Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 23 Nov 2014 in Liberals smarter, or more evolved ? Or both ?, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

thunderlips11 says

When Saudi Arabians hit the WTC, US Politicians attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Lybia and Syria, but not the homeland of the criminals.

Bush was friends with the Saudis. And Israel was in on it too. That is why Larry Silverstein, who talked to Sharon every weekend, said the WTC7, the one not hit by a plane, was "pulled'.

You just can't help lying, can you?

• On 22 Nov 2014 in Common ground among all the people., Bigsby said:

FortWayne says

That's not the point.

If you want honest news about Americas problems, you watch Russians because they'll be honest. And if you want honest news about Russias woes than you watch America talk about it.

Because when it comes to politicians and media, they are never honest about their own short comings. But they'll gladly talk about their counter parts.

Sure, sure. And you assume their reporting is accurate based on what exactly? Biased is biased, so it most certainly matters where the information is coming from.

• On 21 Nov 2014 in 35 feet, my ass!, Bigsby said:

Straw Man says

Bigsby says

bgamall4 says

humanity says

Police never lie to get a conviction, and they especially never lie to save a cops ass.

Satire?

As you're so utterly clueless about what satire is, you really should stop attempting to write it.

This fucker is not on your ignore list yet? Why?

He's the light entertainment on this forum.

• On 21 Nov 2014 in 35 feet, my ass!, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

humanity says

Police never lie to get a conviction, and they especially never lie to save a cops ass.

Satire?

As you're so utterly clueless about what satire is, you really should stop attempting to write it.

• On 20 Nov 2014 in Common ground among all the people., Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

There are no citizens in Russia. Just slave fucks and the owners.

You still need an exit visa to get the fuck out of the place.

Russians know more about the evils of America than Americans ever will.

Yeah, because clearly Putin and the Russian establishment are paragons of virtue.

• On 17 Nov 2014 in Crazy came late this year, Bigsby said:

More recent figures:

• On 14 Nov 2014 in Wtf is wrong with Americans ?, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

I write satire and I know some can't tell, although in fairness, I put a disclaimer at the bottom of my articles.

You should put an apology.

• On 13 Nov 2014 in Wtf is wrong with Americans ?, Bigsby said:

bob2356 says

It's not surprising at all. Schizophrenics take everything literally. They are totally incapable of abstract thinking.

I suspect you're right. His posting history appears to be getting more and more deluded as time goes by. Certainly his zionism/conspiracy fixations seem to have taken on a life of their own over the last year or two.

bgamall4 says

National sovereignty is the plan of God for this age. Think about it, the Tower of Babel was an affront to God, who mixed up language and set apart peoples. And now, the Tower of Basel wants to rule all people financially. This is empire. Niall Ferguson has said that America is an empire and needs to make war like one, for Israel of course.

Wake up people. God hates empire and to conspire for empire is certain eternal damnation.

You should take a holiday, Gary. You're unravelling.

bgamall4 says

sbh says

The more prisons the greater the purity of our national identity.

You are either a troll or you are a sick puppy. You are a Zionist infiltrator.

You actually took what he said literally, didn't you? Amazing.

The bananas in the supermarket are a bit soft. It's a zionist plot!

bgamall4 says

Oh, and Kristol and Kagan cofounded PNAC that called for a new Pearl Harbor a year before 9/11.

So you keep saying. Except this is what was written:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

The transformation referred to was a technological one - and that the change would be a long drawn out affair unless the need for such a transformation was made more apparent by a catalyzing event. This is not remotely the same as what you constantly and wrongly claim.

• On 9 Nov 2014 in 5 conservative principles, that will never be understood by the mutts, Bigsby said:

indigenous says

No, you failed to show a correlation of safety agencies to a decline in accidents.

And you said the improvement in safety was SOLELY down to technology, something which you have clearly failed to demonstrate.

indigenous says

3. The 40-hour work week

Again this is solely because of technology. Previously a farmer had to work 100 hr a week, along comes the tractor and the hours required to get the work done were less

And again, it isn't. Technology can cut the time of production, but so what? That doesn't in of itself create 40 hour work weeks. I could just as easily argue that you can continue to have 100 hour work weeks and simply cut the labour force proportionately.

• On 9 Nov 2014 in 5 conservative principles, that will never be understood by the mutts, Bigsby said:

indigenous says

"Largely independent changes in technology and labor markets also contributed to safety as well."

"Aldrich, Mark. Safety First: Technology, Labor and Business in the Building of Work Safety, 1870-1939. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1997."

"Aldrich, Mark. “Preventing ‘The Needless Peril of the Coal Mine’: the Bureau of Mines and the Campaign Against Coal Mine Explosions, 1910-1940.” Technology and Culture 36, no. 3 (1995): 483-518."

"Hounshell, David. From the American System to Mass Production, 1800-1932: The Development of Manufacturing Technology in the United States. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1984."

"Rosenberg, Nathan. Technology and American Economic Growth. New York: Harper and Row, 1972. Analyzes the forces shaping American technology."

Lot of use of the word technology, you have not shown that it came from the safety programs.

Though not much use of the word solely.

• On 7 Nov 2014 in 5 conservative principles, that will never be understood by the mutts, Bigsby said:

dodgerfanjohn says

Bigsby says

Were you alive during the entirety of human existence? Have you lived in every place in every country on the planet all the time and at the same time? Obviously not. But let me guess, you are happy enough to comment on events that you did not see, were not alive for or have not directly experienced.

Next time just say "Dodgerfanjohn, you are right. I am not from the US and don't understand fully the racial context and atmosphere of the US. Next time I won't open my limey mouth about it, just listen and observe".

When I listen and observe, it isn't to someone as clearly ignorant of the facts as you.

• On 7 Nov 2014 in 5 conservative principles, that will never be understood by the mutts, Bigsby said:

dodgerfanjohn says

Not havig resided in the US that entire time, and not having grown up here, I have no idea why you'd even bother commenting. Presumably your knowledge on the matter comes from that bastion of unbiased reporting that liberal idiots love so much...the BBC.

And anyway, clearly you took my comments out of context.

Were you alive during the entirety of human existence? Have you lived in every place in every country on the planet all the time and at the same time? Obviously not. But let me guess, you are happy enough to comment on events that you did not see, were not alive for or have not directly experienced.
    And in what way did I take your comment out of context? What you actually said was even more ludicrous as you then went on to entirely blame blacks for the issues they face (their cultural flaws and their racism according to you). Perhaps you'd care to explain what context I'm supposed to put that in.

indigenous says

Bigsby says

How fucking stupid are you?

That depends on who you ask.

Clearly you are incapable of considering anything outside you provincial allowable opinions...

Oh right, so thinking your view that racism is 'a creation of the government' is bloody moronic is a 'provincial allowable opinion,' is it? Ha, ha, ha.

Then I should obviously avoid arguing with you.

indigenous says

Bigsby says

A level playing field over the last 50 years? Please tell me you're joking.

You bet, racism is a creation of the government. E.G. Black unemployment was lower than white unemployment until minimum wage, Davis Bacon, and other discrimination laws.

That is possibly the most moronic thing you've posted and that's saying something. Racism is a creation of the government? How fucking stupid are you?

dodgerfanjohn says

So to the chagrin of the modern racists like Marcus, US society more or less has been a level playing field for all races for 50 years now. The only thing holding blacks back in US Society is their own cultural flaws and racism against others.

A level playing field over the last 50 years? Please tell me you're joking.

• On 6 Nov 2014 in Obama's Secret Letter to Iran About ISIS: Good Idea? Foolish Cooperation?, Bigsby said:

Why would you not want to try and engage with one of the major players in the region?

• On 6 Nov 2014 in CNN is mad as hell and is taking names!, Bigsby said:

CaptainShuddup says

It's a diminishing Middle class thing Bigsby nothing you could understand.

If you understood working class families like you do the markets, you might get it.

I'm from a working class English family, so... And last I checked, working class and middle class are two different...

CaptainShuddup says

It's your problem because like it or not, it was called Liberal media and more than willingness to defend it, was an endorsement rather than a effort to distant your self from it.

?

CaptainShuddup says

And I can't even get a lawyer that gives two shits every time some company I work for wants to fuck me over. I have no rights, because I can't afford rights in this country. It cost $275 for a 30 minute consultation and is $525 an hour for every hour there after.

And being happy that Republicans won is going to help that how exactly?

CaptainShuddup says

How did all these wars on morals in this country happen? Those patsy's filling the suits didn't have two fucking pennies to their name. Where in the hell are they getting money to fight Chick Fil A, Bridal shops and bakeries, got the money to fight State courts to recognize their legal standing and rule against what the majority of the voters already decided on.

Wars on morals? Hardly. You live in a very conservative country. You should be happy rather than constantly in a state of apoplexy.

CaptainShuddup says

There has been nothing admirable or dignified about watching the entire episode of Liberal deciding exceptional rights, and chose at who's expense.

And who exactly has suffered? I take it that all that rambling about this is simply a product of your clearly stated homophobia. Get over it. The world is moving on even if it is slowly.

CaptainShuddup says

Meanwhile you can sign contracts to do work on a 1099 for a company they can trounce all over the contract, and hamstring the project along from the original 3 moth commitment into over 8 months, while dangling money over your head. And it will cost you $275 to have a Labor attorney tell you, "You're screwed". If you don't have any color, so large corporations are free to fuck us all they want.

It was (as usual) difficult to understand what the hell you were trying to say, but presumably IT'S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT.

CaptainShuddup says

But yet two unemployed gay people can sue a bakery because they wouldn't bake them a cake.

Is that Liberal enough for you?

Again with your homophobia. I'd say that being treated equally under the law isn't a liberal issue, wouldn't you? So no, nothing in what you said explains your constant anti-Obama LIBRUL hectoring. You really don't have anything meaningful or substantive to rail against, do you, so what are you actually getting so worked up about?

CaptainShuddup says

Bigsby says

You'll have to translate that for me. I don't speak Cap'n.

That's been the problem.

A problem shared by the vast majority of the human race I suspect.

You'll have to translate that for me. I don't speak Cap'n.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 4442 milliseconds to create.