comments by Ceffer

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 7:21pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

SENILE HIPPIE COMMIE LIVES MATTER!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 10:35am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

It would make sense if he did beat off in the sinks at home, since marrying IHllary shows that he likes sex with big, open, stinky things.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 10:22am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 3

A massive Ophrah fart accidentally triggered the gravity wave detectors in Louisiana and Hanford, and the scientists have had to retract their discovery of colliding black holes a billion light years away in space.

Einstein's theory will have to wait a bit longer for confirmation.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 10:18am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

Her body was growing truffles, so they decided to let her sit for a few more days before harvest.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 1:44am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 5

I hate being anywhere near those big trucks, but, of course, it is unavoidable. Getting swiped by one is like a dinosaur swatting a gerbil. Maybe that's why they are careless about their wobbling, they won't be the ones to get hurt.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 6:02pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

Just don't be surprised when the owners make some extra bux by broadcasting on the internet 24/24 from the fun rooms.

Have the security of knowing that slavering perverts make the best tenants.

If you rent to IHLs, be prepared for some seismic retrofitting.

If you leave the sexually violated corpses behind, does that mean you don't get your deposit back?

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 5:51pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

Maybe they started weeping uncontrollably during chick flicks, and it caused a paralyzing identity crisis.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 12:30pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

If Purina was going to develop a Cannibal Chow line, REALTORS would be a good source of feed stock.

Full of Vitamin Sociopath and Compulsive Liar Essential Nutrients!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 12:22pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Maybe it was the way he was picking his teeth with a scimitar.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:49am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

A talented pervert can fist a woman on a subway, tickle her tonsils, and be gone in half a second.

Everybody knows that.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:47am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

"Ironically, he is reported to have become a vegetarian while in prison."

"I ate him with brussel sprouts, and the cannibal farts were intolerable."

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:37am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

Rubio just doesn't pass the Turing Test for Political Douchebags.

"I'll be back!"

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:35am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

Get a good lawyer and blame the victim. That baby was asking for it.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:22am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

Owning a home is the new Caligulan Splendor!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:13am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

This is Somalia. Just patch that sucker up with dead babies and get her airborne again.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 10:03am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 16

Men's Bill of Rights:

1. You have the right to DIE, FUCKING DIE competing for our twats.

2. You have the right to take out the garbage.

3. There are no other rights.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 9:59am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 17

"Hey, you're all knocked up by pimps and drug dealers and want Section 8, and my Dad's a thief. I get it, I really, really get it!"

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 9:55am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 18

Feminists are so stupid.

They are supposed go around lifting their legs to spray period blood all over rocks and bushes in their environment to attract mates, not smear it all over their faces.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 9:36am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

This will never work, Golems demand kosher.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (2)   Wed, 10 Feb 2016, 12:29am PST   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 20

"I was born a poor black girl....."

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery