comments by Quigley

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Wed, 29 Jun 2016, 12:22pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

Until the average programmer is working 16 hour days for two bowls of rice and a hearty "fuck you," America will desperately need more H1Bs.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 9:02pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

Obama also sold a lot of NRA memberships. Funny how people want to keep their guns even tho they are killing mass numbers of homeboys in the hood...

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 2:30pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

When I first moved to California some new friends suggested I look into some low cost furniture at Ikea. I was amazed at the affordable prices, and bought four pieces including a dresser, an end table, a couch, and a coffee table.
What a mistake.
I had tossed out every piece within three years, except the couch which was leather and I managed to sell on Craigslist to a guy for about a quarter the price I paid for it. The wood stuff went into the dumpster after I broke it to pieces in rage about its poor quality. Never IKEA, never again, I swore. The prices were cheap but I might as well have invested in cardboard boxes for my clothes. They would have lasted about as long, and cost less money.
Don't buy IKEA stuff unless you're itching to completely waste money. You may as well burn your cash. It's absolute shit!
Everything else since then has been a quality piece of furniture that I've either saved for and bought new or purchased lightly used off Craigslist. I haven't regretted any of those buys.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 12:03pm PDT   Like   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 4

Iwog, you link statistics like that and then expect us to trust Hillary with nuclear launch codes?
It is to laugh...

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Tue, 28 Jun 2016, 6:19am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

The Zuck-wall just got ten feet higher!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 5:42pm PDT   Like (4)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 6

Things are changing. You elites are out. The people have spoken and will speak again. There's no way we real Americans will ever support a murderous Clinton dynasty. Go fuck yourselves.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 12:40pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 7

BayAreaObserver says

They are capable of nothing beyond adopting the smuggest, most self-satisfied posture, then spouting clich├ęs to dismiss their critics as ignorant, benighted bigots.

This sounds like he's describing most of the liberals on this board.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 12:27pm PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 8

Yes but we were considering why hot women tend to be conservative. Patrick answered that question with the best reason I've heard to date!
Makes perfect sense. Hot women can easily get a successful man provided they aren't a total cunt. This means they are in natural partnership with men, instead of competition. Fugly women have little chance of getting partnered with a successful man, and thus have to compete with men for resources. This leads to feminism which leads to liberal values which leads to...
TRIGGLYPUFF!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 7:32am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 9

YesYNot says

Not even a magic white houses nigger.

I actually object to your use of that derogatory term. Being racist in defense of reverse racism isn't okay. YesYNot says

Ironically, he hasn't done much for black people. He's been pretty neutral on race

This is because he's continued the globalist agenda which ships jobs away in return for higher corporate profits (which benefit almost no blacks and harms those searching for a job and upward mobility.) He gives lip service to urban black issues while ignoring the real failings of that toxic culture to pander on about liberal multikult talking points that everyone knows are complete horse shit and only inflame racial tensions. Meanwhile he imports more Muslims and hides their crimes to promote his agenda of increasing the Islamization of America.
Four older teen Muslim immigrant boys from Syria and Iraq raped and urinated on a five year old girl in Idaho and the case was sealed, the boys allowed to return to their families.
And the FBI has foiled over a hundred potential jihadis this past year, from bomb plotters to ISiS joiners. But that won't make the news. Doesn't support our Dear Leader's agendas.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 6:22am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 10

So, this guy was about to testify against Clinton, and suddenly winds up asphyxiated by his own barbell? I'm sure that is how he died, with two beefy dudes holding that bar across his throat.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 6:17am PDT   Like (3)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 11

That is what I am saying, iwog. This has all the hallmarks of being a set-up job to increase racial tensions between ordinary citizens to DISTRACT from the fucking they are giving us elsewhere. Divide and conquer is still good tactics. This is why I blame Obama because he has fanned the flames of racism numerous times and done nothing in response to concerns that racial tensions are growing. He was supposed to bring us together, united under a black president, but instead he's made it very clear that HIS America is for black, brown, and Muslim people, and he could give two shits about anyone else. This can't help but increase resentment towards him and the groups he's targeted for Presidential support. He's the most tone-deaf POTUS we've ever had.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:00pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 12

This is a naked ploy to divide the regular people from each other in order to conquer their government and control them further.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 3:56pm PDT   Like   Dislike (2)     Share   Quote   Comment 13

I do hope Obama is proud of the mess he's made. Race wars hotter than ever. Who knew electing a black POTUS would lead to massive racial hatred?
I disagree strongly with the two fascist groups but I support their right to a peaceful public statement. Why do we need counter protestors? Why does every exercise of free speech require a violent mob response by liberal thugs?

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 10:02am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 14

On an unrelated note: Bay Area police officers have impressive home arsenals!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 9:59am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 15

Hilarious that the very free trade that Obama has been insisting is the only rational way forward is what's biting him in the ass with the Keystone Pipeline decision.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 8:39am PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 16

Good post Ohomen.
You're not wrong.
Seems that propaganda and tv advertising can only do so much to influence the weak-minded rubes to vote the way the elite wants. Lots of people aren't even bothering with tv these days, myself included.
And if we are savvy enough to manage the Internet, we can find plenty of truth on it. Sure it's still easier to find the lies. They're what the six mass media corporations spew 24/7.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sun, 26 Jun 2016, 8:27am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 17

When that becomes reality Strategist, everyone will be making about $5 a day and things will be absolute shit. There's not enough wealth to stretch much beyond the first world. Spread it to the whole world and everyone is poor again.
There will always be some form of religion. It's just the way we are built, and it can definitely serve a purpose.
Human rights are an artificial construct. Generally the less humans are worth, the fewer rights they have. If we are all worth $5/day, we won't have shit for rights. Any government that could impose the dystopia you describe would never let citizens have any rights at all, or governing would be impossible.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 1:55pm PDT   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 18

landtof says

and immediately trigger themselves over "i must support my child's alternative lifestyle!"

Trigglypoof?

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 1:53pm PDT   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 19

For the last time: it's not about the guns! Millions of responsible gun owners decline to shoot anything but targets or occasionally deer at hunting season. Most don't shoot their guns at all! It's about mental health, toxic black/brown urban thug culture, and Islam radicalizers. Fix that and you fix your gun death problem. Lemme give you a hint: 95% of that could be eliminated with a fix for the second group. If only liberals had the stomach to address the real issues...

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (3)   Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 6:45am PDT   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 20

Merkel is done. Her political capital is spent. She's a lame duck until a right wing fascist can replace her with calls to make Deutchland great again by excorcizing Islam from the Fatherland. It's over.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends