Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 27 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., Quigley said:

Look, the trick to woman hunting is to get them from rural areas where they have old fashioned values, probably some kind of religion that requires them to be reasonable, and know that the man rules the house. Plenty of these women around, but BOY are they hard to find! It's because they won't be in the usual places. You'll have to get creative, maybe join a church or a 4-H program to find them.

Otherwise you'll have to do something like I did. Marry a beautiful, highly intelligent, highly motivated woman, and then try like mad to hang on for the ride of your life! It's my second job, I swear.

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Doctors union created doctors shortage, Quigley said:

Here's another example: The AMA lobbied to make insurance companies decline to pay for Dietician services unless the provided services were "under the control of a MD." So registered Dieticians, who must pass a board exam, complete an internship, and usually hold a masters degree or two, must Kowtow to a doctorfuck who gets his nutrition advice from Doctor FUCKING OZ, the most worthless doctorfuck of them all! A true huckster whose snake oil is so smooth, he can sell it to Congress whilst defending himself from accusations of fraud!

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Scum-Sucking Subhuman REALTOR Kim Jong-un Must Die!!!!, Quigley said:

Sometimes I think Apocalypsefuck is a schill. Then I realize, he's the most brilliant schill ever, so what the fuck?

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Dead body spent five years under motel bed!, Quigley said:

I don't know why the motel chain declines to be named. People are obviously DYING to stay there! Forever!

• On 27 Jul 2014 in BREAKING NEWS: NEED A JOB? THE GOVT IS HIRING TROLLS Read more at http://invest, Quigley said:

tatupu70 says

Quigley says

This post will now be "debunked" by a troll in 5...4...3...

What is there to debunk?

Thanks for the validation tatupu you old troll! They should really be more selective on their hiring, maybe get some writers with talent instead of hacks like you!
    Does that Peewee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" bullshit actually even work?

• On 27 Jul 2014 in BREAKING NEWS: NEED A JOB? THE GOVT IS HIRING TROLLS Read more at http://invest, Quigley said:

It's not about changing minds, it's about throwing enough doubt into a discussion to make it go away. The government doesn't want or need your input. What they want is your complacency. If a few trolls can muddy the discussion just enough so that people don't get pumped up and really enlightened as to the enormous hoax that's being played upon the American people, then they are worth paying. Think of these schills as calmers, supporters of the official story, patriots to the elitist way! Count on them to support the official story and shit all over anyone who openly questions the media propaganda.
    This post will now be "debunked" by a troll in 5...4...3...

• On 27 Jul 2014 in Violent Crime Rises And Falls With Black Population, Quigley said:

What I found the most fascinating about the article is where the author finds that liberal researchers appear to be already aware of this super correlation between blacks and crime, and are perhaps working to correct the problem through strong encouragement of immigration. Since Latino crime rate is roughly equivalent to white and Asian crime rate, it's better to invite a few million Latins over to settle in the poor(cheap) black areas and do the "heavy lifting" of ousting the indigenous population, thus drastically lowering the crime rate.
    This idea strongly meshes with the anti-Obama, anti-immigrant sentiment that's being expressed by the black community lately. Blacks feel betrayed by Obama giving preference to Latinos, encouraging immigration, and they should! By furthering the liberal pro-immigration agenda, he's condemning them to an ongoing race war with the Latins. One that they have and always will lose.

From the article:
    However, a closer examination reveals a very different situation. The small city of Palo Alto is one of the most desirable local residential areas, home to the late Steve Jobs, as well as the current CEOs of Apple, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and a host of other companies; by some estimates, it may contain the world’s highest per capita concentration of billionaires. On three sides, Palo Alto abuts communities of a similar character: Mountain View, containing Google; the Stanford University campus; and Menlo Park, the center of America’s venture capital industry. But on the fourth side, mostly separated by Highway 101, lies East Palo Alto, which for decades was a dangerous ghetto, overwhelmingly black.

I moved back to Palo Alto from New York City in 1992, and that year East Palo Alto recorded America’s highest per capita murder rate; although relatively few of the homicides, robberies, and rapes spilled across the border, enough did to leave many people uneasy. Gated communities and even street fences are quite uncommon in the region, and for years anyone who wished could go to the home of Steve Jobs and walk around his yard or even peer into his windows. Meanwhile, the sort of harsh racial profiling widely practiced in some large cities was completely abhorrent to the socially liberal citizenry. One may easily imagine a scenario in which escalating street crime from the ghetto next door might have produced a collapse in high housing prices and sparked a massive flight of the wealthy.

One reason this did not occur was the vast influx of impoverished immigrants from south of the border that swept into the less affluent communities of the region during those same years and rapidly transformed the local demographics. Between 1980 and 2010 the combined Hispanic population of Santa Clara and San Mateo counties nearly tripled. A city offering cheap housing such as East Palo Alto saw far greater relative increases, reversing its demographics during that period from 60% black and 14% Hispanic to 16% black and 65% Hispanic. Over the last twenty years, the homicide rate in that small city dropped by 85%, with similar huge declines in other crime categories as well, thereby transforming a miserable ghetto into a pleasant working-class community, now featuring new office complexes, luxury hotels, and large regional shopping centers. Multi-billionaire Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife recently purchased a large $9 million home just a few hundred feet from the East Palo Alto border, a decision that would have been unthinkable during the early 1990s. Technology executives are highly quantitative individuals, skilled in pattern recognition, and I find it difficult to believe that they have all remained completely oblivious to these local racial factors.

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Princeton study: USA is an Oligarchy!, Quigley said:

It sure is a relief that my vote doesn't count! I'm definitely not responsible enough to determine my own future!

• On 26 Jul 2014 in Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?, Quigley said:

Allow me to summarize tatupu and Bigbsy's every post:
    "Ba-aaa-aaa!"

• On 25 Jul 2014 in As Airlines Bail on Israel, CNN and Israeli Leaders Look Angry and Betrayed., Quigley said:

thunderlips11 says

Peter P says

Successful cultures tend to have more flexible belief systems. Even if they are religious, they are willing to invent new rules or bend old ones.

I agree. It's time for the Israelis to give up the Greater Israel idea, the whole David-Solomon empire fib in the Bible is directly contradicted by the whole of Archaeology.

I understood that the biblical accounts correspond to areas of western Arabia and Yemen with startling accuracy. Not Palestine though. The Jews got lost on their way back from Babylon, and their religious scholars basically glossed over the fact that they resettled in an entirely new place. This is extremely dangerous idea to zionists, as their entire "right to the land" hinges on Palestine being the land of their ancestors. Christians could still claim the area as the "land of Jesus" though. It matches that account perfectly. But it's not the land of Abraham.

• On 25 Jul 2014 in Malaysian flight shoot-down another false flag?, Quigley said:

tatupu70 says

It was obviously the work of Aliens that live among us.

Nice troll post!

• On 24 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., Quigley said:

In other words: "happy wife, happy life."

If she's unhappy, she's going to ruin everything you love.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Fox "News" is an unhealthy (and ignorant) lifestyle, Quigley said:

I stopped watching any Fox News at all when I realized it was mostly pro-war Zionist propaganda, interspersed with meaningless "stories" about social issues, with a huge helping of attacks on unfavored politicians. The pretty girls had me for a bit tho. I support the message of this post.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in ISIS 'orders female genital mutilation' for women in Mosul, Quigley said:

What I'd like to know is this: how the fuck are Iraqi women okay with this? I mean, who signs up to get their clitoris scraped off/out with a rusty knife or piece of glass? Just when I think Muslims can't get any more barbaric and violent, they prove me wrong.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Research: Car owners benefit from start-stop technology, Quigley said:

How great is the AC unit going to run on battery? Not.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and..., Quigley said:

Word, the family is then prepared to suck whatever money they can from the relationship. Example: two of my wife's cousins are Thai and married westerners briefly. One got a ticket to the US and once she had a job she got divorced. The other got her Dutch guy to buy a load of rubber trees for the family plantation, and dumped him a couple years later.
    Marrying abroad is more risky than people think. Your wife is only your wife until it's inconvenient.
    My wife is American, and although she's not perfect, I'll take her over some foreign bride any day.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Gay is an unhealthy lifestyle., Quigley said:

SoftShell says

Conjecture.

iwog says

most Americans don't think longevity should be determined by wealth

He said most, not all. You and your elitist friends may feel like there should be a faster "turn-over" of debt-slaves so the average skews to younger people who can work harder, but I doubt the slaves feel the same way.

• On 24 Jul 2014 in Example of sustained right wing propaganda screwing up the country, Quigley said:

Maybe they changed their minds when they lost their health plan Obama said they could keep, their premiums increased tremendously, their deductibles went through the roof, their taxes went up, the government website didn't work, and the illegals all got free plans. Maybe those things had something to do with the shift.

• On 23 Jul 2014 in Addendum: No Kids and now, generally losing interest in women, Quigley said:

Peter P says

Quigley says

I also write fiction. Finished a full length thriller novel this spring.

Cool. Are you self-publishing?

I don't know yet. Currently doing the monkey dance with agents.

• On 23 Jul 2014 in Addendum: No Kids and now, generally losing interest in women, Quigley said:

Peter P says

Rin says

Instead, I'll be attending medical school and start my real career, afterwards, as an independently funded researcher.

Are you sure that is the best use of your time?

I find fiction-writing an excellent way of self-discovery.

Do you really know yourself? I know I don't, and I'm on a journey.

I also write fiction. Finished a full length thriller novel this spring.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 221 milliseconds to create.