Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 21 Dec 2014 in Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

I still believe Roig and Fernandez are the same person. However, they have different coloring and makeup. One has a costume, if you will.

Oh, really? Looking back at the thread concerned, it was the fact that the two of them have very different teeth that finally got you questioning your ridiculous claims. But hey, I know how much you enjoy rewriting history.

• On 20 Dec 2014 in Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

Oilwelldoctor says

Who cares! Barbara, go get me a 12 pack, game is about to start.

Yeah, and Bigsby drinks so much that he simply cannot identify people who are the same from people who look similar. That is part of the Ebulla Virus, which caused people also not to be able to see a conspiracy or see the forest for the trees.

Oh you mean like you with Kaitlin Roig and Rebekah Fernandez...

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Theories on why Gary uses a baby picture for his avatar, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

The Original Bankster says

Ceffer says

The kid is cross eyed. No wonder everything looks photoshopped.

his mother dropped him while performing a Seig Heil

I was adopted and my mother was English, father Jewish.

I have a sneaky feeling you might have mentioned that before.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed, Bigsby said:

thunderlips11 says

bgamall4 says

Thunder, who is that guy in the photo?

I don't know, some cat from Ancient Aliens, which is the History Channel these days. That and Pawn Shops.

Nonsense. What about Counting Cars, American Restoration, Shipping Wars, Storage Wars..? See, at least they're still covering the history of wars. I must admit though that Ancient Aliens holds a place all its own - leading the charge for that network to replace the Comedy channel.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

I don't support those guys who did that. I hate that. But they don't rule the world. The Zionists do and want it all, even risking WW3.

So who do you think did it (or do you think this was faked as well)? If such an event happened in the US, we know who you'd blame. Why is it different in Pakistan?

bgamall4 says

Of course they aren't the same person. But in the photo above where the Greenbergs and Phelps and Sextons are shown, they are the same people.

Why of course? They look more alike than anyone in your photos. They must therefore be the same person following your logic.

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Wow. You are one big fucking idiot. You think the wars were a success?

That' statement right there shows me you not worth arguing with as your level intelligence and cognitive-functioning is too low for me to entertain.

And you're so fucking stupid you can't even recognize the most obvious of sarcasm.

YOU FUCKING IMPLIED IT STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT...

No, I fucking didn't.

You were complaining... "Ohh that's Fox..." "Ohh that's RT... They are conspiracy nut-jobs..."

You were blathering on against mainstream media and used mainstream media for your evidence. That was the point you complete and utter retard. What do you think CNN is you dumb fuck?
    And I couldn't care less about CNN or Fox. I don't watch either.

That fucking implies you care about the source and you fucking asked where is the CNN clip....

So I fucking give it to you stupid fucking degenerate imbecile.

Ha, fucking, ha. You stated I didn't watch the video. I said I did. You stated there was a CNN clip. I said there wasn't. Do you see where this is going you brain dead moron?

Source them then - you fucking asshole.

This is exactly what the fuck I'm talking about....

All you do is this "Science shows you are wrong. You have no proof."

Don't fucking make a empty claim with no source or showing why.

Source them? You've got a fucking internet connection, have you not? The only problem is you haven't got a brain to make use of it.

Blah Blah Blah... Go fuck off, you fucking piece of shit....

Back on ignore for you, you shit for brains conspiracy nut.

• On 19 Dec 2014 in Top Trolls, Bigsby said:

CaptainShuddup says

I'm just kidding y'all I didn't even go to college

You don't say.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed, Bigsby said:

I posted up those videos because you don't accept "conspiracy theories" since the "authority" on the official story which includes the mainstream media reports the official story to not be an inside job.

Proving a inconsistency from the media is what those videos did, you dumb stupidfuck.

No, they didn't. They show that the major media channels have to fill the 24hr news cycle and as a result have become increasingly prone to making errors in their reporting. The fact you complain about these news channels being a propaganda arm for the government whilst simultaneously using them as some form of proof of your conspiracy theories speaks volumes for the paucity of your argument.

Anyway, I am now finally going to put you on ignore as you are either on a wind up or too stupid to formulate a coherent argument. Either way, I'm bored of reading your potty mouthed drivel.

• On 18 Dec 2014 in Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed, Bigsby said:

Why doesn't it? It clearly shows that 9/11 was an event need for them to have excuse for those wars.

Just because they then went to war (and what a success that was) isn't proof that 9/11 was an inside job.

That is evidence that your government can't be fucking trusted when they say what the official story or truth is.

And again, that is not proof that 9/11 was an inside job, and it is not my government. I'm not a US citizen. The simple fact is that evidence from any number of sources shows your claims to be false.

You are the little pansy fucking shit complaining that it's from RT or Fox news and begging for CNN to fuck in the ass with all the information.

Where did I say I wanted information from CNN? YOU are the one who claimed it was from CNN FFS. Honestly, try and keep up.

"You have no proof" "You're accusations are baseless"

How? Explain. Be specific. Show your sources. Don't use vagueness like "Completely baseless."

How fucking stupid is that? I'll tell you: Only stupid enough for a little shit like you to do.

Every major scientific report on the event shows your claims to be false. Every fucking video taken on the day shows there were no controlled explosions. You and Gary are the ones making the ridiculous claims, so it is down to you to prove them. What do I need to prove? All the scientific proof of what happened is already out there and freely available on the internet. You and your ilk just prefer to run with a conspiracy theory that is evidence free.

Bigsby says

enormously long video, all 51 seconds

If 51 seconds is considered enormously large for you; you have a attention deficit disorder.

Meaning: You are a dumb stupid fucktard.

And you are clearly just a trolling imbecile.

I gave you a reason on why you should not trust mainstream media information. The reason was that they are bias because they are controlled by several major corporations unrelated to the media business by having large shareholdings.

The big top major international banks all have very strong influence over the big media outlets.

And then you posted up videos with Fox News and CNN to make your argument. Like I said, you are an imbecile.

The US government claimed themselves. that Iraq and Afghanistan was connected to 9/11.

Not me. so don't ask me fucking dumb stupid ass questions to that shit.

Which has nothing to do with 9/11 being an inside job and everything to do with them taking advantage of the event to push their misguided policies.

Not once has the US government ever gone for any length of time without committing atrocities around the world.

Again, that isn't evidence of 9/11 being an inside job (let alone Sandy Hook and Boston).

Listen, Bigsby... I fucking gave you plenty of fucking information. you just choose not believe, deny and don't explain your own fucking position.

"Ohhh it's from Fox..." "Ohh it's from RT..."

Ha, ha. You are the one complaining about accepting the line from mainstream media and then you take a couple of inaccurate reports from that same media to push your own argument. How fucking stupid is that? I'll tell you. Very.

The CNN clips was in another video which you can find if you youtube "Dancing Israelis on 9/11"

In the Fox news station is where they report the Israeli government telling it's citizens not go to the WTC the day before 9/11.

You can't make this shit up. Well, you can. Do you want to now accept that I did watch your enormously long video, all 51 seconds of it? And you've just been prattling on about not accepting what mainstream media says. Apparently that is only when they say things you don't agree with.

Listen Bigsby...

Just shut the fuck up.

That's your response? Well done.

I don't accept your baseless "War on Terror" and your baseless wars on foreign countries using 9/11 as an excuse for war with countries that have no evidence against them for doing 9/11.

My baseless war on terror? I didn't support the invasions. And what has that got to do with your non-existent proof of a 9/11 conspiracy?

All the fucking information. 9/11 has been discussed before and countless of fucking times.

Exactly, and not once have the conspiracists supplied anything amounting to proof.

The same media outlets which you give so much credibility has said "Israeli government warned it's citizens not to go to the world trade center the day before 9/11"... This is from fucking CNN!

When you are little fucking brain comprehend that CNN clearly themselves have said that 9/11 is a conspiracy?

Err, it's from Fox News. Did you even watch the video you posted up? Are you now arguing that news channels never report incorrect news?

Don't dodge the point I brought up about you not watching the video.

And like I said, I did watch the video. All 51 seconds of it. That is why I knew the vast majority of it was RT. Big deal that there was a couple of seconds of Fox on it. It was on a different topic.

They had a CNN clip, which you didn't watch because you never watched the fucking video.

Where was the CNN clip?

You mean choosing evidence that is "approved" by authority put in power with a bias and bribed to cover up evidence.

No, I mean evidence as in scientific evidence (whereas you presumably prefer the propaganda of RT, which is rather amusing considering you're railing against accepting the official line - apparently accepting the official Putin line is OK though).

They were plenty of unsupported claims for the reasons that the US was citing to go into Iraq and Afghanistan.

The same government you defend; is the same government doing the exact thing that you accuse others of doing.

I don't defend YOUR government. I just don't accept your baseless conspiracy theories.

There is plenty of evidence for 9/11 being an inside job.

But apparently you can't supply it.

Did you even watch the entire video you fucking closed-minded fucking imbecile?

There were clips in the video from other news channels including CNN.

You didn't watch the video, it seems. Because you are a close-minded fuck...

Anyway go fuck off...

What are you talking about? The vast majority of that video was from recent RT clips recycling old conspiracy theories without any proof to back up those claims. Why do YOU think that is proof?

Bigsby says

I think it's best to put you on ignore.

I thinks it's best for you to just fuck off.

Bigsby says

As your posts seem to consist

I couldn't give one less fuck what you think about my posts. If you don't think it's funny... Than fuck off...

I don't think your posts are unfunny. I know.

Bigsby says

You just chose the conspiracy route. I don't.

You choose the naïve route; a philosophical viewpoint that humans can't conspire, defraud, cheat, collude, manipulate, corrupt, distort and manipulate events for their own selfish interests usually motivated by greed for wealth, money and power.

I don't chose the naïve route. I chose the evidence based route. There isn't a person on the planet who doesn't believe humans capable of doing what you list there. What has that got to do with the unsupported claims that you and Gary are making?

Bigsby says

Care to explain what you disliked about the above post?

Both are old hags that are not fuckable anymore. That's what.

As your posts seem to consist of little more than foul-mouthed unfunny rants, I think it's best to put you on ignore.

Really? Because it was on the news. The same mainstream outlet that does all the thinking for you.

Type in youtube "Israelis Dancing on 9/11" and you will find the news coverage and the police officer who arrested those Zionist scum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVdAOmUduEQ

The very same mainstream media outlets which you take their information as all correct is admitting to you that 9/11 was a conspiracy in that video.

And one of the clips even had the news reporter saying that the Israeli government warned it's citizens not to go to the world trade center the day before.

I don't need to disprove you any further. I've already done it and you just have a very close-minded mentality and only want to believe the so-called 'official" story of everything.

You do not question anything in life because you don't think for yourself and you are not your own person.

No, you haven't. You've picked your conspiratorial line and are running with it. And a video of RT peddling these conspiracies (which it is well known for) is not proof. There is plenty online that refutes these claims. You just chose the conspiracy route. I don't.

Having fun pressing the dislike button Gary? Care to explain what you disliked about the above post? Do those two people look similar? Are they the same person?

bgamall4 says

And their husbands look alike. What are the odds, Bigsby? Astronomical. The burden of proof is on you and you got nothing. And yes, Michael Greenberg and the guy in the Soto family are the same guy. And Soto had no tears as we have seen in other video. She was one of the no tear next of kin, and all the criers had no tears. The odds of no tear being shed by any of the criers at Sandy Hook if it were real, is astronomical.

The odds of similarities in two pictures chosen because they have similarities is not astronomical Gary. Even you should be able to understand that. And two people are not the same just because you say so. Look, these two are the same person:

Oh, hang on, they're not. And such a clear image as well. How could this be?

bgamall4 says

Laura and Jennifer not only look alike at different ages, but they comb their hair the exact same way.

Amazing.

bgamall4 says

Bigsby says

You were utterly unable to offer anything that is taken as actual proof by anyone who isn't a conspiracy theorist.

I identified your disease, Bigsby. You have the Ebulla Virus. You can't see the forest for the trees and you can't see obvious conspiracies. That is a brain disease.

Having fun liking your own posts? And your Ebulla virus line is extraordinarily lame. Rather like your attempts at satire. How old are you?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 1315 milliseconds to create.