comments by Ceffer

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 7:29pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

Do you think that the Smithsonian will eventually inherit IHLlary's bankster tattoo portrait gallery from her folds and pudendas?

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 7:08pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

So, is the FBI attempting to characterize Mateen as a non-gay, non Islamist, non-terrorist random nut job? A perfect trifecta of government political correctness and convenience?

If you waltzed a random person into a gay nightclub, I would imagine there would be individuals there who could not only describe the person in photographic detail, but add colors, shades, styling flubs and dissertations on the historical origins of the materials and fibers they were wearing. Aside from a random potential poseur, I think you would be dealing with hyper credibility rather than lack of credibility.

FBI FAIL!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 6:02pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Is he a bankster?

Strange, IHLlary has Paulson tattooed to her left ball.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 5:59pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

It's like UFOs. You have dozens of witnesses suddenly going into radio silence when the guv and it's "investigation" become involved. You just don't have that many liars in the proximity of a traumatic event.

1. A directive from on high instructing the FBI to change the character of the "facts" for some ulterior or policy purpose.

2. An effort at deflection, to keep the agency from blame for not anticipating the event.

3. An effort at deflection for some strategy surrounding the event and it's ongoing investigation.

4. FBI are jerks who despise the public and don't think they are worthy of knowing the real situation surrounding the event.

5. ????

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 5:24pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

It is hard to think anything of it, because what is the context of the FBI staging a cover up? I seriously doubt that all the witnesses would lie, either, although it might be possible, but only in isolated cases.

I am at a loss to imagine an agenda for the FBI to generate a cover up, but historically, it is not a stretch that they would do so. I just wonder what the reason could be.

I guess it needs a good conspiracy theorist to channel the FBI fuckwads and divvy their prime intent. Police might issue specific information in order to draw somebody out, or to disguise the direction of their true inquiries. It would reflect incredibly poorly on the FBI if they did this, but then, what else is new? As we know, government agencies are practiced at disinformation.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 9:31am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

He's looking kind of shriveled. Maybe he should cut back on those IHLlary BJs.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 11:12pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

The rest of the country wouldn't have anyplace to give their crazies and sleazes one way tickets to. They would then become as crazy as California.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 2:32pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Kill the OldFucks! Kill them ALL!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 2:23pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

I want my pizza delivered between the legs of a RealDoll who's is whispering, "OHHHHH, I love a man with pizza breath!"

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 11:02pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 10

Anybody who buys the delusion that Trump University is there to actually make them rich deserves to be ripped off down to their skivvies and released in the mud flats of New Jersey.

Good con artists know how to make other people's money go "poof" rather quickly.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 10:57pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

It really doesn't sound like you want to be absolutely "sensible". You have worked hard with sacrifices, so maybe you should just consider it "mad money" and spend it on the house in the way that gives you the most enjoyment.

Sometimes, deferred gratification is a bitch, and having a fling can be a good mental health move for somebody who actually knows how to scrimp..

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 11:54pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

In one of my neighborhoods, two out of three of the people buying renovate the houses they move into, even if the houses have already been renovated/improved. The values of the homes don't fluctuate that much based on improvements. Also, anything you improve will be considered dated in five years, and the decorators will be off on another tangent pushing a different style.

Before the 2006 crash, one house with my floor plan sold for the highest price that the neighborhood had seen. The place had already been renovated by a very meticulous couple, but the people moving in decided to upgrade the home to their taste to the tune of $250k to French Provincial and put Italian marble throughout the master bathroom.

Their fortunes turned, the market crashed, and they basically sold the home for a couple hundred thousand less than what they paid for it WITHOUT the improvements, that required them to tear out previous improvements that had already been in place.

If you think that your improvements will improve value, you have to assume that potential buyers are all going to love your taste, which they probably won't. It actually hurts to see in our neighborhood beautiful tile floors torn out for carpet, carpet torn out for wood floors, wood floors torn out for tile etc.etc.

Some people a few doors down with our floor plan spent 200k renovating the home, kept it for two years before selling. That home had also been already renovated. I actually thought about just buying their place and selling our unimproved place, because the price differential, even with real estate commissions, would not have been that great and no waiting on construction, dealing with workers etc. The location of my present house, though, is better and I prefer it.

Lately we have been getting offers to buy our home for cash at the local going rate on a monthly basis i.e. people who want to be in the neighborhood and are willing to pay any reasonable price cash for one of the homes.

Nobody believes us that there were periods in this neighborhood where the houses would stay on the market for over a year without selling at all.

I would vote for using the money to improve the curb appeal, comfort and the infrastructure i.e. the insulation and attic fans etc. Wait until you are REALLY flush to renovate perfectly respectable interiors, and only if you really think this home is your forever home.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 6:57pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Get some veggies and make up some yummy Yapper Hobo Stew.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 3:31pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

The property sold in March, she knew as long as it was listed that the writing was on the wall. No 3 day notice in reality, more like 3-6 month purposeful head-in-sand.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 3:09pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

He couldn't be what his father wanted, he couldn't be what he wanted, he couldn't be what his religion, wife(s) or family wanted.

The murders and suicide by cop were his only religiously sanctioned way out.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 2:52pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

Yup, the religious and terrorist angles seem at best spliced on. There seems to be a lot of opportunistic male sex amongst Arabs in all parts of the world, for all the anti-gay rhetoric, if for no other reason that for many of them it may be the only way to get laid.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 1:53pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

If they are on the Peninsula, they need to learn to capture, dress and roast Poodles, Bichons and Pomeranians and blame it on the coyotes.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 10:38pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Trumpligula's Russian Mob connections. Rah!

With tits, butts and Russian espionage going for him, how can Trumpligula lose?

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 10:30pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Guess they have to beef up that "Sucking Bankster Cock 101" course and make it required base curriculum.

Hey, Libby Newspaper, what is this, a paean to Bernie? Bernie's toast, get over it.

No more starving student propaganda, please.

You really have to work hard to go hungry in this country.

I knew guys in the day who went to college and lived in Volkswagen vans. BFD, they actually liked it. I also knew students who got food stamps.

What does a student need, except a roof, a cheap computer, a few squares, and a warm place to masturbate. How many of those starving students have cell phones and cellphone service?

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 21 Jun 2016, 6:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

You make it sound like an indictment. It's just an IHLlary resume.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends