comments by thunderlips11

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 10:35pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

HydroCabron says

Once the Bernie supporters, much closer to Trump ideologically than to Clinton, catch wind of this, Trump will be swept to victory!

I think between the "How can we use Bernie's Jew Yorker-Atheism against him" and the nomination of TPP and Wall St. friendly Tim Kaine, not to mention the defeat of the Superdelegate Amendment, to thinking that a nasty screed by Jennifer "Warpig" Rubin in the WaPo will hurt Trump, Bernie Fanboys are just champing at the bit to vote for Hillary.

Kaine, that's a name the Marketing Campaign can have fun with. Plus the association. It was who with Abel?

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 9:09pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

It's smells like burning shit apparently.

The fucking Sauds eat rancid goat and emit explosive farts when they orgasm while IHLlary and BillFUCK! and ChelseaFUCK! suck them off.

Not far from the truth:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281354/I-prince-want-Saudi-royal-Prince-Majed-bin-Abdullah-bin-Abdulaziz-Al-Saud-accused-cocaine-fueled-rage-threatened-kill-Los-Angeles-mansion-staff-watched-pleasured-male-aide.html

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 8:30pm PDT   Like (3)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

Just to show you how out-of-touch the DC operatives are, here are them gloating about a 'brutal' Jennifer Rubin WaPo article panning Trump.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12407

Nobody outside DC gives a shit, other than to laugh at this unapologetic privileged class Neocon.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 8:26pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Notice something about the last few polls?

The bigger the sample size, the better Trump does. Likely Voters - reliable voters - favor Trump.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 8:16pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Dan8267 says

Hillary Clinton being blackmailed by the FBI is another reason not to vote for her.

Interesting...

It's very bad for Hillary. Who has the 33,000 personal emails? Any and every country with two pennies to rub together for their intel agency budget.

And there are more emails being released right here in the USA, but many will be delayed, thanks to the "impartial" DOJ Loretta Lynch, until after Election Day.

Assange has a lot more ammo than just this, and she's made a ton of enemies.

BTW, Hillary was NOT allowed to keep her emails on a private server:
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/a-guide-to-clintons-emails/
Even polifact has to rate her 'permission' claim a "false".
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/31/hillary-clinton/fact-checking-hillary-clintons-claim-her-email-pra/

She was also supposed to turn over the all her work-related emails for record keeping (period, end of story, regardless of where kept) prior to leaving office. She only did so when caught, and fought a fierce but losing legal battle to prevent it.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 3:05pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 1:06pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

HydroCabron says

If she's so awful, why has Trump contributed to her campaigns in the past? Are you saying he's a moron, or corrupt?

He already alluded to that in his nomination speech, flat out said he knows how to fix it because he's done it. Hillary better beware - he may go "There" and explain how he got certain things by making certain donations to a certain powerful Family.

Franks is right, the old fart political advisers are nuts if they think TPP-Fast Track and Wall Street Pal Tim Kaine is going to bring in the "White Male Vote" in an anti-insider election.

In any case Assange is having his revenge. We haven't seen those 33,000 deleted personal emails about Chelsea's bridesmaid's dresses yet - the hacks happened before the email wiping

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 1:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

indigenous says

I will read Stockman article later don't have time right now.

Tee Hee!

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 12:58pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

I'm shocked the media is still assidiously avoiding the Laureate University / Clinton Chancellor / State Dept Invitations to Education Events connection. It is the epitome of overpriced, scam-student-loans, 'for profit' university.

Goldman, all kinds of vulture hedge funds, it's a huge list of all the assholes involved in this international ed scam.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/trump-u-is-nothing-compared-to-laureate-education/

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 12:55pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

PCGyver says

1. That she held a political office,

What do you stand for, besides Wall St., Mrs. Clinton?

"Why, I proudly stand - for ELECTION!"

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 11:04am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 11

HydroCabron says

Ooh, infantile! Like, say calling your opponents wife ugly, accusing his father of complicity in JFK's assassination, being a birther, and setting up a PAC to beat two men you've already beaten in the primary?

If Hillary is that infantile, that's a harsh accusation indeed.

BTW, got any comments on Trump's mob ties and his openly soliciting donations from foreign politicians (unambiguously illegal).

Is this a tu quoque argument?

"Just because Hillary also did it...", hmmm, sounds familiar

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 11:03am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

BayAreaObserver says

Three giant auto title lenders — TitleMax of Virginia Inc.; Anderson Financial Services LLC, doing business as Loan Max; and Fast Auto Loans Inc. have argued that disclosure would hurt their businesses.

The Virginia Corporation Commission, which oversees corporations in the state, has sided with the title lenders. In April, the Center filed a notice of intent to appeal the corporation commission’s decision to the Virginia Supreme Court.

And that's a big D state. Albeit Neoliberal DC Dems. So this is a Dem Corruption scandal.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 10:57am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 13

HydroCabron says

Now back to Benghazi/moon-landing conspiracy theories.

No response to the Jew/Atheist baiting, or coronating Hillary before a single vote happened, I see. Just ignore it, it'll go away.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 10:56am PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

BayAreaObserver says

“Does he believe in a God[?] He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist,” Marshall said. “This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and atheist.”

The chief executive officer at the DNC, Amy Dacey, responded with a single-word email: “Amen.”

Party of Diversity folks. A party that gets 70% of the Jewish Vote regularly. How cynical is this?

Unfit for governance.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 8:19pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Trump just flat out said no TPP.

Hillary's official stance is "Will Review". She'll say she reviewed it and then sign it.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 6:04pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

You can't ban fabulous. Fabulous bans you, baby.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 4:31pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Friedman must be having heart palpitations over Trump.

"No, more outsourcing! More immigrants! Make hay while the iron is hot, and I saw an ad for ISIS in Brooklyn. That stands for International Systems of an Information Society Inc. with many international offices, being all global capitalistic and such, right?"

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 1:10pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Putin's best friend and "son" is Jewish, as is his son-in-law Kovalchuk.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/55179/how-russian-jews-helped-shape-life-worlds-most-powerful-leaders-jewish-world/#RxGk5G22r1qgy3BM.97

It's a testament to neocons & neoliberals & lazy state dept repeating media that Americans think putin is anti-Semitic

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 1:04pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

BayAreaObserver says

I'm still in the closet Larry

Cokey Ludlow, some follow their hearts, others follow their nose.

thunderlips11   befriend (12)   ignore (2)   Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 1:01pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Yeah, this is north Miami, same PD that was using mugshots of motorists and minor offenders on the target range

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends