Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 31 Jul 2014 in When Is This Going To Happen?, Bigsby said:

I don't know if you are just trolling this site or whether you are serious, but either way, why not give it a rest?

• On 27 Jul 2014 in And I'm out of here..., Bigsby said:

wave9x says

Types like homeboy make it impossible to discuss racial issues. If you bring up facts like blacks and hispanics commit more crime, African and Latin countries are mostly third world, and so on, they storm off like babies having a tantrum. We are just supposed to drink the KoolAid that race has nothing to do with anything.

Except you seem to be insinuating/stating? issues such as crime rates, the poverty levels in Africa (or in much of Asia), etc. etc. are due to race, when it would be rather easy to point out that you could/should focus on other factors - historical, geographical, political, social, cultural... Why is it that so many on here bring race front and center as the reason for whatever they want to complain about?

• On 27 Jul 2014 in What is it like to teach Basketball-Americans?, Bigsby said:

Reads like a made up piece of racist crap.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in There you go... June New Home Sales (DOWN 8.1%), Bigsby said:

Call it Crazy says

Bigsby says

Call it Crazy says

or a $900K house with $3K in taxes in CA?

If only.

Sorry, I was a little high on the $3K...

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/218-Bear-Oaks-Ln-Briones-CA-94553/18487378_zpid/

Yes, but if he/she bought a 900k house now, ... which is presumably the point.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in There you go... June New Home Sales (DOWN 8.1%), Bigsby said:

Call it Crazy says

or a $900K house with $3K in taxes in CA?

If only.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?, Bigsby said:

CaptainShuddup says

Both Russia and Ukraine have too much to lose to do such a senseless dead.

CaptainShuddup says

I wouldn't be surprised if We shot that plane down, to give Putin a black eye.

Classic Captain right there. And in the space of a couple of sentences.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?, Bigsby said:

komputodo says

Bigsby says

It doesn't have to be an issue of anyone gaining. The evidence at this time points to an error by the rebels controlling that area. Russia is supplying them with advanced weaponry, weaponry that could bring down the plane, though it would seem reasonable to assume that it was a mistake.

Ok, so your theory is that the rebels mistakenly shot the plane down as opposed to the ukrainians? Any particular reason why the rebels were the ones that pulled the trigger? Are you going to tell us that you know who has access to all the missiles in that area?

Because there is independent journalistic evidence to show they had the weapon to do it in that area. That area is controlled by rebels. They had already shot down several planes. A rebel commander privately admitted they did it. Etc. etc. What evidence do you have to show the Ukranians did it that is more covincing than the evidence that points to it being the rebels? It doesn't matter to me which side did it. What annoys me is the likes of you straight away trying to paint it as another bloody conspiracy when at this time the strong likelihood is that the rebels simply made a shocking mistake.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Occupied people have a right to exist, Bigsby said:

Except two can play that game:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

You can say Palestine covers a range of areas to suit the point you are making, but that doesn't make it a clear fact, just a convenient snapshot in history that fits your argument. As such, it is perfectly reasonable for me to counter your point with what I said - the description of Palestine I used is more historically representative than your map of Trans-Jordan, and you posting that map doesn't somehow invalidate the map(s) Blurtman posted.

And just because half the population of Jordan is Palestinian doesn't change the issues for the West bank and Gaza. It also doesn't make it a Palestinian state.

iwog says

Can you even admit they are being goaded by the entire Islamic world into killing Jews for the sake of killing?

What is there to 'admit?' A good number don't need to be goaded from outside Arab states into attacking Israel, do they? And quite clearly most of the Islamic world thinks that Israel is not a legitimate state.

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Occupied people have a right to exist, Bigsby said:

Palestine is the common reference for the land up to the Jordan river and has been for a very long time, so why think the borders of a British protectorate somehow supersedes that in relevance?

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

Bring me Robbie Parker and I will tell him to his face. The other actors on a case by case basis. You must understand that acting means it isn't real. It isn't real Bigsby. It is false, like a play, or a drama, or a soap opera.

You probably think those are real. Idiot.

Sure you would. Just like you took up my offer to go there and confront the parents. Oh, hang on...

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?, Bigsby said:

bgamall4 says

Bigsby has no soul. That is why he can think the way he does. Actually, he has a soul, but no conscience. So it is as if he has no soul.

I am not saying conscience will save him, it can't. But he doesn't even have that.

Oh fuck off Gary. I'm not the one spewing the offensive crap about Sandy Hook day in and day out on here. Go and tell those parents the vile comments you've been posting on here and ask them if they think YOU have a conscience. You can then follow that up by asking them if they think you are deranged. Let us all know what they say.

komputodo says

I just try to use logic...WHO GAINS from the plane being shot down and why?

It doesn't have to be an issue of anyone gaining. The evidence at this time points to an error by the rebels controlling that area. Russia is supplying them with advanced weaponry, weaponry that could bring down the plane, though it would seem reasonable to assume that it was a mistake.

Call it Crazy says

Why do you say it was misleading? Here are the flight paths of previous flights and the one MH17 took on that day it got shot down.

Because if you actually check it, that is not the flight path many of the airlines were taking. This is a very clear image of the routes some were taking. They vary. There were a number of other flights very close to the Malaysian one at the time it was shot down (hence why it was asked to descend to 33,000ft). They too were flying the same route.

This isn't some conspiracy. This is a route that in hindsight should have been avoided, but until the time the plane was shot down, was deemed safe to travel.

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Occupied people have a right to exist, Bigsby said:

On a day-to-day basis there is very obvious oppression going on. I may be one of the few people on here who has actually been to Israel and I have seen it first hand.

It's clearly a very complex situation made more so by the drawn out nature of the conflict and the kind of hostility that that develops. Any kind of meaningful agreement will take compromises on both sides and not just on the part of the Palestinians.

komputodo says

Bigsby says

Now, you can make a strong argument that common sense should have prevailed over economic factors for all the airlines flying this route, but you shouldn't be gobbling up bullshit from the conspiracy website you linked to if you actually want to understand the known facts.

Better that you gobble up bullshit from CNN and other msm sources.

Remember, the most important thing is that we all stick together and think alike. Anyone that wants to explore an alternate explanation needs to be branded as a conspiracy theorist.

Get with the program.

It isn't from CNN or any news organisation. Those are designated flight paths. They were not restricted above 32000ft. The plane was flying along them.

Call it Crazy says

Bigsby says

Call it Crazy says

Malaysian Airlines MH17 Was Ordered to Fly over the East Ukraine Warzone

What do you mean ordered? It wasn't a restricted flight path.

Charts are at the link...

Entirely misleading bit of conspiracy guff. Was it or was it not flying along flight path L980 onto the A87? The flight path wasn't restricted for that route above 32000ft and was being traversed by a number of flights, although a number of airlines were also avoiding it. Now, you can make a strong argument that common sense should have prevailed over economic factors for all the airlines flying this route, but you shouldn't be gobbling up bullshit from the conspiracy website you linked to if you actually want to understand the known facts.

• On 25 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., Bigsby said:

thunderlips11 says

Not asked, forced. He has no choice in the matter,

Oh, forgive my shocking misuse of language. It's pretty obvious from what I've been posting that I see it as a legal requirement. The father is required to make the payment. Happy now?

thunderlips11 says

1. Checked to be sure birth control was being used (his or her). If the condom breaks, she "Forgets" the birthcontrol, etc. he's still choiceless.

2. Discussed it in advance, and the woman told him she would either not keep, abort, or not hold him liable for any child.

So no matter if he takes precautions and lets his intentions be known, even if they are agreed upon, he is utterly at the mercy of a woman's choice once pregnancy occurs.

That's not a choice.

Life is complex. I could outline a scenario where the man pressured the woman to keep the child, but then changed his mind once the child was born. You can't create legislation based on the myriad different scenarios we can all conjure up in our minds. The legislation is there in an attempt to best meet the needs of the child. I get that you, Iwog, etc. don't like it. I on the other hand, think it is preferable to the alternative that has been outlined. That's called my opinion.

And I will now, finally, go and put my boots on.

• On 25 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., Bigsby said:

iwog says

Bigsby says

And what I want is for the fathers to have some obligation towards the children they helped bring into the world.

Unlike women who can do whatever they want.

Bigsby says

Preferably physically in their lives. If not, then financially.

Unlike women who can do whatever they want.

I am now talking about once the decision has been made to keep the child. The woman isn't doing whatever she wants. She is taking, in this case, full responsibility for actually raising the child. The father is asked for a financial contribution. You seem to think the latter is heinous/indentured servitude. I don't. Anyway, that's finally it from me. Weeding calls.

Oh, and dragging up that Daily Mail story was a pretty sorry effort.

iwog says

That is HER choice. All I want is for men to have the same choice.

And what I want is for the fathers to have some obligation towards the children they helped bring into the world. Preferably physically in their lives. If not, then financially. Obviously we disagree on this, and the argument is going absolutely nowhere, so I'm going to knock it on the head and go out and do some gardening as it is a nice sunny day here in Monterey.

iwog says

Stop bringing up a woman who raises a child for 18 years. That is HER choice and HER option. She can do it or she can escape it. It's OPTIONAL.

Raising the child is also optional for the man. Having a financial responsibility isn't. There may be issues with how that payment is structured, but I'm entirely in agreement with the law requiring the man to make some form of payment.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 421 milliseconds to create.