comments by Vicente

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 9:12am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

YesYNot says

Can I suggest a user option for turning off pictures on the front page?

+1.

There's another site I frequent which is NSFW, which has a "safe browsing" toggle
which disables the images.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Wed, 4 May 2016, 1:21am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Mon, 29 Feb 2016, 4:27pm PST   Like (3)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 3

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

Most of the show would be about beach orgies.

I believe you are thinking of this classic nature documentary:

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Mon, 29 Feb 2016, 3:30pm PST   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

My spouse gets up before I do, goes to bed often after I do, and usually creates more
order and organization than I do. The producers picked the most sloth-like group
of women I could imagine. Funny though.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Mon, 29 Feb 2016, 1:44pm PST   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

My sister WOKE ME UP this morning sending the family pictures by text of herself at a Rubio rally.
Her family drove themselves, no bus involved.

And of course other family cheered her on, and contributed pithy Ugly Hillary pics
contrasted to Jeanette.

Republicanism apparently removes your ability to do timezone computations
such that you think it's OK to send dozen+ texts to someone at O-dark-thirty.
Ordinarily my ringer is off at night, but this my on-call week so it's on 24x7.
I can't just ignore my phone because it could be work.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Mon, 29 Feb 2016, 1:29pm PST   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 6

I always find it funny when my relatives call Hollywood "librul".

The people who run studios, it's firstly about MONEY, then secondly about MONEY, and thirdly....

They have no imagination and want to produce Star Tek and Indiana Jones reboots for as long as
you folks will keep handing them money. The day that a SuperFly reboot tops box office records
is the day I will expect a demographic shift in actor hiring.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Mon, 1 Feb 2016, 2:48pm PST   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

The Donor Class, also needs that information. They can find out who is polling best from common media forever.

But they want their MONEY to go where all the other money is going. Because in a chaotic environment, the only thing they know to do is assume Richie Rich wins.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Sat, 9 Jan 2016, 12:07am PST   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 8

thunderlips11 says

The VR Sex shit was in that crappy Stallone movie

Stallone? Why you bring up that shit??!!!!

The classic VR scene is in Brainstorm (1983). Dude stays plugged into orgasm playback too long....

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Thu, 31 Dec 2015, 11:35pm PST   Like   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 9

I'll disagree with many here.

I had Windows 7 since it came out. Finally my install became very creaky and unstable. I wiped it and installed Windows 10 and I couldn't be happier. Even on my 2007-era desktop it performs just fine.

I also have Macbook and iPhone, but sometimes I need Windows.

I have also warmed to Office 365. There are risks of course, but I can get a lot of Office type basics done anywhere I have a web browser now. Physical hardware dies, it's not the end of ability to work any more.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Fri, 11 Dec 2015, 6:01pm PST   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 10

lostand confused says

She also said focus on Syria's Assad, is diverting focus away from fighting ISIS.

Sadly, this is true.

Assad, much like Sadam Hussein, is not a nice man.

However, the region was much safer for American interests when we weren't toppling despots.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 1:21pm PST   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 11

I SPIT UPON THEE, for cruelly misleading headlines.

And Ironman deserves to have his eyes gouged out for his even greater offense.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 1:17pm PST   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 12

Decades of GOP talking up this "Christian Nation", and recent years of campaigning against the Sekret Muslim in Office......

But now suddenly the GOP wants to warmly welcome Muslim immigrants.

Strange time my friends!

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 1:13pm PST   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 13

Children are walking into the US on their own?

Huh?

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Fri, 4 Dec 2015, 4:58pm PST   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 14

Heraclitusstudent says

All these billions spend, all this mega spying infrastructure setup, all these privacy violated and they can't find that?

Yeah exactly! But do not ever question "bang for the buck" when it comes to defense & intelligence spending!!!

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Fri, 4 Dec 2015, 9:06am PST   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 15

thunderlips11 says

Wife Malik participated, firing Assault Rifle. What does this mean for Syrian Refugees? Hopefully a stop to it.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-tashfeen-malik-20151203-story.html

Except.....

she wasn't Syrian!

My money is on HER as being the goading influence here.

And to your point somewhat:

Weapons used definitely not AK-47 smuggled over in anyone's luggage.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Thu, 3 Dec 2015, 3:28pm PST   Like (3)   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 16

NuttBoxer says

Do terrorists consider a Health and Public Services building a high profile target? Doubtful.

I think it's likely entree of disgruntled nutjob, with a side of radical terrrorism.

Like the Oklahoma beheading last year. Sure the guy spouted a bunch of religious crap, but he was also being fired from his job at the food processing plant. Coworkers were killed, not random citizens.

So Mr. Numbskull is all wrapped up in his minor work complaints. Maybe someone says MERRRY CHRISTMAS HERE'S SOME BACON HAR HAR or whatever and that fiinally pushes him over the edge. So he and Princess of Arabia get dolled up and hose down the room.

If he were a pure terrorist, he'd have posted the Princess at the entrance to Walmart to prevent escape, and gone hunting for shoppers trapped inside. Or opened up on the line of people waiting for Santa at the mall. His choice of target is way personal.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Thu, 3 Dec 2015, 9:42am PST   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 17

Strategist says

Those whores will be of no help when you are old, sick, need companionship, and when you can't get it up any more.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Thu, 3 Dec 2015, 9:39am PST   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 18

Ironman says

San Bernadino suspects names : Syed Farooq, Susanna Ramos and Syed Moizullah.

You decide...

1 US-born American citizen, and 1 Saudi.

9/11, remember that? Saudis.

Instead of Afghanistan and Iraq, we should have invaded Saudi Arabia. Oh right, they were Bush allies.

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Sun, 29 Nov 2015, 9:33am PST   Like   Dislike (3)     Share   Quote   Comment 19

Blurtman says

I am sure there are stats out there about single parent versus two parent raised kids.

A great many Icelandic kids are raised by single parents and turn out fine.

If you want to posit that Americans are so incompetent and dysfunctional that
they cannot handle single parenting, well that's not allowed. Because you know....

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Sun, 29 Nov 2015, 9:07am PST   Like   Dislike (3)     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Ironman says

Obama has once again tried to turn a nutjob shooting people at a Planned Parenthood clinic into a call for "more gun control"

Clearly this is all Obama's fault, and nobody should act rashly based on isolated incidents.

=

We are told any incremental measures are "reasonable restrictions" when it comes to abortion.

Yet when you talk about imposing ANYTHING vaguely similar on firearms purchase or ownership OMG IT'S SLIPPERY SLOPE TO TYRANNY!

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends