Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 31 Oct 2014 in Now Hiring, Programers in Fremont. $1.21 an Hour!, Quigley said:

Most of the world gets by on less than $1 a day. If we create a truly global capitalist utopia, we can increase that to $2/day!

• On 31 Oct 2014 in Meet "OSHbot" Lowes New Store Helper; Goodbye Retail Associates, Hello Robots, Quigley said:

The job creators are hard at work once again! Let's give them all a tax cut to spur this sort of righteous activity!

• On 31 Oct 2014 in Student loaners can buy a house... if the boomers will sell them., Quigley said:

You can default on a mortgage and walk away. You can never lose student loan debt. It's a no brainer for debtors if it goes through.
    Amazing what Wall Street will do to prop up the housin market, isn't it?

• On 31 Oct 2014 in Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges, Quigley said:

Justme is seeing things in an overly simplistic manner. The doctors who aren't salaried under a hospital umbrella are the ones complaining about the low reimbursement rates. This doesn't matter to the hospital docs whose salary will be paid by $100 Tylenols and $3500 CAT scans.

Ironically, the 80% rule you mentioned will drive health insurance costs much higher, because it's a percentage! If the insurers can pay out more money for medical expenses of any sort, they can take in more money to fill out that ballooning 20% they get to keep. They surely don't care if the associated premiums are nearly impossible for a middle class family to pay. The ACA law has the consumer over a barrel and they MUST pay.

Your "logical" argument, like most self-praised, has holes you can drive an ambulance through.

• On 31 Oct 2014 in More American outstanding leadership through automation, Quigley said:

What's more believable? That we used stage lighting and film magic to wage propaganda war against the Soviet Union? Or that we went to the moon like 13 times before computers were better than a pocket calculator and now can't manage a single moon mission in 15 years of promising one? Even if it is now possible to have a manned moon mission where we bring the astronauts home, doing so would expose the lie that we perpetrated in the 60s. So, if you're NASA with a (fictional) proud tradition of spacefaring, what's your motive to so it for real? Better to just shrug and say, "been there, moving on."

By the way, payload for a moon mission with astronaut return would be enormous. Two men? Keep in mind the moon lander capsule must carry enough fuel to break out of the moon's gravity well AND travel the million mile return trip in a short enough time that the men don't die of solar radiation and starvation. It's not a short trip.

• On 30 Oct 2014 in Islam lesson is a history lesson, while Christianity is bad religion got that!?, Quigley said:

Way to kill a thread with spam Dan

• On 30 Oct 2014 in Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges, Quigley said:

bob2356 says

CaptainShuddup says

Obamacare was nothing more than a goddamn mandate.

The Healthcare part is totally up to how much money you have to pay for it.

Can anyone translate that one, it's beyond me.

Actually it's quite clear for the Captain. Obamacare made it so we have to hve insurance. Paying for it if you're middle class is up to you, and it's gonna really cost. Obamacare is a great deal for people on welfare and people who are chronically sick. It's a freaking disaster for everyone else.

Given the pervasive anger over it, and their consistent stance on ACA, a lot of people are going to hold their nose and vote republican next week.
    Though with the dictator in chief in the White House, I don't think it's going to matter.

• On 29 Oct 2014 in Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges, Quigley said:

The new American healthcare plan: give us all your money, but don't get sick!

My doctor opted out of the ACA patients immediately. He's a caring and conscientious individual who refuses to compromise patient care to see mass numbers of impossible to bill people with Obamacare.

To give you an idea of how awesome this guy is: this summer I was swimming with my 5 year old son on a Sunday afternoon and he got a nasty cut on his eyelid requiring stitches. I called the practice, five minutes later the doc called back, had me send him a pic of the injury, and then made plans to meet us at his office in an hour. 20 minutes later, my son was stitched up and doing fine. My doctor is just great! It's a shame ths Obamacare has to suck so horribly ths he can't afford to see patients with those plans.

• On 29 Oct 2014 in Most Expensive Housing Markets in US are Liberal: Correlation or Cause?, Quigley said:

I'd have to disagree, Dan. I live in Orange County, CA, a well known conservative bastion. House prices are very high, location is desirable, schools are generally much better than in liberal/progressive Las Angeles county next door. Basically everything you said is untrue. However OC is far more fiscally conservative than socially so. They just can't handle all the batshit crazy that LA county extrudes.
    The residents here produce much of the tax money that gets redistributed to liberal areas. The state may be blue, but the residents tend to segregate sharply between the productive and the takers.

• On 28 Oct 2014 in Most Expensive Housing Markets in US are Liberal: Correlation or Cause?, Quigley said:

Marcus is correct. Everyone knows you don't send your kids to school with a majority of immigrants. Unless they are Chinese immigrants. A majority of Latino immigrants makes it a gang school. What are teachers going to do when the students won't learn and their parents don't care?

• On 28 Oct 2014 in Most Expensive Housing Markets in US are Liberal: Correlation or Cause?, Quigley said:

The more productive a people are, the more deadbeats they can support. When enough deadbeats arrive, and vote themselves a right to other people's money, you have a blue state.
    So yah, most productive, and most hopelessly blue. At least that's what I see here in California. Everyone with a good job runs around working constantly. People have side jobs and small businesses alongside their regular jobs. Everyone is so caught up in the rat race, trying to get ahead of the increasingly progressive tax code while the rest of them sit back drinking Heineken and Tecate and collecting their free money. Seen both sides. Blue states depend on hard workers who in turn don't get a vote.

• On 27 Oct 2014 in Atlas Shrugging?, Quigley said:

Well I did read that horribly long book and I still agree with Zak. Import tariffs and lower middle class taxes are definitely the way to reenergize our economy.

• On 27 Oct 2014 in 2014 Grand Champion stupidest thing said on Patrick.net, Quigley said:

Personally I think the captain posts drunk ... a lot.

• On 27 Oct 2014 in Naked Man Accused Of Raping Pit Bull In Neighbors Yard, Says ISIS Sent Him, Quigley said:

Damn you Obama!!!

• On 27 Oct 2014 in I'm Rich You're Hot..The Mathematics Of Sugar Daddy Dating, Quigley said:

Rin says, "I believe that love is something which swells "

Okay I have to agree :)

• On 27 Oct 2014 in I'm Rich You're Hot..The Mathematics Of Sugar Daddy Dating, Quigley said:

Diva24 says

Quigley says

Love means being unselfish enough to value another's happiness above your own

That is not love, that is low self esteem.

Sociopaths never have self esteem problems. Obviously self esteem isn't a virtuous quality.

Peter P says

iwog says

Men have no choice. They are genetically designed to expand their best interest to include a mate and children. That is their purpose in any species that forms a pair bond.

Oh, this I cannot agree. I definitely care about my own interest.

Not all men make good husbands or fathers.

• On 27 Oct 2014 in 2014 winegrape harvest is earliest this decade, Quigley said:

There was so much sun, the grapes would have been too sweet if left on the vine longer. Drought conditions, ya'all.

• On 27 Oct 2014 in Dallas Airport Fight Caught On Video As Crowd Takes Down Angry, Ranting Homophob, Quigley said:

Which shows us that the grand majority of Americans don't approve of violence toward gays, and further, will take immediate action to stop it.

• On 27 Oct 2014 in 5.5 million eye giving up US citizenship-due to Obozo's FATCA, Quigley said:

FATCA is one letter from FATWA, which as we all know is a MUSLIM edict of destruction leveled against infidels!
    QED: Obama is a Muslim terrorist!

Strippers are a useless waste of time and money. Wish I'd figured that out before I turned 25. One piece of advice I'll be passing along to my son: "NEVER under any circumstances whatsoever should you date a stripper." I don't care if she says she loves you and she appears to have a heart of gold. She's a conniving birch in sheep's clothing and she is only after your resources. Strippers are to other women like tigers are to puddy tats. Both are cats, but tigers are more beautiful and infinitely more deadly.

• On 26 Oct 2014 in I'm Rich You're Hot..The Mathematics Of Sugar Daddy Dating, Quigley said:

Iwog hit the nail on the head with his first post. Women love their offspring and men love the women that produce their offspring.
    Love means being unselfish enough to value another's happiness above your own. I just don't know any women like that, with the major exception being their own children.

• On 26 Oct 2014 in San Franciscos land-mine law for landlords, Quigley said:

Bellingham Bill says

The intellectual confusion people suffer from is the fixed improvement of the housing good hides the commons that was expropriated when it was built. We see the former but not the latter.

To trace a legal title to land one must trace it back to the man who stole it!

So it's the Native Americans who should pay us this windfall!

• On 26 Oct 2014 in Some of us have had enough of Democrats & Republicans., Quigley said:

Sbh you may indeed be right. In which case it's time to end the republicans. A third party must rise to real preeminence or the people will never have a say in the oligarchy.

• On 26 Oct 2014 in Homeowner in rich neighborhood tired of passing out candy to poor kids, Quigley said:

This isn't a burden for the elites. It's an opportunity to show the less fortunate kids that they aren't the huge assholes other people say they are. By being friendly and kind to the little ones, they reap future goodwill, and maybe Jose and Jamal will skip their block when they're doing their next string of B&E's.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 206 milliseconds to create.