Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 28 Jun 2012 in Obamacare is upheld by the Supreme Court, Travis Bickle said:

HEY YOU says

For those that wants to leave this country, I'm immediately ready to help you move.

Would that include illegal alien leaches, or would you prefer they stay??

• On 28 Jun 2012 in Will individual mandate ruling help or hinder development of small businesses??, Travis Bickle said:

See health care calculator here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/what-health-bill-means-for-you/#

Hypothetically - per the calculator, if you are over 26, without insurance, for a ONE person household making $40K a year and are unmarried/single - the annual premium on your health coverage (with FEDERAL ASSISTANCE) is NO MORE THAN $3800. If you do not get the coverage, then the penalty you pay (all criteria remaining the same) is $744.00. This lower penalty however will only occur for the first few years, at which point the penalty will start to approximate the cost of the health insurance premium... (Thanks for the TAX INCREASE, Obama)

If all the above stated criteria remain the same, but instead you make $45K a year there is NO FEDERAL ASSITANCE to keep your health care within affordable limits and your annual penalty increases to $869.00 (again for the first few years, and again, thanks for the TAX INCREASE)...

Oh, and then there is the 30% deductible if you need to actually USE the insurance....

Given this cost-structure, at what point will employers have an incentive to cut their costs and not offer health plans as part of compensation all together?? And what will this do for the self-employed / entreprenuers trying to start businesses now that their TAXES just went up massively, will it help or hinder the development of these business??

And what will this do to those unemployed for more than a year, which is quite normal in this Obama economy??

Just some questions, I'm trying to figure this thing out... Perhaps it would be a good idea to get into the health insurance industry if this thing stands and does not get repealed. A captive market would ensure customers....

• On 15 Jun 2012 in Wells Fargo Freezes, Closes Business Account Of Site That Criticised Them, Travis Bickle said:

Dan8267 says

When things get to that point, you have to hang a few cattle rustlers as a determinant.

Did you mean deterrent?

Wells is a joke - they are a bailed out appendage of the Obama Administration. Any attempt to silence freedom of speech - by whatever means - is wrong in a democracy. I agree with your solution Dan - it would be akin to NUKING an enemy nation in the I.R. world (Worked with Japan back in WWII, and proved to be an effective deterrent. Man did they gent in line! We should take this approach in the Middle East [think IRAN, SYRIA, PAKISTAN] just to get their asses back in line too and show 'em the good 'ol USA means BIDNESS...) - a bit extreme and over-the-top, but it sure DOES work, and uses minimal blood & resources to boot.....

The owner-operator of ML-Implode should have anticipate this from these EVIL assed crony banks and just did his banking with a reputable credit union - the NCUA offers equivelant protections.... I would seek to minimize bidness with banks these days...

• On 30 May 2012 in Greatest President Ever, Travis Bickle said:

iwog says

This is disingenuous bullshit.
    Every time I ask a "conservative" to list the reasons Obama is worse than Romney, here or anywhere else, they run away from the conversation.

Hey AFFLAC -

again, although I identify as independent - here is a list for you:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.

First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-rather-impressive-list-of-accomplishments/

I doubt Romney would approach the Executive Office of the President in this manner, so I'm willing take my chances given Obamas list of acccompisments here. B.O. won't get my vote again . . .

• On 30 May 2012 in Elizabeth Warren, a candidate for the people...., Travis Bickle said:

The point here, relating to HONESTY is simply this: if Elizabeth Warren could not resist the TEMPTATION on the ADVANTAGE it gave her to claim some heritage that she IS NOT, just HOW will she resist the MASSIVE TEMPTATIONS that the BANKING LOBBY will throw at her in her attempts to crack down on that industry should she get elected to the position??

She may say the right things perhaps (cleaning up the banking sector, etc.), but she has already proven herself corruptable and fit for compromise!!! Nuff said....

• On 20 May 2012 in The Facebook Founder Who Unfriended America, Travis Bickle said:

Part of a free country is freedom of association. Renouncing citizenship already carries heavy taxes - no need to add more in punitive and unconstitutional means...

Besides, if the government can do this kind of a thing to the ubber wealthy, what would they do to us lesser privileged folks??

• On 20 May 2012 in Elizabeth Warren, a candidate for the people...., Travis Bickle said:

Dan8267 says

neither of you are bitching about the lies told by Bush and Cheney; lies that lead to mass death and destruction as well as pissing on the Constitution.

I sure as hell did not support this either - especally given the $$ cost of that debacle, in blood and money - but alas, that is in the past - unless our government is trying to find a way of preventing another such disaster - it is well time to get over that and move on...
    Dan8267 says

Some lies matter.

ALL lies matter - especially from our elected public servants . .

Obama fails MISERABLY when it comes to character, he certainly is no alter boy - so I would rather take my chances on someone else - the more experienced "lesser of two evils" as I see it... Who among these candidates walks on water?? If they were so clean as to do so, they probably wouldn't be in politics to begin with....

• On 20 May 2012 in Elizabeth Warren, a candidate for the people...., Travis Bickle said:

Cloud says

So vote for a bitch who lies about her background?

My point exactly. It's a character issue. If she can't pass for good character, why would I believe that she means what she says...

I DO like Bill Black though - but he's no politician...

• On 20 May 2012 in Greatest President Ever, Travis Bickle said:

Dan8267 says

Nothing makes a conservative shit faster than the sight of a BLACK man in the White House.

1) I'm a swing-voting independent, as either side of the aisle always has a tendancy to take their ideology off the deep end - and for this reason I'm reluctant to commit to a label. Further, it will be swing-voters & independents who will call this election....

2) I find it interesting that alhough I made NO reference whatsoever to Obama's race/ethnicity at the top of this post, it is always those on the LEFT to bring up the issue of race FIRST (and besides, I thought Obama was half white). This tells me who on the ideological divide is really obsessed with identity politics....

3) Legitimate politics should be about policies concerning resources and how they are managed throughout a society, not about who came from where, what color someone is, who's heritage is what, who sucks this, or who licks that....

Dan8267 says

Anyone who has anything against Elizabeth Warren is either a banker or an imbecile. She clearly is one of the fed people trying to protect the middle class from its utter dismantlement

She's a double-standard hypocrite that talks a good game - that is all. If she were to get into office, she would merely be another Orwellian PIG... So Boo hoo!!

• On 20 May 2012 in Let's move, Travis Bickle said:

OBAMA = Hipster In Chief. What a joke...

• On 20 May 2012 in so Facebook IPO is a flop?, Travis Bickle said:

Now we have proof that Farcebook IS a stupid idiot:

http://sickfacebook.com/facebook-stupid/

I've never understood how this thing was ever considered a legitimate market product to begin with, so no wonder why the IPO fizzled. Real critics & analysts know this. Its nothing more than a surveilance and marketing gimmick perpetrated on those foolish enough to use it...

What a useless pile of shit indeed. The 'hook' of this "product" is for narcissists that need a audience - and there is no shortage of these kinds of people in this media-driven age...

What an insult to real companies that produce actual things of use and value...

• On 19 May 2012 in , Travis Bickle said:

Indeed, a world of double standards, identity politics, race baiting and hypersensitivity - ain't it GREAT!!

• On 14 May 2012 in Deconstructing The National Debt, Travis Bickle said:

Finally figured it out! Now I don't feel like such a moron - I guess I just misunderstood the directions. Thank god I quit flying...

• On 14 May 2012 in Deconstructing The National Debt, Travis Bickle said:

OOps I fucked up - cannot embed the video. Directions to do so are not clear, or at least it did not work for me anyways, perhaps I'm just a moron...

Sorry..

In any case - I'm not exactly a fan of this big toothed s.o.b. in the video, but surprisingly he sure breaks it down and makes some good points...

• On 14 May 2012 in Romney was a sadistic asshole at prep school, Travis Bickle said:

iwog says

Romney was a sadistic asshole at prep school

No one cares

• On 13 May 2012 in Trayvon Martin targets SOLD OUT, Travis Bickle said:

Yobbos in hoodies - great idea for a target. Where do I get one??

• On 26 Apr 2012 in More facts come to light . . ., Travis Bickle said:

I really hope people read the facts in the link above. I think the case against this guy is going to get thrown out of court - or there will be an acquittal. If either of these outcomes occur and/or Obummer loses the election . . . get ready for RACE RIOTS 2012. To those of you so inclined - keep your firearms handy to protect yourself, and your loved ones....

Hail the 2nd amendment!! Without it the Constitution is just a piece of paper...

• On 26 Apr 2012 in Unemployed will vote for Obama to keep their "benefits", Travis Bickle said:

Honest Abe says

iwog, he'll probably do LESS damage than your Muslim friend did.

Haha good comeback Abe!

Iwog refrenced Mitts religion (which I don't give a damn about, in either direction) in a contemptous fashion, so why would Obummers perceived faith be off limits here??

As for what will Mitt do to make things better, well there is plenty to say about that - but for starters, lets just say that I'm willing to take my chances, and I'm quite certain he would not be a race-baiting hypocrite...

• On 26 Apr 2012 in immigration from Mexico drops to net zero, Travis Bickle said:

John Bailo says

And without it, our population shrinks...and that means, good luck holding on to high rental prices!

A GOOD THING FOR SURE!!!

• On 26 Apr 2012 in Mexicans Fleeing Third World Country, Heading Back to Mexico, Travis Bickle said:

The silver lining in all this mess. Hopefully we can hermetically seal the border if times ever get better. I would never step foot in that cesspool south of us - for anything. I tend to think of it as the ass end of the Earth..

• On 26 Apr 2012 in Confessed Bank Fraud Realtor Felon Scumbag Gets Three Years in Jail, Travis Bickle said:

Douch-bag will probably go to a minimum security "white collar criminal" prison for 1 year and do the rest of her time under house arrest....

• On 26 Apr 2012 in Unemployed will vote for Obama to keep their "benefits", Travis Bickle said:

democrat = DEMONRAT

republican = REPUBLITARD

Should we elect the GIANT DOUCH or the TURD SANDWHICH? (hint: fececs are brown - dont vote for SHIT!)

The DEVIL or the deep blue sea...

Time to pick the lesser of two EVILS...

Why do we always get such SHITTY choices?? Do lobbyists and our campaign finance laws have anything to do with this? How fucking sad indeed...

I'm afraid we have been misled and lied to. I'm worse off now than I was 4 years ago. Although I'm registered as an independent, and I'm not exactly enamored of the opposition, I will vote for the most viable alternative, magic underwear or not. In fact, I would vote for Caligula himself if he were the only alternative, regardless if his syphlitic brain wanted to go to war with Neptune... No way I would ever vote for this fraud again. I've heard it said in the past that the pendulum always swings left before swinging HARD right as the failed, effeminate ideologies of the left comes crashing down on themselves. This appears to be happening right now, and will continue to gain steam as the Nov elections approach...

• On 25 Apr 2012 in More facts come to light . . ., Travis Bickle said:

George Zimmerman is the new Bernard Goetz...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 123 milliseconds to create.