Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 22 Aug 2014 in Is that a threat?, Quigley said:

This is why we don't have mob rule. The idiot skank from some bad district is just using her position as a minor government functionary as a platform to make threats in order to influence a (potential) criminal trial.

• On 22 Aug 2014 in Blacks form "Huey Newton" Gun Club for Open Carry., Quigley said:

I approve of this message.

Be sure to read the product reviews!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1618081012/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=sr_1_1&tag=epicp-20

• On 22 Aug 2014 in More Than A Thousand Stood Under Heat & Sun For Free Food In Miami, Quigley said:

Children today, assuming their parents fit into more affluent circles, are a sign of wealth. I was picking up my three little ones from daycare yesterday when this other single child couple was negotiating the fee to enroll. "Are all three yours?" the woman asked with a gleam of envy in her eyes. "Yup," I said, "and you should see our bill!"
    Then again, we can afford it, so we don't care.

• On 22 Aug 2014 in The Conversation About Race in America - It's Happening!, Quigley said:

Peter P says

What is race relation? "Race" is just a label. In the end, you are just one against everyone else in the game of life.

Losers consider their race superior.

Winners consider themselves superior.

This seems to be true. Loser white people were especially apt to be racist, taking comfort in a "racial superiority" to compensate for being at the bottom of the heap of white people. Ever heard some cracker say,"well, at least I ain't black!"
    I have, many times. By losers. Winners don't need the race crutch.

What we are dealing with on the ferguson issue is a cultural problem. Urban blacks with urban ghetto culture were moved to a white suburb (without zoning restrictions on high density housing) and brought their dysfunctional ways with them.

I've got one of these in my own family. A niece by marriage who is a welfare queen and a mother of five by mostly different dads, off and on drug addict, and neglectful parent. Her kids finally got taken away by the state when the four year old showed up at McDonald's begging for food because he was hungry. Gawd...
    Now they're with a nice family who takes care of them. She's all Facebooking about how she's praying to get her kids back and how much this sucks, but the rest of us hope that never happens. She's ghetto all the way down, and she's not even black.

• On 22 Aug 2014 in 2012 "Realtor of the Year" Sentenced to Prison For Theft, Quigley said:

When the FBI wises up and starts equating "Realtor" with "criminal" their Most Wanted list will have new meaning.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Dorian Johnson, Michael Brown's Accomplice changes his Story, Quigley said:

Vicente says

The problems in Ferguson cannot be resolved by pointing to a video, or forensics, or witness testimony. There are long-standing grievances and dynamics, and the incident is the spark.

Very true. The town could vote to ban low income housing, tear down all such existing housing, and the problem will go elsewhere.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Half those killed by cops are mentally ill, Quigley said:

I think it must piss them off to have to deal with the constant shot of policing hostile communities. Cops are way nicer in cities with lower crime.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Dorian Johnson, Michael Brown's Accomplice changes his Story, Quigley said:

Here's the real story of Ferguson, MO. And it all could have been avoided with a simple zoning law that prohibits high density housing.
    Basically "urban renewal" relocates poor blacks from the city to the suburbs by finding a sucker town without the critical zoning law and putting up "affordable living" housing that qualifies for Section 8. Then you get a radical population change and your bedroom community becomes an insta-ghetto.
    Then the same problem population can rant and race about how the "white government doesn't understand the needs of black people and dis shit gots ta change!"

http://time.com/3138176/ferguson-demographic-change/

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Ferguson: case closed!, Quigley said:

bgamall4 says

Quigley says

The "case" is closed because at the moment the officer had sustained such an injury from the confrontation, the moral duty of proof passed to the other man to prove he wasn't attacking the officer when shots were fired. Clearly, he did attack the cop, so the question of whether he was actively attacking at the moment he got shot requires proof from Brown's camp, not Wilson's.

There is absolute proof he was not attacking when shot. There was no gun residue on him.

Charging back for round 2 is reason enough to shoot. He doesn't have to be within three feet to show intent to harm, especially once he's already done harm. Also the physician performing the autopsy didn't have access to his clothes, which would have had gunpowder on them if it was close enough range. This is tangential evidence, anyway, proving squat.

I don't believe my original point was clearly made. The "case" is closed because at the moment the officer had sustained such an injury from the confrontation, the moral duty of proof passed to the other man to prove he wasn't attacking the officer when shots were fired. Clearly, he did attack the cop, so the question of whether he was actively attacking at the moment he got shot requires proof from Brown's camp, not Wilson's. That's where the whole innocent until proven guilty part acquires such a preponderance of reasonable doubt that it's pointless to try the case at all.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in 7 punks enter your house while you're out of town and stand over wife in bed., Quigley said:

Strategist says

Captain, I understand your anger and bewilderment with this issue. It's beyond comprehension. Bear in mind the cops can only go by the law. The judge would just throw out the case in a second, costing the taxpayer time and money. The solution is to adjust the law to make this a clear felony.

Can't you see why it shouldn't be a felony? If all it takes is the owner saying a person was in their home uninvited to reach felony status, then conniving persons could get anyone charged simply by revoking guest rights. It's one of them thar' slippery slopes...
    Hell, your ex wife could get you charged with felony trespassing if you come inside to pick up your kids....

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Why your house is a terrible investment, Quigley said:

The SFBA seems like one of the most artificial and wierd markets in the country. There are no fundamentals. There's only greed and speculation. Sort of like the stock market. You can win big or lose big, it all depends on where you get on the ride.

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Obamacare cuts seen, but lions share of workers face price hikes, Quigley said:

I think we should all buy restaurant insurance, you know, in case we have to eat at an expensive place and actually pick up the tab. I can see the advertising now: "I had to take my girlfriend to Chez Moolah for Valentine's Day, and I thought it was going to break me. Thank Obama I have restaurant insurance! It might cost $300 a month, but if I lose my job, I'll get it from the government for free!"

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Obamacare cuts seen, but lions share of workers face price hikes, Quigley said:

Obviously the winners have been chosen, and they are the medical industrial complex. If we only put more GDP toward medical care we can stimulate the economy with great medical/insurance jobs!

• On 21 Aug 2014 in Eric Holder Visits Ferguson, Claims Some of His Best Friends are Black., Quigley said:

I actually think Holder was exactly the right man to quell the riots. Why the hell it took him two weeks to get there is a mystery.

Blurtman says

Case closed? No, not exactly. For once, Denninger is spot on.

"If Brown beat the officer in his car and went for his gun at that moment in time the officer was entirely justified in shooting him to stop that assault. However, once Brown ceases the assault the justification for shooting disappears."

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=229323

Remember, Brown was shot in the front, so perhaps he was charging back to do some more damage. How could the officer do anything else? Looks like he got beat back into his car, and then shot Brown when he came back at him. Totally justified IMHO. All the race baiters need to get new jobs educating ghetto blacks on how not to be a goddam menace!(while drinking juice in the hood)

• On 20 Aug 2014 in What is ISIS?, Quigley said:

If Bush proved anything it was this: "You can't liberate a population already enslaved to a toxic ideology."
    If they weren't Muslims, it would have worked. But they were, and we should have known better than to give self-rule to a people who yearn for genocide, brutality, and misogynism. People like that are children who need strong supervision. Someone firm with zealots, like Saddam Hussein.

• On 19 Aug 2014 in It's Different This Time: Humans Need Not Apply; Two Possible Solutions, Quigley said:

Creative work will always be valued, but it takes a minimum of intelligence to do creative work. Therefore if all drudge work is automated, we will have to support all the drudges. Eliminating them can only be achieved through methods like Aldous Huxley examined (though even he didn't foresee the extent of future automation), where people are genetically engineered to have a minimum IQ. Alternatively, we could have "nature preserves" where dummies run around like tribals and live off the land. Sort of a Paleo community, and also some Amish ones devoted to the agrarian lifestyle. So we divide humanity into four parts: 1)technocrats, 2) space farers (who live mostly off planet), 3) tribals, and 4) agrarians. The last two would be mostly self sufficient throwbacks, sort of living museums to pre-techno human society.

• On 18 Aug 2014 in Cherokee Lizzy came out with 11 Commandments of Progressivism, Quigley said:

Race is becoming less an issue every year as inter race couples marry and procreate. Then their kids do the same and how confused would that 1/4black, 1/4 Asian, 1/4 white, 1/4 Latino kid be when it comes time to check the "ethnicity" box on his college admission form? Is he an oppressed minority or an elitist cracker? Is he a hardworking Latino or a tech-savvy Asian? 15-20% of all marriages now cross racial barriers. Given a couple of generations, by about 2050, the race debate will be over. Purebred holdouts can then be stereotyped at will. I do think this is the primary problem with science fiction futuristic shows. They almost never show multi-racial characters, where the cast should be primarily multi-racial for accuracy!

My kids are multiracial, and they're smart and beautiful. I feel like they will own the future.

• On 18 Aug 2014 in Cherokee Lizzy came out with 11 Commandments of Progressivism, Quigley said:

This broad is just a Sarah Palin as a Democrat. Except less truthful, and possibly a former REALTOR!

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 3834 milliseconds to create.