comments by Ceffer

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 5:55pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

She's reached a level of toxicity that could devastate a small city if she slips when passing gas, maybe ignite the atmosphere.

At any rate, it would make the explosion of the Hindenburg look like a marshmallow roast.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 5:50pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

CISHETEROPATRIARCHAL TITS SOLIDARITY!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 5:23pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

TrigglypuffFuck IS a rancid clam.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 1:46pm PDT   Like (4)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

It's only fair and just that if Turtledove bares all, that everybody on Patnet does likewise.

TITS FOR TRUMP!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 12:49pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

I have nightmares of TrigglypuffFuck bounding at me on all fours like an ape in the Congo, to impale herself on my head while I die gurgling and choking on SJW IHL vagi-slime.

I have to imagine myself being eaten by a Great White Shark to recover.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 12:25pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

She probably was just stoned out of her gourd and ran into her boyfriend's dick.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 12:20pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

I heard a lecture from a DEA agent years ago. She plain stated that the major drug companies set up "generic" factories, mostly in Canada, but wherever they could to promote the "plain brown wrapper" mail order drug trade.

The lecture was depressing, and she made the job sound not just impossible but futile.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 11:09am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Couldn't find the scene where the dwarf crawls up Divine's dress to eat her out and she accidentally breaks his neck. Funniest scene in movie history.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 1:52am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

If I post my tits, do I have to shave them first?

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 1:50am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

She needs another IHL daily to orally evacuate her fermentation products, or she gets in an even worse mood.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 7:49pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

TrigglypuffFuck engaged in a swinish, self indulgent ecstasy of insane and inane heckling. I want to see her do a belly flop into a vat of chitlins.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 7:41pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Real Estate, economics, politics and large doses of ongoing, thematic florid paranoid psychosis.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 7:37pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Apparently she can't live without groning, drooling, grunting bush snarfs.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 5:33pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

I'm still waiting for the BAD news.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 5:32pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Better known on Patnet as TrigglypuffFuck.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 10:25am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

KILL THE PEOPLE! KILL THEM ALL!

FREEZE THE PLANET! FREEZE IT ALL!

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 10:21am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

That about sized it up.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Tue, 3 May 2016, 10:17am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

With our predatory legal system, victimology is a great way to make a living these days. Staging and shakedowns are perfectly respectable.

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Mon, 2 May 2016, 2:28pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Trump: "I said free BULLSHIT, not Free Shit!"

Ceffer   befriend (0)   ignore (1)   Mon, 2 May 2016, 1:48pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Are we sure Loretta Lynch isn't Maas in drag?

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends