the case its a fault of the farmers for overspraying, not GMO's.

Personally I like this solution for a weed free field:

http://farmprogress.com/story-effective-environmentally-friendly-weed-control-alternative-9-71823

Lets see weeds develop resistance to fire...

• On 23 Nov 2014 in Spain welcoming entreneurs, New Renter said:

ja says

LEt me make the translation of what we have here. Average in Barcelona Capital:

$450/sq-feet (property)

$1.5/sq-feet/month (rental)

And I'll bet it drops off as you get into the suburbs.

• On 23 Nov 2014 in Do we have a college dropout problem?, New Renter said:

Please post this in the comments section of the original article, with one modification.

It should be . . . F'K YOU!!!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 2183 milliseconds to create.