Show Comments That Contain...
  • On 19 Oct 2014 in For every 2 for sale homes in California there is another home troubled., Quigley said:

It's irrelevant. The wealthy own America and they are too big to fail.
    Plus the conditions that led to the housing crash aren't in play anymore: subprime mortgages willy nilly, the Great Recession, and banks overexposed.

• On 19 Oct 2014 in Weed tourism bringing $s to Denver and Seattle, Quigley said:

justme says

Great, now people are going to burn massive amounts of oil going to Denver and Seattle to get their weed.

Brilliant, just brilliant. It would be much better if Amazon just started selling the stuff by web.

You could look into Darknet markets for drugs online. It's a growing trend.

• On 18 Oct 2014 in How dentists rip you off, Quigley said:

Yikes! I have a dentist appt on Tuesday!

• On 17 Oct 2014 in NJ man accused of eating raccoons, Quigley said:

The world is crazy. They should give the man a contract with pest control, not attempt to lock him away! Pointy headed bureaucratic panty-waisted ninny fucks!

• On 17 Oct 2014 in Women getting irked by pay lower than male coworkers, Quigley said:

The primary problem between men and women is that men equate sex with love and women equate talking, spending time, and caring for them as love. Until you realize this fundamental difference, you can't possibly be successful in a hetero relationship.

Usually it goes like this: man gets distracted by life, forgets to pay enough attention to woman. Woman feels like her needs are unmet and feels bitter. Man comes along all unaware and asks for sex. Woman is like, "are you crazy? I'm not having sex with you! That's all you want!"
    Man: "Well, yah."
    Woman: "well I'm not a sex toy! You're not getting it from me."
    Man: "So I'm supposed to have sex with other people?"
    Woman: "Aaaaugh!"(comes at him with a cleaver)

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 210 milliseconds to create.