Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 17 Sep 2014 in Elizabeth Warren and Suzie Orman say student debt is crushing the economy, Ceffer said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

If Orman gets a HOTT!er girlfriend, can we watch?

Man bad, woman good, beaver MINE! Slurp, Slurp!

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Elizabeth Warren and Suzie Orman say student debt is crushing the economy, Ceffer said:

What are they complaining about. They can easily sell a kidney or half their liver to an oil sheik, pay their student loans and come out with a tidy profit.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Uh Oh... The Fat Lady Is Singing, Ceffer said:

Maybe she is becoming a geologist and it meant "chart rocks?"

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Rin's corroboration with a female ex-classmate, Ceffer said:

Rin says

Ceffer says

It was an uplifting saga of saccharin, pap, un-digestible rhetoric, sentimentality, cloying sweetness, tear jerking, parasympathetic rectal rictus, improbability bordering on delusion, historical inaccuracies, cgi advancement and tawdry sex (Sally Fields fucking the principal to get Forrest in a school). In short, an unlikely collage of Hollywood brain humping that found its time.

I hope you're beginning to see why I'd rather bo*nk hoes in international cities: Sydney, Rio, Montreal, etc over wasting time, buying into society's myths and half-truths about love and happily ever after scenarios.

Just to make you even more paranoid about women, it doesn't matter what kind of woman you marry. When they go through menopause, they might become a crazy person entirely different from the one you marry. I think they call it menopause because it gives men pause. A lot of middle aged divorces stem form this phenomenon.

A place I live part time is full of these older, androgynous, man clothed but sexless crazy women who have cats and gardens. There is some kind of myth that women become sexier as they get older. There is also a myth that because women have managed to work their husbands to death at an early age, there is a plethora of women scouring the earth and begging for the few men who would have them.There may be an exceptional few that do, but a lot become kind of mannish and shapeless/sexless and bat shit crazy.

If you talk with them, they seem nice enough at first, and then you start to feel the icy tentacles of madness, reactive emotional volatility, narrow mindedness, prudishness, often religiosity and psychotic acting out grasping at your neck. They are basically impossible to live with, but if they have plundered a man or two, they are doing OK. They will always live alone, and could no longer capture a sane man if their lives depended on it.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Median Prices Fall in Half of Californias Largest 26 Counties, Ceffer said:

This always happens just before prices double again.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Joan Rivers' MD takes Selfie During Procedure, Ceffer said:

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Was he teabagging Ms Rivers in the selfie?

Are you saying she gagged to death on testicle hair?

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Rin's corroboration with a female ex-classmate, Ceffer said:

I thought it meant if you eat chocolates on a bench with a black lady, maybe you get to eat the black lady.

It was an uplifting saga of saccharin, pap, un-digestible rhetoric, sentimentality, cloying sweetness, tear jerking, parasympathetic rectal rictus, improbability bordering on delusion, historical inaccuracies, cgi advancement and tawdry sex (Sally Fields fucking the principal to get Forrest in a school). In short, an unlikely collage of Hollywood brain humping that found its time.

If they had a full frontal scene with Sally Fields with her dress over her head, it would have won more oscars.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Kim Jong Un Guides Tactical Rocket Test Fire, Ceffer said:

It's just a big firecracker guided by a Samsung cell phone.

Rin says

Ceffer says

I have known a few guys who pined and whined over comely but unavailable young damsels

This is why Forrest Gump should never have gotten back together with Jenny, after she's dumped him for some douchebag hippy.

Well, he WAS retarded.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in How gangs took over our prisons, Ceffer said:

Sounds like the typical high school athletic teams, only the teams are vicious, unrepentant murderous thugs and the cheerleaders are men in wedding dresses.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Planning to Take a Shit on Kim Jong-un's Face - What to Eat?, Ceffer said:

I would say an enema with concentrated dromedary piss.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Water can now be collected from fog, Ceffer said:

I wonder how long it took them to figure out that fog was made of water.

It's not over until it's over. I have known a few guys who pined and whined over comely but unavailable young damsels, only to have said damsels who remembered the footstool's abject infatuation return to collect them after a few divorces, hysterectomies, child baggage, poundage etc. Of course, they were now men of means with perhaps a divorce or two under their belts. Lucky them.

Rin's fantasies are pretty common. With my luck, I would have a rotting diseased stump where my manhood used to be, an addled brain, a prison sentence or two or three, and 20 child support lawsuits in the works.

Come to think of it, I have the first two, anyway, I probably should have gone for it.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in What the hell is Women's Studies?, Ceffer said:

Tuition is free, you just have to slather the immense hirsute lesbian instructors with vagina juice.

It teaches women how to be more militant, impervious, narcissistic, greedy and emotionally self involved than they already are.

Strategic divorce isn't included unless you are willing to step down to a botoxed Cougar heterosexual instructor.

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Joan Rivers' MD takes Selfie During Procedure, Ceffer said:

They objected because they took them high fiving with Anthony Weiner exposing himself in the operatory while Joan snoozed.

What is this, "Lifestyles of the Rich, Depraved, and Sociopathic?"

• On 17 Sep 2014 in Municipal Police and Drones, Ceffer said:

Yeah, I would like to put methamphetamine in the cop water cooler, and watch the drone fun begin as the tweaking, half stimulated and half insulin shocked from donut stuffing, cops work the drone's joystick with their sausage fingers and take out half a city block.

It's the future of law enforcement and population control.

Peter P says

Ceffer says

Pair bonding is a powerful strategy that nature employs extensively. Humans have it.

Perhaps pairwise bonding is even more powerful.

You and AF are a lot scarier when you go all pointy headed like that.

• On 16 Sep 2014 in Heroic American Assassin Subdued En Route to Terminating Kim Jong-un, Ceffer said:

Maybe he just heard that North Korea is the best place on earth to lose weight, guaranteed!

• On 16 Sep 2014 in Is Catholic Church a shrinking cult, Ceffer said:

Psychiatrists love the Catholic Church. Without the Church, their practices would fall in half.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 236 milliseconds to create.