comments by Quigley

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Mon, 2 May 2016, 3:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Will he fly there in a tiny house?

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Mon, 2 May 2016, 3:25pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

Maybe next year they'll require Muslims to wear a patch with the crescent moon on their shirts.
I heard they're already housing a lot of the rape-fugees in Auschwitz. Saves on transportation costs in a couple years when the furnaces are fired up.
German efficiency for the win!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Mon, 2 May 2016, 10:32am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 3

georgeliberte says

Seriously unhappy people seem to believe they have the 'solutions' and intend to force everyone to conform to heir 'solutions'.

That's because their unhappiness stems from within and they can't deal with that reality so they convince themselves that their unhappiness is being forced on them by other people. Then they have a mission they're deeply committed to: changing the behavior of the people they perceive as causing their unhappiness.
In reality, people are as happy as they CHOOSE to be.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 12:28pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 4

marcus says

Fattist humor is the way that you all are perpetuating the patriarchy. Don't you know it's the patriarchy that defines beauty ? Check your skinny white male privilege people.

Fuck that. If you are that fat, you aren't trying and deserve a bit of public shaming to get you moving back on track. Especially if you are opening your fat hole to shout stupid slogans at normal people.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 11:06am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

iSuicide!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 11:04am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

Seems legit

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 10:52am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

ive thought about learning to code. I did a little on a Texas Instruments calculator and later with HTML in college but I have no practical use for the knowledge in my current and future job, and the knowledge would just rot. Don't use it you lose it...

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sun, 1 May 2016, 6:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 8

If anything, we should increase the NASA budget five fold! Space is the frontier with untold riches to be reaped if we can tame it. With the earth population growing out of hand, we need space more than ever to have someplace to send our extra people. If humanity had to, we could have colonies on other rocks within five years. But we don't prioritize the future.
If we don't watch it, China is going to lap us in space exploration.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 5:38pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

thunderlips11 says

Crooked Hillary, the poster child of Money in Politics

She defines crooked politician in a way unequaled since Tammany Hall.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 5:36pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 10

ChapulinColorado says

GO TRUMP.........BURN IT TO THE GROUND

I'm with you. We couldn't really do much worse than our current crop of sociopaths ... I mean leaders.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 3:59pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 11

Meh, most of the malls and department stores are hurting, stores within them closing, and they're starting to look abandoned. The exceptions are those which offer a lot of entertainment and good restaurant venues within them. People who are out eating, drinking, watching live entertainments going to the movies, or trying outrageous games in a carnival atmosphere are people ready to spend. People who are shopping for things they need are shopping by price and can likely find the best prices online.
So the successful malls will be those which offer much more than shopping. And that's what I have seen. A very successful outdoor mall near me is the Bella Terra mall. Ten years ago it was failing badly. Then it was bought, renovated, a nice theater was added, a lot of nice restaurants were located on the grounds, and a central live performance area was added with a line-up of free to attend performances by local and traveling artists of all sorts. The place is always packed.
They also used about a third of the land to build a condo development of upscale residences, adding draw to the immediate area. This is a successful mall.
Nearby (1.5 miles) the Westminster mall is struggling. It would probably shut down without the draw of a Target, Macy's, and a struggling Sears. The shops inside are lifeless and many are vacant. There is a food court but the restaurants are pretty substandard and not ever going to be a big draw. There is no theater, no performances, and the local restaurants suck with exception of the Outback nearby but not attached. There are some very minor kiddie attractions like a horrid smelling play area for toddlers and a merry go round, but these are largely deserted as well.
This is a failing mall.
The difference? Entertainment! Good eating venues! The locations are equivalent.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 3:41pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 12

Let's just examine the title: "the end of faith." That would refer to the end of people believing in something, without absolute provable evidence to back up that belief. We all revere the scientific method, where you do repeatable experiments to prove things about the natural world, but what about the world of society? Having faith in the actions of unknown strangers to conduct themselves according to a certain set of parameters is something that everyone must have to get by in this world. We must have faith in the grocer that his products will sustain our bodies and not kill us. We must have faith that bankers will give our money back when we ask for it. We must have faith that others will not attempt to murder us or violate or homes. When we drive we must have faith that the other drivers will adhere more or less to the rules of the road, else wise we would have accident upon accident and the roads would be completely impassible. We must have faith in money itself that it is worth something as a medium of exchange. We have faith in countless people known and unknown. Faith, the trust in other people to perform in a certain way, is absolutely essential to civilization itself!
Thus, this title about the "end" of faith should be very troubling to anyone who isn't a face-eating anarchist.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Fri, 29 Apr 2016, 10:02am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 13

"True executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Thu, 28 Apr 2016, 9:16pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 14

It's going to be a beautiful fence, a wonderful fence, a fence that will make the White House great again!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Wed, 27 Apr 2016, 7:59pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 15

That is truly disgusting...

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 10:38am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 16

I guess they're willing to pay for babies. $400k could finance at least 400 abortions so divided by 8300000 that's $274,000 per (probably low income) baby saved from the abortionists.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 10:34am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 17

Clearly we need an immediate zombie apocalypse! Zombies are green, especially when they get a bit moldy, and hardly ever drive cars or crank up the thermostat or use electronic devices.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 10:29am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 18

Good luck getting that excuse to work, like it's worked so well for all the other white people who've been discriminated against in the name of affirmative action or inclusiveness or multiculturalism or whatever liberal policy PEOPLE LIKE THIS BITCH came up with!

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Mon, 25 Apr 2016, 8:11am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 19

I honestly think Ceffer has a good point. We had Bowie earlier and now Prince, and I honestly couldn't give a shit about either man's music. Purple rain is his crowing achievement? Whiny derivative shite that annoys me with its lack of musical cohesiveness. He had a few good riffs in the middle of a few of his songs, but most of them seemed to be soft-tone bragging about his sexual prowess, a fore runner to the current ghetto rap where homies brag about their sexual prowess. Nothing is new under the sun, and we will all go on just fine without the twin freaks Bowie and Prince.

Quigley   befriend (6)   ignore (2)   Sun, 24 Apr 2016, 3:13pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 20

Winter is coming ...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends