Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 22 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., Quigley said:

Feminist propaganda really can fuck up a perfectly good woman. Most women have no idea (intellectually) what they want out of life, but they all know emotionally what they need. Cater to their emotional needs and ignore the other bullshit that comes out of their mouths about what they "like" in a man. Being a real man is about confidence, power, and humility. I know, many of you won't get that last part, but it's what separates the men from the sociopathic assholes. Humility is being willing to serve, a deliberate restraint of innate power. It's the dividing line between man and monster.

• On 22 Jul 2014 in John Stewart makes fun of Zionist Pro War Republicans, Quigley said:

Is there any doubt that the Joos control our media? Imagine if apartheid South Africa got the same treatment as Israel, unimpeachable and untouchable at risk of being named a slanderer and racist against hard working South African white people.

• On 22 Jul 2014 in Man arrested for carving a water melon around a Liberal., Quigley said:

iwog says

This is a story about how American society hates men and has nothing to do with your fiction that someone involved was a liberal.

Unless there was a republican involved. Then it's a story about republicans and how they're such assholes.

• On 21 Jul 2014 in Who would win a street fight between Obama and Putin?, Quigley said:

It's tough to find a menacing Korean. You'd probably have to make one menacing with artistic scars and an eyepatch or something.

• On 21 Jul 2014 in Who would win a street fight between Obama and Putin?, Quigley said:

Maybe Obama would win a basketball game with Putin, or perhaps a dance-off!

• On 21 Jul 2014 in More fun with America's favorite breed., Quigley said:

What we have here is a confluence between a powerful dog with dangerous equipment and generally ghetto or low-class owners who exacerbate an already iffy temperament with negligent or outright malicious treatment of the dogs. A dog like that needs a strong owner or it will take over the house. They can be perfectly behaved dogs, but generally aren't, simply because their owners tend to be the dregs of society. This does resemble the gun debate, and guns would solve it. If I had to walk through a pit bull infested area on a regular basis, I'd be packing heat. Killing an aggressive dog is a public service. Killing their aggressive owner might also qualify.

• On 20 Jul 2014 in A bad homeowner association board can be removed, Quigley said:

This petition for recall happened last year in my HOA, and one board member was recalled and replaced. Have to petition to recall each board member who's fine with the high rates, and elect conservatives. The damn liberals will spend up all your money.

• On 19 Jul 2014 in Chelsea Manning to get sex change treatments at military lockup, Quigley said:

The ugly little secret to transgender folk is that they think the sex change will make them happy, and it really really doesn't. One of my childhood friends went through that. She(and I use that pronoun because he went all the way to being female) now shares a boyfriend with her wife from when she was a he and they were/are married. And she feels very rejected and unhappy. One of my good friends has an aunt who also went full on transgender (used to be an uncle), and she is miserable too.
    Happy is a state of mind, a choice, not something that depends on ones situation. I've known many successful people were were just miserable. And I've known a few drifters who were just the happiest people ever.
    Shout out to Pharrel!
    I'm happy!

• On 19 Jul 2014 in Chelsea Manning to get sex change treatments at military lockup, Quigley said:

I just love that as soon as he declares that he is a woman, and changes his name to a girl name, the media all fall in line like he's suddenly sprouted a uterus.

• On 19 Jul 2014 in What A Country, Quigley said:

My niece did the same thing, popping out five kids by three guys and all on welfare and public housing. Of course she also wasn't a responsible mother and lost them to the social system after the three year old kept showing up at McDonalds by himself and asking to be fed. Her own grandmother reported her. Now we see her FB posts all hopeful and "praying" she gets her kids back and nobody in the family wants to see that happen. They're far better off with the Christian foster parents than the drug-addled mom.
    If I have a point, it's that better scrutiny needs to be made of the care these welfare children are receiving, as they often if not usually have neglectful or abusive parents. If we are to pay money for them, let's pay it to people who will take proper care of them, not just ignore them and snort the SNAP money up their nose.

• On 19 Jul 2014 in Germany wins another world title...in beach nudity, Quigley said:

It's not 18 in every state. There are quite a few which draw the line at 16 for the statutory thing. How does that affect the morality of such actions? In New York it's a crime to bed that 17 yo, but in Alaska it's fine. So which state has the Word of Moral conduct? How can mere geographic location change the morality of an action?

• On 18 Jul 2014 in Fartpera anyone?, Quigley said:

There is new evidence that an episiotomy is usually both unnecessary and also harmful to a woman. Better to tear actually, than have your taint snipped in half to make a new anus-vagina. Complications can include pain during sex even months and years later, causing lack of interest in that for the afflicted woman.

• On 18 Jul 2014 in What If we Reinstated the Draft?, Quigley said:

The future is autonomous drones flying into combat to do surgical and not so surgical (kill everything) strikes on people or groups of people who piss off the ruling class. No controllers needed as they'll make their own kill decisions.

• On 17 Jul 2014 in OK So who saw this comming?, Quigley said:

Maybe people just didn't want to pay an arbitrary energy tax. It's hardly a solution to the greenhouse effect. It's always been about enriching lawyers and politicians, not the environment. And being that lawyers and politicians make the rules, it's always been the only solution they'll consider, even though it's no solution at all.

• On 17 Jul 2014 in Argentina still can't afford to pay its creditors from over a decade ago, Quigley said:

Bankruptcy isn't the problem, it's the solution. Getting out from under the thumb of the international banking cartel is worth it.

• On 16 Jul 2014 in Reference material for my loss of interest in dating women thread, Quigley said:

Rin says

New Renter says

Problem is no matter how hot the arm candy it doesn't make your fat, balding, middle aged, middle class American any less so.

Best places are the soapy massage parlours in Thailand.

Yah that was awesome, but then I grew up and realized that hedonism was meaningless and wouldn't make me happy in the long run. In fact, the more hedonistic I act, the more grouchy I get. It's a condundrum, how trying to please myself winds up with me being less and less happy, but there must be an underlying reason. As I concentrate on me, my world gets smaller and smaller until I can barely breathe.

Now I can't think of a reason to go to such a place.
    I certainly wouldn't want to hang out with the middle aged jackasses who think that sex with whores trumps meaningful relationship, love, trust, and friendship.

• On 16 Jul 2014 in Government To Spend $50 Million On Resort For "Young Illegal Immigrants", Quigley said:

Blurtman says

The Original Bankster says

if you dont let these people live in your neighborhood(not mine) for free, collect shitloads of taxpayer money and commit crimes with impunity YOUR A RACISTTTTTTTTTTT

Hispanic is not a race.

Sotomayor would disagree. Although she's a faux Puerto Rican I think!

• On 16 Jul 2014 in Israeli navy kills four boys playing on the beach, Quigley said:

Pre-Israel, Palestinians were probably the most peaceful Arabs in the region. Then a bunch of Jews moved in and started their own Jewish nation in the Palestinians' back yard. Okay, the natives were a little slow to adopt nationalism, which had been all the rage for the last hundred fifty years or so, but they still didn't deserve to be kicked off their land and forced into ghettos. And do they get a vote in the new Jewish paradise? No, Jews only. Is there any wonder they became radical? How many of you would be okay with, let's say, a bunch of Chinese showing up, forming the government of "New China" in California, and using a newly minted New China army to roust all non Chinese out of their houses and off their ranches and farms to the outer reaches of the Mojave desert? Would you go quietly? Or would there be some resistance? How would you feel about it if the rest of the world wanted to deal with New China and wanted you to just piss off and die already?
    Would you be a little angry?

• On 16 Jul 2014 in Israeli navy kills four boys playing on the beach, Quigley said:

I find it hard to take either side. Both are racist ethnic groups who wish to establish racist religion-centric governments by and for their own ethnic group excluding all others. Israel is little different from apartheid South Africa, certainly no different in any way that matters.

• On 15 Jul 2014 in Elizabeth Warren is firing up the crowds, Quigley said:

Palin is just a jumped up housewife. She's not bright enough to develop her own understanding of the issues, so she sticks to common sense knee jerk reactions to political events. This satisfies a lot of people who feel the same way, and makes them think they have common ground. The sad thing is, they do. She's pretty common. She's not good nor evil, just a housewife with a microphone and a second rate journalism education. She's like a female George W. Bush: not so bright but fairly like-able and willing to sling the GOP propaganda flail indiscriminately.

• On 15 Jul 2014 in Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: Worst president ever, Quigley said:

I think some of them are just 'po, they can't afford the extra "or."

• On 14 Jul 2014 in Business start-up activity still low but rising, Quigley said:

indigenous says

Is this what is at the heart of the reason for low business investment?

No, it's tangential. The reason businesses aren't investing is because they're seeing a shrinking market for their products. Which is due to the ongoing destruction of the middle class which comprises the market. Which is happening because businesses refuse to invest in America and think downsizing work force and moving all jobs to china is a great strategy.
    What these executives don't see is that they're killing their companies by doing this. First, the Chinese factories will steal all designs, and as soon as they can will cut out the middle man and make the widgets themselves paying no mind to copyright or patent. This forces companies to come up with awesome new products constantly or they'll go out of business. Which is hard to do when your executives decided to outsource engineering and computer work to India, and those workers are neither ready nor motivated to do so. So in five years, the execs join the workers they screwed over in the unemployment line. Brilliant!

• On 12 Jul 2014 in Paying bills for adult children? Try tough love instead, Quigley said:

I don't want to think about my kids leaving. :(

• On 10 Jul 2014 in If Obama Actually Cared About Homeland Security Or Islamic Terror He Would Seal, Quigley said:

What we could do is to legalize several popular drugs. That would remove the gangs income source, causing them to dissolve. Then the drug war, and it is a war, would stop and Mexico could rebuild, and Mexicans could lve there again

• On 10 Jul 2014 in Colorado becomes lawless hellscape, Quigley said:

I think this news Should be greeted with a resounding "DUH!"

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 527 milliseconds to create.