Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 28 Nov 2014 in How Can I Celebrate Thanksgiving?, Quigley said:

elliemae says

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Should I go to a strip club tonight so I can orgasm from a lap dance given by some worthless slut to celebrate Black Friday like a true oligarch?

You go to strip clubs? I would think that you would order up sluts, have your way with them for your pleasure only, and then have them killed. Bury them in the vineyard and the grapes will be well fertilized.

Duh.

I thought the same thing. Clearly, RBES is a poser. Any self respecting oligarch knows how disposable whores are supposed to be used!

• On 28 Nov 2014 in Harvard Discriminating against Asians, Quigley said:

Seems to me that in this world we need intelligent people to do the increasingly technical and thought-intensive work. As our society becomes more robotic, this need will only intensify. We should be doing all we can to encourage our best and brightest, or even our second best, to be all they can be.
    Instead, we are throwing up gates and barriers, doing all we can discourage such students unless they come from wealthy families. If they don't, chances are they are NOT black or Hispanic, and so won't benefit from racial selective programs like AA. Instead, they will get harmed by these programs, as yet another portcullis slams down on their futures. It's a tragedy when a really smart person winds up in a drudge job without a future, placed there not by ability but by economics.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Darren Wilson Lied Saying Brown Ran 20-30 Feet from Car. Found 150 Feet Away, Quigley said:

http://nypost.com/2014/11/25/officer-darren-wilson-says-michael-brown-taunted-him/

After the car confrontation, Brown ran off and Wilson left the car after radioing for backup to run after the perp. Try some education. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, mostly because having a little knowledge makes some people think they know everything and are always right. When someone comes along with the complete story, they can't even be heard over all the braying of the jackasses.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in 'He wanted to kill': Michael Brown's mother insists Ferguson cop Darren Wilso, Quigley said:

People running off half cocked after hearing just a biased piece of the story is the reason for all this commotion and unrest and looting and burning.
    There should have been a quiet funeral, and some serious contemplation by his drug addled parents on how they screwed up.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in 'He wanted to kill': Michael Brown's mother insists Ferguson cop Darren Wilso, Quigley said:

bgamall4 says

Sorry, Quigley, but you are wrong again. Wilson testified that Brown charged HIS POLICE CAR. That makes no sense if he was far from his police car. He would have said that Brown charged him, not his police car. I am telling you this guy, IMO, is lying through his teeth.

Nope, it's you who is completely wrong. From the NYpost:
    "Two shots were fired from inside the vehicle following the struggle, and Brown ran off. After radioing for help, Wilson took off after Brown and his accomplice.
    “My main goal was to keep eyes on him and keep him contained until I had people coming there,” Wilson testified.
    But then Brown charged at him and the officer fired repeatedly, he said — describing how he fired the fatal shot to Brown’s head as Brown continued to charge him."

http://nypost.com/2014/11/25/officer-darren-wilson-says-michael-brown-taunted-him/

He left the vehicle in pursuit, just as I said above. He's called for backup, and is trying to keep the perps in sight for arrest. He's not shooting after them. He's doing his damn job when that stupid black kid puts his head down and charges him. Then he shoots. SO YES, Gary, the body being 150 feet from the cruiser totally matches with Wilson's story! He was doing his job, the kid was causing trouble and being a thug. Wilson took out the trash.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Harvard Discriminating against Asians, Quigley said:

In most public universities, it's a 2:1 ratio of girls to guys. Not great odds for the MRS. Degree.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in Could someone be lying?, Quigley said:

HEY YOU says

SoftShell says

The fall was not that far. According to eye witnesses he was charging in a football like position, body lowered and close to the ground.

Forensics squared.

Where did you get your forensics degree?

This is the classic technique of the loser. When his argument is destroyed with logic and fact, he calls into question the academic credentials or certifications of the person who just did the destroying. It's the cheapest sort of cop-out. Truth is truth, and it matters not if it's a PhD who says it or a six year old kid.

150 feet from the cruiser means little. Wilson stated that he left the cruiser to pursue on foot. No he wasn't going all Zimmerman on brown, he had a responsibility to confront and arrest a perp who had now assaulted a cop in addition to other crimes. He pursued Brown for some unknown distance, when Brown turned and charged. How does his body with respect to the cruiser do anything but support the cop's story? I'd really like to know what convoluted logic you mentally challenged people will employ to make this meaningless piece of evidence damning to the cop.

• On 27 Nov 2014 in "We should get comfortable with sporadic muggings and break-ins", Quigley said:

"Everyone is wonderful, even if some are misunderstood and need our support and love and understanding . . . "
    "Ouch! Where did that rock come from?"
    "Ooh, my head..."

• On 26 Nov 2014 in 'He wanted to kill': Michael Brown's mother insists Ferguson cop Darren Wilso, Quigley said:

The party's over. Go home.
    Seriously.
    Go home.

• On 25 Nov 2014 in Ferguson: case closed!, Quigley said:

sbh says

HydroCabron says

I'm racist!

If you call yourself a racist it makes you a racist.

And if you protest that you're not a racist, that definitely makes you a racist!
    It's kind of like trying to prove to a prison shrink that you're not crazy....

What we saw last night in Ferguson is that we aren't far at all from chaos an anarchy. A few hundred people blocked the freeway in protest and while the cops were distracted, a few hundred others looted an burned the town. Anarchy means death in most times and places. People destroying their communities leads to them killing each other, leads to a complete breakdown of the social trust, and then you have every man or family or gang for themselves. It's impossible to have a functioning economy in such a situation. And cities of millions become death traps for all who reside therein. The only way to have a society like ours, a population like ours, is to have a perfectly tuned food and goods delivery system with an equally tuned economy. If the breaks down, 90-95% of everyone in cities would die within weeks.

This is why people look at ferguson and cheer the cops, because no cause, no petty racist claim, is greater than group survival.
    Those idiots just made their town into a ghetto. Think the stores will rebuild and reopen? Many will not, taking the insurance money and getting out while the getting is good.
    I expect that ferguson real estate will soon be as popular as Detroit, which is sad for the non black residents who didn't deserve this. My wife's friend lives there and is really sad and upset about all this. She can't understand how her town went from being a nice town to being a ghetto.

bgamall4 says

This could have been avoided by a real trial. There are conflicting reports as to Brown's actions after the initial confrontation in the cop car. Those should have been sorted out by a jury of Wilson's peers. They would have been mostly black and the prosecutor feared that.

There wasn't enough evidence to support having a real trial! The preponderance of evidence supported the cop's story, and he was just doing his job. A grand jury just decides if there is a decent chance that the person is guilty of something. This jury decided that there was not. This is why people call you nuts, Gary. Because you believe blindly in things both unseen and contrary to evidence. So when you might actually have a point about something controversial, people just assume you're still wearing your tin hat. How can you expect to gain credibility when you seem to lack judgement?

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Ferguson: case closed!, Quigley said:

If you want to keep up with events as they roll in, check this LIVE link on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/

Protesters have shut down I44, but looters are destroying Fergusson main street. Looks like a Walgreens, an electronics store, a McDonalds, a ToysRus, a Sams Meats, a Dollar Tree, etc are being looted. The walgreens is on fire.
    This seems like a measured response.
    Where are the National Guard? I thought the governor called them out? Meanwhile more shootings are happening, and at least three cops cars are burning.
    Justice indeed.

On an unrelated note, nobody brought up any of these allegations against Cosby until he recently got political. Now the accusers come out of the woodwork to cry foul for things that may or may not have happened forty years ago.
    Total OBVIOUS smear job. Someone in power wants him silenced now.

No indictment! Again, I prove to be an oracle.
    Let the riots ... er, "Christmas shopping" begin!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Why China is better educated, Quigley said:

In my personal experience, women don't want to hear about how work gets done and money gets made. They just want a guarantee of spending it. Educated intelligent sociable women are not going to listen to you blather on about your job. They honestly don't care.
    Let the woman talk about herself and try to appear interested. Keep the drinks coming and hope for an opportunity to invite her up for a night cap .

jvolstad says

They have decided to close schools tomorrow in Ferguson, MO. Wonderful. I guess the students are don't need the extra day of class.

They need an extra day to shop!

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Why China is better educated, Quigley said:

The average American has an IQ of 95. The average Chinese has an IQ of 115. No education reform is going to cover a 20 point gap, not at this range of the scale. Any discussion that fails to consider this obvious fact is flawed from the start.

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Land of the free they say..., Quigley said:

There is but one War Party of the Rich. All the fundamentals of the economy and citizen rights are decided for us, with a giant stage show where pundits argue endlessly about the peripherals.

• On 24 Nov 2014 in So you love your GMO?, Quigley said:

It is not the genes that are unhealthy to eat, as they are just combinations of essential proteins. It's whatever they code for and produce in the plant, and whether that substance is 1)contained in the food portion of the plant, or 2)unhealthful for consumption.
    Then there are the peripherals like bee colony kills from transgenic roundup corn.

• On 24 Nov 2014 in Sexism is Innate, Quigley said:

rooemoore says

Yet another thread where Patrick rattles the cages.

Anyway, thanks for clearing up the nature vs nurture thing for us. Now we can move on to the meaning of life and does god exist.

All of that is well-trodden ground here on patnet. Is there anything new under the sun?

• On 23 Nov 2014 in Sexism is Innate, Quigley said:

Reality says

Indiana,

The solution to get the boys to give up their violent video games is not via banning games, but via girls getting pussy tingles from effeminate men. Now how many girls are doing that? LOL. Girls want the kind of men that other girls want . . . whether it is a big wallet or decorative 6-packs or a long pretty tail like the peacock. Girls always get want they want, in the end, and get it hard.

Likewise, the feminine women is the result of men choosing mates: men with protective instincts and desire to raise their own offsprings instead of someone else's. There are other species where the male has lost those choices, such as the Hyena, where the female is dominant and has bigger clits than the males' dicks. Humans just happened to be different from hyenas.

So, then, explain why it is that very successful women only want to marry "up" and never down, though it is quite normal for men to do so? Obviously these women are breaking stereotypes and succeeding "in a man's world," but their innate programming makes them search out a mate who can provide them with something they don't already have. Thus it's very difficult for such women to find matches. Just ask Oprah. Think she's gonna hit up some broke hip hop negro from the mean streets?
    Women have innate biases that can't be overcome with pussified male programming. The social scientists and the media tried that in the 70s and 80s, and the backlash was immense. Women want strong men who are providers, and men want feminine women who can have good babies. That's really the sum of it: the fundamentals if you will. All else is total bullshit and peripherals.

• On 21 Nov 2014 in There Is No Longer A Rule Of Law, Quigley said:

So the inherent fear of the working class people every time this issue of illegal immigration comes up is "they're going to steal our jobs!"
    This is actually true. Illegals will work for less, without benefits or papers, because they have little bargaining power. They are used in many industries as scabs and cheap labor. This does screw working people who, having to pay tax and social security and all the responsibilities of American life, are set at a severe disadvantage by an influx of paperless scabs.
    The only people who benefit are the wealthy, and they tend to fan the flames of immigrant hate.
    Obama's move may indeed be very good for American workers, reducing the scabs by making them legal. Occupations like short haul truck driving will once again become legitimate money making jobs. With the cost savings of cheap labor just enriching the already wealthy, there won't be a significant downside to reducing their cheap cowed labor pool.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 4752 milliseconds to create.